Duplicitous | T.N.

By sofiamariaisabel1

Aurora the sleeping beauty, damned to a boundless doze. Only true loves kiss had the power to haul her from s... More

Cast
I • 42 days, 1008 hours, 60 480 minutes and 362 8800 seconds
II • Nail chewing is a bad habit
III • Little Miss too perfect for me
IV • What are you hiding?
V • True colours
VI • Prejudice
VII • Physiological warfare
VIII • That one blissful moment
IX • More Angst
X • Every time 'Great' is said, note the sarcasm
XI • Dumbledores Army
XII • Half the angel
XIII • No clubs
XIV • Pure Dread
XV • Spells and Stunning
XVI • Two graves
XVII • A sneaky bugger
XVIII • Drowning sorrows in thick liquor
XIX • Anthony Creevey
XX • Shame
XXI • Downturned Glares
XXII • A brush with war
XXIII • Red & Green Ying & Yangs
XXIV • Two Stolen Angels
XXV • Selfish Hatred
XXVI • Repeated Mistakes
XXVII • Stern memories
XXVIII • Sleeping Beauty
XXIX • To reign hell
XXX • Injuries and Assumptions
XXXI • Armestice
XXXII • Bad news at Breakfast
XXXIII • Forbidden Serpent
XXXIV • Jovial Encounters
XXXV • Daring Lions & Crafty Serpents
XXXVI • I made a friend...
XXXVII • Almosts & Atelophobia
XXXVIII • Triumphed smiles
XXXIX • Hit me
XL • The real Fox
XLI • I can't
XLII • Concealed shames
XLIII • Pretty Blondes
XLIV • Stained, inky crushes
XLV • My father
XLVI • Various departures
XLVII • Owed Favours
XLVIII • Authentic sneers
XLIS • Parrallel || lellarraP • XLIS
LI • A corpes' touch
LII • Nott acceptable
LIII • A scented boy
LIV • Cast under influence
LV • An Opal Curse
LVI • The end marks the beginning, the beginning marks the end
LVII • In the rain
LVIII • Cruel Bastards
LIX • A loathing
LX • Red handed
LXI • Deceitful doves
LXII • Once upon a dream
LXIII • The prodigal boyfriend
LXIV • Gothic fears and families
LXV • Bewitched minds
LXVI • The highs and hows of a teenage girl
LXVII • Complexion
LXVIII • Jam on toast
LXIX • Familiar Faces

L • Fantasy Letters

2.2K 66 77
By sofiamariaisabel1

TW: If readers may feel triggered or uncomfortable by any sexual activities or events, you may wish to skip the first part of this chapter.

The first "• • •" will signify the end of any sexual manner
_______________________________

• Act 2 •

His hold was gentle, comforting.

Unbeknownst to how or why, Aurora found herself eloped within the soft hold of Anthony Creevey. Alone together, without clothes, their bodies moved sensually up against one another.

Back within the sanctuary of the Inn at Hogsmeade, the four walls segregated any judgement or worries. Focused, solely on working her lips and holding him tightly, any anxiety evaded her. The ecstasy they provided for one another was a fulfilling release of pent up emotion, apprehension was liberated through firm kisses and soft whimpers.

Her fingers played teasingly with the ends of his sandy brown locks, tugging gently at them whilst thick pleaser engulfed her. She brought her lips to suck softly at his jugular, peppering a row of kisses down to his bare chest.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

His hands kneaded the skin of her chest, brushing over her sensitive buds occasionally tugging them. Releasing one breast from his hold he used that hand to rub down her ribs and waist, caressing the curve of her hips.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

It didn't take long until the boy thrusted his aching erection, harshly against her outer core. The friction had them both moaning contently. "Oh." She whispered into his neck, her tongue still flicking the sensitive flesh, a soft bruise forming where her lips moved.

