My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

By rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... More

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

21. Pick a hero name 

257 6 4
By rinji17onfire

Even though he did not want to leave yesterday, he had to go back to his uncles apartment. He said his goodbyes to his grandparents, his aunts and uncles all of his cousins, and even his old friend that he caught up with over the weekend.. He promised he would keep in touch when he left.

It was really cloudy and it even started to rain before he headed out for school, and he grabbed his umbrella making sure he did not get wet during the walk to school... Rinji as he was walking look down at his freehand, at the clear marks that he had trained over the weekend... And he hoped he could put that training into some use

He reached a crowd, waiting on the crosswalk to be safe to walk... he was waiting patiently pretty much in his own little world until somebody got his attention poking him on the shoulder gently... He's slightly turned to see who was poking him.

It was an older woman under her umbrella and business attire.. " excuse me I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Rinji.. All Might's nephew? The one that finished third...

"Yes, I am..." he quickly said, with a smile.

" WOW, I thought it was you. You did pretty amazing out there and also those punches were amazing as well."

" Thank you."

" I swear your generation of heroes are going to be amazing. I can already tell it."

As he was walking up the hill to reach UA he heard something behind him, and it was moving pretty quickly. But he realized pretty quickly who it was, and as soon as he passed him in his green rain coat and to be honest, looked a little ridiculous it was Iida..

As he passed by, Iida hollered out. "GOOD MORNING YAGI!"

"Morning." Rinji quickly replied

Iida did not stop and continued running up the hill, pretty much catching Izuku offguard.

"GOOD MORNING MIDORIYA!"

"Iida!? Wow, You really went all out on the rain gear!!"

"Why on earth are both of you walking so slowly?? We're going to be late."

Rinji could not help from thinking it's a little early you're not going to be late...

" Late? We have five minutes before the first bell." Izuku said as he started to pick up his paste...

Rinji on the other hand, just went a little bit faster, fast walking just to catch up with the both of them.

"UA students should arrive 10 minutes early! Don't you think?.." Iida said as he went a little bit faster, entering the school building before the other two...

"Oh Rinji? I didn't realize you were behind me morning."

" yeah morning to you too and I didn't realize you were in front of me until Iida passed me up..."

The two of them got there umbrellas and started to shake the extra water off, placing them in the umbrella class 1A holder... Iida on the other hand, removed his rain boots and placed them in his locker still wearing the ridiculous green raincoat..

Rinji noticed that Izuku was looking at Iida.. "So... Iida-"

" If it's about my brother, there's no need to be concerned everything's going to be OK..." he said, with a smile as he turned around and took his hood off of his head...

Rinji remembered when they were at the sports festival Iida's brother was attacked by the hero killer.. but he knew that there was not much that the news reported on it.... He honestly thought maybe he wouldn't even come to school today because of it... but then again, he's only known Iida for just a short while, but he could already tell that it would take a lot for him to miss school...

Iida just continued on smiling at the both of them, reassuring them that it was OK... and it was about time for them to go to class....

Before class started a few of the others was talking about the experience that they had during the weekend or on their way to school today. And it was because of the whole sports festival, and pretty much everyone was watching it. They were talking about their experience people coming up to them, and showing their support..

" Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here." Mina said excitedly, with a smile.

"Yeah!! Me too." Kirishima said as well, pointing to himself.

"People on the street was even staring at me. It was kind of embarrassing." Hagakure said as she was standing up and started to fidget a little bit because the embarrassment.

"Sure, but isn't that pretty normal for you?" Ojiro added..

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school kids said to me.." Sero came in on the conversation..

"Nice try?.." Asui mumbled as she was laying on her desk.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Sero yelled out as he grabbed his hair in frustration.

Rinji and Izuku started to make it to their seats. Denki was still standing up at Mineta's desk. " I can't believe it just took one sports festival and we are all basically celebrities now."

"This school is really is amazing!" Mineta added.

Suddenly, the door quickly opened up, revealing their teacher Shota Aizawa. Quickly everyone was in their seats, not wanting to get in trouble for being up.

"Morning.." He said, as he walked in..

" Everyone quickly replied, "Good morning Mr. Aizawa.."

