Our Lost Princess

By nerdywriter88

This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 36

1.2K 57 14
By nerdywriter88

Grace/Evelyn's pov

After sleeping for almost an hour I finally woke up. I smiled when I remembered my talk with mrs parkar.

A few days back I was determined to not to tell any of them about my past but see, today I told her everything about me by my own.

Big thing.

But honestly I'm not regretting anything. Instead I'm feeling free, free from the pain which I had gone through all alone.

Perhaps she was right. Sometimes sharing your sorrows with others can help and heal you.

Sighs.

Enough now. I decided to get up and study for some time as I had enough of sleep today.

With this thought I got up from the bed and went towards the study table and checked my homeworks from the notepad.

- Three hours later -

I was busy writing the last essay for english literature when someone knocked the door of my room. I sighed and got up from the chair and went to open the door.

A buttler.

"Dinner is ready miss. Everyone is calling you" He said to which I nodded and asked him him to leave.

When he left, I went to the washroom and washed my hands and face properly and the dry them from my towel.

After that I tightened my ponytail a little and finally left the room.

When I reached the dinning hall, everyone were already there and were waiting for me. I walked upto them.

When mrs parkar saw me she smiled at me to which I returned the smile to her. When I looked at others, they were looking at me with some unknown emotions. Somehow I knew that mrs parkar has told them everything.

I sighed and went to sit beside Aaron. When I sit beside him he gave me sympathetic look for which I groaned inwardly.

I just hope that nobody raise the topic again. I'm not in mood to cry again.

Soon Uncle Leonardo came and decided to sit beside me. Now I'm sitting in-between Aaron and Leo. I internally groaned at my fate.

Soon the buttler served us food and left from there, giving us privacy. I started eating my food silently when Leonardo decided to break the silence.

"So Evelyn, how was your day?" Leo asked looking at me with a smile.

To be honest, he looks creepy when he smiles at me.

"Good" I said curtly and looked at my plate.

"I heard that paparazzi troubled you a lot today" He again asked to which I groaned and looked at him.

"Yes, they did. So?" I asked getting irritated.

"Nothing it just I was worried for you" He said making a sad face.

"You were? I thought you enjoyed seeing me worried" I said sarcastically.

"Evelyn, Behave" Mr parkar suddenly interrupted me to which I rolled my eyes and muttered 'Sorry' looking at him and Leonardo.

"It's okay Adrian. I'm not mad at her. After all she is my precious Niece" Leo said with a grin.

"So Evelyn, tell me, are you liking the importance you're getting nowadays?" Leo asked to which I frowned at him.

"I mean a few days back nobody knew who you were and now suddenly everyone knows that you're the princess of Parkars and now all they want is to get a glimpse of you. You are being famous. Are you liking it?" Leo asked with a grin.

"Why does it matters to you?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Because I'm your uncle and I care for you" He said almost immediately.

"Well, if you really care for me, you wouldn't have asked me if I'm enjoying being famous instead you would have asked if I'm getting affected by them or not? You would have asked if I'm feeling safe or not with thousands of strangers following me everywhere with their huge cameras and mikes? You would have asked if I'm feeling offended and violated by them or not? No?" I replied back and saw him getting speechless.

"It-its not lik-like that, Evelyn" He stammered and drank the water.

"Of course it's not like that" I said angrily and turned away from him and looked at my plate angrily.

"Okay okay, enough now" Mrs parkar said looking at me and Leo worriedly.

"I have made dessert. Wanna try?" She asked to which everyone nodded.

I sighed angrily but nodded at her. She quickly got up and went inside the kitchen to get the dessert.

Soon she came back with chocolate pudding in her hand. She served that to everyone and then to herself.

"Wow mom, it's amazing" Liam commented happily.

I took a bite of pudding and moaned a little from the taste.

This is really delicious.

"Yeah it's too good" Celia said and gave a thumbs up to mrs parkar.