He smiled as her hips began to thrust back into him. She rolled them over, laying on top of the man, the roll of her hips was playful, edging him on, getting him exited but offering no release. Her brunette locks working as a curtain to shield them both. He groaned in her ear. "Rory." He scolded. She giggled.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

She felt safe. Happy, preoccupied, adored. The way he worshiped the freckled and birthmarks had her breathing heavily. The affection was overwhelming, satisfying. Perfect.

From beneath her, the boy grabbed her by the shell of her back and swiftly rolled them over. Once on top her her, he devoured her soft skin, feasting on the olive dermis.

Finally, in one movement, his cock slid right into her. Each groaned freely at the penetration he offered her. In a pace that was suited for the both of them, Anthony pushed his hips deep into hers. Completely in her, he pulled out and back in again.

The process repeated. His hand gripped her thigh and threw it leisurely over his waist, going at an even better angle. They continued their antics, going over and over again, fulfilling each other entirely.

Her mouth lowered to kiss the dark freckle that sat just over his colour bone. Her lips brushed over the cute mark on his skin, tongue flicking at it occasionally.

His hold was gentle, comforting.

Then it wasn't.

Out of the blue, whilst she focused on his chest, the pace increased madly. Harsh, cruel, unmerciful thrusts, his cock burying in her at a ruthless pace. She gasped into him at the sudden change in tempo. Her mouth left ajar as she struggled for breath.

His grip became irrationally rough. Grasping her by the back of her neck. Strands of her hair became wrapped within his large hand. She was certainly surprised by roughness. The wicked pushes of his hips sped up miraculously. The sound of skin slapping rung through her ears.

His hold was no longer gentle, nor comforting.

She liked it.

The alarmed girl lowered to kiss the single freckle, but surprise overwhelmed her when it was no longer there. The slits of her eyes widened. She searched for the freckle but it was entirely useless, as though it was never even present. The bruising grip pulled her head back. She moaned as it happened. Opening her locked tight closed eyes, she was not met with Anthony's face.

Theodore pulled her back to him and kissed her aggressively. For a moment she allowed him to take her, she allowed him to use her, to cherish her, and then reality hit. Shoving her naked figure from his she flung from the bed.

"Ah!" She yelped, covering whatever she could with her arms. Tumbling to the floor her body whacked harshly against the wood planked ground.

Consciousness slapped her just as hard the floor did. Or the dreamt floor.

Hermione and Ginny slept soundly their heads buried beneath the layers of wooden pillows and blankets. Soft snores echoed through the tiny room. The girls asleep and entirely oblivious to Auroras state or shock and fear.

Sweat patted her forehead as her chest heaved.A sudden dread overtook her, a cloud of red, bold shame shadowed her view. She shivered, sharing a room with her two, younger friends and she had a sex dream. She could only pray that no sounds escaped her sleeping lips.

Her scarlet, red cheeks burned brightly in the dark room. Thankful no one would ever witness the roaming red that dancer across her face, she stood up and ventured for a glass of water. Tiptoeing against the weak floor boards, she maintained all of her weight entirely on the tips of her toes. Pouncing from each step, she thought light as she danced her way down the stairs.

The Weasleys home was nothing luxurious. Instead it was tall and homey filled with nothing but life. At night however, it's only the place of where about a dozen are still sleeping. She knew she had to reach downstairs without waking any and every soul.

Finally downstairs the tips of her fingers gently brushed over her bottom lip. She swayed on the spot and sighed. How could she be so stupid? She thought. The sexual appeal that Theodore Nott possessed was dangerous and that's what made it all the more alluring. She knew that whatever he did had girls running, yet he chased them away time and time again. Her time with Anthony was beautiful, he was beautiful, but she also recalled being increasingly under the influence both times.

In the kitchen, she patiently waited for the water to fill up her designated mug, attempting to banish whatever thoughts continued to push at the walls of her mind. Distracting herself as she did so. She cleaned Rons abandoned mug quickly, along with Ginny's. But the thoughts still stayed. Chewing on her tongue she began to search for a particular owl, one she had been seeing a lot of that past summer.

Exchanging a multitude to letters throughout the entire summer had her friends and family confused, especially when she refused to give away the name of her special pen pal. Thoughts of the letters however did not help her in her attempt to remain of pure thought. Her mind wandered and she hated herself for it.