Once he reached the podium Asui noticed that his bandages were gone. "Mr. Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore. That good news."

"The old lady went a little bit overboard in her treatment... Anyway we have a big class today on hero informatics."

"Everyone started to internally panic... hoping and praying that it was not a pop quiz, or some type of other part of the hero course that they found difficult.

"You need code names... time to pick your hero identity's"

"This is going to be awesome!!!" Several of them yelled out in excitement, pissing off their teacher, causing his eyes to glow and his hair to stand up quickly shutting them up...

He started to explain worry about the draft and how it's usually not important until your second or third year, but since they had already came face-to-face with villains at the USJ attack, they made exception... so before they are drafted, they need hero names.

When he was finally done explaining, and it seemed like everyone understood, he brought up the class offers on the board..

Yagi: 4216
Todoroki: 4090
Bakugo: 3556
Tokoyami: 360
Iida: 301
Kaminari: 272
Yaoyorozu: 110
Kirishima: 68
Uraraka: 20
Sero: 14

"In past years it has been spread out, but this is different as you can see there's a pretty big gap." Mr. Aizawa said.

"That's no fair." Denki said as of the other students that did not get on the board. I was a little disappointed, and a little frustrated.

"Yagi got the most out of everyone even more than Bakugo.." Jirou said a little confuse

"Yeah it's weird Yagi, Todoroki, then Bakugo?... that's the opposite than what they placed in the finals." Kirishima added.

"They probably weren't excited about working with with the guy that had to be chained up at the end.."

"IF I SCARE A PRO, THEY'ER JUST WEAK!!!" Bakugo yelled!

"That's amazing for you too. You guys must be so proud." Momo sad as she looked at Shoto then to Rinji...

"These offers are probably because of my father..." Shoto sad with a unemotional expression and tone..

"Yeah.. and it's most likely because of my uncle and how similar my quirk is to his.." Rinji said with a smile, and was trying to hold back his excitement.. like he was literally shaking, realizing the number of heroes that requested him.

Uraraka on the other side of the class room was so excited she had tears in her eyes and grabbed the shoulders of Iida that was sitting in front of her, and shaking him all about. "People want us!!" Followed behind with giggles..

Sadly, on the other side of the room Mineta pointed out that Izuku did not get an offer...

"Despite these results, all of you will be interning with pros got it?.. even the ones that did not get any offers..

Everyone was surprised about this, but glad that nobody would be able to miss out on this learning opportunity...

Mr. Aizawa continued on talking and explaining the whole activity but suddenly the door slid back open again, cutting him off.

"You'll have hell to pay later!" a female voice hollered out once when people realize who it was, a few of the boys started to blush and get excited..

"What you picked today could be your code name for life, you better be careful or you'll be stuck with something indecent."

"Midnight?!"

"Yeah she has a good point midnight is going going to be the final approval with your name. It's not my forte." Mr. Aizawa said as he pulled out his sleeping bag..

"The name that you give yourself is important, it helps to reinforce your image and shows the type of hero. You want to be in the future a codename tells people exactly what you represent. Take All Might, for example.."

All Might... Rinji thought to himself. Honestly, he was hoping to pick a name may be in his second or third year, but this changes everything.... He has thought up several names to go by. There is even one point that he just thought about taking his dad's hero name.. Steel... but then again, he did think about basing it off of his grandpa that was the original Phoenix or his mother... but he will never admit the names that he came up with that was based off of his uncle All Might's hero name...

He was in deep thought, and he did not realize that Momo was trying to pass him a dry erase board, and a marker.. he quickly snapped out of it, grabbing the two and continued on thinking..

(A little bit of time passes ...)

"Now students which one of you wanna go first to share?" Midnight said patiently, waiting for somebody to volunteer.

Several people were nervous they did not want to go first and Rinji was worried that she was going to have to start calling on random students to present. There's he had nothing... nothing at this moment...

Quickly and quietly Aoyama made his way up to the podium to present his hero name.

"Hold your breath..... the shining hero... my name is... I can not stop twinkling! You cannot deny my sparkle."

Rinji's eyes started to squint because of the glitter....

