Final destination - Ohio

By farima4_

Our crew ventures through the most misterious parts of this world we live in, also known as Ohio. they will m... More

Chapter I - The adventure starts
Chapter II - Dead men tell no tales, do they?
Chapter III - The Winged Protector of Dubrovnik
Chapter IV - The notorious Furballs
Chapter V - Sinai vs the leader of the Furballs
Chapter VI - The meth quest
Chapter VII - The German brothers
Head II - Chapter VIII - Hello, Ohio!
Chapter IX - The training begins
Chapter XI - The ruler of the beasts
Chapter XII - A Worthy Foe
Chapter XIII - The God Warriors
Chapter XIV - A Fading Memory Of The Future
Chapter XV - The old man and his secrets
Chapter XVI - The New World
Chapter XVII - Etherium
Chapter XVIII - Battle of titans
Chapter XIX - Essence
(filler) - Final Jumpsen - Ohio

Chapter X - Elemental beasts

12 0 1
By farima4_

Previously on Final destination - Ohio:
The gang goes to Brazil to train after a big defeat in Ohio. They quickly start training and time passes. Time passes. Time passes. And time passes.

The Sun is setting down. The entire gang is sitting on a big rock looking at the beautiful sunset. The yellow light from the sun and the dark-blue night sky filled with stars mixes at the horizon in and forms a beautiful gradient with purple in the middle. This was a middle of the jungle as well so they sky was very clear, no clouds. The gang has spent a lot of time here together. They have grow accustomed to the life in the jungle, and they like it here. They still weren't sure if they are strong enough for Ohio though. Well now that wasn't important. They would just look at the sunset for now, think about it later.

Everyone was quiet, looking at the beautiful sky. Only thing moving was their hair in the air. A truly peaceful moment. But the ground starts shaking, and then rising. From two side the ground starts ripping  apart and rising, going towards the gang. It forms giant rock spikes and destroys the jungle vegetation. Pele sighs and sits up and whips his arms outwards. A long burek comes out of them and hits the rocks on both sides, completely destroying them and stopping the eruption. Everyone looked a little disappointed, except james. Who would ruin such a peaceful moment.

Now the rock they were sitting on itself shakes and, as a rock spike comes from under it, breaks. The gang jumps of the stone each in their own direction. Now they are really irritated.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" - shouted pablo

As pablo said it, from the joungle a stream of fire came out and enveloped him. Pablo didn't even flinch. He turned towards the direction the flames jumped towards them.

"YOU DON'T EVER WANNA MAKE THE BIGGEST BIRD MAD!"  - he shouted as he flew in to the jungle. Soon after a giant earthquake arose and an even bigger shockwave. The ground cracked in a few hundred meters in diameter. The gang rushed towards pablo to see what's going on. They found him standing on a weird dude. He had a black mask with red lines depicting a tiger. Other than that, he was dressed up as a ninja. He was very clearly in pain after pablo's attack.

"Why did you attack us?" - asked pablo

"Wh-o knows, heh" - said the dude with a deep voice, even though it was obvious he was faking the deepnes

"You better-" - pablo got cut off as a bunch of rock spikes came out of the ground all around him, or so did we think. All the spikes hit pablo at full force  but he didn't even flinch once again. He just continued talking like nothing happened - "-tell me or nothing good is gonna happen to you"

The gang couldn't see the masked guy's face but it was very obvious he was very nervous and scared. All those spikes hit him and none even spilled a drop of blood. Pablo easily destroyed the spikes with his hand.

The gang then noticed that a whole bunch of water is just casually floating through the sky towards them. It was coming from the direction of the Amazon river. When it got closer it spilled towards the gang, falling down like a heavy rain, but all of a sudden a giant tornado appears out of nowhere. The tornado was so powerful it actually sucked up most of the gang members except james and pablo.

All of the water in the tornado then turned in to sharp icicles. On top of that the earth started shaking and breaking so the tornado also sucked up a bunch of sharp rocks.

The guy with the mask spoke - "heh, witness our ultimate attack" - as he blew a fire much bigger than the one before. Pablo again got enveloped by the flames.
He again didn't flinch, he instead kicked the guy in to the stomach which stopped him from spewing fire.

"Didn't you realize that doesn't work on me?" - asked pablo

"I wasn't even aiming it at you dumbass" - responded the masked guy.

Pablo looked confused as he turned around. What he was was a little terrifying. A giant fiery tornado with giant rocks and icicles flying around.

"Witness the legendary element-nado!" - said the masked dude

"Damn that's such a stupid name" - said pablo

"First time we agree on something" - mumbled james

With a very irritated voice - "OH YOU'LL SEE WHAT'S STUPID WHEN YOU GET SUCKED UP AS WELL!!!" - said the masked guy

As he said that the tornado disappeared and all the ice and stones started falling down while the flames vanished. The lion mask dude just laid still, you could feel the disappointed in him.

Together with stones and ice there were also the remaining gang members falling through the air.