She flinched. Thinking -no- fantasising of two different men. She felt a wet sensation puddle in between her legs. The girl tip toed towards the vacant bathroom neglecting her mug of water entirely.

The door closed quietly behind her. She sat there for exactly three minutes, her thighs rubbing uncomfortably against each other, urging her to bring a hand down and to rub the sensation away. She chewed awkwardly at her nails. Flakes of her nails falling from her lips when she accidentally chewed them off entirely. By that point she'd had enough.

Timidly, she brought a single hand down and in between the lining of her pyjama pants. They slipped effortlessly through her underwear and cupped her throbbing core. She moaned into her other hand a muffled gasp escaping her. Leaning against the sink for support, the girl slowly began to move her fingers over the single nub that demanded pleasure.

Any shame, humiliation or worry evacuated her mind as she continued to move her fingers. Flicking and pressing against her clit, she upped her pace, rapidly playing with herself as she searched for a release. The release that Anthony gave, the euphoria.

She thought of his arms his chest his abdomen. They way her kind ventured helped her get to where she wished to be.

Collecting up the wetness that smeared over her core she brushed a finger over her folds. Teasing herself, if she was going to achieve that ultimate pleaser she figured a little game would have her excited enough. Gently caressing her fingers over her throbbing cunt.

She thought of Theodore too. His arms. His chest. His abdomen. She pictured what he would do.

Surprising herself she pressed down as hard as she could and rubbed even harsher than before. It was that ruthlessness that had her going, springing her to life, the familiar feeling of ecstasy rushing up within her core and through her body. She tingled as it past. Slowing her movements until they were just sensual rubs that soothed her through the high.

She exhaled.

The bathroom offered her no light, yet she could still see herself in the mirror. She looked dazed relaxed and a little giddy. Quickly whatever shame or humiliation that she had cast away came rushing back. Washing off anything that may stain her hands she opened the door.

Ron stood on the other side. "Oh, sorry Rory." He whispered. "The light was off, I figured no one would be in there." He chuckled unbothered, she figured that meant he was oblivious to her previous actions.

"That's okay." She squeaked lowering her gaze from his and praying that the darkness offered her a suitable disguise. That the lack of visibility was severe enough that the red head wouldn't be able to recognise such a burning shame.

"Night Rory." He yawned.

"Uh huh." She raced back up the stairs.

The sensitivity between her thighs playing as a constant reminder of her actions, what she had just done and in somebody else's home too. The scandal! She worried. Throwing herself back into bed she groaned loudly not caring for the still resting souls by that point.

Throwing her blanket over her head she prayed to never interact with another soul ever again.

• • •

Under the layers of blanket it was not the sun that woke her. The break of dawn payed no part in her wake, not when the layers of wool shielded her from the close stars unmerciful rays.

Instead of the bright welcoming to the world it was the loud banging of feet and constant yelling. "Rory wake up!" Ginny called shaking the very conscious girl who wished to be left alone.

"No!" She whined.

"Harry's here!" She whistled. "He's downstairs and waiting for us!"

Aurora felt as the slim girl got up and ran away, the would of her feet slapping against the floor boards as she ran in a child like manner. She flew the blanket from her head and glared at anything and everything, secretly vowing to herself that she would eject any memories of the previous night. Never again would she ponder of it.

Groaning loudly, she pushed herself up from her bed, collecting her fluffy bunny slippers and pacing down the stairs groggily. Hair covered the vast majority of her face, working as curtains for her eyes and cheeks, the button of her nose peaking through the shield. Molly laughed at Rory's antics as she made her way downstairs.

The older witch left Harry's side to brush away the sea of brown locks that covered her face. She smiled down at the girl. "There you go dear." She smiled endearingly, her palms patting affectionately at her cheeks. Rory could help but beam up at the lady.

"Rory." Harry sighed. Gently shoving past each of his welcoming friends to reach her. His arms flew around the taller girl. She barely towered him anymore she noted. Ron was nearly half a head taller by that point, Hermione reaching her eyebrows, Ginny still up to her nose, however as Harry stood less than a few inches shorter than her she sighed, they were growing. 5'9 was tall for a girl and Harry was quickly catching up.

"You've grown." She smiled.

"You think?." The chosen one laughed lightly back at her. He pushed up on his toes and laughed down at her, she giggled along with the rest of them.

No body had missed the way Harrys' eyes continued to search for another, one they each knew, would not show up. The way his shoulders sagged as the reality hit him had their hearts aching with pity. To replace the absence of Sirius no one failed to notice how the grieving boy clung to Rory. Following her as she ate breakfast and brushed her teeth. Searching for any excuse to talk her up, or start conversation.

"I reckon Dumbledore could've just convinced Slughorn on his own, you know?" Harry observed as he sat on the closed lit of the toilet seat. Aurora brushing her breakfast stained teeth, listening entirely.

"I don't know, if he'a anything like Dumbledore says, then it sounds like you were the perfect bribe." She cackled, spitting out the mint toothpaste.

"Something just feels off." He sighed, fiddling with his own fingers.

The girl washed her mouth clean of the toothpaste, refreshed and clean, she turned to face the anxious boy. "Of course it does." Collecting his hands within her own she knelt down before him. "Harry, you're suffering." Tears welled in their eyes, both shewed them away.

"I'm fine." The boy turned his head towards the shower.

"It's okay if you aren't." She stared at the boy who refused to face her again. Whilst her eyes burned holes in the side of his face, his gaze remained unchanging. Accepting the fact she would not be able to achieve his attention she exhaled shakily. "Well, come on then." She slapped her hands into her hips. "Fred and George are anxious to see you."

The two grinned at one another, collecting themselves they exited the small bathroom. Professor Lupin and Tonks smiling endearingly at the two whilst they made their exit. The witch clutching her tummy as they past them, Lupin rubbing her back.

Aurora was thrilled to learn that a baby would be joining them soon. She knew that new life was the perfect cure to a mourning heart. The little person would surely have them all eloped with nothing but joy. She grinned crazily at the two.

"How is he? Or her?" She gestured to Tonks's growing stomach.

"Demanding." Lupin smiled.

"Aw!" She laughed, ushering Harry and herself from them as the pregnant witch headed towards the newly empty bathroom. Nothing brightened her mood like talks of the newest upcoming member.

Her smile softened as the familiar raven like owl soared through the Weasleys kitchen. The eyes of many watched it curiously as it circled over the dining table in a professional manner. It's magnificent talons dropped a single letter directly into her outstretched palm, before the bird shot out its midnight wings and soared back out the window.

Every surprised visit Estella, the owl, would make had everyone watching like an audience would the orchestra. Her flawless movements captured the undivided attention time and time again, as though she chose to present them with nothing less than a spectacular performance. None complained, but all questioned.

"Is it from your secret lover?" Ginny giggled from the couch in the living room.

"He's not my lover." Auroras eyes rolled comically.

"Ah, so he is a he." Her small laughter escalating into boisterous cackles as she interrogated the darker girl from where she stood.

"Irrelevant." Rory shrugged before rushing up the stairs, letter in hand.

"Lover?" Harry asked, tempted to follow her but chose not to as a result to the budding curiosity that poked at him heavily.

"Aurora has a secret pen pal." Hermione spoke from her spot on the couch a note book and pen held in her grasp. "She's been receiving and returning an army's worth of letters this entire summer." Hermione laughed as she shook her head. "Refused to give up a name."

"Oh our little Rory." George apparated to the empty spot besides Harry.

"All grown up." Fred continued, taking up the empty space on the other side of the boy. "We tried to steal a peak at the letters but they aren't signed with an actual name."

"Sneaky business." George concluded. "Each letter signed with 'From your favourite friend.'"The twins each scoffed. "As if."

"Egotistical bastard." The matching twin spat.

"Language!" The distant voice of Molly called from where ever she was. More laughter erupted from them.

