Folklore ✸ Vault of Stories

By amourfolklore

have i lost my mind? all the things you said running through my head. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊ Fo... More

𝕱OLKLORE
𝒊. published works
❛⠀Crimson Blood
♯ ⠀⠀TAKE ME TO HEAVEN
♯ ⠀⠀LET THE LIGHT IN
❛⠀Lavender Haze
♯ ⠀⠀ IT HAD TO BE DONE
♯ ⠀⠀THE MARRIED LIFE
♯ ⠀⠀LIFE WAS A WILLOW
𝒊𝒊. unpublished works
❛⠀Harry Potter
♯ ⠀⠀NOW I'M EXILE SEEING YOU OUT
♯ ⠀⠀TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW

♯ ⠀⠀THE MOON AMONGST THE STARS

890 14 0
By amourfolklore

❈ 𝕱𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 ࿐·✩ ❜
moon amongst the stars

ꗃ⠀summary ✩ Rhaenyra and Clarisse are in love ever since they were girls. Ten years into their marriage with their husbands didn't stop them from going behind their backs and falling into bed with one another. Of course, they didn't mind seeing as they were in an agreement. When Clarisse recently recovers from her birth from Aemma, Rhaenyra shows her insecure lover how beautiful she is and takes the time to worship her body and invite a maid into their fun. 

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭/𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✩ Season one of the houses of dragon: time jump 10 years. this is taken place during the 10-year jump during the death of harwin and laena. 

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬(𝐬)
Rhaenyra 𝒙 Female Hightower!oc 𝒙 Daemon Targaryen

ꗃ⠀. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ✩ Phoebe Tonkin

ꗃ⠀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ✩ heavy smut, breeding kink

ꗃ⠀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ✩ i know you all have been waiting for this one! 

"What's on your mind, my dear?"

As they settled into their chambers at Dragonstone, preparing for sleep, Clarisse sat at the vanity, tucking away her jewelry for the night.

Clarisse avoided meeting her own gaze in the mirror. "Do you still cherish me?"Rhaenyra blinked in surprise, sitting up on the bed. "Why would you ask that, my love? Haven't I shown you enough?"

"No!" Clarisse exclaimed. "It's not about that... it's just that my body has changed..."

Rhaenyra chuckled softly, but seeing the worry on her beloved's face, she beckoned her to come closer. "Come here."

Clarisse walked over and climbed onto the bed, straddling Rhaenyra's waist. "No matter how many children you bear, you'll always be stunning. It only adds to your allure."

Despite her maternal duties, Clarisse maintained a slim figure that stirred envy among the courtwomen.

It also attracted unwanted attention from other men, which troubled Rhaenyra and Harwin.

"You flatter me," Clarisse blushed.

"It's the truth," Rhaenyra affirmed.

"Now that my father has regained power, I fear for our safety... and for our children," Clarisse confessed, her hands clenched anxiously over her heart, as if trying to still its rapid beating.

She couldn't bear the thought of being separated from her beloved. Rhaenyra's eyes narrowed at the notion, darkening with determination.

As if she would ever allow Otto to dictate their fate.

"I am the Heir. I would never allow you to be wed to some unworthy lord. No one will ever take you away from me. Now, banish those thoughts, my dear, and let me adore you," Rhaenyra declared, gently brushing Clarisse's hair back from her cheeks before kissing her with fervor.

Clarisse whimpered softly between kisses, tilting her head back as Rhaenyra trailed affectionate kisses down her throat and to her chest.

 "How can you harbor such negative thoughts about yourself? Remember Mother's words - the birthing bed is our battleground?"

Her green eyes glistened slightly at the memory of Aemma.

"These scars are a testament to our triumph on that battlefield," Rhaenyra reassured, tracing her fingers over Clarisse's stretch marks.

"Oh, Nyra," Clarisse murmured, pulling her into a passionate kiss, their lips moving in harmony. She steadied herself by placing her hands on Rhaenyra's shoulders.

Rhaenyra's hand slipped beneath Clarisse's nightclothes, encountering her arousal, and eliciting a groan of pleasure. "You're already so wet," she observed, her fingers finding their way inside Clarisse, watching her lover's beautiful face contort with pleasure. "You know what to do, my love."

Clarisse's features twisted in ecstasy as she began to move on Rhaenyra's fingers, lost in the pleasure of their intimate connection.

The Princess reclined against the headboard, her breath coming in quick pants as she watched her beautiful Queen straddle her, a silent chuckle dancing within her. Her fingers skillfully curved and stroked inside her lover's tight warmth, while her thumb expertly circled her sensitive bud. Rhaenyra had an innate knack for knowing just how to please her, exploiting her weaknesses with ease.

With a deft movement, she reached up to untie the drawstring of Clarisse's nightgown, exposing her soft, luscious breasts that bounced rhythmically as she moved. Rhaenyra tore the bodice apart, eliciting a surprised yelp from Clarisse. "These are always in the way."

"Perhaps I should forgo nightgowns altogether, considering how many you tear off," Clarisse murmured amidst her movements.

Rhaenyra met her gaze with a smirk. "I couldn't agree more to see my Lady Lover ready for me in my chambers on this very bed," she replied, her eyes drinking in the sight of Clarisse's bare, captivating form, wholly hers.

Leaning forward, she captured one of Clarisse's hardened nipples with her mouth, relishing in the delightful response as Clarisse's head fell back in pleasure.

"I'm going to climax, my sweet," Clarisse warned with a breathless moan, her hands gripping Rhaenyra's shoulders tightly

"Whenever you're ready, my love," Rhaenyra purred with a mischievous grin, her thumb still dancing over Clarisse's clit, increasing the pace as Clarisse ground down against her fingers.

Clarisse bit her lip, her grip tightening on Rhaenyra's shoulders as her body began to tremble.

A scream tore from her throat as Rhaenyra's fingers worked diligently. Rhaenyra peppered kisses down her chest, cupping the curves of her breasts. "That's it, my sweet, let go on my fingers. My Hightower beauty."

Clarisse let out a small sob, leaning closer to Rhaenyra, who eagerly met her with a passionate kiss.

As Clarisse's climax began to wane, Rhaenyra kissed her again with hunger, eliciting soft sounds from Clarisse as she withdrew her fingers.

Rhaenyra shed her nightgown, spreading her legs invitingly

Clarisse slid between Rhaenyra's legs, aligning their slick centers, and both women sighed in ecstasy.

"Good girl... you know exactly what I want," Rhaenyra purred, her head resting against the headboard. She marveled at Clarisse's body, wishing to immortalize it in a painting for their chamber.

Despite her desire to take charge, tonight was dedicated to her beloved Clarisse. Now that they were on Dragonstone, away from the vultures of King's Landing, Rhaenyra vowed to waste no time in making her hers forever.

Her hands traced slowly up and down Clarisse's sides before settling on her hips. As Clarisse's hips began to move, Rhaenyra let her take control.

Clarisse moaned with abandon, her hands finding Rhaenyra's chest, massaging her flesh and eliciting sweet sounds from the Princess. Their clits brushed against each other, sending a jolt of pleasure through Clarisse that threatened to overwhelm her. Her legs trembled as she fought to hold herself back, but Rhaenyra felt too good.

"Nyra," she whimpered, her cheeks flushed with a soft blush as she bounced in rhythm.

Rhaenyra's hands moved roughly, teasing Clarisse's nipples, relishing in the sight of her lover crying out in pleasure.

As Clarisse leaned closer, their soft breasts brushing against each other, she felt her stomach tighten with anticipation.

Rhaenyra tightened her grip on Clarisse's hair. "Faster," she commanded.

Clarisse let out a loud whine, her words a jumble of incoherence, but she obeyed. Rhaenyra held onto her tightly, watching with delight as Clarisse's breasts bounced with each movement. Her violet eyes darkened with desire, thoughts of their potential future children filling her mind.

Had Clarisse's recent childbirth not satisfied Rhaenyra's desire for more offspring? Perhaps they should invite another man to join them in bed, ensuring Clarisse would become pregnant once again.

"Oh, gods..." Clarisse cried out, her pleasure mounting.

Rhaenyra's hips began to move, seeking to stimulate Clarisse's sensitive spot, causing her to squirt around him. "Rhaenyra!" she screamed, her head falling back in ecstasy as her legs trembled.

Rhaenyra's thrusts intensified, driving Clarisse closer to climax. "You're amazing," Rhaenyra praised, guiding Clarisse's head closer with a gentle hand on the back of her head. With deeper thrusts, Rhaenyra released her pleasure over Clarisse's quivering flesh.

Clarisse whispered Rhaenyra's name with soft pants, coming to a stop in her movements. She rested on top of Rhaenyra, teasingly whispering in her ear, "How was that for worship?"

"Wonderful," Rhaenyra whispered, resting her chin on Clarisse's chest and gently caressing her cheek.

"As I said, you're like a moon amongst the stars. Exquisite... loving..." Rhaenyra kissed Clarisse's lips with each word. "Ten years has been long enough. I don't care about the court's opinions. I will take you as my wife, my Princess, and soon-to-be Queen consort."

Clarisse hummed, feeling herself relax in Rhaenyra's embrace, making no protest. This was what she had always wanted.

The two women lay in bliss until they bathed together once more and prepared for bed. The maids had changed the sheets, unaware of what had transpired. Many assumed it was Laenor and Rhaenyra, but Clarisse had stayed hidden in the bath until the coast was clear.

Just as they were about to settle in for the night, a nursemaid arrived. "Princess, Lady Clarisse," she began, unsurprised to find the two women in the same room, as many suspected they were simply best friends. "The babe and Prince Joffrey won't stop crying. I suspect he's hungry, and I know that—"

Clarisse immediately went to tend to Joffrey and Aemma. "Oh, my darlings," she cooed, kissing their foreheads.

Rhaenyra dismissed the maid, watching as Clarisse cradled their children on the bed. She observed her lover untie the strings of her nightdress and watched the babies latch on for feeding, all the while unaware of the Princess's watchful gaze.

As she watched Clarisse tenderly cradle their sleeping children, Rhaenyra's mind churned with thoughts of expanding their family once more. Learning of Daemon's recent widowhood only fueled her determination. He would be the perfect husband for them.

Despite the years of separation, Daemon's desire for them had never truly waned. If Rhaenyra asked him to father another child with Clarisse, she was certain he would eagerly comply. She knew the flame of love Clarisse held for Daemon still burned brightly, like a candle in the dark.

After placing the children in their cot, Rhaenyra settled beside the bed, holding the slumbering Clarisse close, her mind already concocting a plan. Once they reached Driftmark, she would seek out Daemon and set her plan into motion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 351 19
Just a horny girl
332K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
251K 38.8K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး