šŽšš‚š„ š”ššŽš š€ šƒš‘š„š€...

By she_knows2

惻ā˜¼ćƒ» š™„ š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ, š™„ š™¬š™–š™”š™ š™šš™™ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™£š™˜š™š š™Ŗš™„š™¤š™£ š™– š™™š™§š™šš™–š™¢ š™„ š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ... More

!!
šŽšš‚š„ š”ššŽš š€ šƒš‘š„š€šŒ
š™‹š™š™Šš™‡š™Šš™‚š™š™€
š˜¾š™ƒ.001
š˜¾š™ƒ.002
š˜¾š™ƒ.003
š˜¾š™ƒ.004
š˜¾š™ƒ.005
š˜¾š™ƒ.006
š˜¾š™ƒ.008
š˜¾š™ƒ.009
š˜¾š™ƒ.010
š˜¾š™ƒ.011
š˜¾š™ƒ.012
š˜¾š™ƒ.013
š˜¾š™ƒ. 014
š˜¾š™ƒ. 015
š˜¾š™ƒ. 016

š˜¾š™ƒ.007

4.4K 272 50
By she_knows2

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

Their fight had been stuck in her head the rest of the day, it had been merely some hours and the moon was already full in the sky.

She had been given a soft nightgown, way too elegant for something that was only used to sleep. She was sitting in the window seat fiddling with her fingers, rethinking her entire interaction with Nikolai, she had been too harsh with him.

He had caught her off guard with his question about her feelings, about why she was so mad that he was getting engaged, it overwhelmed her, and that triggered her fight or flight.

Even if she was able to express her feelings as Nikolai wanted, she couldn't her plans were finally in movement and she couldn't let petty love get in the way.

No matter how the blonde prince made her heart rattle.

Still, she had been too harsh on him, she must apologize to him, yes, she was going to apologize.

But, how does someone apologize?

The pirate had never apologized to someone, well at least not sincerely. Should she just knock on his door and say I'm sorry, or was there something else.

It did not matter, she had to apologize in any way she could. She stood up and straightened her nightgown before leaving the room. His room was not far from hers, apparently in his words, he wanted to be as close as his sun as he could.

She rolled her eyes at her thoughts, and finally arrived in front of his double doors, she breathed in deeply now hesitant to knock on the door.

The woman finally got brave enough to do it and knocked on the door, the wait wasn't long, second after she knocked Nikolai opened the door only in a bathrobe and his trousers. His torso was completely uncovered showing marked abdominals all over.

He looked expectant as he waited for her to say something, but she was so entranced by him, her apology seemed to leave her mind.

"Captain, are you-" he stepped forward worried that something had happened to her, it was weird that she wasn't fighting with him the minute she saw him.

"I wanted to apologize" she said breathless unable to take her eyes away from his torso.

"Did you?" He smirked and leaned on the frame of his door.

"Yes, I-" she closed her eyes to try and gather her thought but even with her eyes closed she still saw his beautiful body. "Oh, fuck it"

Without a second to spare after her words she was on him, her lips on his, he was so shocked by her actions he did not respond to the kiss, making her separate from him in fear that it was not what he wanted.

Instantly he felt her body heat leave him and he felt uncomfortable without it, so as soon as she separated, Nikolai had her by the waist, he slammed the door close and soon they were kissing feverishly on his door.

Her back was to the door as she held his face with her hands and his hands were caressing her thighs, they separated for some seconds their breaths shallow as their bodies pressed gently against each other, their lips were still an inch from each other waiting for the one that will continue the kiss, as Nikolai nudge her nose with his, he was the one to continue it.

The woman could taste him as fireworks sprinkled in her mouth, he started slow, savoring every second their lips were together. And the pirate was lost once his arm wrapped around her waist, his other hand went through her hair and their lips parted. He clutched her tighter as if she was a dream he wasn't willing to let go, and she got on her toes to reach him better. She noticed he smelled of salty wind and the sea, and for a brief moment she was home.

She had never felt this way before, the fireworks happening in her insides where unknown to her, kissing him felt like walking on clouds.

