Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 16

592 15 3
By FinLuGrafie

Neliono

Wether we're annoying bitches? Maybe. Ok. Yes, we are. But they deserve so much more than only a sassy and harmless comment and Alessandros' comment just begged to answer with a language who they don't understand too. We know which languages they speak or understand and which not. It's kind of funny because for some reason very less people know Finnish, so our decision was clear at the moment. Their faces were legendary as we speak up with it. Haha. Not our problem that you all don't speak the same language as we - or at least from one side since Li and I know about 30.

As an answer Alessandro and Leonardo seem like bursting out of anger, Georgio is trying to be as angry as them and fails but it is kind of sweet how he tries. Damon is still busy with throwing to us harsh glares. Riccardo, Silvio, and Valentino are looking desperately. Damion is trying to hold back laugher and Niccolo is dying from it.  

And Li and I? We're looking to the outside unreadable and emotionless, but this needs a lot of control ... even for Li and she's the best in this subject.

"A language we can understand too, I said." - Alessandro speaks up again, this time not so emotionless. If we weren't be related, he would definitely not hesitated in killing us. But let us test how long he can control himself if we provoke a bit. Just a bit. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fun and all these people here have definitely too less from it.

I put unnoticed able my hand on Lis' leg. A silent check if she thinks the same even it's not necessary because she is the one with more ideas like this. I will notice in passing the idea of the party and the scare of Valentino - but it's the Neliana from the past. From the time everything was still carefree. Her pranks were and still are the best and if you're the victim ... run. Because she doesn't show at least a bit mercy when it comes to pranks and scares. And I love it so much.

"Desculpe, εμείς no знаем that vous tous não καταλαβαίνουν él." (Sorry, we don't know that y'all don't understand it.) - Li says sarcastically in the 6 different languages which they all know - Portuguese - greek - Spanish - Russian - English. Except of Italian, of course, because we don't plan on revealing it so soon. 

"Nosotros Πραγματικά не vouloir a expor y'all." (We really didn't want to expose y'all.) - I underline Lis' words with the same 'technic'. Only a few second after, laugher can be heard. 

"Hahaha I ... too much! Your ... too good." - Niccolo says while falling from chair.

"hahahah" - Georgio chuckles shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're the death of us ... " - Riccardo mutters and hits his head with one hand.

"Hahaha" - Valentino (!) chuckles too.

"How do you know so many languages with such a good speaking?" - Silvio asks mumbling. 

"hahaha OMG!" - Damian lost his control now too.

A loud creaking chair noise and footsteps are heard with a frustrated sounded "ARGH!" Leonardo walks away from the table and leans desperately against one wall. Hehe, he looks like he must control himself very hard to not destroy something - us in particular. Sorry but not sorry. We didn't do something wro- hahaha. That was too much. I must bite my lips together otherwise I would burst out in laugher. Li's tactic seems to be drinking the laugher away.

Silvio tries to understand what we said ... maybe I must mention that we both are experts in languages - I mean we speak 31 - and can change between them fast and with the fitting dialect ... so it was fast with 6 different languages and 6 different dialects. It wasn't that difficult, was it?

Damon turns away ... it doesn't matter because I can see him laughing too. Tz we're just too good, no need to hide it. It's a fact.

"You both ..." - Alessandro looks like he regrets already all of his decisions, but it's still not enough. He just LOOKS like to burst out, yet he doesn't DO it.

I feel Lis' gaze on me and- Oh no. No no no no no. She doesn't really want to ... NO WAY!

"What about a repetition ... " - Li says intimated and only 2 seconds later she is ready.

We nod at each other as a silent question if we're rather ready or not. Only 1 second later the song "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" begins to play and the chaos is following. This song was just made for this situation. I mean, it's a very happy and relaxing day, isn't it? Why then not having another party? The last one was so good.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

"NOOOO!" - Alessandro jumps literally off his chair after the music started to come out loud from the speakers everywhere. 

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

Leonardo collapses on the ground in front of the wall.

If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it

Riccardo and Silvio bang their head on the table and cover their ears. Wether we know that they all hate this song. Maybe. Or they are such overdramatic because Niccolo and Damian are dying on the floor from laughing and Damon is about to add them two. Valentino and Georgio are chuckling too but are the two with the best conditions.

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

Li and I clap automatically our hands and this give us the rest. We both end up chuckling in silent with the heads on the shoulder from the other one. Normally I would be confused why we couldn't hold up our poker faces, but then I look around and see the reason for it: we just don't want to. I don't know why but we're just happy and received at the moment. Just for now. Because peace doesn't hold long.

"Runde to!" (Round two!) - Li mentions to say between her chuckles.

If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet

*Bang - Alessandro throws a vase against one wall. AGAIN. Tz Tz Tz haven't anybody told him, that throwing things isn't the best way to let out the anger?

"Hahaha" - Niccolo.

If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet

"WHO EVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS: SHUT THE FUCK UP!" - Leonardo screams. Why is he screaming? Maybe because Li turned the volume very high.  And OMG he cursed again ... bad Leonardo. He still must learn so much. 

"Nei" (No.) - Li whispers trying to play serious while turning the music at the highest as a response for Leonardo. She's still serious but burst out again after Alessandro AND Leonardo ran out of the room screaming and cursing. 

"MERDA!" (Shit!)

If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it

"Hahaha I love the person who did this! Always in the perfect moments!" - Niccolo says still lying on the floor. I know, we're good. 

If you're happy and you know it stomp your feet

"Ett vers er fortsatt mulig ... ett er fortsatt mulig!" (One verse is still possible ... one is still possible!) - Li.

"En igjen!" (One again!)

If you're happy and you know it shout hurray (hurray)

If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it

If you're happy and you know it shout hurray (hurray)

Li and I scream the last word in silent to us together and the song ends. Unfortunately. It was such a nice party, wasn't it? Only the killjoys didn't find it that funny ... I think. Everybody left. Except of Riccardo and Silvio who are still sitting on their places and from the side looking, you could think that they're okay, but if you look in their faces- hahaha - oh gosh. They look like, they didn't sleep the last 2 days. The hair is tousled, eye bags are visible and wrinkles form on their forehead. Oops. It's too lovely to see every fucking time, how everything becomes chaos and goes down and you're the responsible or more Li.

At the moment they're not able to speak - it's not like we would ask for permission anyway - so Li and I just stand up to walk to our rooms. As soon as we shut the door from my room, we both fall to the ground and hold our tummies from laughing.

"Hahaha that was hahaha so nice!" - Li says between her laughs.

"Yes! Did you see how Alessandro burst out again? Hahahah."

"And Angsthase cursed like a teenager!"

Perfect distraction from THAT question.  

Alessandro

"MAKE THE WHOLE SYSTEM FINALLY SAFE. IF ONE MORE TIME SOMEONE CAN HAKE IN MY SYTSEM, Y'ALL WILL BE DEAD WITHIN A SECOND! UNDERSTAND?" - I scream trough our whole office as soon as I arrived. My anger and frustration is at the highest it will ever be and if someone bother me now, I cannot promise for anything.

A synchronic and shuttered 'Yes' follows instantly, but I don't pay any more attention. They should do their fucking job. We're the Italian Mafia. I don't have time for such kindergarten, and I don't pay them good for nothing. Argh. Anger and frustration are the only feelings at the moment.

Anger because my team is not able to stand there where it belongs to be. We're the FUCKING Italian Mafia, for god's sake!

And frustration because I'm not able to put the pieces finally together and solve the puzzle, who stands behind everything. 

At the moment everything is too much. One moment the strange and sassy behavior from the Nes'. But at another one the quietness from them. The happiness which fills up my body after 11 years without them. But also, the concerns about their body like the scar above the eye from Neliana or the scar on Nelionos' lips. Also the whole behavior and- and look. Of course, they look like our Juniors - especially Neliana. But the cold and emotionless face and the switch from their- yeah maybe whole personality. Neliana was always the happy kid, put everybody a smile on the face. She was very close to me, the single person who I showed my real emotion because she was so innocent und understandable. Clever. And now she is just like me. Cold. Ruthless. 

FUCK. 

Another big thing is the suddenly on the time with the Nes' return started pranks. Is it coincidence? Or do they have anything to do with it? But why should they do such things?

My thoughts are interrupt from Leonardo's voice.

"I go to Xavier and ask wether he needs help or not." I nod for my understand although I know that he's just searching for a distraction because Xavier doesn't need help. Never. He's like me. Silent and effective working. He's good by doing his job as a hacker and he's the last one I would blame for it ... even if the digital part is mostly his one.

I cannot blame Leonardo - I would do the same if I could - but I'm the Don and searching for distraction, would show weakness and that's the most forbidden thing with the most dangerous and riskiest consequents. So, I reply with a cold "I'm in my office."

My office. A safe and hated place for me at the same time. It's held in black tones, of cause, and consists of all necessary things I need for my own work because nobody except of my brothers and cousins are allowed to be here. It's settled at the end of my main office here, in Italia, so an invisible but tactile border is between the apart with all the meeting, working, eating ect. rooms and my apart.

As soon as I step through the door and toward my comfy office chair, my shoulders relaxed a bit. All the stress, tension, and concern from the last hours - or now already days - come over me together.

I run my hands through my hair. Argh. My head runs at the moment a marathon. Everything want to be progressed. Analyzed. But it's too much. 

2143 words

Moinsen wolves,

a normal dinner with Neliono and Neliana? Not possible :)

Trouble always follows them ... but they cannot hid from THAT question forever ... when will it get released? Find out by reading more ;)

Tips, opinion -> comments

See you next time,

FinLu🦜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 9.1K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
38.4K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
Deadly Triplets By T

Teen Fiction

224K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...
1.9M 50.6K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...