Love bound by blood

By fanthezie

Currently rewriting a little and correcting the grammatical mistakes. And then it's done. Dear diary... Ha... More

Book 1 - ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
โ€ข๐’ฉโ„ฏ๐“Œ ๐’ทโ„ฏโ„Š๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Šโ€ข
โ€ข๐’œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐“‡โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“‡โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡โ„Šโ„ฏ๐“‰โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ' ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Žโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐“๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ ๐’นโ„ด๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰โ„ด ๐’น๐’พโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ฐ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐“Žโ€ข
โ€ขโ„๐“‚๐“…โ„ด๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ท๐“โ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐’ปโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐’นโ„ฏ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‚๐’ทโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ป๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€โ„ฏ๐“‡ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“Œโ„ด๐“‡๐“‡๐“Žโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ณ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ขโ„๐“‰ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…โ„ฏ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐’นโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ณ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ„ณ๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“ˆโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ณโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ธโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“Œโ„ด๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆโ€ข
Book 2 - ๐Œ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
โ€ข๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’œ๐’ทโ„ด๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐’พ๐“ˆ โ„Šโ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ดโ„ด๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“Š๐“๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒโ„ด๐“Œโ€ข
โ€ข๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“€โ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฎโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏ๐’ทโ„ด๐’น๐“Ž โ„ ๐“Š๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐’น ๐“‰โ„ด ๐“€๐“ƒโ„ด๐“Œโ€ข
โ€ขโ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“‚โ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ ๐’ปโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Šโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’น๐“‡โ„ด๐“…โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…โ„ฏ๐’นโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ซโ„ด๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ธโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Šโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‹๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ๐’ทโ„ด๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฆ๐“๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“€๐“ƒโ„ด๐“Œ๐“ƒโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“โ€ข
โ€ขโ„ ๐“€๐“ƒโ„ด๐“Œ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐“Œโ„ฏ?โ€ข
โ€ขโ„๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰โ„ด ๐’ทโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐’ทโ„ด๐“Ž๐’ป๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’นโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚โ„ดโ„ด๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆโ„ฏโ€ข
โ€ขโ„’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Žโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐“Š๐’ถ๐“โ€ข
โ€ข๐’ฎ๐“Œโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ฏ โ„ด๐’ป ๐’ท๐“โ„ดโ„ด๐’นโ€ข
โ€ขโ„ ๐“โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Šโ€ข
โ€ข๐’ซโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆ โ„ด๐’ป ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐’ถ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“‚๐“…๐’พ๐“‡โ„ฏโ€ข
Autor
Autor

โ€ขโ„๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒโ„ด๐“‰ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Šโ„ฏโ€ข

101 5 0
By fanthezie

We left the tomb, but without Katherine. It showed up she had never been in the tomb. She lived her vampire life without even thinking about Damon or Stefan. Which Damon didn't take so well and so didn't Bonnie. Not because of Katherine, of course, but because her grandma had died after keeping that tomb open. The spell had been too strong for her.
      Bonnie was now living with her aunt. And as for me and Elena, Jenna had helped us find our biological mother. We didn't know where our mother was, but we knew where her friend Trudie lived. There was a chance that our mother was Mr. Saltzman's wife, because her name was Isobel too. But she was already dead.

Me and Elena stood in front of Trudie's front door.

"Okay," Elena knocked on the door, which opened on an instance and revealed a young woman with medium – length wavy blond hair. She was smiling at us and that gave me the courage to speak, "Trudie? Trudie Peterson?"

"Yeah," she nodded and didn't stop smiling.

"My name is Georgie Gilbert and this is my sister Elena," I motioned at my sister. "We wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming."

"Well I haven't heard that name in years. How do you know her?"

"We think, amm," I tucked my hair behind my ear, but it was useless, because it fell back down thanks to my huge waves.

"Well, do you know if she had babies that she gave up for adoption?" Elena asked.

"OMG, you're her daughters," Trudie exhaled shocked and then smiled again. "I was just gonna make some tea, would you like some?" I relieved when she said that and Elena did probably too. I kind of liked Trudie's energy. It was so dazzling.

"Sure," Elena nodded.

