Dango: Male Reader x Ocs 🍡 [...

By DivineDragons

(Note: This story will be discontinued, as there will be a rewrite published very soon. Do not worry, this s... More

• ━ • 1: Familiar Summoning • ━ •
• ━ • 2: Ranking • ━ •
• ━ • 3: Helpers • ━ •
• ━ • 4: Memories • ━ •
• 5: Remodeling-Damon's Version •
• ━ • 6: Blending Spells • ━ •
• 7: Ichigo's Strawberry Dilemma •
• ━ • 8: Offer • ━ •
• ━ • 9: Potions Class • ━ •
• ━ • 10: Dinner • ━ •
• ━ • 11: Oils • ━ •
• ━ • 12: Forbs • ━ •
• ━ • 13: Brooms • ━ •
• ━ • 14: Botany • ━ •
• ━ • 15: Spring Rolls • ━ •
• ━ • 16: Jealousy • ━ •
• ━ • 17: Report • ━ •
• ━ • 18: Candles • ━ •
• ━ • 19: Date • ━ •
• ━ • 21: Drama • ━ •
Should I rewrite this story?

• ━ • 20: The Stranger • ━ •

147 8 3
By DivineDragons

Immediate silence fell upon the pair, making it hard to verbalize their confusion as this random stranger with the confidence of the entire world tried claiming (y/n) as his future husband. Not only was it sudden, weird, and disorienting, (y/n) never once mentioned anyone even remotely similar to the stranger. For all Damon knew about his friend, (y/n) detested those who would flaunt their wealth. Even if Damon might've done it as well, on accident, of course.

Though the particular thing about this stranger, was how he was dressed. Unlike everyone else, he wore lavish clothing, even if it had been styled to look "casual". Having been born into nobility, Damon could tell at a glance, that the materials that were used were nowhere near middle class level. With expensive dyes, materials, and jeweled accessories, it was like a rich person's miserable attempt at imitating the middle class. 

Damon knew that (y/n) had a small group of acquaintances, or those he'd bring up from time to time. Yet none of them looked anywhere similar to the stranger. Who appeared to never have done any manual labor in his life. His skin was clear of any blemishes, and the clothing he wore, though meant to replicate a casual style-one that a "normal" person would wear. There were aspects that, for someone who was accustomed to needing to do things with their hands, or preferring practicality to fashion, it wasn't there. The stranger wore long loose sleeves, and his hair was nearly long enough to reach the floor. 

While Damon judged the male with all the malice and contempt in the world, the  male couldn't care less. His eyes were solely fixated on (y/n), who tried moving from the male's grasp. Yet no matter the strength he tried putting into his arms, even with some magic, the male's arm wouldn't budge.

"A-Ahem, could you let go now?" (y/n) asked, coughing slightly to grab the male's attention.

"Oh! Of course my dear~." The male smiled, retracting his arms. Strangely though, (y/n) was caught off guard by how deceiving the male appearance was. Despite looking rather fragile, like a porcelain doll. He felt out powered, and couldn't grasp what rank the male could be. An S rank might be possible, but there weren't any S ranks in the academy. They were as rare as F ranks, and, from what was known from the Magic Council. Only a handful of people ever rose or already were S ranks. All who were in adulthood. Granted-there were those that could escape the radar of the council, but that would be extremely hard unless...

Your pov

Hold on, I believe Isemene mentioned an S ranker by the name of Fredrich Von Arthur*. If I remember, we discussed on the possibility of him being able to use wind magic to hide his existence from the world. So then, perhaps, this stranger might be a wind user? I mean I didn't notice him, but an S rank wind mage? Wind magic is already uncommon as it is, so-

"Dear, what are you thinking in that pretty head of yours?~" He asked, which made me flinched because somehow I forgot this creep was standing literally behind me!

"Ah! S-sorry, I was just thinking about something."

"I see~, what was it that you were thinking about?"

"C-could you potentially be an S rank Wind mage?" I asked, slightly unsure and slightly hoping my gut wasn't right.

"Mmm. How perceptive of you, my dear~!" He said, smiling even brighter. I swear I could smell the scent of mint from him. He stepped a few paces back-finally!- To show off his magic. It wasn't a powerful spell, but oh no...

"Wait-did you just say S rank? There's no one in our school who is an S rank. Who are you and what do you have to do with (y/n)?" Damon demanded. Glancing at him, I was surprised to seem so agitated. But I swear the mere glance I gave to him, I saw a flash of bloodlust appear in the stranger's eye. 

I tried getting out of my seat to get away from this dude, but no matter how hard I tried moving. It felt like I was being held down in my seat, and the only reasonable thing I could think who is causing it. Would be the stranger. 

