The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!

147 9 2
By An-errr

"I don't know how," Huo Junxian said softly, her movements on the waist she was holding a bit helpless. "How can we make it more kinky?"

"Geez, you don't know how to do this?" Gu Siyu frowned.

Huo Junxian nodded. "I'm inexperienced and have never done anything like this before."

Gu Siyu glanced at her, trying to see if she was pretending. But Huo Junxian seemed genuinely serious, her fingers unsure where to place themselves on Gu Siyu's waist.

"Ouch, it hurts a bit. You...why are you so clumsy?" Gu Siyu winced.

"Xiao Yu has a spare collar. Should I put it on you?" Huo Junxian spoke softly, looking a bit shy. "Isn't that kinky?"

"That's not even kinky. Just make do with what we have," Gu Siyu said, thinking of going to get it herself. But Huo Junxian held onto her hand and said, "If we're going to act, let's do it properly. Jin Yuansen is very cautious. Don't ruin everything now."

Gu Siyu didn't move anymore. Huo Junxian held onto her hand and leaned back against her, their bodies close enough to rub against each other. Gu Siyu had tried this pose before, and her bodyguard had pressed her too hard, making her arms feel dislocated. But Huo Junxian was gentle and didn't make her uncomfortable, even though her body instinctively resisted.

Huo Junxian pressed down on her slightly. "Don't move. Jin Yuansen will notice if you do. Xiao Yu will go get it."

"Hurry up," Gu Siyu urged, feeling like they were getting too close to the real thing.

Teddy was quick and brought back a red leather collar with a small metal bell hanging from the side and a dog tag in the middle. Gu Siyu had a slender neck like a swan's, and Huo Junxian put the collar on her with one hand. The clasp's top pin slid down her neck, and Gu Siyu took a deep breath as her deep collarbone slightly protruded. She whispered, "Be gentle."

"Sorry, it's my first time putting a collar on someone," Huo Junxian said, her movements gentle but the collar slightly tight. Gu Siyu had been patient, but the scene made her uncomfortable. It was too real, and Huo Junxian seemed a bit kinky. The slight sense of fear from being too into the scene made Gu Siyu uncomfortable all over, and when Huo Junxian tried to adjust the tightness, she pushed her away.

Huo Junxian slowly took her hand back, not forcing her to help. She rested her hand on the silver leather armrest, and Gu Siyu sat across from her, not used to the collar that almost choked her.

"Are you angry?" Huo Junxian turned her head to look at her, searching for her eyes to gauge her mood.

"Just drive," Gu Siyu said, rubbing her head against her, her neck turning clockwise. The material was very skin-friendly and comfortable, but it was still too tight.

The driver in front drove, and Gu Siyu pressed the car window up so that Jin Yuansen outside wouldn't see. Damn it, she was possessed and floating away. If Jin Yuansen, that idiot, saw this scene, he would probably be gloating.

When the car drove far away, Gu Siyu unfastened the buckle on the collar in the rearview mirror and caught a glimpse of Huo Junxian's scrutinizing gaze.

Huo Junxian's long legs were crossed, slightly tilting her head, her hand supporting her chin, and her straight long legs were wrapped in tight pants, which looked very seductive. Looking up, her shirt was almost bursting, showing her promiscuity. This person...

How did she make herself so fragmented?

One moment she was a restrained elite woman, and the next she was a libertine wife.

Gu Siyu hooked her collar with her index finger and pulled it hard. The gold bell on the collar rang a few times with her force, but she couldn't pull the collar off. Instead, she left a red mark on her neck.

The opposite gaze couldn't be ignored. Huo Junxian had been looking at her, and Gu Siyu frowned unhappily, "What are you looking at?"

"I think you're very sexy," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu wiped the collar with her fingertip, and she didn't pull it anymore. She looked in the rearview mirror and saw that there seemed to be words on the dog tag. The font was backwards, so she couldn't see it clearly. She reached out and touched it, and then used her phone's camera function to see it.

It said, "Mommy Huo Junxian" on the silver dog tag.

The last row was a phone number.

Gu Siyu tilted her head and stuck out her tongue, biting it, unable to hold back her anger. She said angrily, "You, you're taking advantage of me..."

"It's Xiao Yu's," Huo Junxian said.

Teddy lifted its head; it had a black collar around its neck with only the words "Xiao Yu" and a phone number on the dog tag.

