JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

โœจhousekeepingโœจ ~~ ๐Ÿคชstupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ ๐Ÿ˜กif im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

mine? yours.

6.9K 87 34
By ItsJJsBtch

in this imagine y/n and jj will have a kid so if that's not your thing that's completely fine! many more imagines to come!
———
this does loosely follow the show but i've changed things around so for this imagine. let's pretend that instead of coming back to the obx after poguelandia and saving kie they go straight to South America. also, let's say the timeline is about a year (it'll make sense when you read). i don't usually change the timeline around this much but the idea popped into my head and now i can't stop thinking about it so i hope you enjoy<3
———
mine? yours: jj has been gone for a year and y/n has been raising their daughter on her own for the past 4 months.
———
this was requested <3 (kind of, a few people just asked me to write about babies)
———

My eyes were threatening to close as I laid on the couch with my four month old in my arms. I didn't know what else to do, she's been crying non stop for an hour. I've tried everything, a bottle, singing to her, rocking her, everything. Nothing has worked.

What makes everything twice as hard is I'm doing it on my own. I haven't heard from JJ or any of the pogues since they went missing nearly a year ago. I couldn't stop daydreaming about how different things could have been if JJ would have known I was pregnant before he left. Hell, I didn't even know I was, she was my surprise.

"Let's try something different..." I said softly and readjusted my hold on her to fix her blanket. Her cries quieted but picked up the second I stopped talking, "I've never told you about your daddy." I continued. Her big blue eyes looked up at me as if I was her whole world.

"Your daddy is the sweetest guy I've ever met, although I really hated him at first," I chuckled to myself and saw her bottom lip stop quivering, her cries were slowing down, "I spent six months waiting on him, he was stubborn," My fingers traced her features gently, brushing the small amount of blonde hair on her head, "but when he finally realized he deserved to be loved he changed completely."

She went silent as her eyes began to close. I let out a small sigh of relief, "You, Leilani Maybank, are just as stubborn as him..."

I wish JJ was here. I wish I could see him be a father and I was terrified that day would never come. Although everyone else on the island has been telling me to move on and they weren't coming back, I couldn't help but hold onto the small amount of hope in my heart. I had to. Not just for me, but for Leilani. She couldn't grow up without a father and lord knows I couldn't do this on my own.

I slowly got up from the couch and walked down the hall of the empty house to her room, which was painted light blue. The theme of her room was the beach, small seashells and starfish painted onto the walls. I also had one of JJ's surf boards in the corner of her room, it still had our initials sketched into it from our first date.

"Goodnight, babygirl." I soothed her and slowly crept out of the room and closed her door.

Now it was my turn to get some rest. With the baby monitor on and placed onto my nightstand I watched it while I laid in bed, "Please come home soon JJ, we need you..."

>>>>>

Instead of being woken up peacefully by birds chirping and the morning sun creeping through my blinds I was startled awake by my phone ringing and Leilani's cries echoing through the entire house. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon as I answered the phone and held it to my ear while also getting out of bed and rushing to my daughters room.

"Anna, you're up early." The last person I expected to be awake at these hours was Kiaras mom. Lei's cried made it almost impossible to hear Anna speak as I lifted her from her crib.

"Home—over here—believe this!" Her voice was breaking up and I tried switching my phone to the opposite ear but it didn't work. My arm held onto my daughter as I rocked back and forth, trying to force myself to hear what she was saying.

"What? Try again, LeiLei is crying." I said, doing my best to soothe her by walking around the room.

"Oh—frie—here!"

"Just call me back later." Deciding I was getting more and more frustrated trying to hear her I hung up the phone and focused all my attention to my crying baby, "If it's important she'll call me back." I found myself talking out loud even though my daughter had no idea what I was saying.

Since it was slowly getting brighter outside I knew better than to expect Leilani to fall back asleep so I took her to the kitchen where I began getting her bottle ready.

"How about some music?" I rocked her gently and put some music onto my phone. As her bottle warmed up in the warmer I danced through the kitchen, her cries began turning into sweet giggles and I found myself smiling at her.

She was the most precious thing in the entire world. Without her, I don't know where I'd be. All we needed was JJ and our family would be complete.