Midnight made her way to him, taking his dry erase board. " it will be better this way... take out the I and shorten the can not to can't..

" It is stunning mademoiselle.."

After he got done Mina quickly hopped up to the podium to show her hero name Alien Queen!

"Wait!! Hold up like that alien monster from the movies I don't think so!!!" Midnight quickly said. Making Mina go back to her seat to try again.

"Ribbit.. I think I have one can I go next?" Asui asked as she raised her hand.

"Come on up!!"

"I had this name in mine since grade school... rainy season hero: Froppy."

"That is delightful it makes you sound approachable." Midnight said excitedly. "What a great example for name that everyone will love."

"Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!" The class started to cheer.

Next up

"Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!"

"Interesting you're paying homage to the chivalrous hero Crimson Riot. Yes?"

" Yes, I want to be just like he was Crimson was my idol!" Kirishima said.

A few of the other students were thinking, long and hard, including Rinji...

This name was probably going to be with him for the rest of his life. One day he will reveal his true abilities, but as of right now, he doesn't know if he should... he sees how people look at him, expecting a whole lot more than what he could give, what he could do.. yeah, it was his choice during the sports festival to have them announce that he was the nephew of the number one hero he was going to get out eventually... but when they compare the both of them him and his uncle, they're expecting him to be just like his uncle he just doesn't want to disappoint anybody...

But not being truthful is messing with him quite a bit... in frustration, he started to run his hands through his hair trying to think... in his frustration it seems like it got Momo's attention since she was sitting right in front of him...

She turned around to check up on him... " Looks like you're thinking pretty hard.." she said in a nice and gentle voice... catching him off guard...

"Yeah... I mean I thought I had one picked out but honestly I think I have to trash that one..."

"Hmmmm... any ideas what you want it to be based off of?"

"Will... I did think about basing it off of mine grandpa's hero name, but then I thought about my dad... I guess I just don't want to disappoint anyone.."

"How about you use both of them.. it does not have to be exactly both of their names together, but it could be similar words..."

Quickly stars formed in his eyes. He had an idea maybe...

"Thank you you Momo! You really helped me.."

The excitement with his outburst surprised her she quickly smiled and turn back to her dry erase board as she started to slightly turn pink..

Rinji started to write on the dry erase board

Jirou quickly jumped up and ran to the podium to announce her hero name.. "The hearing Hero: Earphone Jack."

"Tentacle Hero: Tantacole."

"Taping Hero: Cellophane."

"Martial Art Hero: Tailman."

"Sweet Hero: Sugarman."

"Pinky!!!!"

"Charge + Lightning Bolt= Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt."

"Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl."

" NOW come on who's going to step up next!!!" Midnight said excitedly!

" I hope I can live up to this name, the Everything Hero: Creati."

"Shoto..."

"Just your name is that it?..."

...

"Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi."

"Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice."

"Petting Hero: Anima."

"King Explosion Murder...."

" I'm going to say that one is a little too violentZ..."

"HUH!? What do you mean?!!" Bakugo yelled at Midnight

"What about explosion boy?" Kirishima yelled out.

"Shut up weird hair!!!"

Quickly Uraraka got up and headed to the podium...
"This is the name I thought of Uravity."

"I just love that!!" Midnight said causing Uraraka to side with relief..

"Picking names is actually going faster than I thought it was going to... Let's see all we have left is Bakugo that needs to redo his name, Iida... Rinji and also Midoriya too.."

"I'll go next..." Rinji said as he was getting up and headed to the podium. He was a little nervous, but when he looked at the name that he picked, it helped him get over it.... " The Rising Hero: Metal Phoenix... it's inspired from my grandpa my mother, and also my father.." Rinji said with a smile...

"Ohhh, I see your grandpa back in his prime was known as the Phoenix wasn't he? And also, I believe one of his children took up the mantle of Phoenix, but she went by Fenikkusu." Midnight asked..

" Yes, she was my mother. She retired of being a pro hero a little bit after I was born..."

"And also, I can't believe I did not put to and to together. I knew that you were All Mights nephew, but I didn't realize that you were Kenji's known as Steel's son.."