"You're blind. Mine says 'Mommy'," Gu Siyu said.

"Okay."

"No...Huo Junxian, you're taking advantage of me." Gu Siyu was a little annoyed and pulled the collar a few more times. While pulling it, she saw Huo Junxian smiling and the happy emotions appeared on her face. Huo Junxian even put her finger on her lips and bit it.

"Do you like it when others call you 'Mommy'?" Gu Siyu asked.

"I don't like it, but when you say it, it's cute," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu sneered and continued to hook the collar on her neck. She couldn't take it off for a long time. Huo Junxian said, "Why don't you just wear it? It's cute and looks good."

Gu Siyu sneered and continued to tug on the collar around her neck. After struggling for a while, she couldn't get it off. Huo Junxian said, "Why don't you just wear it? It looks cute and pretty on you."

"Is it really that pretty?" Gu Siyu laughed. "You want to see it for free?"

"How much are you willing to pay?" Huo Junxian asked.

Money is not to be wasted.

"At least 100,000 yuan," Gu Siyu said.

"I'll give you 200,000 yuan, but can you... agree to a condition?" Huo Junxian said.

Just then, the car stopped. Gu Siyu tilted her head and thought, did she really hit Huo Junxian's nerve? If she didn't mishear, Huo Junxian just called her a little slut.

"What condition?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Can you wear this collar while we eat?" Huo Junxian nodded. "Is that okay?"

"Eat?" Gu Siyu frowned. Is that all?

Huo Junxian nodded again. "We have a clean dog bowl at home. You can sit on my lap, and I'll feed you."

"F*ck... You're a pervert!" Gu Siyu cursed. "You're even better at cosplay than me."

Huo Junxian said, "I'll give you another 100,000 yuan."

Gu Siyu thought about what her bodyguard said earlier today: she's giving too much.

Damn it.

If she just wears the collar to eat, and if Huo Junxian feeds her, she doesn't have to be... so stubborn about the money.

Gu Siyu pushed open the car door with force and walked towards the villa in big steps. Today, Huo Junxian brought her to the villa where she used to stay.

Huo Junxian got out of the car with the dog in her arms and called out to her, "Wait."

"What now?" Gu Siyu suppressed her anger. Why is this woman so troublesome?

"The dog leash wasn't worn." Huo Junxian still had a red dog leash in her hand, just like the one she used to walk Teddy.

Teddy was being held by the driver, and Huo Junxian walked over to Gu Siyu and put the leash on her collar, fastening it securely.

A shallow red mark was left on her fair neck, giving a beautiful fragile feeling, a trace left by a wild animal struggling against discipline.

Huo Junxian patted her gently and leaned in to kiss her neck, saying, "Good dogs need to wear leashes."

A surge of electricity shot through her neck. Huo Junxian's mouth was very soft, and she smelled good too. Gu Siyu felt like she was being pricked with needles. She wanted to tear off the collar and looked up to see the driver holding Teddy. The middle-aged driver's eyes flashed with a hint of shock, but he quickly suppressed his emotions and rubbed Teddy's head.

The summer wind blew from afar, and the trees on both sides of the road swayed. The sparse leaves trembled, and Gu Siyu felt the heat waves. She looked up at the fiery clouds in the sky, and the fiery red devoured the white clouds beside it.

Gu Siyu saw that everything was improper and pulled the leash on her neck again, saying, "You have to pay extra for this."

Inside the villa, Gu Siyu walked ahead, and Huo Junxian held the leash. The wind blowing was dry and hot.

Teddy looked at Gu Siyu as he walked, as if saying, "Wow, you're just like me."

Gu Siyu was shameless, but she had a strong sense of self-esteem. As soon as she entered the living room, she snatched the leash and said, "You're addicted to playing with it, aren't you?"

Huo Junxian didn't try to take the leash back. She just smiled and asked, "What do you want to eat tonight?"

Gu Siyu grabbed the leash and wrapped a small section around her wrist, saying, "Steak, with soup and a small dish. You can make whatever you want with the rest."

Huo Junxian put Teddy in the dog house and went to wash vegetables and cook. Gu Siyu went to the first-floor washroom to look in the mirror. Honestly, she felt that wearing a collar was uncomfortable, especially with a red rope wrapped around her wrist. She raised her eyebrows slightly and made a licking motion with her hand at the side of her face.

"Remember to wash your hands, they're dirty," Huo Junxian said from outside.

Gu Siyu turned on the tap and washed her hands clean, making sure to clean between her fingers. When she was finished, she went out and sat at the table in the living room, turned on her phone, and searched on Baidu for the parts of the contract she didn't understand, circling them as she went.

She added Yu Jianbai on WeChat and sent him a picture of the contract for him to analyze. Yu Jianbai confirmed that Jin Yuansen had indeed set a trap for her in the contract. If she leaked any secrets, even to just one person, she would have to return the house. Furthermore, the contract stated that the house was a gift, but it did not specify that it was given voluntarily. Jin Yuansen had intentionally used ambiguous language to make it seem like the gift was given according to Gu Siyu's wishes, making her appear more passive. If Jin Yuansen accused her of extortion in court, she would be at a disadvantage.

Yu Jianbai gave her some advice, telling her to take the contract to Jin Yuansen to have it amended. Even if she managed to obtain the contract, she would still need to follow the proper procedures for voluntary gifting, and bring a lawyer and third-party witnesses to ensure that the process was legitimate. He also taught her some methods to preserve effective evidence.

Gu Siyu replied with a "good" and began doing some research of her own. She found a reliable law firm online and decided to hire another lawyer to make sure everything was taken care of.

After everything was settled, Huo Junxian's dishes were served. She turned to Gu Siyu and said, "It's like Xiao Yu has become a person."

Gu Siyu had become so engrossed in the contract that she had forgotten to take off the collar around her neck. She sat at the table, untied the rope around her wrist, and threw it away. She then began unfastening the collar, muttering, "It's nothing like a person. It's a eunuch. No matter how much you anthropomorphize it, it's still just a eunuch in the imperial palace."

Huo Junxian said, "When I first got Xiao Yu, I really wanted it to be a girl."

Gu Siyu really wanted to call her a pervert. She was suspiciously looking at Huo Junxian with a wrinkled brow.

Huo Junxian smiled lightly, scooped soup with a spoon, and said, "But what you just said is also true, you are the Empress of the Western Palace."

Teddy seemed to know they were talking about him, so he hurried over to find a sense of existence, lifting his neck and calling out to Huo Junxian.

"Okay, Xiao Yu is also very handsome. Very handsome." Huo Junxian hugged him, put him on her lap, and fed him the specially made dog food, which was like VIP treatment.

Gu Siyu was a little impatient. Why did the dog have to interfere when adults were talking? When Teddy came down to drink water, Gu Siyu secretly lifted her leg and pushed him aside so he couldn't come closer.

Later, during the meal, Gu Siyu always felt itchy on her neck. Even though she had taken off the accessory, she still had that feeling. She twisted her neck a few times and grabbed the collar on the table, ready to throw it away.

Huo Junxian said, "This bell is pure gold, the dog tag is platinum, and the collar is real leather."

In other words, they were very expensive.

"You're spending so much on a dog, aren't you afraid it will be stolen when it goes out to play? If it gets kidnapped, will you be able to find it? And most importantly, it has to be comfortable to wear, right?" Gu Siyu didn't understand, but when she saw how expensive the collar was, she held back from throwing it away.

"Do you feel uncomfortable wearing it?" Huo Junxian asked.

Gu Siyu bit her lip.

Huo Junxian said, "I just found it fun and had it custom-made by someone, just like... well, like when you see a beautiful dress, you might not necessarily wear it, but buying it will make you feel good. It's a pity that Xiao Yu is not a female dog, otherwise, we could have bought prettier things for it. Like those cute flowers, lovely bells, and cute clothes that it can't wear, and we always end up using cotton instead."

"Cotton? Who's that?" Gu Siyu frowned, feeling a little unhappy. Could such an expensive thing be given to someone so easily?

"Yu Wanyue's dog, the brown teddy that came to my house to play before."

"..."

Gu Siyu had almost forgotten about this person. She pinched the collar on the table and asked, "Has she come to see you again?"

Huo Junxian nodded, saying she had.

Gu Siyu stuffed the collar into her pocket. She put down her bowl and stopped eating, watching as Huo Junxian fed the Teddy jerky. She felt that Huo Junxian's attitude towards her was similar to that of the Teddy.

Upon careful thought, what was the difference between her and the Teddy? The Teddy had been neutered and didn't go into heat, but she felt that her addiction to Huo Junxian was no less than that of the eunuch on the ground.

Humph, she would eventually have Huo Junxian firmly in her grasp, making her a dog of a certain kind.

Gu Siyu indulged in her own fantasies, feeling a little annoyed. She immediately took a sip of apple juice.

Huo Junxian went to wash the dishes, and Teddy went to play with Gu Siyu, biting her pants legs. Once, it even stepped on her chest, causing Gu Siyu to get angry. It seemed to say, "You're so small, do you have to get angry too?"

Gu Siyu didn't want to abuse the dog. She carried the collar upstairs. Although Huo Junxian didn't say that the collar was for her, in her heart, this thing belonged to her. She turned on the light and played with the golden bells on it. Ding ding ding, golden, this thing must weigh thousands of dollars, and with a platinum dog tag, she really had money to burn...

The bells were easy to remove, but the platinum dog tag was hard to fasten. It was heavier than the bells and should be worth more.

Gu Siyu's nails were split from trying to fasten it. She had thought about cutting it off, but was afraid of damaging the leather. This thing would look good even without the dog tag as a necklace.

She looked at the letters on the tag and read the numbers, "18... 33... Huo Junxian..."

"Mommy."

Her phone on the table vibrated, reminding her of a transfer of 500,000 yuan.

Gu Siyu gritted her teeth and turned around, slamming the collar on the table. She was so annoyed that she buried herself in the pillow, muttering curses.

On the summer solstice, the early morning light shone through the curtains, casting a warm yellow glow on the bed. The temperature in the room was comfortable, and even on a hot day, sleeping was still pleasant. Gu Siyu lazily lay on the bed, shaking like a small plant in a thermos, enjoying the gentle touch of the sun.

The thin blanket slipped down to her waist, and the edge of her white panties clung to her hips. Gu Siyu reached out and pulled it up, then walked barefoot to the bathroom to wash up.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, gathered her hair and tied it with a black hair tie. She smiled at herself in the mirror, her fingers hooked over her forehead, pulling out a small tuft of curly hair on the side of her face, revealing her wild and uninhibited side.

She wore a long T-shirt with super short shorts, the favorite outfit of teenage girls in summer. Her legs looked long, like they were hanging on air.

Downstairs, Huo Junxian was making breakfast.

They had fried eggs and rice porridge, and a plate of corn steamed dumplings, a simple meal.

"Are you going to the company today?" Huo Junxian asked.

"No, I'm going to see Jin Yuansen and get some money."

Huo Junxian nodded, looking a little regretful, and glanced at her neck. "Are you going to wear that today?"

"You're paying for it, right?" Gu Siyu sneered.

Huo Junxian nodded.

Gu Siyu said, "No, do you have any money that you can't spend? Believe me, if I wear it for a year or two, you'll be bankrupt."

"That works too, but... a year or two is a bit long. I don't know if I'll get tired of it," Huo Junxian said seriously. "Sometimes maintaining the same look for too long can make it less cute. Fortunately, you're very lively and always cute, which is surprising."

Gu Siyu thought: Is this a love confession?

But upon careful consideration, she felt it was weird. She frowned and warned Huo Junxian, "Don't call me cute anymore in the future."

Huo Junxian pressed a finger to her lips.

Huo Junxian was in a hurry to get to the company, so Gu Siyu took a ride in her car for a while.

In the car, Huo Junxian talked to her about the house, which areas have good appreciation potential, and told her to ask Jin Yuansen for it.

"He has so many houses?" Gu Siyu was surprised. Jin Yuansen was still so stingy, and yet he had so many properties.

"We're a real estate company, after all," Huo Junxian said. "When my dad was alive, our Huo family was a giant in the real estate industry. We had villas, mansions, and many high-end residential areas that were all our properties."

"That's impressive."

Huo Junxian nodded. "Later, when my dad's health declined, he entrusted the company to people around him, and it gradually declined. Now it seems to be ranked in the top five in the industry."

"..."

Gu Siyu got off the car slowly. She couldn't help but ask, "Aren't you afraid that I'll run away?"

"No, I'm not," Huo Junxian smiled and closed the car door. "If you need me to cooperate this afternoon, just send me a message. I wish you success in getting the house."

Gu Siyu was puzzled. Huo Junxian always had her teddy with her, but why did it become "free-range" when she came here? She had to find a way to make Huo Junxian unable to leave her.

Gu Siyu looked unhappy.

Huo Junxian thought for a moment and said teasingly, "Shall I come and get you later?"

After Huo Junxian left, Gu Siyu got into the bodyguard car arranged by Huo Junxian. She took out a collar from her pocket and put it on secretly. It was a bit shameful, but she did it for the sake of acting. With this collar, Jin Yuansen would know that she was now Huo Junxian's dog and that life was difficult for her. He would feel more at ease.

She only did this for money.

When Jian Yongren closed the car door, he caught a glimpse of her neck and looked at it for a moment longer. Gu Siyu pressed her hand on the collar to prevent him from seeing the words on it.

Suddenly, Gu Siyu regretted it. She should have asked Huo Junxian to change the dog tag. The words on it made her seem like she had some strange fetish. She turned the tag to the back of her neck so no one could see it.

The bodyguard sat in the driver's seat and said knowingly, "Did Miss Huo give you too much?"

Gu Siyu pretended not to understand and looked at her phone. Jian Yongren said, "I understand. At first, I was a little hesitant, but then I realized that there was no need to argue with money."

Gu Siyu's ears turned slightly red, and she said calmly, "Mainly because I like it, it's my hobby."

"Oh, it seems that young people are more open-minded now."

Gu Siyu didn't want to talk about this. What does this rough man know? She asked, "How much did she pay you?"

If Jian Yongren charged the same price as her, damn it, she would definitely make Huo Junxian increase the price.

Jian Yongren said, "My original salary doubled." Then he sighed and said seriously, "Jin Yuansen is too stingy. If I hadn't followed Miss Huo, I wouldn't have known that being a bodyguard could earn so much money."

Who isn't like that?

If it weren't for Huo Junxian's generous payments, she wouldn't have known that being a dog could earn so much money.

Under the scorching sun, Gu Siyu took her little black umbrella from the trunk and prepared to open it. She then threw it to Jian Yongren and said, "Hold it for me."

Jian Yongren looked at her in confusion but still held up the umbrella for her. Gu Siyu hugged her arms and walked into the club. Jian Yongren whispered a few words to her, all of which were instructions from Huo Junxian to make sure Jin Yuansen wouldn't cheat her during the negotiation.

Gu Siyu reminded him, "Also, you are my bodyguard now. Can you call me Miss Gu and show some manners?"

"Okay, Miss Gu."

"What's with that attitude? Can't you show some respect?"

Jian Yongren bent down in a begging position and said, "Miss Gu, please."

Gu Siyu and Jin Yuansen agreed to meet at a high-end private room in a beauty club. Gu Siyu said that she came to spend money herself, but Huo Junxian sent a bodyguard to follow her. She managed to sneak away at the right time.

Gu Siyu felt a bit embarrassed wearing the collar in front of strangers, but when she saw Jin Yuansen, she felt more at ease.

As soon as she entered, Jin Yuansen's gaze fell on her neck.

Gu Siyu sat down directly, flipping her hair lightly, tilting her head slightly, and the red collar was particularly conspicuous. The white light outside the window spilled over, casting a diagonal highlight on the surface of the platinum dog tag, making the printed font on it clear and visible.

It set off her beautiful and fragile neck, and she exuded a domineering desire. Watching her, one would feel like reaching out to break her neck.

Jin Yuansen took a sip of tea and commented, "She keeps you as a dog?"

Gu Siyu sighed, "Damn, it's pretty kinky."

Jin Yuansen didn't say anything extra. He had seen it at the time; Huo Junxian had tied her with a dog leash, and she must have had a tough time.

Jin Yuansen smirked with glee.

The two discussed the matter of buying a house. Jin Yuansen raised his finger, and his secretary brought over a file with several sets of photos of houses, big and small, all of them looking good.

Gu Siyu asked about the location of each one, current prices, and Jin Yuansen recommended several houses, which happened to be the ones that Huo Junxian had warned her about.

"I remember you have a suite in Gardenview," Gu Siyu said.

"Yes, but you probably wouldn't want that place," Jin Yuansen said.

"I want that place," Gu Siyu said.

Jin Yuansen said, "Most of the people who live there are kept by rich patrons. It's a famous lover's bay in the circle. Are you sure you want it?"

It was not surprising that Jin Yuansen had a house there; he had indeed cheated on Huo Junxian before, and had even kept a mistress there.

