JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

✨housekeeping✨ ~~ 🤪stupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😡if im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

no hands

8.2K 100 54
By ItsJJsBtch

no hands: y/n wants to play a little game with jj, that game only having one 'simple' rule, no touching.
———
this imagine is VERY suggestive, it's not smut (although it's spicy) but it's heavily implied so fair warning if that's not your thing
———
this was requested <3
———

JJ
I'm here, unlock your door

With my comforter pulled right below my chin I decided if getting up was something I felt like doing. My parents were gone for the weekend so JJ was staying over to keep me company.

Y/n
Can you just climb through my window?

I sat and watched my phone to wait for his response. My window was already unlocked from the previous time I didn't feel like going downstairs to unlock the front door, it was becoming a regular occurrence.

JJ
Seriously?😑

Y/n
I'm comfy, it's either climb the tree or go home. Love you😘

JJ
Be right up🙄❤️

I laid my phone back onto my nightstand and watched the window, waiting to see him slide it open. When the window opened I watched as he climbed through and sat his backpack onto the floor.

"You didn't say it back." I pouted. He gave me a confused look as he shut my window and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What?" He asked and leaned forward to shake his head to fix his hair and untie his boots. I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I said 'love you' and you didn't say it back." He leaned forward and placed both of his hands onto the bed while hovering his lips close to mine.

"I love you, too." He went to kiss me but I turned my head, resulting in him kissing my cheek instead of my lips, "Not fair."

"Do the crime, suffer the consequences." I joked and pushed him away by placing my hands onto his shoulders.

"I like the sound of that." He winked and laid down sideways onto my bed, "You gonna tie me up or something?" I pushed the blanket off my body and threw one leg over him so I was now straddling him.

"Not exactly, sit up." I instructed and he listened. With me still on his lap he leaned back a bit, his weight being supported by his arms, "We're going to play a game, it's called 'no hands'."

"Tell me the rules so I can break 'em." He flirted, his blue eyes looking from mine down to my lips. I could tell he was in a certain mood today so winning was going to be easy.

I stood up off the bed and unbuttoned my shorts, letting them fall to the ground. I decided to make this challenge extra difficult by being in nothing other than a baggy t-shirt and underwear, "Only rule is no touching, everything else is fair game. First one to use their hands, loses."

"Everything?" He asked, I nodded my head to confirm, "What's the prize?" I thought about it for a second while slowly getting back onto his lap.

"Bragging rights." As soon as my words left my lips I connected mine to his. I felt his lips tug into a small smile and the soon innocent kiss turned into a heavy make out session.

Without touching him with my hands I wrapped my arms around his neck and rolled my hips, earning a soft moan from him. I felt his hands shift and thought for sure I was about to win, but to my surprise all he did was pull us further onto the bed so his back could rest against my headboard.

"Hope you're ready to lose." He whispered. I furrowed my brows and was about to ask what he meant but before I could respond he turned so I was now below him. I'm screwed, completely screwed.

With my back now against the mattress I heard him unbuckling his belt and did my best to keep my composure. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me, my hands gripping onto the sheets when I felt he was no longer wearing his shorts.

A low groan left my lips out of frustration of not being able to touch him, but I wanted to win. I lifted my hands from the mattress as his lips trailed down my neck, almost touching him until I stopped myself and put them back down.

"No hands, baby." His voice sent chills down my spine. When he parted to look up at me I took advantage of it and slipped my shirt over my head, leaving him shocked to see I had nothing on underneath, "Fuck." He whispered breathlessly and reattached his lips to mine. I could hear his hands gripping onto the sheets next to my head. 

I began peppering kisses across his jawline until my lips were close to his ear, "I know you want to touch me." I whispered, at this point we were both out of breath, I could hear his heavy breathing and knew he had to be close to breaking the one rule.

"Fuck it, I lose." His hands let go of the sheets and squeezed my sides, letting them trace my body until they were cradling my face. Our lips reconnected into a hungry and desperate kiss. Now that I officially won I gripped onto his torso and pulled him closer to me.

The little game of no hands quickly turning into no sleep.

____________

Was I tempted to go further? Yes, but I don't think I could 1) get myself to write full smut 2) write it well enough for it to be enjoyable to read and 3) this app is available for all ages so I don't really want to write smut that a potential 14 year old could read.

My rules and comfort level may change in the future but for now I'll write spice but not smut :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 397 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~
651K 6.6K 67
Outer Banks Imagines Brought to you by your favourite pogues 🏖️ Requests are open 🏄‍♀️🏄
331K 4.4K 23
Do you remember when we felt like the only two alive? A JJ Maybank fanfiction♡
124K 769 55
All about JJ Maybank! Genres: 💔 = heartbreak/sad 💛 = happy 💙 = fluff 🤎 = bittersweet 🧡 = angst ❤️‍🔥 = angry JJ - jj maybank x reader ...