Kunoichi On the Prowl! (Gende...

Oleh StarlightLunaGirl

(SLOW UPDATES) Now, where should I start? Ah, of course! It all starts with a girl named (Y/N), who is curren... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Reverse harem (and their genderbend names)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
100+ reads
400+ reads
500+ READS
600+ Reads!
A/N: Question for you all

Chapter 4

20 0 0
Oleh StarlightLunaGirl

3rd Person POV
After the lunch hour passed, everyone went to do their usual activities. (Y/N) was currently in her room, playing with her gifted yo-yo. She gently throws it to the ground and lets the string make it come back up. She repeated the same pattern until she stopped and heard the knock on the door. She went and opened it, only to reveal Ikugorou.

"(Y/N). I just came here to remind you that tomorrow's training session will take place near a waterfall. So, for that, you'll need to wear this," he said. He handed out a white kimono to her. "Got it. Thanks," the female replied as she took the kimono. Ikugorou then walked off but stopped and looked at (Y/N). He then clears his throat. "One other thing: Make sure your door is locked be if you don't want to be harassed by Katsumichi in your sleep," he added, then walked away. (Y/N) closed her room door with the kimono in hand.

Ikugurou's POV
There. At this rate, she will be more prepared for her mental training tomorrow. I start heading back to my dorm, only to stop and sense someone's presence. "I'd never guess that you would sneak into the school grounds alone, Hofumi," I spoke. The individual hiding behind a wall came to reveal himself, which is indeed the ninja of the Crimson Squad, Hofumi.

"Yo, Ikugurou. It's been a while," he spoke. To think that a shinobi like him would get in here without being spotted... he might be plotting something again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
He responded by giving me a confused look. "Aw, c'mon man. I kept telling you guys a thousand times that we've already put our differences aside," he replied.

"Lemme guess. Is it about that cute little new member you got?" To think that he would actually mention (Y/N), he must have been watching our activities. "So you have heard about her, didn't you?" I asked. "No shit, sherlock. Word travels fast surrounding shinobi," he said.

"Anyways, that's besides the point. I'm only here to send a warning that there is another group targeting shinobi." I don't understand. Why would there be a mysterious group trying to harm shinobi? "Another group? What is it that they want from it?" I asked. "I dunno, but what I do know is that they're a new enemy that we need to keep an eye on," he answered.

Hofumi was about to leave but left with one more message: "And whatever you guys do, keep a good eye on the girl. Got it?" And with that, he disappeared with a smoke bomb. So, this new threat Kiriya-sensei told us about was true. At this rate, we might get dragged into another war. And so will (Y/N).

~The next morning~

Y/N's POV
All of us arrived at a place near a waterfall. Luckily, I was able to prepare myself this with my water bottle AND lunchbox. And I even locked the door last night so that Katsumichi won't sexually harass me this morning, too. And I wasn't the only one wearing a white kimono for today's training session. The guys were wearing one, too.

"Alright. Your next training session will put your mental state to the test," Kiriya-sensei said. "It's true that your strength is needed to win against your opponent, but just relying on strength alone will get you nowhere. So, the trait that would balance with that strength is a clear mind."

A "clear mind," huh? I know that having something like that can come from lowering tension, taking deep breaths, and something like that. That's when I realized and asked...

"So, you we're going to...?" I asked. He nodded. "Indeed. Your training will be meditating under the waterfall over there. This time, your training partner will be Ikugorou," he continued. I looked right at Ikugorou, who nodded at me in support.

3rd Person POV
"Very well. Now, come with me, (Y/N)," the raven-haired male commanded the (H/C)-haired female. (Y/N) followed him straight to the waterfall. Once they arrived near the waterfall, she shivered. Ikugorou gave her some reassurance.

"(Y/N), listen. If the water's too cold for you, make sure you hold my hand tightly, alright?" She nodded.
Once they both stepped in the waterfall together, the cold of the waterfall made (Y/N) flinch so much that she worries she can't withstand it, while Ikugorou, on the other hand, was unfazed by it.