In fact, this was the house that Gu Siyu wanted for herself. She had thought about it a long time ago, and the few houses that Huo Junxian recommended to her did not include this one. Huo Junxian probably did not expect that Jin Yuansen would have a house here.

The property rights of this house were one hundred percent clean. She had a friend who lived here, and she had done her homework beforehand.

The house she wanted was right upstairs from her friend's, and it was safe and secure. As for the so-called lover's bay and bad reputation, she didn't care at all. As long as the house was a good one, upscale enough, had appreciation potential, and could make her earn money, it was a good house.

Furthermore, by getting this house, she could keep it hidden from Huo Junxian. She needed to have a backup plan and didn't completely trust her. She was always on guard to some extent.

Dealing with these astute capitalists, what if Gu Siyu wasn't careful enough? Her flaw was that she was "uneducated." If Huo Junxian had to explain legal matters to her, she wouldn't understand and would have to keep relying on her. She didn't like feeling overly dependent on others.

It could be said that she now understood why Huo Junxian didn't conspire with her. Huo Junxian knew more and could easily dominate her. If she relied on Huo Junxian for everything, it would be impossible for her to control her.

So, Gu Siyu came up with a cunning plan. Huo Junxian gave her some ideas, and she listened on the surface, but secretly used Huo Junxian's methods to find someone else to handle things for her. That way, she could make a clean escape in the future.

The only flaw was that Jin Yuansen knew about the existence of this house, but there was nothing he could do. Jin Yuansen gave her the house to keep tabs on her. Fortunately, he had a bad relationship with his ex-wife, so it wouldn't leak out anytime soon. If something really happened, she could sell the house and run away without losing anything.

"Are you sure you want this house?" Jin Yuansen asked. The house was a high-end model, but the location was a bit off, and the people who lived there weren't very clean. The price was much different from the few he recommended to her. If Gu Siyu really wanted this house, he could save some money.

"Absolutely sure." Gu Siyu took a sip of juice. It was hot in the summer, and she was thirsty after speaking.

Jin Yuansen had his secretary run to get the contract, and they sat there in silence. Jin Yuansen kept staring at Gu Siyu's neck, sneering in his mind.

He understood why Gu Siyu was so eager. No one could resist Huo Junxian's possessiveness.

After playing with her phone for a while, Gu Siyu said, "Are you busy? If not, I'll wait for my lawyer to come."

"A lawyer?" Jin Yuansen frowned.

Gu Siyu nodded, "I'm not very educated, and I like money, so I'm really afraid of being cheated. I have to have a lawyer look at it before I can rest assured. Anyway, the bodyguards haven't caught up yet, so it won't delay anything."

Jin Yuansen's expression changed. He said he was too busy to wait. Gu Siyu said, "That's okay. I'll scan the contract and send it to her. Let's both be careful, you keep my secret, and I'll make sure you won't regret giving me the house. A tug-of-war doesn't benefit anyone."

Jin Yuansen made a sound of agreement, but he was not happy. If it weren't for Huo Junxian's hold on Gu Siyu, he would never have given her a house. Now he could only console himself that one house was worth a company to him.

In fact, he was just too stingy. If he had been generous with money to begin with and blocked Gu Siyu's demands, it wouldn't have escalated to this point. Anyone else would have just paid up and kicked Gu Siyu out, but Jin Yuansen was dragging his feet.

For people like them, one set of rooms was a small sum of money, but he insisted on being stingy and using underhanded tactics to give it to Gu Siyu. Now, he had offended Gu Siyu to the point where it was like a chain reaction of profits. Especially since Huo Junxian had said that Jin Yuansen had a lot of rooms, and that they had to be calculated according to the property, Gu Siyu had become hostile towards him and was constantly watching his every move, trying to milk him dry.

Jin Yuansen was unhappy and liked to nitpick, saying, "Do you really think you can run away after provoking Huo Junxian?"

Gu Siyu leaned back and tugged at her collar, which was getting hotter. She smiled wickedly and said, "Who can catch me if I want to run?"

Author's Note:

People who raise dogs should know the other function of a collar, right?

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or watered me with nutrients between 19:53:10 on February 10, 2022, and 21:27:45 on February 11, 2022.

Translator's note: Hehe~~ I suggest you run away now! Haha~~

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
39.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
270K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...