"Yeah that's my dad..." he said, with a smile..

He did not realize that Denki turn to Kirishima to whisper to him... " dude I did not realize that Steel with his father... didn't he die a few years back?"

"Wow... I did not know that... Damn..." a few of the others actually heard the conversation even Momo...

Quickly Rinji sit down in his seat to listen to the next one...

Iida made his way up to the podium in his board just said Tenya... He just picked his name like Shoto did..

Now it was Izuku's turn... Deku...

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah man remember that can be your name forever..."

"Right.. I used to hate it. But something changed... I guess someone taught me that it could have a different meaning... and that had a huge impact on how I felt so now I really like it...... Deku... that Hass to be my code name...

"Next.."

" lord, explosion murder!!!"

"That's basically the same thing..."

(ding dong..)

"Now everyone is pretty much decided on your hero names. Now we can talk about your internships... They will last for one week.. Who you'll be working with the ones that are on the board can choose.. everyone else will have a different list... You have a lot to think about there around 40 agencies. Cross the country many have a greed to take on internships each agency has a different specialty that it's heroes focus on, so keep that in mind... Think carefully before you decide.."

"Yes, sir!" Everyone agreed..

The bell started to rain again as everyone got their papers...

"Make sure you turn in your choices before the weekend.." Mr. Aizawa said.

Rinji started to look over his papers, and one name, stood out the most... The Nighteye Agency...

After class a few of the students were staying over, trying to figure out who should they intern with... A few of them were talking about who were they going to pick or at least who were their choices... like always Izuku what is mumbling to himself, most likely trying to figure out the best strategy on picking a pro hero agency..

Finally, he realize that a few of them was watching him. He was embarrassed as he continued on shaking. ..

A few of them made their way over to him to chat about the agencies that they have picked. Uraraka was so excited to tell her pick and she picked Gun Head.

"But Gun Head is a big brawler.. are you sure that's where you want to intern??" Izuku asked...

"Yep, he sent me an offer!!!"

"Really I thought you were more interested in rescuing like 13, not fighting."

"That's the plan since the festival well,... since I faced off with Bakugo the stronger I am the more possibilities I will have plus learning from a battle hero will give me a different perspective." She said, with almost like a punching stance....

"More importantly, there's been something I've been meaning to ask you all day.. Why are you trembling?"

"Oh, this?... it's exercise..." Izuku replied, as everyone realize he was just a few millimeters from actually sitting on his seat he has been using his leg strength all day.

Rinji looked over to Momo.. "Hey have you decided on who you're going to pick?"

"Oh Rinji... Not quite yet... I mean, I have picked a handful to pick from but I still have no idea... what about you?..."

"Hmmm... well honestly, I was thinking of my uncles past sidekick... Sir Nighteye's Hero Agency.."

"Wow! That was pretty quick, especially the number of choices..."

"Yeah I think I can learn a lot from him. I feel more comfortable, and he is a old family friend after all... I know there's so much to learn from him..."

"I see..."

"Can I see some of your offers that you're thinking about?"

"Oh of course." Momo said as she gave him a piece of paper that she had circled the ones that she was thinking about... He looked over it..

" Wow! You got pretty good offers!"

"You think so?"

As he continued on looking, he spotted Jem's hero agency.. Tamami sent her a offer... well that does make sense since she wanted to focus on strong women in the hero course... but the way she talked, she picked more as well. He wondered if there's any more of his classmates that she picked...

"Yeah! Also, I noticed you got an offer from Jem! That's pretty cool I heard that she's only going to take female heroes this time around."

"Oh, really I totally forgot that she's a family friend of yours.. and I had no idea that she was picking female students. How did you know?"

"Oh, she told me the other day. I was really curious. I actually thought maybe she would be interested asking for me, but she told me no way..." he said, with a jokingly pouty face..

"Oh... well I got it rounded down to her, or Uwabami.."

"Doesn't she do a lot of commercials. Honestly, I don't see her doing a lot of hero work...."

"Yeah you're right about that.. hmmm.... Maybe I should go with Jem... she hasn't been in the pro hero job for long but she's quickly going up in the rankings so maybe I can learn from her..."

Both of them smiled..

"Your talking about Jem!!? Of course, she's traveling up in the ranks really fast I mean she doesn't even show her face and everybody has the hots for her!!! Nobody knows who she is! Because she went to Kakushigoto private high school. They are experts on keeping the identity of heroes a secret." Mina quickly jumped in to their conversation.

"I heard Kakushigoto is a really good school." Momo added.

"Yeah even their school uniforms are a secret, when they start school they are not allowed to leave the campus. Only their teachers and family knows their identity!!"

" I still can't believe that there's heroes out there that are not public with their names.. How do they get paid" Uraraka chimed in...

"Will I know there's quite a few people out there that do think about a long time ago that the heroes identities were pretty much a secret... and honestly I don't blame them. I mean you seen how people reacted to us this morning and we were just in the sports festival. Can you imagine if we got that treatment in our every day lives?" Rinji pointed out.

" Yeah, I get that." Uraraka said..

" But it is still interesting... Ribbit... basically living two different lives..." Asui said..

"OH MOMO!! Maybe when you work with her you'll be able to see her face that will be pretty cool!!!" Mina said with excitement getting into Momo's personal space.

"Maybe but I'm not going to make it a mission of mine during my internship. If she does not want to be seen, I'll respect that and if I do see her, I won't tell anybody."

"Ahhh!! I wish she would have asked for me, but then again, I think our colors would clash.." She said, pointing to her pink hair.

Causing a few of them to chuckle.

(end of school day)

Instead of the sky, being a bright blue, since the sun was starting to say it, it was a orange... Rinji was finishing putting his books in his bag Izuku and Uraraka we're getting ready to leave and was fixing to head out the door

"Hey Rinji.. since we're heading the same way for a while care to walk with me?" Momo asked with a smile.

Which it did not seem out of the blue to him since they done it before, but he made sure to hold his excitement in. "Sure." he said, with a smile, but suddenly as soon as Izuku reached the door to open it, he was greeted with a muscular All Might moving so quickly and had bent over to come face-to-face with Izuku.

"I am here in a odd position!!"

"...Yeah what's that about?..."

"Hey come with me for a second.." he said, as he moved his hand, telling him to follow him... Then he quickly looked up, seeing his nephew... " I need you to come as well."

Rinji looked at Momo... " I'm sorry I promise it will only take a moment, but if you don't wanna wait, I understand you can go on without me."

"It's ok... I am OK to wait a little bit. Honestly I'm not in any rush to get home right now."

"Ok.. I'll meet you in the front then..."

The two boys followed the number one hero into the hallway, slightly towards the bathrooms, where nobody was around.

All Might was looking away from the two boys when he started to talk... "Young Midoriya... I have found out that you have gotten a offer..."

"Really!?! From who!!!" he said excitedly.

"A hero named Gran Torino..."When he said this, he slightly turn to look at the boys sweat covering his face..

Rinji knew that name...

" He taught at the school back in my day... Only for one year.. in fact, the man was my homeroom teacher. He knows about one for all as well...

Rinji oh, finally fully remembered, he was All Might master his best friend back in the day, and he took him under his wing after he received one for all...

"Actually, I think that's the reason why he asked for you because of one for all.."

Izuku started to blush with excitement... "This is totally awesome!!.... Wait he knows about your quirk but how?.."

"Gran Torino what is the friend of my predecessor.. He retired a long time ago, so I forget to count him among the people that know....."

He started to shake and slap his leg .... "This is because I talked about you in the letters I sent him..." he continued on mumbling and slapping his leg..

" anyway, it is my duty to train you, but since you got an offer you should take it anyway here ... here ... here is the address..." All Might said as he lifted up his hand to hand him a piece of paper still not looking at the boys... It almost look like he was going to crawl into a hole and hide..

Rinji had only seen him like this, when he did something toward his mother, and they got in an argument, of course Rinji's mother usually won 100% of the time. Maybe it was because he respected her and never wanted to get on her bad side...

"Uncle.. why did you asked me to come?" Rinji asked...

"Oh... yeah.. yeah... I forgot about that. I was wondering if you decided on a hero agency yet?"

