𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 (𝟏𝟖+)

By kingkatewrites

❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.❞ In which an intern has a sex contract wi... More

INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2.0
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
END
BONUS I
BONUS II
BONUS III
IMPORTANT!

Twenty-four

27.3K 747 144
By kingkatewrites

DARKNESS WAS all around me. It was such a terrifying feeling, not being able to see a thing before me. For a while, I was unsure whether or not I was actually blinking. It was mostly silent, aside from my breathing and heartbeat.

I tried remembering what happened, and the moment realization dawned upon me, a silent tear fell down my cheek. Luka was on my mind. The blood on Milo's shirt had a fifty percent chance of being Luka's, fifty percent chance that I utterly despised.

I was praying to God that he was safe and sound, and that he wasn't wounded too badly.

Because, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself, somehow, the thought of him being stabbed or hit with a bullet would cross my mind, and my heart would ache.

God knew how long I was alone. I noticed that my ankles and wrists were bound, and the cold metal told me it was chains.

Chills ran down my spine at the mere thought of how long the chains were, considering that I was able to move freely. I wasn't that courageous to try and find an exit in a place I could not see.

I was laying down in the bed I'd woken up a while ago. It felt comfortable, but it reminded me of prison cells. It was laughable, and ironic, considering it was where Milo spent the past few years sleeping.

It was weird that he hasn't checked on me, and hasn't returned. I didn't care where he was or about his well being. It was just... odd.

I thought he would've jumped at the opportunity to toy with me, or to torture me, and the fact that he was taking his sweet time told me we were at a remote location, somewhere where no one would be able to find us.

And I tried thinking optimistically. Elijah was the first thought that came to mind. His face, his touch and his voice that was telling me everything was going to be alright. I tried to push all the fear away and to put on a brave face, but it was next to impossible.

Even Elijah wouldn't be able to get me out of here, and the sooner I made my peace with it, the faster I could try and figure out how to escape on my own.

I flinched, goosebumps formed on my skin once I heard the door open. The squeaky sound was loud, and the lightbulb from the hallway made me close my eyes at the sudden exposure to light.

''Ah, you're awake.''

I wanted to throw up as his voice was louder than necessary. It was truly horrifying how a person could hold no emotions in their voice, yet to seem so diabolic at the same time.

''Where am I?'' It was foolish to think he would give a proper answer, but it was worth a shot. He threw me a look of annoyance before he stepped further into the room. I tried to crawl backwards as much as possible, but my back was greeted by a concrete wall.

''Well, we are all alone, Freya, I can tell you that much.'' That God awful, nauseating smirk of his made an appearance on his ugly face. Chills ran down my spine as he tilted his head to the side, ''For now, that is.''

''What do you mean by that?''

It was a desperate attempt to stall him, since I didn't want him anywhere near me.

It was then that I noticed a metal chair in the corner of the room. It looked like a torture device, which it definitely was.

''Don't you worry, baby,'' He stated and the pet name made me want to throw up, ''I am bringing you a friend soon. I don't want you to die of boredom.'' He said in a matter-of-fact tone. I didn't find it funny, not in the slightest, but the psychopath began laughing like a maniac, as if he had told me the world's best joke.

Milo was laughing one second, the biggest grin on his face, and then the next, the expression had fallen from his face and silence surrounded us.

''But before you earn that privilege,'' He paused and took a seat next to me. I stilled, didn't move an inch and tried to keep my breathing to the minimum, ''Let's talk about you and your boss, Freya.''

I knew I couldn't gaslight or manipulate the master manipulator, the psychopath, but I could play along and perhaps, the awful feeling in the pit of my stomach would subside, ''What do you want to know?''

''Hmm, where did you two meet?''

''At his company, on my first day there.''

''Heh, wrong answer,'' He tugged on my hair animalistically. A loud scream pierced through my lungs, my scalp ached at the sudden agony. Milo's lips came to my ear, ''Another lie and you'll get to choose who I kill first. A fun game, if you will.''

He was quick to release me and push me back to the position I was prior. My whole body trembled and I couldn't stop it.

''It's the truth.'' I whispered out, because it was how we met, ''But that's not how our relationship began...'' My voice was quiet, almost below his hearing range. A satisfactory look came over his features as he seemed pleased with my answer.

''Oh, my bad, sorry.'' Bastard chuckled to himself, ''Then how did you relationship begin?''

I snapped, though it wasn't the smartest decision I made, ''Why is it so important to you? What's your goal here?''

He leaned on the wall, right next to me. As I inspected his posture, a shiny object came to view, tugged inside of his waistband. A gun.

''Well, Freya. I do know quite a lot about the two of you, but not all. If I don't know all the details about the man who stole my woman and ruined the toy I worked so hard to build, I won't know his weakest spots and how to return the favor.''

I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat, ''You won't touch him. Promise me you won't touch him and I'll do whatever you want me to do.''

His head snapped into my direction, a wicked smirk was on his face. His eyes darkened, filled with remorseless, inhumane emotions as he stared at me, without blinking. His teeth were shining in the poorly lit room, and it was a sight that would cause my future nightmares.

''Anything I want?'' He taunted, coldness in his voice.

It made me want to swallow my words, turn back time two minutes, and keep my mouth shut. He knew that he had me trapped, right where he wanted me.

I was too consumed in the thoughts of keeping Elijah out of Milo's reach that I'd fallen right into his trap, and now, Milo didn't need information on Elijah. He knew everything he wanted to know.

''Tell me, Freya, how many times did you sleep with him?''

His question threw me off guard. I remained silent, partially because I didn't want to answer that stupid question, but more because I had no idea, it wasn't like I kept a count.

''Alright then,'' He stated after a few minutes of silence, clearly irritated with the outcome.
Milo was quick on his feet to leave the room and be gone for a while.

I thought it was rather strange since he hadn't closed the door behind him, and he was smarter than that. He kept me under a key and lock, and he wasn't about to mess up.

He returned, and my heart beating picked up pace. He was pushing a trolley, it seemed to be one of those you'd have in a hotel for room service. It was covered with a white cloth that fell to its wheels, just a bit above not to get entangled with it.

The bastard made eye contact and the blood in my veins froze. The look of pure excitement and happiness laced his harsh features. And Milo was a man who was hard to keep happy, so it was disturbing to see him in such a great mood.

He didn't say anything as he approached me, unchained my feet and hands before yanking me, and forcing me to sit in the chair that was in the corner of the room. It was only then that I realized how weak my body was and how hard it was to keep myself steady.

Of course, I was chained to the chair before I could process it.

I wiggled my wrists but it was too tight, ''What are you doing?''

''Well, first, I am going to give you a quick shower.''
I blinked in confusion as he returned to the trolley and removed the cloth. My eyes landed on a big bucket of water.

Motherfucker poured the icy water all over me. I shrieked at the sudden feeling of cold, my body shaking. I was bound to get hypothermia sometime soon, because he didn't seem like he was going to dry me off.

My eyes widened as I tried to break free, once I took notice of what else he had on the trolley. From the research I did for my psychology class back when I was a freshmen, I recognized the bronze tip that was brand new, shiny. Its insulated handle proved my point.

''Is that a picana?''

He tilted his head to the side, another big smile on his face, ''You're familiar with it, perfect.''

He brought the trolley closer and took the device in his hands. The look of love was written all over his face as he gently caressed it.

''Now, Freya, the game goes like this.'' He stated as he put the picana on the trolley and used his free hands to rip my shirt in one swift motion.

''I ask a question. How satisfied I am with the answer, or how much you lie depends on the voltage you get.''

He caressed my hair softly. It looked as if someone was forcing him to do this, as if it wasn't his free will, ''I will fix you, Freya. You'll be my obedient little doll again.''

My jaw clenched, ''Never.''

''We'll see.'' He said and adjusted the transformer that came with the picana. ''Now, Freya, tell me, how many times did that bastard fuck you?''

I refused to respond. I turned my head the other way, eyes closed as tears slipped down my cheeks. My body was shivering both from cold and fear, but that was as far as this went. I was not going to give Milo the satisfaction of seeing me break, of giving him information on Elijah and having him potentially get hurt.

I could endure this, because if Milo killed me, all of this would've been pointless. He wouldn't go as far as to lose me completely, which gave me a little bit of control of the situation.

''Already, Freya? That's a shame, because not only will this hurt, but it will also leave scars. And dolls aren't pretty with scars.''

I was still as silent as possible. A few whimpers slipped from my lips as I felt him moving around me.

That was when I felt it. I didn't know the voltage, but it wasn't a nice feeling. In fact, it was the most excruciating pain I ever felt. I bit my bottom lip to muffle the screams, but the metallic taste soon filled my mouth and I released the tight hold I had on my lip.

It didn't last too long, though it felt like a lifetime. As soon as he removed the tip from my stomach, I gazed down. The skin was bruised already, and with each breath I took, the spot he hit hurt like hell.

''Let me ask you again.'' Milo's voice was firm. It was sick, the lengths he was willing to go just to get the information about my sex life, ''How many times, Freya?''

I laughed, and looked him dead in the eyes, with too much adrenaline pumping my veins, ''A lot more than you. And guess what? Not only is his dick better than yours, but he actually made me orgasm.''

The amusement and excitement washed off his face just as quickly as they appeared. Pure anger took over and he took a sharp intake of breath before chuckling devilishly.

''If that's how you want to play, fine.''

I wasn't prepared for the second round to be straight into my mouth. And I definitely wasn't prepared for Milo to put on the highest voltage.

•••

heh, enjoy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 6.2K 18
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Donovan Parker is a young, wealthy, successful CEO...
31K 861 25
He's runs a multi-millionaire business that has made him a billionaire at 35. He's arrogant self centered and a self proclaimed playboy. With his ch...
174K 4.1K 20
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 �...
102K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...