Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 7

662 17 0
By thelonesomedove12

"Ippo nee yenga irukke?", Malar asked her worriedly.

"N-n-an bus stand le", Ayira replies.

"Thaniyava?Yen di? Fine wait there I'll come to pick you up", Malar says before rushing out.

Malar brings a sniffling Ayira home and takes her into her room. Ayira freshens up before sitting on the bed.

"Pasikudha?", Malar asks sitting beside her.

Ayira sniffles and shakes her head no. She lays her head on Malar's shoulder and closes her eyes. Malar pats Ayira's back and sighs and she recalls how this mess happened.

*Flashback*

"Ayy yevan kooda di poi ooru sutthitu, ivlo late a vare?", Gowtham snarled at Ayira holding her hand tightly and backing her against the wall.

Ayira gasps aghast, "dei innaiku college la function adha late...I already told you".

Ayira struggles against his tight hold and whimpers when his hand tightens on her arms. She could feel a bruise forming.

"Appo yaaru di ona drop pannadu?", Gowtham shouts at her.

"Avan yen student da...dei vidu da", Ayira yells at him tears forming in her eyes.

"Ohhoo student ah? Idhu yeppe arambichidu?", Gowtham sneers and pushed her shoulder into the wall

"Dei nothing like that, he's my like my brother...Please leave me", Ayira begs as she shouts in pain.

"Shut up...Just shut up", Gowtham growls before slapping her and pushing her away making her head hit the wall. He then walks into his room before slamming the door shut.

Ayira slumps against the wall as she holds her bleeding head and cries.

After a few minutes, she gets up and packs her things before going to Malar's house.

Seeing her clutching her bleeding head and standing on her doorstep Malar panics and ushers her inside before treating her. Ayira finally loses her calm before falling on Malar's lap and crying.

Malar will never forget that day. It was one of the lowest moments in Ayira's life and Malar did everything she could to support her friend.

After that day Ayira never responded to Gowtham's call nor did she ever see him until one day when he threatened to kill her if she didn't accept him again. His behavior was out of control and Ayira was forced to file a restraining order.

It has been 6 months since then and Ayira got back to normal herself.

*End of flashback*

He never disturbed her again, until today Malar thinks to herself before opening her eyes.

She looks to the side to see Ayira fast asleep on her shoulder. "She moves her to the bed before getting up and making a call to her lawyer uncle.

"Hello, mama? Yepdi irrukinga?", Malar greets her uncle.

"Paapa, na nalla irukken.Nee yepdi ma irruke?", her uncle asks.

"Nan super a irruken, ana ennaku oru help venum.", Malar says to him.

"Sollu ma.", he responds.

"Restraining order file pannadhu apromu what if the guy still threatens the girl?", Malar asks.

"Appo antha order ah violate pannadhiku jail ku polam.", her uncle says."Yen ma edhavidhu problem ah?"

"Illa Illa uncle. Just oru reference.", Malar responds.

"Apo seri ma. Amma appa ve ketten nu sollu.", her uncle says.

"Ah seri mama, bye.", Malar says.

Malar goes out of the room to have her dinner, as her parents worriedly bombard her with questions. Malar convinces them before returning to her room and falling asleep next to Ayira.

The next morning Malar wakes up to find Ayira still fast asleep. She walks into the bathroom to freshen herself. She walks out to see Ayira sleepily sitting on the bed and sniffing.

"Cold ah?", Malar asks worriedly. Ayira nods.

Malar gives Ayira her medicine before telling, "Next rendu naal college ku leave podu. Your staying here."

Ayira nods giving Malar a weak smile before lying back down again.

Malar gets ready for work and goes to her office. She walks in to see Shwetha shouting at a poor intern.

Malar rushes to her and says, "Ma'am yennachu?"

Shwetha glares at Malar, "Finally you came to work. Just because you work with Anirudh doesn't mean you can ignore your work here."

"Appo if I dont work for him...avaru unga per dha sollvaru.That you didn't let me work nu.", Malar shrugs nonchalantly.

Shwetha eyes widen before she composes herself, scoffs, and walks away.

Malar walks to her cabin, greeting her team. Pooja and Ramya give her a smile, while Ravi and Aarav smirk and tease her.

"Yenna madam unga face la oru glow theriyuthu.", Ravi asks her laughing.

"Oru mannu illa.Velaiya paruda.", Malar glares at him.

She finishes her work to get a call from Anirudh.

"Shruti is here.", was the first thing he says.

"Huh? Yaaru?", Malar asks confused 

"Shruti Hassan remember.", Anirudh asks amused.

"Oh her, but ava nalliku dhana varanum.", Malar asks.

"Konjum seekram vanda nalla irrukum.I'll explain later.", Anirudh sounded desperate.

In the background, Malar heard a nasally voice, "Ani babe, who are you talking to?"

Malar hears Anirudh cringe and sigh.

"Yedhu?Babe ah?", Malar asks suddenly feeling angry.

Anirudh hears her angry tone, smiles, and whispers into the phone, "Please va yen. I can't tolerate her anymore."

Malar smiles at this and replies, "10 minutes. I'll be there."

Malar walks into Anirudh's studio and looks around to see Anirudh sitting in his chair and Shruti perching on the handle. She notices, he was pressed to one side of the chair to be as far away from Shruti as possible.

Anirudh looks up to see Malar and a smile splits across his face he gets up and rushes to her.

"Thank god.", he whispers to Malar.Malar shakes her head amused.

"Who is this Ani?", Shruti asks trying to his hand but he moves out of reach.

She is my assistant he says before putting his arms around her shoulder. Malar feels butterflies at this gesture and he looks up to him eyebrows raised.

"Hello, remember you did this to me in Shwetha's cabin. This is payback.", he whispers. Malar moves closer to him so that his arms weren't extended at an awkward level. Her shoulder brushed against his chest making him suck in a breath.

"Hi, I'm Malar.", she introduces herself.

Shruti grits her teeth and says with a sickly sweet smile, "Hi, I guess there is no need to introduce myself." Both Anirudh and Malar sense the hidden malice behind her tone.

Anirudh hand tightens on Malar's shoulder.

Malar looks straight at Shruti and says, "Oh really? I am so sorry I don't recognize who you are. Are you well known in Tamil Nadu?"

Anirudh snickers at this and Malar gives him a smile. Shruti's eyes darken but she introduces herself with her name.

Anirudh and Malar walk to his recording place with Shruti.

Anirudh shows Shruti what parts to sing again. She nods and practices a few times before singing her part. Anirudh gives her the thumbs up signaling that she sang well.

She struts out of the cabin, bites her lips, and asks Anirudh, "Ani, do you want to go for lunch?"

Can she be any more obvious Malar thought to herself, imagining herself strangling Shruti. 

Anirudh looks at Malar who stares at Shruti annoyed.

He smirks, "Oh I would love to Shruti-", Malar's head snaps to look at him in anger and annoyance.

***

Double update guysss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.8K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
106K 5.9K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
57.5K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
15.3K 833 44
I slapped him on his face before he complete his words,"Porikiya da nee?", Tears falling down my eyes. Suddenly he pulled my hand harshly and shouted...