• • •

Aurora sat leisurely on her bed. The torn envelope resting beside her as she read the comical adventures of Theodore Nott. He had apparently been journeying through Eastern Asia with his father for Merlin knows what reason.

However their previous exchanges followed the topic of their newest upcoming defence against the dark arts Professor.

__________________________________

Dearest Aurora,

It appears news does indeed travel fast. I'm currently exploring the south coast of Japan and I too have already heard the rumours of Professor Horace Slughorns upcoming arrival to Hogwarts. Yet another DA professor bites it, huh?

Apparently this wouldn't be his first teaching position at Hogwarts either. In fact I've recently learnt he would've taught our parents, I plan to ask him of my mother. Not that I'll expect an answer, I doubt he approves of the obvious descendants of Death eaters.

I'll see you soon my fellow piantagrane.

With best of wishes, Your favourite friend.

__________________________________

She sighed, placing the letter down to the empty space beside her. So it was true. Horace Slughorn was coming to Hogwarts, and he'd it wouldn't be his first time either.

Adding the rough, used paper to her slowly growing collection of letters between herself and Theodore, she left them securely in the bottom of her suitcase. Snatching a quill and page of her own she began to scribble her own response.

__________________________________

Dear, my favourite fiend.

It is ever so peculiar how gossip spreads faster through the world than a fire brought to life by gasoline ever could.

Harry just arrived late last night, apparently the rumours are true. Dumbledore, in fact, had Harry meet him! Of course In order convince the man to come back, but whatever the case, he is certainly returning to Hogwarts.

I think I'll be asking him of my mother too then, I'm sure he'll answer you, the man can't be that cruel.

And, 'another one bites it?" Seriously? Where's the empathy in you?  You''re downright awful when you wish to be, you know?"

Enjoy your time in Asia.

- Aurora xx

__________________________________

The girl briskly collected her items and packed them away accordingly. Ron's owl was quick to leave off with her letter, she watched as the small bird flew off and out of her view. Turning back around and from the window, she decent down the stairs and towards the rest of her companions.

"What have I missed?" She approached her friend group, each of whom sat in a confined circle in the centre of the living room, adults no where to be seen.

"Absolutely nothing." Gunny huffed, her arms throwing themselves before her as the girl pouted. "They won't let us listen in to their meetings."

Fred and George sat still, the two of them growing increasingly bored. "I'm sick of the secrecy." George sneered towards the closed door.

"Like you can talk!" The younger sister spat back. "At least they let you in for the first ten minutes!"

"Yeah, and it was awesome." Fred roared with cackles. "Until they kicked us out with the rest of you lot." Cackles escaped from the rest of them, even Harry who sat moping in the corner. Hermione and Ron sitting besides him in a comforting manner.

She sat down between the twins. "I say we do something to pass the time." She smiled innocently at the bored group.

"I say we steal some liquor whilst they're busy." Ginny whispered yelled.

"No!" Hermione yelled back, not bothering to lower her tone. "Absolutely not!" The bushy haired girl scolded the reckless younger witch. More laughter escaped each of them. "That's not funny. Such recklessness does no good."

"How about we play a game?" Fred grinned wickedly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" George smiled with an equal expression of pure evilness.

"I think you are George."

"I just know you too well Fred."

"Well, get on with it." Ron laughed at their predictable behaviour.

"Nothing dangerous." They shot a look toward Hermione, who's shoulders sagged in relief. "Just a little - erm - a little sly."

"Where is this going?" Aurora grinned.

Her friends frowned for a moment. Whenever Aurora divulged in the darker side of things, it honestly terrified them a fair bit. Their friend who had been unraveling, slowly. Bit by bit, growing more reckless, careless. They could only hope, she wasn't hurting herself.

"Um, it's just a gossiping game." They grinned.

Groans and sighs were released accordingly.

• • •

They continued their long and twisted descent into thoughts and opinions of their fellow school mates. Eventually they found themselves relaxing in Harry's and Ron's room as the words continued to roll from their tongues like honey.