A knock on the door took me away from the moment, it must be Anna. She came over sometimes to help with Leilani and since we had a choppy phone call, she must be here to tell me what she was talking about. My feet began walking towards the door and I flipped both locks before swinging the door open.

"Oh my god..." I exhaled, not believing who was standing right in front of me.

There, on my porch, was JJ Maybank.

My JJ.

"Y/n.." He opened his arms and I instantly walked into his embrace. Happy cries left my lips as tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall. If it wasn't for my daughter in my arms I would have let myself fall to the ground.

"You're home." I cried to him, "You're here." I repeated, trying to get myself to believe what was happening, "You're—oh my god, you're—"

"I'm here, it's me." He pulled away and cupped my face with his hands, gently making me look at him, "I'm not going anywhere ever again." He promised, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." I smiled up at him. I tasted the salty tears as they slipped into my mouth, "Don't ever do that again." I reached my arm around him again and tried my best to stop crying.

It had been one year.

365 days without him.

"I have so much to tell you." He said. I quickly invited him inside. After kicking off his boots he began walking further into the house, his steps slowing when he saw all the baby toys. He then looked to me with a confused expression, "You take up babysitting while I was gone?"

"Actually..." I trailed off, a bit worried for his reaction. I lifted Leilani up a bit, still secure in my arms, "This is our daughter, Leilani Maybank."

"Maybank..?" He said breathlessly while his finger pointed to his chest, "She's mine?"

"She's yours." We sat in silence for a moment before I spoke again, "I found out a couple months after you guys disappeared. We call her LeiLei for short." Tears swelled in his eyes as he walked over to me.

"Can I?" He gestured to her and I quickly nodded my head, letting him take her in his arms.

For the first time since she's been born she didn't begin crying for me. Her blue eyes stared into JJ's and a small toothless smile appeared on her face.

"Hi." He cooed and brought his hand to hers. She gripped his pointer finger with her entire hand and I found myself smiling like an idiot, the tears drying onto my cheeks, "My stories can wait." Without breaking his stare on her, he walked to the couch and sat down. I trailed behind and sat next to him.

"She's four months old and she is the most stubborn little thing." I joked.

"You've been doing this all on your own?" He asked as he looked at me with a sorrowful expression.

"Yeah, mostly," I shrugged, "Anna comes over sometimes to help." I explained. I heard the bottle warmer ding and went to stand up but JJ stopped me.

"I'm here now, sit." He stood up with LeiLei still in his arms and walked to the kitchen. It took him a second to figure out how the bottle warmer worked but once he did he held the bottle to her lips and she was happy to accept it, "Hi, LeiLei."

I made my way into the kitchen and rested my cheek on his shoulder, watching as Leilani drank her bottle.

"I'm your dad." He whispered, "Oh my god, I'm a dad."

"You're a dad." I assured, "Where's everyone else?" I asked. Since he was back that must mean everyone else was as well and I couldn't wait to hear what the hell happened to them in the past year.

"We can go see them later. I want to spend time with you and LeiLei." I nodded my head in agreement, "Where's her room?"

"C'mon, I'll show you." He followed me down the hall and to Leilani's room. He was in awestruck when I opened the door.

"This is perfect," He smiled as he looked at all the small knickknacks and his board leaned against the wall, "You are perfect." He looked down to LeiLei before walking over to me, "And you, Y/n. You have no idea how much I've missed you."

"I love you." I stood onto my tip toes and placed a kiss to his lips, savoring the way they felt, how much I've missed being able to kiss him, "I'm so glad you're home."

"I love you, too. I'm never leaving you again."

Now it was time to start over, but this time as a family.

_____________

Wtf is this and why did I type it? Not sure lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 623 28
The title says it allโค๏ธ
400K 2.4K 30
jj maybank one shots!
822K 5.9K 67
mature โ˜‘๏ธ discontinued แดแดœแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แด€ษดแด‹๊œฑ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€/แด„แด€๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡๊œฑ achievements <3 1k reads 5k reads 10k reads 15k reads 20k reads 25k reads 50k reads 75k re...
546 13 7
แด›แดกแด แด…แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด‡สŸ๊œฑแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส™แด‡? T๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. T๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ...