The Consequence of Provoking...

An-errr द्वारा

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... अधिक

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 28: Found it

118 8 0
An-errr द्वारा

In the text message, she didn't actually do that. She just put the rose into Huo Junxian's chest without touching or looking down.

She was smart and had a way with words, but she had a foul mouth and liked to talk nonsense.

She drew the curtains to block out the moonlight outside.

In the morning, dew drops fell on the leaves and the roses remained in full bloom. Huo Junxian found a small white jade vase at home and put the roses in it. She sprayed water on the flowers with a small spray bottle. Teddy came down from upstairs, holding a pink box in his mouth.

The box had a bow tied on it. Teddy ran to her leg and pushed the box on the ground with his paw, as if he wanted her to see it.

Huo Junxian crouched down and opened the box. She found a small blue and white dotted box inside with a pair of earphones. Teddy stuck out his little tongue and said, "You can't eat this. It's for wearing."

Teddy tilted his head in confusion.

Huo Junxian flicked the earphones in her palm. One was blue and the other was white, a bit like Blue Fat Boy in Doraemon. She put one on her ear and played a piece of pure music she usually listened to on her phone.

The sound quality was good. Teddy also wanted to try it out and looked up at her. Huo Junxian put the earphones back in the box and let Teddy listen to the phone's speaker. Teddy bit the box and followed behind Huo Junxian. He felt like the earphones were his.

"Your ears are too big. You can't wear them," Huo Junxian didn't let Teddy play and put the earphones in her pocket, then went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Breakfast was simple, with vegetable cakes and porridge. Huo Junxian knocked an egg and ate the egg white, giving the yolk to Teddy. Teddy buried his head in the beef and secretly pushed the yolk aside.

Huo Junxian took out her phone and Teddy's ears perked up. When he heard the sound, he climbed onto Huo Junxian's leg with his meat in his mouth.

"Hmm?" Huo Junxian looked at him.

Teddy blinked his eyes, and Huo Junxian understood what he meant. She picked him up and put him on her lap. Teddy licked his lips and gently barked.

Huo Junxian opened her phone and played a video of a dog barking.

In the video, a woman licked her hand and made an enticing "woof woof" sound, and the Teddy followed suit with a "woof". The teddy bear held a piece of beef and looked at Huo Junxian, who also said softly, "woof".

"Woof!" the Teddy barked, feeling that Huo Junxian's voice was too soft, so she joined in.

Huo Junxian raised her voice and said, "Woof!"

The Teddy  replied, "Woof woof woof!"

"Okay." Huo Junxian laughed and wore gloves to cut the beef into strips and feed them to Teddy. "Eat up, be a good boy."

During breakfast, Gu Siyu called, and the teddy's ear twitched. Huo Junxian answered the call and expressed her gratitude for the headphones.

Gu Siyu sounded lazy and relaxed, "Remember to wear your headphones next time you call me. Every time we talk, the Teddy barks and you have to whisper to avoid it."

"Okay," Huo Junxian said with a smile.

"What about the others? No thank you?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Rose is not bad," Huo Junxian said.

"What else?" Gu Siyu continued, her tone becoming playful and less serious.

"I didn't pay attention to the others," Huo Junxian said.

"Ah," Gu Siyu gritted her teeth and regretted not dealing with Huo Junxian directly.

"Would you like to come down for breakfast?" Huo Junxian asked.

"I'm leaving early," Gu Siyu replied with a snort.

Huo Junxian nodded and said, "It's hard work, getting up early and staying up late."

"..."

The two bantered, and Gu Siyu was slightly at a disadvantage. "Are you questioning me?" she asked.

"I wouldn't dare," Huo Junxian replied.

Before, Gu Siyu would have been proud to hear that, but now she felt like Huo Junxian was making fun of her. She had become immune to it.

Gu Siyu pressed her temple and felt a headache. "Remember to change your password at home. I pressed a few buttons and it opened. Aren't you afraid of things being stolen when you go to work?"

She had come over after putting things away yesterday and tried the password door, which opened easily. After that, she didn't leave and spent the night at Huo Junxian's house.

"I'm not going to the company today," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu remembered what He Xiao had said yesterday and was afraid that she had really been kicked out, so she asked, "Then what are you going to do?"

"I haven't decided yet," Huo Junxian said.

She usually stayed at home and was a recluse. Gu Siyu couldn't say "come and get me" because it sounded weak. Anyway, if Huo Junxian didn't come to get her, she was happy to think about how to get back at Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu changed the subject, "Jin Yuansen bought a hot search. Don't you know about it?"

"Hmm? What hot search?" Huo Junxian seemed oblivious to what was happening online and didn't know what had caused the negative comments. Gu Siyu didn't tell her about the harsh comments online, and just suggested, "I have an idea for you. You should also buy a hot search so that everyone knows that Jin Yuansen is a cheating scumbag. That way, he won't dare to do anything to you in the company."

Huo Junxian was silent for a moment and suddenly said, "You can rest assured that even if Jin Yuansen ruins my reputation, it won't have any impact on you. You can take the house and three hundred million and run away."

She said softly, warm but not overly so, not cold either.

Gu Siyu's heart skipped a beat. Was this woman thinking about her? Was she afraid that Gu Siyu would be implicated if they worked together and lost? That's why she had been telling Gu Siyu not to get involved all along.

Gu Siyu had a popsicle in her mouth and half of it was numb. She bit off a piece of crushed ice and regained her senses. What was she thinking? Her relationship with Huo Junxian wasn't that close.

After her heart had calmed down, she felt that Huo Junxian had actually separated their relationship and drawn a boundary between them.

"I'm hanging up," Gu Siyu said, about to end the call. Teddy barked in the background, a bit cheesy, making her feel disgusted. Gu Siyu stuffed her phone into her pocket. She still had something to do today, and Huo Junxian probably wouldn't come to find her today. Who knows if this woman had ever really tried to find her seriously.

Sigh.

Gu Siyu walked for a while, and her phone in her pocket vibrated against her thigh.

Huo Junxian: [Thank you, the rose is beautiful.]

It seems that she liked it very much, which is why she said it twice. The recipient of the flower was happy, and the person who sent the flower was also happy. Gu Siyu replied: [I just left a mark.]

Huo Junxian: [Hmm?]

Gu Siyu: [I am a flower thief, be careful when you sleep at night.]

Huo Junxian: [Okay.]

Gu Siyu put a piece of chocolate in her mouth, smiled, and took two small steps. Her mood improved a lot.

·

It was just after 9:30 in the morning, and the pet hospital had just opened for a short while. He Xiao saw Huo Junxian at the door, holding a dog. She calculated the time and realized that it was Teddy's appointment day.

The two were acquaintances, and she went over to greet her warmly, "Sister Huo."

Huo Junxian nodded slightly and sat on the mushroom stool holding Teddy. Teddy kept trying to run away, like a child who was afraid to enter the hospital. Huo Junxian comforted him for a while, while He Xiao squatted next to them and helped to comfort him.

Teddy remembered, and barked even more fiercely when he saw He Xiao wearing a white coat.

"Xiao Yu, be good."

Huo Junxian pulled Teddy back and said, "Do you forget why we came today? Hm?"

He Xiao teased it with its favorite toy, and when Teddy stopped barking, she said, "I'll take him for a full-body checkup first. Sister Huo, if you feel bored, I'll bring you some fruit."

After all, she was a rich woman, so she would receive special treatment at the hospital.

Teddy turned his head and looked a few times. Huo Junxian made a fist and gave a cheering gesture. Teddy nodded vigorously.

"So smart." He Xiao ruffled its fur.

Huo Junxian sat for a while, her gaze falling on the people coming and going, and then stood up and followed He Xiao. Sometimes she looked around.

In the examination room, He Xiao put Teddy on the examination table. The doctor put on gloves and came over to check its ears, nose, and legs, especially its legs, which had been injured before.

It took some time for the examination to be completed, and Teddy lay on the bed and cried out, constantly whimpering. Huo Junxian said, "Don't be afraid, I'm here with you."

"Whimper." Teddy clamped its legs tightly, meaning no.

The doctor said, "I've never seen it so shy before. Isn't Xiao Yu the most thick-skinned little dog?"

Huo Junxian went outside and stood there. He Xiao was a trainee doctor helping inside, and when she didn't need her, she chatted with Huo Junxian outside, casually talking and asking if she was out for fun today, or if she was going to work later.

Huo Junxian didn't say much and told her that she was off today. "What about you? You looked very happy playing with your friends yesterday. Why didn't you go out today?"

"Yesterday, I was delivering clothes to my friend and then worked a shift today," He Xiao said.

"The scenery in your photos is really good. You have great photography skills," Huo Junxian praised her.

He Xiao laughed and said, "My friend is very pretty. You met her at the bar that time, her name is Gu Siyu." Thinking about how Gu Siyu had been difficult for Huo Junxian, she quickly added, "She's actually a nice person, it's just that she acts weird around people she's not familiar with."