(Y/N) quickly grasped Ikugorou's hand and held it tightly while keeping her eyes shut. "Good. If you think you can handle the cold, let go of my hand," he added before closing his eyes, beginning to meditate. As little time passes, (Y/N) began getting used to the waterfall's cold feeling. As that happens, she slowly starts to let go of Ikugorou's hand and begins meditating herself. Not only was her mind being emptied of all th worries and such, but her body and soul were being cleansed as well.

As the duo meditates, the other boys from the sidelines were watching them carefully. Actually, all of them, except for Katsumichi, who was staring in jealousy. "Hm? What's the matter, Katsu?" Asuto asked. Yanosuke sighed. "Do you really need to ask? Like, c'mon, look at him," he said, pointing at Katsumichi's face.

"The dude's just jealous because he didn't get the chance to be (Y/N)'s partner for today's training session." Katsumichi turned around, facing Yanosuke. "Me? Jealous? Oh, please, Yanosuke. You're just making shit up!" Katsumichi replied.
Yanosuke looked away.

"Don't try to deny it, dude. We all know that the reason you were trying to be her training partner is because you want to grope her body, especially her tits," he added. Katsumichi brushed off Yanosuke's provication and smirked. "Ohhh. So you're saying you want to be groped first, huh? Well, wish fucking granted," he said while his fingers start to twiddle, ready to grope the provicator. Yanosuke backed away in fear.

"The hell?! Oh, no, you don't! Don't you dare even think about it!" He shouted. Himuro watched and grew a little grumpy. "Hey, no fair! I want to touch Yanosuke's body, too!" He spoke up, moving closer to Yanosuke. The snow-haired male blushed in response. "Huh? H-Himuro?! You too?!" Asuto watched the trio with a slightly concerned face, then turned his attention to Ikugorou and (Y/N).

The meditating duo both stepped out after a few minutes, and Kiriya-sensei nodded in approval. "As expected, (Y/N). You performed admirably," he spoke. "It's an honor, sensei. Thanks for helping me out, Ikugorou," (Y/N) said. "Of course. I'm more than happy to assist," he replied.

"Guys! That was amazing! I didn't know you were able to pull that off!" Asuto shouted from the distance while running up to them, but unfortunately slipped and trip on the the river body first. "Asuto! Are you okay?" She asked, but also slipped and was about to fall on Asuto. "Wait! Be careful!" Ikugorou said, but also fell in with them.

Y/N's POV
"Yeowch..." I said as winced at the pain. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was on top of Asuto. Even he noticed it, too. Both of our faces turned red at the same time, and we both looked away in an instant. This was the most embarrassing way to be seen.

"Are you two alright?" Ikugorou spoke. "Y-yeah. We're fine, I think..." I mumbled. To make this moment even more embarrassing, he was on top of both of us. My face turned redder and hotter, and steam started to rise from my head. Oh, fuck... There are literally no words to explain how humiliating this is...

"WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!!" Katsumichi shouted from the sidelines. The three of us turned to him. This time, he's wearing that same perverted smirk from yesterday morning. "You guys look like you're having fun. Let me in on this!" He then started running to us. We were fearing for my life. I guess all of us were in for not just another training session, but another "sexual harassment session."

--timeskip--

We all came back, dressed in our school uniforms, and drying off from the wetness of the waterfall training. The only difference is that Katsumichi came in with a bump on his head.

We all started eating lunch and chatting for a bit until a figure of an old man came into the room. "Sorry, everyone. Hope I didn't interrupt anything," he spoke. "Oh, hey, grandpa!" Asuto said.

"Grandpa...?" I asked. "Of course. This is Asuto's grandfather, Hanzo. He was a former ninja, and has the whole school named after him," Ikugorou said.

Just then, Mr. Hanzou noticed, and walked to me. "So, you're our new candidates. Uh... what was your name again?" He spoke. "Um... it's (Y/N)," I replied. "Oh, right. Sorry about that, young lady. Let me be one of the people to welcome you to the team," he said.

"I'll do my best, Mr. Hanzo, " I said while bowing. "Well, aren't you polite? I do hope that you take care of my grandson here, especially get to know each other," he laughed. Asuto instantly blushed. "G-Grandpa! Did you really have to put it like that?!" Asuto yelled. I laughed nervously.
____________________________________________________________________________

And that was it! Sorry it took me so long. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...