"Ahh, the kitchen is this way," Trudie stepped aside letting us enter her house.

"Do you have any idea who our father is?" Elena asked.

"I could never get her to fess up," Trudie shook her head. I nodded sadly. "Anyway," Trudie continued, "she finally pulled it together. Got into college on a scholarship."

"Where did she go?" I wanted to know.

"Somewhere in North Carolina. Duke I think. Smart girl, smart school." We smiled. The kettle started whistling. The water was boiled. "Let me just grab that," Trudie got up and went to prepare our tea. Along with the tea, she also brought an album. We went through it and stopped at almost every photo.

"They came to the games for us. The football team hadn't won in years. We were the stars," Trudie narrated. Me and Elena were examining the photo of Isobel and Trudie in cheerleader costumes. "Well, Izzy was. But I was a damn good backup."

"This is great. Thank you." We were so grateful that she was willing to talk to us about Isobel.

"You're welcome," she looked at our full cups. "You haven't touched your teas." I reached for mine cup and took a sip. It tasted weird. It tasted like vervain.

"What is this?" I had to ask.

"Oh, it's just some herbal mixture." So she knew. She knew about vampires. She hadn't even invited us in and then this tea.
      We confronted her about it, but she didn't want to talk about it with us.

"I think that you should probably leave."

"Wait, what are you not telling us?" I asked.

"Please, leave. Now!"

"But – "

"G, come on, let's go," Elena took my hand and led me out. That was weird. How could she even know about vampires?

---------☀️---------

We were at the Founder's day fundraiser – Bachelor raffle. Alaric and even Damon participated. I couldn't believe it.

"And what do you do, bachelor number 3?"

"Yeah, I'm a plumber," the man answered.

"Well, isn't that wonderful? We could always use more plumbers. Moving on," Mrs. Lockwood approached Mr. Saltzman. "Number 4, Alaric Saltzman. Wow, that's quite a mouthful. What do you do, Alaric?" I smirked at Jenna and she laughed. She had a little crush on him.

"I'm a teacher at Mystic Falls' High."

"Oh, beauty and brained," Mrs. Lockwood commented. "Ladies, this one's a keeper. What do you teach?"

"History."

"History... Oh, give us a fun fact about Mystic Falls. Something crazy." Mr. Saltzman looked over at Damon, who was standing next to him, and hesitated, "Ahh, well..."

"He's probably saving the best stories for his date. And the last, but not least Damon Salvatore. We don't have much on you," Mrs. Lockwood walked over to him.

"Well, I'm keen on cars," he said. I noticed Stefan and waved at him. He waved back at me.

"Do you have any hobbies? Like to travel?"

"Oh, yeah! L.A., New York. Couple years ago I was in North Carolina. Near the Duke campus, actually. I think Alaric went to school there. Didn't you, Rick?" He asked and continued, "Yeah, except, I know your wife did. I had a drink with her once." I looked at Elena and she seemed confused just the same as I was.

"She was," a sigh escaped Damon's lips, "she's a great girl. Have I told you that?"
Mr. Saltzman was looking at him like if he wanted to kill him. "She was... she... delicious," Damon ended up his "speech". So it had been him. He was the vampire, who had killed her. Elena had said Stefan had told her, that some vampire had probably killed her. Now I knew it was him. I just sat there watching Damon unbelievably. Elena left.

"Is she okay?" Jenna asked me. I looked at her. "Yeah, I guess. I just need some air," I said and left too.
      I went out to get some fresh air and when I returned back, I bumped into him. Yes, into Damon.

"Wow, easy there. Buy a ticket like everyone else," he said and put on his seductive smile.

"Did you enjoy that? Rubbing it into Alaric Saltzman?" Damon looked at me confused, "What?" Elena and Stefan came in. "Georgie," Elena touched my shoulder to calm me down, but I shoved her hand down. "With this you just confirmed that you are what I've always thought you were. There's nothing good about you."

"Am I missing here something?" Damon turned to Elena and Stefan, probably amused about the situation.

"Did Elena forget to mention, earlier, when you were talking about our birthmother, the one that gave us up?" I asked, when he turned to face me again still with his amused look on his face. "Her name was Isobel," I informed him and his smile faded immediately. "Go ahead, reminisce how you killed her," I said and pushed past him with Stefan behind me. I was full of rage and anger.