"Oh, how did you meet her?" Huo Junxian's tone was light, as if she only responded when someone said something that interested her.

"How did I meet her..." He Xiao was a bit embarrassed to say. Seeing Huo Junxian tilt her head, looking very curious, He Xiao blushed and said, "Gu Siyu used to hang out at the bar. When I broke up with my ex, I went to the bar to drown my sorrows. I got drunk and was harassed by a guy. I was so scared that I kept crying, and then Siyu came to help me and punched the guy twice."

As she spoke, she smiled, "Siyu was riding a motorcycle at the time and pulled me up directly onto it. She took me for a ride around the city. Later she asked me why I was crying, but I had already forgotten, and I even forgot about my ex."

Huo Junxian listened quietly, surprised and slow to react, "She's a troublemaker..."

"You can't say that. It's just that she grew up there, her parents treated her badly, and she had a difficult childhood. People always bullied her, so she had to become a small-time gangster." He Xiaoxiao continued to explain to Gu Siyu, "Siyu is very loyal. Earlier, a friend of mine asked her for money, and she gave her a hundred thousand without hesitation."

Huo Junxian nodded. "She's actually quite a nice person."

He Xiao sighed. "She races and wins prizes, and earns her money the hard way."

"Hard-earned money..." Huo Junxian smiled and said, "Thank you."

After the checkup was done, He Xiaoxiao took the dog out and said, "Xiao Yu is so well-behaved today. She didn't go looking for female dogs."

Every time Teddy finished her checkup, she became particularly lively and interested. When she saw a beautiful dog she couldn't move, she would linger at the hospital to look at them. This time she ran outside, pulling Huo Junxian along.

When they left the hospital, Teddy immediately opened her eyes wide, her ears shaking. It was as if she was asking, "What happened? What happened?"

Huo Junxian raised a finger to her lips and said, "Shh, I found it."

People who work bring their pets to the hospital on Saturdays, and there are many dogs that day. The doctors and nurses are busy, so He Xiao only had time to chat with Gu Siyu during her break at noon and boasted about chatting with Huo Junxian today.

Gu Siyu didn't want to listen and sounded indifferent.

"Hehe, we talked for a while, and we even talked about you. She asked where you were." He Xiao said, "So I told her you were playing with cars on Wanying Road. She thought it was interesting."

"What?" Gu Siyu sat up straight, just putting on her helmet, her fingers pushing the safety mirror. "You told her I was here?"

"Yeah. I figured you don't go anywhere else besides the racetrack." He Xiao understood Gu Siyu quite well. They didn't hang out much, so in her free time, Gu Siyu would seek thrills by going to the racetrack to race, and it happened to be the time of the competition.

Gu Siyu muttered under her breath, "You never change, He Xiao."

"What? What's wrong?" He Xiao was confused. "Didn't you say you wanted to switch to a motorcycle? I was thinking, why not go check out the dealerships and maybe a rich lady will see you, get happy, and buy you a new one."

As Gu Siyu revved her motorcycle, He Xiao asked, "Is the race starting now? If you wait a bit, I estimate that Sister Huo will pass by in two or three minutes. You can show off your racing skills and try to win first place."

Gu Siyu put on her helmet and gritted her teeth. "Enough, shut your mouth."

He Xiao said "Oh" and hung up the phone. She was puzzled and didn't understand why Gu Siyu was suddenly unhappy after being so happy when Huo Junxian liked her friend's post on social media. She thought that maybe Gu Siyu didn't like strangers watching her race, so she sent an apology message, but Gu Siyu didn't respond.

Gu Siyu was in no mood now. This whole situation had caught her off guard, making her both anxious and excited.

That lunatic Huo Junxian went to inquire about her whereabouts. She even went to the pet hospital to ask, which must have been quite awkward.

Normally, Gu Siyu didn't pay much attention to the audience. She looked around and saw that the small-scale competition had many fans in the industry, and the number of people who loved extreme sports had gradually increased in the past two years. Today's competition was almost full, but she couldn't see Huo Junxian at first glance.

Gu Siyu lowered her head and fiddled with her gloves, lost in thought. She mainly wondered if Huo Junxian would rush over and grab her in front of everyone.

Damn, that's too...

Just as Gu Siyu was pulling her gloves up to her wrist, she suddenly felt something and turned her head. She saw a woman in a creamy white V-neck silk shirt and gray trousers, holding a black dog leash and carrying a small round bag on her waist. The woman was walking up the stairs on the side of the audience seats.

The dog was struggling to look over, wanting to bark, but its mouth was covered by a muzzle.

Huo Junxian didn't look over, but gently shook the leash of the Teddy, indicating that it should continue walking up the stairs. Teddy struggled to climb up, so Huo Junxian bent over and picked it up.

It was like a mother carrying her child.

Gu Siyu put on her gloves and pressed the velcro, thinking that Huo Junxian probably didn't notice her.

Looking up, she saw Huo Junxian walking towards the center of the stands, the closest to her.

She could faintly hear Huo Junxian saying, "Did Xiao Yu find it? Found it, which one is it? Let me see."

Gosh, it was intentional, Gu Siyu thought.

Gu Siyu looked up and blew a whistle towards the top, then beckoned to Huo Junxian with her finger, meaning "Come down."

Teddy was excitedly wriggling, but unfortunately, he had a muzzle on and couldn't break free. He looked pitiful.

Fans were coming up, and Huo Junxian couldn't stand in the stands all the time. She carried her dog and walked up to her own seat.

When a staff member passed by, Gu Siyu called out to them twice. The staff member nodded, and Gu Siyu gripped the handlebars with both hands.

A moment later, the staff member walked up to Huo Junxian with a tray and said, "This is the juice and fries that the number six racer ordered for you."

"Huh? She's number six, can I buy something for her?" Huo Junxian said.

There were many gamblers in the field, privately betting on which player would win, but they all played secretly and wouldn't say it openly. Huo Junxian's blunt question startled the staff member.

"Uh? Yes, it's hard to recognize someone wearing a helmet and racing suit," the staff member awkwardly replied and hinted, "Number six is very powerful, you can expect it."

"Okay." Huo Junxian looked down at the arena.

Gu Siyu was wearing a black motorcycle jacket with green fluorescent stripes on her shoulders and waist. She was pulling the zipper of her jacket. Inside, she wore a black short vest, revealing her thin waist and belly. She pulled the zipper tight, straddled the motorcycle, and held the handlebars with both hands. Her expression was unclear, but she felt that she was full of heroism and seriousness at this moment.

It wasn't until Teddy called her that Huo Junxian looked away. Teddy wanted to eat the french fries in her hand. Huo Junxian held him down and said, "You promised not to move around when you came out, right? Hmm?"

Teddy settled down.

Huo Junxian touched her chin, and Teddy watched quietly, occasionally turning his head to see if she was eating anything. While he was distracted watching the competition, Huo Junxian slipped a french fry into his mouth.

Gunshots rang out, and the motorcycle racers quickly raced out. Their race was not very official, they just wanted excitement. A group of people accelerated dangerously around the track, running multiple laps, overcoming obstacles and showing off their skills with drifts. The winner was the first to complete the laps.

At first glance, it looked quite dangerous, with the sound of engines roaring on the track. A slight mistake could result in a crash, and even if one survived, they would have to spend ten days or half a month in the hospital.

As the cars sped up, the racers all looked alike and crowded together. Without a camera to help identify them, it was difficult to spot Gu Siyu. After running a lap, the distance between the racers began to widen, and finally, she was spotted. Gu Siyu was in first place, and she was wild and crazy, drifting far away from the person behind her. When others tried to pass her, she leaned forward and blocked their path with her body and the handlebars. On the track, she seemed to be flying, and in just a few seconds, she was like a shadow. People couldn't help but cheer for her.

However, the small flag on the back of Gu Siyu's motorcycle was quite conspicuous, it was white and had written on it: "Jin Yuansen, a dead scumbag".

Sometimes, Gu Siyu was quite handsome and very assertive.

Like sand on the beach, you want to hold onto it, but you can't always hold onto it.

The author has something to say:

I'm not feeling very well today, so I updated this much. Sorry about that. I will try my best to update earlier and more regularly tomorrow.

I forgot to say, Happy Valentine's Day, my wives. I love you all. It's not that I'm fickle, it's that you're all so cute, I can't control myself.

Thanks to all the little angels who voted for me or irrigated me with nutrients from 2022-02-13 22:58:43 to 2022-02-14 22:44:31.

TO BE CONTINUE...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

99.5K 2.9K 42
[Treasure #1] "Wait a sec. Did you do something to me?!?" "What if I say I did?" ×•× Different incidents br...
7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...
43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
1.2M 27K 60
Book 1 in the Solace universe HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR!! Idk why it won't say completed, but it is, I promise 🫡 ( 1 day + 11 hours are for the book, any...