š—œ š—Ŗš—®š—»š—»š—® š—„š˜‚š—¶š—» š—¢š˜‚š—æ...

By Bi-toxic

"š—œ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚". "š—”š—¼ š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼?". "š—”š—°š˜š˜‚š—®š—¹š—¹š˜†, š—³š˜‚š—¹š—¹ š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼......". š—š—®š˜†š˜€š—¼š—» š—®š—»š—± š—–š—¼... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS āœØ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Epilogue

Chapter THIRTY-THREE

5.4K 178 15
By Bi-toxic

"Ouch be gentle!". The ten year old blonde let out a yelp as Jayson cleaned his cheek with a hot towel.

"Stay still". The little brunette mumbled.

Cole looked at his best friend through his eyelashes as Jayson continued cleaning the little bruise on the boy's cheek.

A tear slipped down Cole's cheek which happened to catch Jayson's eye.

"Why are you crying?". Jayson asked softly.

"My Mom yelled at me". Cole mumbled as he wiped the tear from his face.

Jayson stayed silent for a bit before he wiped a tear from the blonde's face. "Well you did get into a fight".

"He pushed me first!". Cole said defensively, the tears spilled from his eyes uncontrollably.

"I know, I was there. It's ok". Jayson soothed the other boy by patting his head gently. "I told you we should have just reported him".

"I want to run away". The little blonde confessed as he laid his head on Jayson's shoulder.

"Don't be silly". Jayson said.

"But I do want to". Cole muttered, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"It'll be ok, your mom just scolded you because she was trying to correct you, you know she loves you". Jayson assured.

It took awhile for Cole to calm down from crying but eventually he did and the brunette repositioned him on his lap, gently stroking the blonde's hair.

~~~~

Cole laid on his bed mindlessly, fiddling with a bead necklace in his hands. A bead necklace Jayson made for him during activity class when the two were still in the third grade, Cole was a quiet kid when he was little, one that didn't like socializing or talking to other kids ─ except Jayson of course so when the brunette made the necklace for him, Cole was extremely happy and the smile on Jayson's face as he put the necklace on made him even happier.

But after the fight that happened between the two, Cole had been more or less depressed.

He barely got out of his room or ate anything, all he did was wallow in self pity. The blonde had never felt so empty. Cole had tried everything to get to talk with Jayson again, he called, texted and even tried talking to the brunette at school but all was to no avail.

I love you Cole, and I always will.

Tears stung the blonde's eyes as he recalled what Jayson said to him that night, the words kept replaying in his head over and over again it drove him mad. He fucked up and he knew it but how he was going to fix it, especially with Jayson ignoring that he didn't know.

"Cole your dad and I will be going out tonight". Becky said with a knock before opening the door to Cole's room.

"Cool". Cole muttered as he blinked back the tears.

"Baby what's wrong?". Becky said as a frown marred her features, she walked further into the room and sat on the bed next to Cole who repositioned himself with his head on her lap.

"What happened? You've been stuck in your room for days". Becky stated as she ran her hands through the boy's hair.

"Nothing". Cole let out a sigh as he sunk into the touch. The two stayed in silence as Becky continued stroking the boy's head.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?". Becky asked softly.

"I know". Cole nodded, sitting up next to his mom.

"Well till then". Becky placed a kiss on the boy's forehead. "I love you".

"I love you too mom". The blonde smiled.

"Your father and I might be out all night so there's some money on the counter you can use that to order food". Becky informed as she got up from the bed and walked towards the door while Cole hummed as a response.

"Oh and maybe waffles could keep you some company". Becky smiled at the orange cat that strutted his way into Cole's room.

"Bye". Becky called out, walking out of the room and closed the door.

Cole looked at the menace of a cat in the middle of his room that was too busy cleaning his fur to acknowledge the blonde (who was also the owner of the room).

"I fucked up didn't I?." Cole asked through a groan.

"Meow".

~~~~

Jayson tapped his pen on his desk impatiently, he was in class with Cole sitting next to him and the fact he and Cole hadn't said a word to each since the night of the argument didn't only affect the blonde, it affected him too.

Cole wasn't the only one who was feeling depressed and though Jayson tried his best to hide his feelings with his poker face, the idea of sitting next to Cole who wouldn't stop stealing glances at the brunette here and there made skipping class sound like a good option, at the moment.

It's been about a week since it happened and their friends could also notice the tension hanging in the air when the two  were in a room together. This one time Thomas wanted to ask the Jayson about it when him, Jayson, Ryan and Jamie were seated all together in the cafeteria but the glare Jayson shot Thomas at the mention of Cole's name, the poor boy thought against it and ever since then no one brought it up again.

Finally the bell went and Jayson sighed out as he packed his stuff and headed out of class but Cole followed behind him.

"Jay". The blonde called out as he walked faster to catch up with Jayson but when the other boy made no attempts of stopping, Cole had to increase his pace and when he did manage to catch up, Jayson took a turn for the bathroom but Cole followed him in anyways, the blonde was beyond desperate at this point he wanted to talk to the brunette, he needed to.

"Jayson listen to me". Cole said as he walked in after Jayson and marched right in front of him, the brunette looked down at the blonde and couldn't help but look away. There were three reasons why Jayson hadn't spoken with Cole yet.

One because he was still mad as fuck and he'd probably say something he'd regret later if he opened his mouth.

Two, he had made it clear to Cole on the night of the fight to fix his shit and he knows damn well Cole hasn't done that yet, obviously he could tell from how depressed looking he'd been lately.

And finally he couldn't bare to look the other boy in his eyes, because whenever he did look at the hazel swirl of the blonde's eyes it looked like Cole was about to break down and cry, he didn't want to see how his eyes held pain, he'd just fold and then they'd return to that cycle again. He didn't want that.

"At least look at me". Cole said in a low tune, his voice cracked a bit. "Please?".

"Cole please not now". Jayson sighed, backing away from the blonde. "Go fix yourself and think things through".

"But I have I promise". Cole muttered as he felt the tears sting his eyes.

"Then what is it you want to say?". Jayson took a breath as he looked Cole in the eyes and mentally cursed himself for how badly he wanted to hold him.

"I'm sorry". Cole replied, and for a solid minute Jayson stared at the blonde a little surprised.

"That's it?". Jayson scoffed, raking a hand through his hair.

The truth is that wasn't it, Cole had more to say, he wanted to tell Jayson how much he felt the same way about him like Jayson did about him, he wanted to but he didn't know how to. His mouth went dry, his brain went blank, he didn't know what to say.

"You obviously didn't think it through then". Jayson said walking out of the bathroom before Cole could say anything else.

"Shit". Cole cursed under his breath.

~~~~

Pretty much just a filler chapter.

So I'm rewatching OBX for the third time this month! Because of JJ mother fuckin maybanks

And I can't get enough of this man 😫😫 he's so hot and cute and sexy and hot and cute and sexy

And sooooooooo babygurllll🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
7.3K 449 15
"If i was your best friend.."
385K 21.4K 39
š‡šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š šØšØš š­šØ š›šž š­š«š®šž. š„šÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š  š²šØš® šžšÆšžš« š°ššš§š­šžš. š‡šž š¦ššššž š„š¢šŸšž šŸšžšžš„ š„š¢š¤šž šš šŸššš¢...
849K 39K 39
"š˜šØš® š¬š”šØš®š„š'šÆšž š«ššš§ š­š”šž š¦šØš¦šžš§š­ š²šØš® š¦šžš­ š¦šž" š˜½š™Šš™Šš™† 1