"Awww,  orango why did you stop the tornado?" - asked sinai

"fr" - said everyone else

"yea it was very fun" - said cifer

"I ain't just gonna let'em steal my ultimate technique like that! I used my tornado that spun the other way to cancel their's." - said angry orango

"But you made that potion 3 days ago and besides you come up with a new ultimate technique every 2 weeks or so" - said farima

"Shut up" - responded orango still in rage as always

"And what do you mean them, are we dealing with more people?" - asked sinai

"You really are a monke aren't you? Isn't it quite obvious that there is more people?" - said pele

"Maybe you should've focused on training ur brain more" - added lama

"Nah" - disagreed sinai

"How are we gonna land anyways?" - asked lama

"Don't worry bout it" - said mlado

He then made everyone's beard longer and made a propeller out of them so they could safely.

"Awww man I look terrible with a beard on Ima need to shaveee" - cried lama

Everyone ignored him.

farima formed a plan - "Pele go towards the way the water came from. The water bender is most likely around there so try to find him. Sinai you search with your nose around the area to find anyone else"

Pele and sinai split up and the rest headed back to pablo. They found pablo still standing on the masked dude surrounded by a few spikes.

Farima came closer and asked the masked dude - "Please tell us how many of you are here and why. If you don't want to answer I have many torture methods ready."

"Huh like I would sell my teammates because of a cheap threat. They are gonna come and rescue me anyways"

"I understand" - said farima and then put his hands in to his infinite storage backpack. He pulled out a pink dildo - "It also has very strong vibration and emits electricity for shocking experience"

Without a moment of thinking the masked dude started talking - "There are four of us. I am a fire bender. There is also a water, earth and air bender. We came looking for you because our master requested us to bring you to him"

"And who is that master?" - asked farima

"He is a master of all four elements. He teaches and trains all of us" - replied the masked dude

"And why would he want us?" - farima kept asking

"We don't know. He just told us to bring you to him"

Farima turned on the vibration, and it indeed it was some serious vibration.

"NO MAN IM TELLIN YA WE DON'T KNOW PLEASE" - begged the masked dude

"Very well then" - said farima and turned off the dildo and went top put it in his backpack

"Can I have it pweaseee?" - asked lama nicely

"Why would you want it?" - asked farima somewhat suspiciously

"Well uh know like ye why not right?"- lama didn't know what to say

"Well I sure don't need it so here it is" - said farima as he tossed over the dildo

Pablo wasn't gonna let that slide without questioning it though - "Why did you even make a dildo in the first place?"

"Well uh know like ye why not right??" - said farima

At that time pele and sinai came back. Each of them carried a dude. Pele had a ninja with similar clothes as the fire dude but his mask had blue capybara, while the other had a mask with a green pigeon face but because it was 2d the nose looked very goofy. They dropped them on the ground.

"Great now where is the fourth" - asked farima

"Aww man did u fr tell them?" - the pigeon dude asked the lion dude

"Trust you would have done the same" - said the lion dude

"Just chillll" - added the capybara dude

Mladjo all of a sudden got a serious look on his face and concentrated. Then the ground shook again but this time some hair came out of the ground and after the fourth dude who had a brown mole on his mask. Mladjo detected a beard under them and made the beard dig itself up. The beard then went under his mask as normal.

The mole dude looked at the other masked dudes and said - "All of you are useless!"

Then they started a pointless argument, except the capybara dude who was chilling.

"Say, your animals are connected to your elemental ability, but how is a lion connected to fire?" - asked farima

"Lemme see you come up with an animal connected to fire?" - the lion dude responded

"Fair enough" - said farima - "Well you came here to get us to your master, we have some free time so we may as well go with you."

"See I told you to chill out" - said the capybara dude

"Pablo let him go, he will show us the path, otherwise he knows what's coming" - said farima

Pablo let the dude go, and he knowing what's coming immediately started going to where his master lives.

"Couldn't have we done this from the start?" - asked the pigeon

"Well if you weren't mean yes" - said lama

And so they continued going. It was already long night time, the sun sets fast after all. It was barely visible with some light shining from the moon and the stars. But the lion dude used his fire to light they way. After some time the gang started questioning how long until they come to their sensei. The ninjas said probably until tomorrow, and so they continued. However pablo couldn't keep up so they tied down the ninjas with chains so they couldn't melt easily and slept the night. In the morning they had some breakfast and continued.

At around noon they got to a small cabin in the forest. It looked like a traditional japanese house.

"This is it!" - said the lion dude

Pablo went first in case it was a trap. He opened the door and what he found will shock you.

Find out what happens next in the next chapter of Final destination - Ohio!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 2 9
For millenia, the species of the known universe have coexisted in relative peace; until now. With tensions rising, a mysterious entity from the past...
142 2 23
How does a group of teens go from goofing around in a Halloween store to saving an alternate universe? When the teens find out that they're the chose...
503 4 14
Almost 4000 years have past since the events of A New Hope and peace has filled this time. However in the far reaches of space , dark forces gather...
228 20 26
In a world of monsters, magic, violent extremists and religious fervor, a young man and his friends will be challenged by their peers in school and e...