Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 10

709 19 0
By thelonesomedove12

Malar, Ayira, Arjun, and Anirudh spent time in the studio. Spending time meaning, Anirudh and Mala stared dumbfounded while Arjun and Ayira were so engrossed in their conversation, to notice there were people staring at them.

Anirudh and Malar leaned their head closer.

"I can literally feel their entire life playing in front of me right now-from getting married to growing old.", Malar says to Anirudh.

Anirudh grins, "They seem good together though don't they."

"Arjun is a good guy, isn't he? After all, Ayira's been through with her ex-boyfriend she needs someone who will make her feel safe and protected.", Malar says to Anirudh worriedly.

"Arjun is one of the best guys I know in my life. He's been my best friend for a few years now and he was always there for me.", Anirudh smiles as he tells Malar." Also, Ayira was abused by her ex?", Anirudh asks Malar concerned.

Malar nods, "It happened only once but thank god she decided to leave him. But then he kept calling her to take him back and when she didn't respond he came over to her house.Naanga avan mela oru restraining order kude kuduthom.Aprom oru 6 months ku avale disturb pannele. But this week he started again.", Malar says with anger in her tone.

"You should send him to jail since he violated the restraining order.", Anirudh tells Malar.

"I want to of course, but Ayira dhan venam intha oru vatti she told me to leave this matter.", Malar tells him.

Anirudh nods before looking over at Arjun and Ayira.

"Can we go out for lunch?", Anirudh asks them.

Everyone agrees immediately and they decide on a restaurant before booking a private reservation.

Upon reaching the restaurant Arjun and Ayira immediately, take one side of the seat forcing Anirudh and Malar to sit next to each other. Not really forcing though because both of them were happy to sit beside each other but were too stubborn to admit it.

The four of them place their orders and wait for the food to arrive. Ayira blushes at something Arjun says before hitting his arms.

"Unakku mattum setu aguthe machan", Anirudh mutters under his breath.

"God I can't watch them.", Malar says shaking her and looking at Anirudh.

Anirudh smirks and says, "You are free to look at me then."

Malar rolls her eyes fighting back a smile before elbowing him.

They look up to see Arjun and Ayira looking at them with their eyebrows raised.

"And you think we are the lovey-dovey ones", Ayira says shaking her head.

Malar glares at Ayira," Shut up."

Anirudh chuckles beside her making her pinch his thigh.

"Ouch, valikidhu di.", Anirudh winces.

"Yedhu di ah?", Malar pinches him again.

"Ouch, woman.", Anirudh winces before glaring at Malar.

Their argument was interrupted by the food arriving.

Malar leans forward to grab a bowl not realizing it was still hot.

Malar gasps in pain as she withdraws her hand to look at her finger.

Anirudh grabs her hand and checks to see if her injury is serious.

"Ayy loosu pathu eduka matte?Innum soodu pattu iruntha enna ayirukum?", Anirudh scold her blowing on her finger.

Malar pouts, "Yov yenna yen ya thitura...it was the bowl's fault."

Anirudh mutters worriedly, "Don't be so careless next time...you'll get hurt more."

"Seri pa...don't be mad.", Malar smiles and whispers to him making Anirudh smile.

Malar rubs and blows on her stinging fingers to ease the pain when she suddenly gets a call.

She gestures to Anirudh to retrieve the phone from her purse.

The caller ID flashes the name sooniya bommai, causing Malar to make a face.

Anirudh chuckles silently, attends the call, and places it on Malar's ears. Ayira and Arjun look at the pair in front of them with surprise.

"Uhh hello ma'am.", Malar greets.

"Yes, I'm at work. Yes Anirudh's studio.", Malar answers her boss's questions.

Anirudh puts the phone on speaker so he can hear too.

Malar sighs and asks, "Ma'am if you don't believe me do you want to talk to Anirudh?"

Anirudh shakes his head no desperately making Malar stifle a laugh.

"Yes, he's right beside me.", Malar says before gesturing to Anirudh to speak.

He glares at her but melts at the sight of Malar's puppy eyes and says, "Hi Shwetha, Yes Malar is with me and yes we are at my studio."

"Oh nan ungala disturb panrena Ani?", Shwetha asks sweetly with a slightly flirty edge.

Malar glares at her phone."Oru single, rich and handsome paiyan vandha podhume...edhallam varliyudu paringula.", Malar mutters under her breath.