"Georgie..." Stefan walked over to me.

"He killed her. Damon was the vampire that killed her."

"I don't know what happened. Alaric said that they never found the body."

"Omg... Stefan..."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you and Elena. But I wanted to know more."

"He's never gonna change, is he? I was so stupid," I shook my head.

"He didn't know about the connection to you. I had thought about confronting him, but he was already so on edge."

"Why are you protecting him?!" I yelled.

"Because you're not the only one hoping that he might actually change." I shook my head again and then noticed some man behind Stefan. He turned around to look at the man. In the same moment, Elena came over to us.

The man stood in the middle of the road, "I have a message for you."

"What?" I asked in confusion and Stefan joined me, "Who are you?"

"Stop looking," the man replied.

"Stop looking for what?" Elena asked.

"She doesn't wanna know you. She doesn't wanna talk to you," he was probably talking about our birthmother.

"Isobel?" I whispered.

"You need to stop looking. Do you understand?"

"She's alive?" Elena wondered. "Does that mean that she's a-"

"Girls, he's under compulsion," Stefan figured.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, we do," I said what he wanted to hear.

When he got his answer, he jumped in front of a driving car.
      We ran to him, but it was late. He was already dead. Nevertheless, we had his phone, which gave us the opportunity to call our mother.

Though, if she was alive, and that man had been compelled, it would mean our mother was a vampire and that was why Alaric Saltzman's wife's dead body had been never found. It was crazy.

---------☀️---------

I was placing my books into my school locker, when I heard that familiar voice, "Hey, Jey." I turned around to face Tyler.

"Hi," I smiled at him. He cleared his throat, "I was thinking if you would – would like to hang out with me after school. We could go to the Grill. I would really appreciate it." I didn't know what to say. "Mmm, okay," I agreed, not really sure about it. "But it's not a date or anything. We're just going out. Like friends." I told him, making sure he wasn't gonna take it as something more.

"Like friends," he tucked his hands in back pockets of his jeans, smiled at me and walked away.

I was wearing a red crop top with black jeans on and my black leather jacket. When I entered the Grill, Tyler was already waiting on me by one of the corner tables. He remembered. When we used to go to the Grill, I had always wanted to sit by the corner table. Probably because you were hidden there before other people. It was way more comfortable. Surely more than sitting by the table in the middle.

"Jey," he helped me out off my jacket, "I'm glad you came. You look stunning." I didn't say anything, just smiled and sat down opposite the place, where he took his seat after me.
      I had thought about not to go. In fact, James had forbidden me to go.
      He knew about everything that was happening in my life. Well, except, I certainly couldn't tell him about that vampire stuff.
      He really hated Tyler. On the other hand, Elena thought I should give it a chance. And I just hoped it wasn't going to be a disaster.

"Let's do karaoke," Tyler offered.

"What?" I asked shocked. "There are people. And my sister, I can't." I wasn't the only one who had a date. My sister and Caroline had planned a double date with boys.

"That's just your excuse why you can't."

"That's not an excuse," I said offended. "I just don't want to sing."

"See, excuse."

"Fine," I sighed, "come on." I got up and went to choose a song.

"What about Hips don't lie?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want," he smiled.

{Hips don't lie - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean}

"Or when we lost ourselves in that forest. We found our way out after like three hours," he laughed with me. Ty and I were talking about our memories. My memories with him belonged to my best actually. The time we had dated had been just so nice.

"It was real, wasn't it? You and me. We really loved each other, didn't we? We loved each other from our childhood."

"I guess we did," he looked at my lips and slowly started moving towards me. As he got close enough to kiss me, I got up quickly, "Ty, I can't. I mean, it was really nice and I enjoyed it with you. I felt amazing. But I can't."

"Georgie, wait!" he called after me, but I didn't stop and continued walking. I had to get out. Otherwise it wouldn't have to end well.
I probably still felt something for him. And I knew it. I had realized it the day I had found Vicky in our bathroom.  

---------☀️---------

Author's note: I don't know if I like it. What do you say?

Zie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
997K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...