"You're trying Sofia's handmade Chocolate pudding for the first time, isn't it Evelyn?" Leo asked smirking a little at me.

"Anyways Sofia, it's really good. And you know this kinda made me remember Nancy" Leo said with a big grin.

"You remember, you always used to make chocolate pudding for Nancy. She was the fan of your chocolate pudding" Leo completed and looked at me.

"Yes I remember that. Nancy was always like 'please make chocolate pudding aunt sofi' and then I used to make that for her" Mrs parkar said laughing a little.

"Yes. You never said no to Nancy wishes. What a pure bond that was" Leo said and smiled brightly at mrs parkar.

"But everything got changed and ruined because of a bitch's birth" I swear I heard him mumbling slowly.

I quickly looked at him in shock. Leo saw me looking at him and quickly gave me a nervous smile and then looked away from me.

I swear I heard that. I'm not hallucinating or something. I heard it. I know that.

I again looked at Leo but this time he ignored my gaze.

"Y-you..."

"Ev, did you liked that pudding?" Mrs parkar asked when I was about to question Leo.

I turned towards her and nodded. "Yes, it's really delicious" I said to which her face turned more bright. She gave me a million dollar smile and turned towards Mr parkar, probably to share her happiness.

I once again turned towards Leonardo but to my surprise he was already gone.

This man is definitely two faced devil.

- Next Day -

After a hectic day at school, I was finally free from the school. I sighed happily when I entered inside the house with Liam by my side. Now I can finally rest a little.

"You look quite happy" Liam said looking at me.

"I'm happy" I said rolling my eyes playfully at him.

"May I know why?" Liam asked crossing his arms across his chest and fake glared me.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks and turn completely towards him and decided to prank him a little.

"Maybe because a guy in my school has asked me out today" I said with a grin.

"Whatt?" He yelled at the top of his voice and balled his fists angrily.

"Myeah"

"You're not serious, are you?" He asked and tried to control his temper.

"I'm serious, Brother" I said and grinned.

"Who is that motherfu- idiot?" He quickly stopped himself from cursing causing me to smile.

"Um.. A guy" I said and tried to look cool.

Keyword: Tried.

"You already said that. But I'm asking who's that guy?" He asked looking mad.

"Why should I tell you his name? So that you can scare him too?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Ev, don't test my patience and tell me his name" Liam said looking really angry this time.

Time to end the prank.

"Calm down. I was kidding" I said softly but he didn't looked convinced.

"Oh god *eye rolls* I was joking Liam. Stop sulking like a kid" I said patting his arm a little.

"You promise?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me to which I nodded.

"Okay but don't ever repeat such nonsense again" He said to which I nodded but rolled my eyes.

We both again started walking when suddenly something clicked in my mind.

"You got pissed with my prank. What if someday I actually start dating someone?" I asked and suddenly he stopped walking and glared me hard.

"You won't date anyone" He said looking pissed.

"And why not?" I ask back.

"Because you're a minor" He said causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Well, I won't always be a minor. And also there is no such rules which says that a minor can't date" I said with a smirk.

"Evelyn" He said angrily and I mentally danced, realising that I have pissed him a little too much.

"Bye bye sulking monkey" I said laughing and ran inside the house.

"Ev stop" Liam yelled at me to stop but I didn't listen to him and kept running while looking behind at Liam who was running after me with a pissed look.

I was laughing hard when suddenly I bumped with someone and heard a loud glass shattering sound. I stopped immediately and looked ahead to see that Leonardo and mrs parkar were in front of me and also an unknown girl who must be around twenty three or twenty four.

"I'm so sorry" I said and quickly stepped back.

"Oh my god" The girl yelled angrily looking at her dress which had a stain by now.

Red wine. Oh shit.

"Nancy are you okay?" Leonardo asked looking at that unknown girl.

Wait, Nancy? Is she?

I quickly glanced at her and realised that she is looking a lot like Leonardo.

Oh, so she is the famous Nancy.

"I'm okay dad but not my dress. This bitch rui..."