Malar opens her mouth to say something but Anirudh holds her hand under the table and says rather curtly, "Ama Shwetha ninge yengala diturb panringa.We are busy right now."Arjun and Ayira who were observing Malar and Anirudh look at each other with slow smiles on their face.

Malar looks at Anirudh stunned for being so blunt before responding to her boss, "Yenna ma'am pesitingala?Avaru yenna sonnaru?"

Shwetha clears her throat before lying, "Oh you know Ani avaru romba sweetu."

"Romba romaba sweetu nan dhan kettene.", Malar replies with laughter.

"Unga velaiya mattum parunga Malar.", Shwetha says rudely before cutting the call.

Arjun smirks and says, "Avanga panragalo illayo neenga rendu perum nalla panringa da."

Ayira gives Malar a sly smile, "Correctu evlo caring ah irrukanga le?"

Malar and Anirudh both give identical glares to Arjun and Ayira.

Ayira shrugs and says, "seri na yedhum sollale pa."

The four of them finish eating before the guys drop Malar and Ayira to their respective homes.

Malar walks into her house hollering that she's home.

She goes to her father who is sitting in the hall watching the news and kisses him on the cheek.

"Paapa vele yeppadi ma irundhuchu?", her dad asked making her sit next to him.

Malar nodded smiling, "nalla pochu pa"

"How is that Anirudh guy treating you?", her dad asks her with raised eyebrows.

Malar shook her head amused and answered, "Very good pa. Not like the usual celebrities. He is kind and caring when he wants to be but also very annoying. Yenna irritate panradhu le yenna happiness avanuku nu therila."

Her dad smiled at the way she described him.

Her mom walks in from the kitchen before saying, "Andha thambi ye oru naal vittiku kutitu varadhu."

"Yendha thambi ye?", Malar asked.

"Anirudh thambi ye di.", her mom replied.

"Yedhuku?", Malar questioned.

"Summa dhan.Un thambi ku dhan endha ponnaiyum pudikale.Nee yadhu yaraiavadu pudhichirintha sollu.", her mom replied.

"Ippo idhukom Anirudh kum enna samandham?", Malar asked confused.

"Vera yenna.Nee avana pathi pesuradha vechi patha...unakku avana pudichiruka?", her mom asked.

Malar's eyes widened as she glared at her mother.

"Nee vera yen maa.", Malar whined before stomping inside.

"Nan ippo yenna kettuten?", her mom asked sitting beside her husband.

"Nalla paiyana dhan therira.Give it some time di", her husband replies consoling his wife.

Malar walks past her brother's room before walking back and peeking inside. He seemed busy on his laptop.

"Anna", she said before hugging him from behind.

"Enna di kuttachi...enikum illame inniku pasama kupdure.", Sakthi says as he smiles.

"Summa dhan da venna.", Malar says giggling when he glares at her.

"Ennaku oru help venum", Malar admits in a serious voice sitting on the edge of his bed.

He turns around and gives his attention to her signaling her to speak.

Malar tells her brother about what happened to Ayira.

"Nan ippo avana yenna pananu?Jail ku anupalama illa should I wait like what Ayira said?", Malar asks.

"I think at the end of the day, it's Ayira's decision. So listen to her and let her make the choices. She anyways has people who will help and protect her if anything happens again. So just wait for now", her brother says.

Malar smiles at her brother's reasoning before saying, "Thank you da."

He ruffles her hair with a smile.

"So un life eppadi iruuku?  Yedhavidu ponnu pathi ya?", Malar teases him.

"Athuka la time enga nan romba busy", Sakthi says going back to typing on his laptop.

"Dei irundhalum ivlo workaholic ah irukka koodhadhu", Malar says shaking her head with a fake disappointed look.

"Adinga", her brother says and Malar runs out of his room laughing.

***

Hope you like this chapter guys<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 2K 32
Cover credit @malanimaniraja22. Thanks ji. "Mithuna.... The girl who loved me like anything. She did everything to make me smile. She pleaded to forg...
12.5K 1.4K 27
Hi guys,,, This is my first story based on AurrishtasAnidita.. β†’Bondita is a normal school going girl. She is a brilliant student. She want to became...
106K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
2.9K 157 10
Loss. Life. Love. 23 year old Aniruddh after the loss of his parents, takes up the responsibilities of his two younger siblings and navigates life. C...