They molded together so perfectly, where he caressed she melted and where she pulled he followed, like if they had done it a thousand times before.

His kisses were so desirable she couldn't help but wonder how good the rest of him would feel too.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She gasped at the sudden sound getting away from the door but Nikolai did not let her away from his arms.

"You have to answer the door" she muttered careful not to be heard by whoever was in the other side of the door.

"They can keep knocking, I want to keep kissing you" he was about to kiss her again when the knock came again, he groaned under his breath and she smirked at his frustrated look. He took her hand and led her to the other side of the room were she would not be seen when he opened it. "Wait here"

He went to the door straightened his clothes and fixed his tousled hair. With a serious look he opened the door. And to Malsagov's surprise Alina was the voice she heard.

"I've made my decision"

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

She sat designated in the table with Tamar, Tolya, Zoya -a new Grisha she had met in the banquet and Alina's friends.

This was her last time with them, Nikolai had agreed to the engagement once Alina interrupted them in their rooms, and that is why exactly she kept her feelings hidden, as soon as she opened to him things went wrong.

But why did she even thought something could happen, he was a prince and she was a pirate. Well, now she had nothing to distract her from her plans, not annoyingly handsome privateers or nothing.

"Today marks the start of a new era of cooperation between Lantsovs and the Grisha" Nikola stood up with his cup in hand attracting the attention of everyone in the room. "I'm delighted to announce my engagement to Alina Starkov. The Sun Summoner and the new leader of the second Army. Together, we will build a better future for Ravka"

He finished his announcement and she drank down her cup of wine completely rolling her eyes.

"That's a lot to take on" one of the twins- or she thought they were twins?- spoke after the announcement.

"She can handle it" Nadia replied.

"Summoning light doesn't make one qualified to run a military campaign" Zoya interjected. "She's been Grisha for less than a year"

"Grisha are born, not made" Tamar said to Zoya, who only gave her a look.

"So, you won't follow her?" Nadia asked Zoya.

"Of course I will" Zoya rolled her eyes at the obvious question. "If we don't act, we'll be lumped in with Kirigan and reviled as traitors and I'd rather like to see him fail"

After that she stood up with a refill cup in her hand and left the room, she hadn't come with anything and she would leave without anything. She was in the main hall when a voice stopped her.

"You're leaving without a goodbye?" Nikolai asked a grin on his face but his eyes were sad.

"I didn't want to bother you and your betrothed, it would've been disrespectful" she shrugged.

"When have you care about being disrespectful?"

"Never, but I like Alina, and now I don't need to be by your side, my job is done, don't t worry about the payment" she said willing to say goodbye to him.

"Please..." he said stepping closer to her. "Don't leave, I need you here, with me"

"You don't need me, you need an alliance, and I can't give you that"

"The engagement is not real-"

"It looks pretty real to me"

"What I mean is, it's just to unite the Grisha, there's nothing else. After this is done, after the war is over, if you leave to the sea once again, then I shall follow you, you should now by now that I will follow you to the end of this earth until I'm old enough that I won't remember what I'm following" he smiled at her. "Though, I think it impossible I don't think I could ever forget you, my sun"

It was hard to say no to that. She stayed.

Reluctantly.

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.
She speaks!
I DONT CARE IF ITS TOO SOON THEY ARE SOULMATES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.3K 35
A prince in love with his childhood best friend. Nikolai, he loved the thrill of things and didn't mind using his charm to get things. He loved his...
74.3K 3.9K 21
Neave Villena overhears the crows planning to cross the Fold and wants in, no matter the cost. The only problem? Well, Kaz Brekker seems to be figuri...
3.8K 129 20
ā”ā”ā” š™‰š™Šš˜½š™Šš˜æš™” š™Žš™ˆš˜¼š™š™ š™‹š™‡š˜¼š™”š™Ž š™š˜¼š™„š™ ā long before there ever was a black rift di...
17.1K 542 7
An eternal love faces the harshest of challenges when the Sun Summoner prophecy comes true. In a six chapter saga, you and Aleksander weather the sto...