"Nancy" Suddenly both Mrs parkar and Liam stopped Nancy in middle, who was glaring me.

"Nancy stop. She is Evelyn, your sister" Leonardo said and tried to calm Nancy who now looked at me in shock.

"Omg, I'm so sorry Evelyn. I didn't knew that" Nancy said and came to hug me and in the process she ruined my school jersey too.

"Uh.. Hi" I said and quickly broke the hug.

She gave me big fat smile but just like her father, her smile didn't reached her eyes.

"I'm sorry Evelyn" She said again to which I nodded and took a step back from her.

"I didn't knew that you were coming today" I said looking at her from up to down.

"Yeah I came to surprise everyone. Anyways I'll be leaving in few hours" She said with a small smile.

"What? Why so soon?" Liam asked giving her a side hug.

"Actually I have to go and meet my fiance's grandparents. New York was in way so I thought of giving you guys a little visit" Nancy said looking at Mrs parkar with a grin.

"My Nancy is so considerate. She thinks about everyone" Leonardo said giving Nancy a forehead kiss.

"Yes, she is. Our Nancy is perfect" Mrs parkar said to which Nancy blushed a little and turned to look at me.

And guess what? She smirked looking at me but quickly covered that with smile.

Like father, like daughter.

"Anyways I'll go and change" Nancy said and left the living room.

"Me too" I said and rushed towards my room.

Once I entered inside my room I sighed sadly. Here I was thinking of resting for few hours but seems like God is not in my favour, like always.

I quickly changed my clothes and went out, knowing well that if I won't go and greet Nancy, Leonardo will get another reason to demain me.

I groaned angrily and went to the living room where everyone were present and were talking about something. I went to sit beside Liam and start scrolling through my Instagram while listening their conversation.

Two things which I have observed about Nancy is that first, she likes to seek validation from Mrs parkar and second is that, she is trying everything to impress mrs parkar.

And not to forget her abnormal obsession with me. Like this girl is talking to me only when it's about mr and mrs parkar. Like before my/Evelyn's birth, how Mr and Mrs parkar used to consider her princess. How important she was for them. How much they used to love her and used to fulfill all her wishes before me. How she was mrs parkar's favorite girl and all.

Okay I got it that you were their favorite but now shut the fuck up, girl. You're looking pathetic like that. I so wanted to say this aloud but I kept my mouth shut.

"You know Evelyn, I always feel bad for you. Even after being parkar's daughter, you were not lucky enough to get their love, like I got. I kind of had two-two mothers and fathers but you didn't had even one. Most of your life, you lived all alone like an orphan even after having such a big and wonderful family. I feel so sorry for you" Suddenly Nancy said looking at me and made a sorry face.

Still I have got you stressed with just my mere presence.

"Nancy" Liam called her name in a stern voice.

"Liam please. I'm not taunting her. It just I'm genuinely upset for her" Nancy said in a small voice.

Hmm. Time to activate my bitch mode.

"Well, thank you for your concern Nancy" I said with a tight smile. "But you don't have to be upset for me" I added.

"I might have lived alone for almost fifteen years of my life but it doesn't mean that I'll always live alone as an orphan now. Now that I'm back in my castle, I'm sure I'll catch up with everything and everyone soon and I will get everything which I have lost during those years, hm. I will very soon become their princess like I was before the kidnapping thing. And I know that soon Parkars will shower me with their love and affection which no other member of this family has gotten till now. Soon I'll be the most luckiest member of this family which eventually will make you all happy for me or maybe jealous too, so don't feel bad for me at all, okay" I said giving her a sweet smile to which she smiled back at me.

"Yeah of course" Nancy replied with a smile which almost looked fake.

Again, like father, like daughter.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and family and check my other books too.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9.7K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.2K 492 20
"Oh this? This book is so interesting." Suddenly Nom grabbed the book and read the title loudly. 'How to recognize your own potential?' They both lo...
123K 4.8K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...