"She is so mean!" Hermione whined to the group.
They all laughed. It was within the honesty that was expressed when they divulged in one another that true trust was formed.

Their topics varied from their favourite to least favourite teachers, room mates and classes. The game went on for what felt like forever, each expressing whatever they felt with a surge of comfort and honesty.

"Agreed." Ron snickered.

"How about we make this a little more interesting?" George offered. They payed deep attention. "I say, who's everyone's least favourite Slytherin."

"No need for favourite, yeah?" Fred replied, equally as amused.

"Malfoy." Harry spoke with no hesitation.

"Ugh! That brat!" Ginny flung her arms from beside the chosen one. "He is so unnecessarily cruel."

"It's so unnecessary." Hermiones head shook in exasperation. "So unnecessary." The girl repeated to herself.

"It's so random too, you know?" Ron gave his input. "He just occasionally pops out of nowhere, like he's just in the mood for conflict."

"Right! And we would just be minding our own business completely." Aurora nodded along with him.

"Okay! Draco Malfoy is officially the worst Slytherin." Harry clapped his hands. "About time it was made official."

"You know I reckon Pansy's worse." Ginny scowled from her spot. "So snappy, judgmental - Oh -and a raging gossip."

"Remember when she lied to Rita Skita during the triwizard tournament?" Harry scoffed. "But I still reckon Draco's worse."

"You guys are such simple creatures." Fred shook his head. "Just because they are the most obnoxious and upfront doesn't necessarily mean they are the most vile." Confusion wavered through the group. Even George seemed unsure as to what his twin was saying. "I reckon the sneakiest one of all proves to be the worst. Nott."

Sounds of agreement came from the rest of them. Aurora however remained quiet her gaze locked with the movements of her twiddling thumbs as she tugged on the hem of her shirt. She disagreed.

"He was literally solely responsible for the DA being exposed." Ginny spoke up.

"He's been tormenting Aurora for ages." Harry sneered, the cruelty of his tone scaring the rest of them.

Hermiones gaze softened as she examined the conflicted girl. Aurora remained silent.

"What do you think Aurora?" George's question leaving her weary and nauseous.

"Uhm, I don't really know." The girl shrugged turning her head away from the rest of them.

"I reckon Theodore Nott is the worst of them!" Fred cheered. Harry, Ron, Ginny and George clapping along with him like an enticed audience. "Come on Rora, you must loath the guy."

"You do have to put up with him most." Ginny pitied the girl.

"I just don't think he's the worst." Aurora mumbled, uninterested in the game no longer. She should've known such a game would have someone upset. She scolded her own rash stupidity.

"Well, no matter." Ron wrapped it up, sensing whatever uncomfortable and eery feelings Auroras demeanour was giving off. "What does however matter is how Katie Bells bangs have turned out. They really frame her face right."

"I was scared for her at first!" Ginny laughed, not once noticing the peculiar abrupt nature of the subject switch.

Ron watched Aurora slowly disconnect herself from the chats and succumb to her own series of thoughts. His eyes caught Hermiones doe ones, and he knew then, they needed to have a little chat.

_________________________________
AN

Bro that chapter was unnecessarily painful and long to write, but I hope you all liked it :)

This chapter was a little chaotic but it's the beginning of ACT TWO! THEIR FINAL YEAR AT HOGWARTS. And I have many plans I assure you

Love you all so much

- Your favourite friend (get it?), Sofia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 956 82
The Regency Era in the Muggle World is not much different from the Magical World when it came to the busy time of what is called "The Social Season."...
1.4M 32.4K 50
A Theodore Nott Love Story. *** Everything isn't what it seems. *** "Lies! It's all lies, Theo!" I raised my voice, tears brimming the edge. "What...
6.4K 105 18
Vivianne Nott was known to everyone as Theodore's "sweet innocent baby sister" and she was tired of it. Always stuck in her brother's shadow, she dec...
14.4K 448 26
This is a long story skip to the lemon if you want ya weirdos **slow burner with a lot of lore** A famous pure blooded young witch seems to have caug...