At That Moment โœ”

By stories_by_thy

COMPLETED โœ” Previously known as KYA LAGE TU MERI Studentx teacher love Karan 's pov : "Teach me somethin... More

intro
๐Ÿค.1
๐Ÿค.2
๐Ÿค.3
๐Ÿค.4
๐Ÿค.5
๐Ÿค.6
๐Ÿค.7
๐Ÿค.9
๐Ÿค.10
๐Ÿค.11
๐Ÿค.12
๐Ÿค.13
๐Ÿค.14
๐Ÿค.15
๐Ÿค.16
๐Ÿค.17
๐Ÿค.18
๐Ÿค.19
๐Ÿค.20
๐Ÿค. 21
๐Ÿค. 22
๐Ÿค. 23
๐Ÿค. 24
๐Ÿค. 25
๐Ÿค. 26
๐Ÿค. 27 (last)
hey .

๐Ÿค.8

1.3K 55 11
By stories_by_thy

30th march 2023

KARAN'S POV

Teach me something dirty.”

Those are the words that came out of Preeta ’s mouth. I heard them loud and clear. She’s right here in front of me, but it’s hard to see past the fog of lust to determine if I heard her correctly.
My cock, which has been half hard since we walked in my house, turns to granite.

Her smell, hearing those words, and having her right in front of me has my mind and body fighting against itself.

When she walked out of the bathroom a moment ago, a shot of lust slammed into me so fucking hard I nearly stumbled from it. It’s always there when she’s near, but fuck me, seeing her with her hair down, the innocent but naughty look in her eyes, having her in my home, makes that feeling ten times stronger.

Before I know what I’m doing, my hands are reaching for Preeta ’s hips. My grip is probably too tight, but I can’t stop it from happening.

I take in a deep breath, ready to deny her request, but then her scent hits me square in the dick.
Fuck, she smells good. And I bet she’d taste even better.

I push away those thoughts and drop my hands to my sides, already regretting my decision.
miss arora —”

Preeta,” she says quickly.

I clench my jaw. “Miss Arora,” I grit out.

tumhe patha hai .. ki.. yeh thum mujse kya mangrahi hai . I’m your teacher and much older than you.”

I need her to see reason, because my own is slipping precariously close to the edge.

Muje koyi fark nahi padtha ... I don’t care about your age,” she says in a shaky voice.

She presses her lips together, and her back straightens.

And I do know what I want.”

"Miss arora thum ... You’re too young to know. This is just a teenage crush. I’m in no way the appropriate person to give you what you want.”

I can see it in her eyes that she wants to protest. She even opens her mouth, but immediately snaps it shut.

Doubt starts to creep over her features, and her eyes drop from mine. Seeing that look does bad things to my body.

She starts backing away from me, her eyes darting around the room, looking anywhere but at me. I don’t like it. I hate the fucking rejection radiating off her.

I get it,” she mumbles.

I’m sorry.” She stops by the couch, reaching over the back to grab her bag.

Could—” Her voice cracks, so she tries again.

Could you take me back to my car now? Muje jana hai”

She’s still facing the couch. Her shoulders are slumped and the side of her face I can see is a bright red. Her chest rises and falls rapidly, like she’s fighting back her tears.

Slowly, I walk toward her. My intention is to talk  and add some sense into her, to get her see . why giving her what she wants is such a bad idea. That’s what I plan to do, what I should do.

But what I do instead is the total opposite. My control snaps once I’m behind her. All I can think about is stripping her clothes off and devouring every single fucking inch of her.

It’s wrong.

So goddamn wrong.

But for the life of me I can’t think of the reasons why.

She’s eighteen.

She’s legal.

This is what both of us want.
Why in the hell shouldn’t I give it to her?

I step up so close she has to feel the heat of my chest hit her back. Leaning my head to one side of her face, I rest my lips at her ear.

Is this really what you want?”

Her head jerks up and she pants out

Yes.

Know this, Preeta. What I’m going to do to you won’t be nice and clean. It’ll be hard, dirty, raw, and will have you screaming my name. But it’ll be so fucking good, you’ll feel me for days and come begging for more.

I nip the side of her neck.

You sure you can handle that?.. kya thum seh paungi?” I asked her huskly

Her hands move to the back of the couch, and she grips the material so tightly her knuckles turn white. After a moment, she turns her head to the side and her eyes meet mine.

Yes,” she moans, that one word music to my ears.

As soon as it leaves her lips, I grab her hips and growl,

“Keep your hands there.” sighed towards couch

I pull her back a foot, forcing her to bend over. Running my hand over her jean-covered ass, I’m tempted to just yank down her pants and force my cock into the tight depths of her pussy, whether she’s wet enough to take me or not.

If she weren’t so innocent, I would. Preeta claims to be able to handle what I want to give her, but I know otherwise. She may think she can, but my brand of fucking would send her running for the hills.

I tamp down my need to rut at her willing body and  my hands reached the button of her jeans from back .  I slowly slide the zipper down, and  I press my hard cock against her backside, grinding against her ass...with our clothes on ..

Her hair has fallen forward, hiding my view of her face. Needing to make sure she’s still with me, I grab the long strands of hair  in my fist and pull back her head. Her mouth is open as she pants, and her eyes are wide.

You still want it  babydoll?” I grunt.

Her tongue peeks out again, running along her bottom lip. When she nods, I give her hair a little yank.

" No Not like this, Preeta. I need to hear your words.”

“Ye.... aa... yes”

“Good.

I set her mass of hair over one shoulder so I can keep an eye on her face, then grab the sides of her jeans. Slowly, I slide them over her hips.

A deep groan leaves my throat when I see the strings of her thong.

Pulling her jeans down further, my eyes zero in on the material that disappears between her gorgeous ass cheeks.
Maybe Miss  Arora isn’t quite so innocent like I thought.

As I push her jeans down her legs, I get to my knees behind her. Once they’re at her ankles, I lift her one foot and then the other and remove  it then her white tennis shoes and socks.

Her thong were the next to go. I sit back on my heels when she’s naked from the waist down. For a girl as young as she is, she has one fine fucking ass. Plump, tanned cheeks, just begging to be bitten.

Her legs are silky smooth when I run my hands up them.

Open your legs babydoll,” I tell her.

She does so immediately, and a little smile curves up my lips. So ready and willing.

My question earlier on whether she would be wet enough to take me is answered when I look at her thighs. They glisten with her arousal. Her musky scent teases my control and my mouth waters
.
Did anyone had ever lick you... here?

I ask as I lightly graze my fingers between her wet folds.

A little mew leaves her lips, and she rapidly shakes her head.

No.

Despite already guessing her answer, that one word has my cock twitching.

Did  anyone’s hand  had touched down here?” I swirl the tip of my finger at her entrance.

No,” she moans breathlessly.

Not even yours?”

Her breath hitches, but she doesn’t answer.

Preeta,” I growl her name.

Yes,” she answers quietly.

“I...I’ve touched myself before.”

My balls draw up, my cock so hard it’s painful.

Did you touch yourself after your dream about me... huuh?”

Her head drops forward, and I look up and see her face is flaming.

Yes,” she whispers.

.
.
.
Freeze

Uff  isn't it the chapter hot....

1300+words

With lots of love
Sruthy😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 5.4K 39
~ One call could change the whole life ~ (Completed FF) (Under Editing) What happens when one night you get drunk and ring up to a person you are pro...
36.2K 768 21
She was moaning and it was making me more wild. I tugged on the other dori and pulled it. No wher blouse came loose. She was hugging me so tight that...
178K 7.3K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...
48.1K 192 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...