"Yes, I did I picked Nighteye Agency... I hope that's OK. I know a little bit after dad had passed you guys were not in talking terms..."

"Hmmm... I see I understand why you picked him. He's a good choice...."

All Might still seemed nervous from bringing up his old teacher..

"Wow!!! You got an offer from Nighteye!! That's amazing! All Might only Sidekick!!"

" Yeah I think it's because he knows me and honestly it's been a while since I've talk to him so I'm looking forward to it."

" OK you two I kept you long enough.. go on home before it gets too late... Rinji i'll see you sometime tonight when I get home.."

Rinji made his way up to the front of the school, grateful that it did not take a lot of time and hoped that Momo was waiting for him, but he completely understood if she went on home.

Finally, when he changed his shoes, it made his way outside. He noticed her sitting on one of the benches looking at one of her books. .. At this point, she noticed him quickly getting up with a smile and placing her book back into her bag..

" I'm sorry for the wait."

"No it's perfectly fine. It must've been important for your uncle to talk to you..."

They started walking down the hill and continued with their conversation..

"Yeah he was just curious on who I was picking for my internship. I know he could've probably asked me when he got home but honestly I see him more on the news and at school then I do at the apartment..."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

"What? Don't be.. I'm perfectly fine with it. He's busy doing his job, and honestly I like the quiet when I was living with my mom she gave me privacy, but sometimes it felt like she was hovering."

A moment of silence came between them as they continued on walking... To him it look like something was on her mind, but before he could say anything, she started to speak..

"I'm sorry.. I know this is not my place, but I overheard it in class today, and I kind of want to talk about it but I understand if you don't wanna say anything..."

Rinji looked confused for a moment he was trying to think back on what happened in class that would make her want to talk about something...

"Ok... uh.. I guess ask me whatever you want to ask me and I'll try my best.." He said, with a smile...

"It's about your father... I'm sorry if it's a touchy subject.. it's just I heard a little bit about it in class. A few of them brought it up."

"Oh.. I see..."

"I'm sorry!! I shouldn't ask! Forget, I said anything.." She quickly said in a panic worrying that probably upset him...

"No it's fine I mean it's a little bit of public knowledge.. I mean he wasn't as popular as my uncle, his brother... but a lot of people knew him as the younger brother of All Might.. He died a long time ago.. Doing hero work.. and because of that me and my mother left the country and moved to America..."

"How old were you?"

" Around seven or eight.. honestly I have trouble sometimes remembering him he looked a lot like my uncle, and that's another reason why I came back here because after I lost my dad, I pretty much lost my uncle as well since we moved away having my uncle back in my life is like having my dad back in my life...
And also, I always wanted to go to school here..."

"I see.. and I kinda understand that..."

They continued walking a short distance in silence once more... but Rinji broke the silence once more. "Thank you.. Momo.."

"For what? I didn't do anything...."

" For having me to talk about my dad I really like talking about him and I don't want people to feel sorry for me. Yes I lost him along time ago, and I always thought as many years goes by. Maybe it will get easier but honestly it doesn't get easier.. there's just some days that it hits the worst and there's other days where it does not feel as bad... So anytime if you wanna know anything about him, I don't mind talking about him to you.." he said, with a nice warm smile, and she could tell that it was not forced it was clearly genuine.

This quickly made her start to blush. And she wanted to make sure that she could hide it.

"I'm glad and I can't wait to hear more stories about him..."

"Oh, Rinji before I forget thank you again for helping me pick who I am going to internship with. I think that will be a good pick for me." She said, with a warm smile, similar to his that he made earlier. As she walked a little bit ahead of him. He couldn't help but stare nervously at her.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 669 44
Momo Yaoyorozu has always gotten what she wanted. Good grades and friends, of course, but also attention. Always in the spotlight in her family and s...
7.2K 129 47
This is a Oc story about rinji yagi becoming a hero and following in the footsteps of his dad and uncle but one day his dad died and his uncle Sends...
5K 180 32
Eighty percent of the entire world's population are born with some type of special ability. They are called quirks. Many of those with quirks devote...
39.8K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...