Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 15

605 13 1
By FinLuGrafie

Neliana

Alessandro - how already said - tries to be emotionless and intimidated but he fails miserably. To scare me, you just need a bit more than an emotionless face which he but, by the way, unfortuanly has. At least he doesn't fail on this point as a mafia don. Such careless actions how  the hiding spots and the digital system must not happen. It can cost you your life, or as the worst scenario the life of someone you love - probably the kidnapping was not that bad for him when the security is still so low.

Riccardo is smiling. He smiles every time I saw him. Maybe he is broken, the screws are not pulled. He gives everybody the feeling to be good enough as you are and likely he is also the way ... but even he is the mother figure, I don't trust him. I trust nobody except of Nic and Lione.

Leonardo is tense and looks me straight in the eyes, like he wants to kill me every second. But why- Oh. Ohhhh. Hahaha. This was just the foretaste. I think he didn't like it. Unfortunately, I don't feel something for others, but I advise you to get ready for what's next. It won't be so harmless like this time. The thing with the education can he shoves in the ass. I cursed in the past; I curse now and I will curse in the future. So good luck by trying to get educate me ...

Silvio looks like the smart one here. I think, he's a mix from Alessandro, the father figure, and Riccardo, the mother figure. How I know too, is he a doctor so I guess he values study. Lucky for you that we both already finished school and university, course we won't say this them in nearer time. We'll go to school but not for the whole day or every day. Just like we want to, and the teachers will have so much fear that they'll shut up their mouths ... otherwise they'd be deep under the ground. We'll see what the time brings. 

Georgio. Georgio is a more difficult case. One time he seems happy and kind of friendly - as friendly as he can be - but the other time he looks full of anger and hate. No need to hate us, Georgio. We, literally, did nothing. The only ones who did something, were you and your stupid brothers. So let your fucking anger out at something else. Maybe I seem a bit too aggressive, but in reality I'm just scared. 'Sir' and his friends also pushed us if they were angry, so when somebody is angry, I'm still fearful and scared even I can fight. Good. But that's the fucking trauma which I think that I never will forget.

Then there is Valentino. He's from all the AA the most sympathy one. Silent, reserved and observing. There's also a reason for this state, like by us. In the past he was loud and careless too. One of the happiest brothers. But time changed everything and everyone. Our gazes meet and a little, nearly invisible smile forms on his lips. We just look at each other for some time before I nod to him as the only one. He nods back. It's like a silent greeting. We'll get along. Surely.

Damian seems nice too. At least definitely nicer than his twin brother, Damon. He smiles warmly and with this comforting look to us. I don't reply to it. I don't have interests to interact with anybody of them. But as long as he is like that, we won't have problems with each other's.Or rather he with us ... I don't care what he's doing as long as he has his distance to us. 

Then there is the youngest of them: Niccolo. He has this psycho hyped smile on his face. The same one like in the hallway some hours ago. Does he put it even some time down? I don't think so ... that's crazy. He seems happy and excited the whole time. Ok, I can understand it. Probably he is happy to have some cool kids here again ... because it's likely not so nice to live with these spoilsports and killjoys under a roof ... I feel with you Niccolo. But put this too gigantic smile down. It's so depressing. 

At least Damon, my little chihuahua. Ohhh I love this nickname. It fits perfectly to him, don't you think? Chihuahuas have a big mouth and get up against everybody include the ones who are superior. But in reality, they are tiny, weak and inferior. Just like Damon. So, the nickname is perfect. Speaking of him: He stares at us with this cute trying to be intimidated look. Nic notices to and we give him a stare battle. He won't keep it up longer than three seconds.

1 ...

2 ...

3 ...

He looks away. I mutter "Chihuahua" without taking my eyes from Damon and with our Norwegian dialect so the people in this room cannot understand it. I hear a chuckle next to me. Nic tries hard to hold back his laughter. "Slutt med det! Eller jeg kan ikke kontrollere meg lenger ... og dette ville vært veldig upassende for øyeblikket." (Stop it! Or I cannot control me any longer ... and this would be very unpassed at the moment.) - he mumbles in my ear between his chuckles and also looking ahead. I just smirk inside. "Det er ikke morsomt! Det er virkelighet!" (It's not funny! It's reality!) - I reply playfully serious ... but I must control me hard too. We turn to each other, and I just wink to him. "Faen deg!" (Fuck you!) - Nic says pouting while hitting me playfully. "Ah ... slo du meg nettopp?" (Ah ... did you just hit me?!) - I play shocked.

At the moment we don't pay attention to our outside world - our brothers. Now there're just we both. Two twins who annoy each other's. Nic rolls his eyes. I cannot prevent to comment "Heldigvis så ikke Leonardo dette ..." (Fortunately, Leonardo didn't see this ...) He sends me this 'are you fucking killing me' look and mumbles aggressively and in his mafia work voice which scared everybody to death "Faen dem. Kjøpesenteret." (Fuck them. Them all.). This is the Nic I want.

Everybody looks at us. Again. How I said Annoying - Ants with nothing better to do than listening to private conversations. How rude. But: ha, bad for them that they don't know Norwegian. If we're already about languages. I think, we shouldn't tell them that we know Italian. Of cause Italian is one of the 30 languages spoken from us. This will be useful in the future ... trust me.

Back to the topic.

I think Nic and I weren't quite enough so every could hear us ... Maybe I don't talk to them directly, that's Nics' job, but I always talk to Nic. Specially to annoy him. Oops. My responsibility as the younger sister. I make it perfect, aren't I. 

The plates of food are carried in by the mates. That's the next thing: Are they not able to make and carry their own food to the dinner table? It's not a long way and we're only 11, not 30 like when our whole family is here ... they're so lazy. Luckily, I have Nic who loves cooking and is very good at it. We simply divided the jobs. He cooks and I eat. Nice, isn't it? Unfortunately, our brothers don't have this service and need cooks for it. Pff Looooosers. 

At the moment there is this an uncomfortable silent after the maids walked back to the kitchen - I think? - ... luckily Alessandro breaks it. I hadn't thought I will ever say that I'm happy about he's speaking. Sad how low I've already sunk.

"Buon appetito." - and with that everybody reaches to the food. It looks like - no, it doesn't only look like, it is spaghetti. Clearly. I mean we're now in Italia so of course the first meat must be spaghetti. Argh. I hate all these traditions. I hate the situation at the moment, and I hate everything. Nic and I don't make a move to grab something first because I'm really not hungry - like always when I'm nervous or around men. 

Second my tummy is since the accident with the car a bit sensitive with spicy food, so I must be carefully and third I'm still traumatized from what 'Sir' did to us if we took food without permission. I know it's bullshit, but such a trauma doesn't leave you. It follows you everywhere you go and is kind of impossible to take off. So, we wait either for them to stop grabbing their food or for the end of this stupid dinner ... I don't know. The only thing what I know is that THE questions will come every moment. But in my opinion, it can be forgotten ... I don't mind. Really. I'm just tired and want to go to our new rooms. My energy is completely used up ... that's fatal because this topic is anyway very hard but without the needed energy it'll be even harder. I think Nic is not different. He looks as tired and exhausted as I ... that's all a fucked-up nightmare and my energy is so low that I just want to bed without working out my accumulated anger.

It looks like we both are deep in thoughts, just looking ahead at nothing in particular and leaning back in the chairs to enjoy the last second before the storm. Probably he thinks about the same things as I.

"Do you don't like the food? Do you want something else?" - Riccardo asks. Of course he.

"No, no. It's fine. We're just not hungry." - Nic is in his played role again.

"But you don't eat since the plane. You must be hungry." - Riccardo can't let it go. Argh. We said that we're not angry and he comes with 'You must be hungry'. NO, we're NOT! Otherwise, we wouldn't say it.

Before Nic can respond again, Silvio, as a doctor, interferes our conversation.

"That's more than 8 hours ago." - Silvio. Wow you can math. Gratulation. I'm really amazed. "That's not healthy especially for you, Neliana, because you're already thinner and smaller than others in your age." Argh. Shut your fucking mouth. It's not of your stupid business. My first reaction is showing my lovely middle-finger, but Nic put as fast as he can his hand over mine, so Silvio doesn't see it. Unfortunately. Instead, I give him a very cold and emotionless look back.

"Probably she's one of these girls with an eating disorder only to be thinner" - Georgio. Now I cannot hold me back. "You know nothing about me and my personal problems, so shut up your damn mouth and don't say something without checking if it's correct." I say deadly cold and calm. He shuts instantly up, and I can see his hands light shacking. Earned. Nic smirks next to me. Sorry by the way for breaking a bit our promise but he knows nothing about me and I fucking didn't want to be so. That's 'Sir's guilt. But no need for them to know. They should just care for their own problems ... how they did the last 11 years.

"No cursing, Neliana! We don't value this behavior, that applies to you, Georgio, too. And now Neliono and Neliana, eat." - Leonardo orders. No. And I don't fuck care wether y'all 'value' that behavior or not. Nobody can order me around and dictate what I have to do or say. N. O. B. O. D. Y. ever again.

"Så morsomt som det er, synes jeg vu bør spise noe nå ellers blir det bare verre ... men ikke spis kilden, det er en krydret en." (As funny as it is, I think we should eat something now otherwise it only gets worse ... but don't eat the source, it's a spicy one.) - Nic says while leaning to my ear. I don't respond, only press my jaws together but put some spaghetti on my plate.

"And another thing, when you want to speak, speak in a language w'all can understand. Otherwise, we think you want to hid something from us." - this time it's Alessandro who can put this shit in his ass. A fuck will we do. Nic and I turn at the same time to each other with the same idea in the head.

"Entä suomeksi?" (How about Finnish?) - We reply to them innocent with a native language accent. They just wanted another language, so here it is Finnish for you all. Of course, they don't know how to speak it but who would we be if we don't use this knowledge ... especially by such an opportunity to annoy them. Hahaha Alessandro's' face is legendary. Slowly this shit here is funny. I think our brothers don't find it funny at all when you look at their faces. Especially Alessandro and Angsthase look like they burst out in annoysment and anger every single moment. The other ones are not better - except of Niccolo who is bursting out in laugher now and also Georgio - yes, he ! - has a small smile on his face.

"Hahaha, I like you both already!" - Niccolo. Nic and I continue eating while showing to the outside nothing as a blank and innocent face but inside we're laughing out our asses. A reminder for them: Karma is a bitch. Especially if it comes from ulvers. 

2374 words

Moinsen wolves,

the first part of the 'meeting' and also the first little fights ... it will be exciting!

What do you think, will happen when they ask the question what happened to Nelione?

First guesses, tips, opinions -> comments 

See you next time,

FinLu🦜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Deadly Triplets By T

Teen Fiction

224K 4.9K 23
Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and care with their parents and 6 older bro...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
74K 2.9K 31
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...