"Ahh~ Why such aggression? What has the western aristocracy fallen into?" The male hummed, though seemed unbothered by Damon's advance. 

'Damon, I can't seem to move! That guy, I don't know what that psycho wants to do with me, but be careful!' I said telepathically to Damon. Who answered me with his thoughts. Seeing Damon ready to strike, I just remembered, where the heck are our familiars? 

'Damon, try calling Arian by your-' Before I could send the message to Damon, a sharp pain ran through my head. It felt like my brain was being torn apart, and yet I still couldn't move.

"HEY! What did you just do to him?" I heard Damon asking, in the midst of the pain.

"He'll be... wouldn't dare hurt him..." W-what are they saying? I can't...hear what they're... saying...

Damon's pov

"He'll be fine~. I wouldn't dare hurt him, but it does pain me to know that my husband is talking to someone else other than me~." 

"Wouldn't dare hurt him? Are you psycho? He passed out because you interrupted his telepathy!" I yelled. The male seemed entirely unbothered, walking over to stroke (y/n)'s hair. Tch, where did this guy even come from?

"Get away from him." I said, gritting my teeth. Feeling my anger boiling over, let's put it to some use. "Rank A, level 12-Scarlet Inferno!" But before I could cast the spell, the male threw something at me extremely quickly, causing me to lose focus.

"Nah-uh-a~ Surely that academy of yours must've told you something about complementary elements~ Wind and Fire make a good pairing, don't you think? Fire feeds off of Wind, while Wind feeds off of Fire. Unless you want to burn this place to the ground, I suggest you don't cast that spell."

"I.do.not.care. Get away from him now, or I will burn this place and you to ashes!"

"My~ such violence, I thought as a Senna, you'd be more caring for the innocent. Isn't that right, 2nd son, Damon Senna?"

"SHUT UP!"

3rd pov

With a flick of his wrist, the stranger cast a wordless spell that made it impossible for Damon to move or speak. It seemed that as long as he was there, both Damon and (y/n) were entirely helpless to the stranger's commands. Without the ability to even yell, Damon watched helplessly as the male became more intimate with (y/n)'s unconscious body.

Though he didn't kiss him, just gently stroking his face and hair, before undoing the spell, so that the two of them could have a nice, somewhat private conversation. Lifting (y/n) up with the help of wind magic, the male sat down in what had been (y/n)'s chair. Cradling him in his arms, until he regained consciousness. 

After awakening from such a horrible headache, the last thing (y/n) wanted to see was the stranger. And even less was in the state he was in. "W-what the hell? Let go of me you damn psycho!"

"Come now, isn't it alright for husbands to hold each other in their arms?"

"I don't even know who you are! Get away from me! Rank S, Level 4 Terra's Might!" (y/n) yelled, finally coming to his senses. He realized that against earth magic, wind was entirely useless. Finally, being able to be rid of the male's grasp. He forced the male to slam against the back wall of the restaurant, tearing up floorboards and breaking tables in the process. 

"Haha, well I wasn't expecting that. Though, I'm even more interested in you now, knowing you are also an S rank. Hmm, perhaps the stories my mother used to tell me about her friend and-you, weren't wrong." The male began to laugh manically. (y/n) being able to see what happened around him, he could see the cooks, servers, and guests all unable to move or speak, as they watched in horror. 

The male got up, seemingly unharmed by the powerful spell. Wiping off some dust that got onto his clothes, he was already walking back to where he once stood. "Stop! Tell me your name, who you are, and let these people go! I'll do anything, just do not hurt these people!" (y/n) demanded.

"Oh? Then you're saying if I do this, you would be willing to share a room with me?" 

"T-that's not what I said! Stop twisting my words, and just tell me who you are, god dammit! Why the heck are you dragging this out for? Huh?"

"Aha, so you're the one who inherited the Senna spirit. I was wondering whatever happened to those people who were trying to take down my familiar... a slime I recall?" "Though, even if I hadn't used my ability, you are still as perfect as you are, well... if only it wasn't for the fact that you had to swap with a Senna..."

🍡

*Fredrich Von Arthur was previously mentioned/introduced in (Chapter 8: Offer).

Published on March 22, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 439 44
When 17 year old Taylor is finally out of high-school and is now saying goodbye to her adopted family she has to venture to college. On her way she f...
430 15 19
What happens when you fall in love with someone you barely know? A secret kiss on the first meeting, and him mysteriously disappearing? What if you h...
11.2K 467 65
Daniel is just a regular blue collar Maintenance Mechanic working for a manufacturing company. As he's winding down at home from a day of messy work...
21K 1.1K 18
In this magical world, which is filled by many demons and magical beasts, people who can use magic is highly appreciated. They're called mage. To dev...