𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ➷...

By flutter_bly

~Ever wondered what would happen if both the bride and groom run away from their wedding and that too togethe... More

• C H A P T E R - 1 •
• C H A P T E R - 2 •
• C H A P T E R - 3 •
• C H A P T E R - 4 •
• C H A P T E R - 6 •
• C H A P T E R - 7 •
• C H A P T E R - 8 •
• C H A P T E R - 9 •
• C H A P T E R - 10 •

• C H A P T E R - 5 •

1.2K 64 8
By flutter_bly

Enjoy reading

They both reached at the hotel Silver Stars.

"Hii! What can I do for a charming man like you?" The receptionist asked while shamelessly staring at him as if she hadn't seen a boy in her life.

"Care to introduce yourself first?" He asked with an interested look.

"I'm sexy!" Murtasim's mouth fall apart.
"I mean Lexi.....You haven't heard me wrong right?!" Murtasim nodded in no.

"Can I have two rooms with a single bed?" Murtasim asked looking straight into her eyes. His hand made a way to the top of hers. If only you could see her face, she had turned into a ripen tomato.

Here Meerab looked like a third party between these two flirts. What the hell! what she said "sexy" huh!!

He has eyes of pure mischief. There was something about Murtasim that drew people to him. Meerab guess it didn't hurt that he was a good looking boy, but it was more than that.

"Excuse me!" Meerab interfered in between. But it was adding no effect on 'laal tamatar' there. She ignored Meerab's words and was busy in admiring the person right in front of her.

"I'm sorry handsome, but we're having only a room available at this time and all rooms are booked." She drowning in his deep dark brown orbs.

"Is there any other hotel near?" Murtasim asked. She shook her head in no. "Why would a single and charming guy need two rooms, isn't one is enough?"

Murtasim was about to give a flirting line but this time Meerab interrupted. She first pulled Murtasim's hand away from that receptionist hands. This made the receptionist look at her, it was irritation written all over her face.

"What's your problem? Can't you see, I'm busy with him who has probably come first for the room and for your information, we have only one room left and we are giving that to him." She completed with a smirk.

(Only if she know how Meerab is going to drop a nuclear bomb on her💀)

Meerab smiled inwardly, she holds Murtasim's hand and moved closer to him. A warmth surrounded her but she ignored. Murtasim looked on, something was there he couldn't understand, his ongoing emotions. Receptionist's smirk slowly started turning off.

"Don't worry about me sweetheart, we'll be sharing the same room. After all we are going to get married the next night. It won't be any problem for us." She winked. Receptionist's eyes widened.

"Then why he asked for two rooms?" She questioned.

"That's because he didn't want to hurt my feeling. But I have no problem and if you please give us the key." She forwarded her hand. The receptionist push the key to her in jealousy. Meerab passed her a tight smile and move forward to the passway, "If you get bore of her, here is my number."

Meerab before Murtasim could do anything, snatched the chit and crumbled it and threw at her side. Her face was worth watching. Meerab pulled Murtasim with her.
___________________________

"What was that?" Her nose flaring, her eyes shooting a glare at him. As they entered the hotel room. The floor is polished concrete, the walls grey and royal blue shade and the furniture designs perfectly fitting the room.

"What!" He acted innocent, asking her as if he hadn't done anything.

"Don't act innocent, what were you thinking while flirting with that good for nothing receptionist."

"I wasn't flirting, I was just making her feel better. Waitt... I'm getting burning smell, it's very strong. I guess this is coming form the room only." He acted like inhaling more air.

"I'm jealous and why would I be?" Meerab told him.

"I didn't say that you are jealous, you only confessed that. And if you aren't jealous then why are you getting so much affected? Kahin mohabbat toh nahi ho gayi mujhse?" He joked.

Meerab cheeks heated up, she agreed he has something to do with her but that didn't mean she like or love him. "You have a girlfriend, it's wrong to flirt with other girl." She pointed.

As if she cares! He muttered slow enough not to be heard by her.

"What did you say?" Meerab asked

"Ah! Nothing... You tell what do you like to have? I'm calling room service to deliver the food here." He said while dialing the no.

"I'll have white sauce pasta!" Murtasim nodded at this. After some minutes their dish arrived. Murtasim locked the door when the service man went back after placing the dishes for them.

"Come let's eat!" Murtasim said while setting the small table.

"Wait... I have something to celebrate. I specially took it for cocktail party but since I flee so let's celebrate together!" She said picking a champagne bottle from her bag.

"You flee with this bottle, Meerab were you planning this for long? Running away from wedding and celebrating it's cancelation." Murtasim laughed.

She opened the cap and poured the drink. They ate some pasta and settled on the floor beside bed.

"You know what I had prepared a dance for today's cocktail party but sad! I couldn't do that." Meerab faked a sad pout.

"Are you planning to go back to the farm house?" Murtasim asked faking a shocking reaction. "Hell no! My parents will again start planning my wedding if not with you then some other. They are obsessed with my wedding." Meerab laughed. "Same!"

Murtasim's phone rang. He picked and went near the window.

"Hello Murt....asim!"

"Haya...Haya are you drunk?"

"Who... Meh? Nohh! You are drunk. Where are you, still with that girl?"

"Listen Haya you're not sober and you don't know what you're saying please we'll talk tomorrow." Murtasim told her but she cut him off.

"I asked something Murtasim, where are you?"

"We are in hotel" "Hotel? You guys should be in bus, what are you both doing at hotel fu**ing each other?" She accused.
"You showed your colours Murtasim Khan. You can't keep me happy. You're cheating on me with that cheap middle class girl right! You are having fun with her. That bi**h finally trapped you in her web?"

"Haya!!! Enough... You can't talk about a girl about whom you nothing and you are blabbering nonsense. You aren't not in right senses Haya. It's better we don't talk otherwise I'll say something which I shouldn't." Murtasim gritted his teeth.

"Oh! Yes... We shouldn't talk infact we should never talk, it's better if we do break up. You know what I don't love you but fame and money. I'm going to have fun with my boyfriend, tonight he asked me out. Should I tell you a thing, he is with me right now. Happy breakup Murtasim Khan." She cut the call. Murtasim was furious, not only she accused him of cheating he couldn't even imagine doing but also she choosed someone else. Moreover she accused Meerab who is nothing but a pure and innocent girl.
He typed "it's all over between them, he has seen her true colors and he is cutting all of his ties with her and the credit card she has of him is blocked now to use." and sent it to Haya. He threw his phone on the table and sat beside Meerab.

Meerab who had no idea smiled at him and passed him a glass of champagne, but instead he picked the bottle and drank it whole in a go. Meerab looked on, he gulped the last few shots and threw the bottle at a corner, resulting it into pieces. He looked devastated, not because he had a break up but he trusted her and his heart also shattered into pieces like that bottle because of her accusations. How could she cheat on him!

______________________________
To be continued...

Holaaaa!
Kaise ho readers?

How is the chapter?
Huh! That Behaya-Haya I'll rip her into pieces but glad that finally that chapter closed😒🤲🏼
A drunk Murtasim and tipsy Meerab sounds good right?! Don't get dirty thoughts🤡

Do vote and comment🖤

Thank you!
Ishq🦊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 148 15
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
66.7K 3.1K 23
One shots and short stories | meerasim stories ❤️|
1.1M 44.3K 65
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰...
41.2K 1.7K 29
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first ever Wattpad Story and I am very excited to write it for you all!! This is not a complete story, but some one shot...