Unexpected Jinkook

extemelytrusfated द्वारा

It is something unexpected what changes your life What if jungkook thought himself to be presented as alpha b... अधिक

introduction
introduction 2
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25

chapter 15

313 25 1
extemelytrusfated द्वारा

Previous chap.

Moon is finally in better condition. Jungkook is praised a lot by the family. Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon revealed their identity. Jin decided to sent Yoongi back but Jungkook doesn't want to go. Jin and Namjoon discussion slowly drifted towards Jin's hidden portion of life. Jin confess some his regret. After Namjoon found jungkook in distress and took him to Yumi who calmed him down.

Continue.

Jin was standing at the open balcony to get some fresh air when Yoongi came.

"Yoongi, did you guys packed everything?"

"Yes hyung we are almost ready to leave. I am here to pick up Jungkook and say good bye to you and Namjoon"

"Jungkooo wouldn't leave. He is sick."

"What!? What happened to him?"

"Yoongi calm down. I don't know the details. Namjoon informed me. He doesn't know well either. Jungkook is with Yumi right now and they are sleeping so I don't know. Maybe the stress he just got. He is so attached with moon afterall. It was a huge source of distress for him. Also he really don't want to leave moon before her full recovery."

"Hyung how can we go like this? Moon's recovery will take time. Jungkook's hasn't presented yet. We cannottake risk"
Jin know how much care Yoongi has for jungkook so he walked closer to Yoongi and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yoongi don't worry I will take a good care of him. You have to trust me with Jungkook right."

"I do hyung. I trust him with you."

"Thank you. I promise until I have my breath nothing will happen to Jungkook. All the soldiers are ready right!"

"Yes hyung. It would take atleast four days as we are travelling through the jungle."

" Yes yes. Be careful and safe. That jungle is scary. Althoght I believe nothing will happen to you."

" I will be careful. Do come home safe hyung. "

Yoongi hugged Jin.

Jin came downstair with Yoongi.

All of the soldiers standing with their respective horse. Namjoon was talking to them about their duties after returning to country.

Jin gave Yoongi the map of the jungle.

"Yoongi take this."

"Hyung, will you guys not return through the jungle?"

"No we will travel with Namjoon and rest of our soldiers by the sea."

"Okey."

Namjoon came forward and hugged Yoongi before patting his back.

" SO MY ARMY, HAVE A EASY JOURNEY. I HOPE EVERYBODY WILL BE OKEY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE JOURNEY. FOLLOW YOONGI HYUNG'S GUIDENCE AND DO COOPERATE YOUR FELLOW MEMBER AND STAY UNITED. AND HAVE SOME DAY OFF AFTER REACHING TO COUNTRY. FIGHTING." Jin stated out loud.

" Thank you your highness. " they bowed togather.

" We are leaving Jin." Yoongi bowed.

Jin nodded.

Few hours later

It was 2pm when Jin got back from working for the village.

He went to Yumi in search of Jungkook.

"Where is Jungkook ?"

"He went outside after lunch maybe for a walk with moon. "

"Oh! How is he now? Do we need to call a doctor? Is it something serious?"

"I don't think it is serious. Maybe due to over exhaustion he fainted. But seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt. But here we don't really have a skilled doctor. We have the omega who treated moon."

"Okey. Do you guys have healer?"

"Yes. Of course. She is the one"

"Then for now at least I will take Jungkook there."

" That's okey."

Few more days later.

" Hyung I think we almost done with most of essential job here. "

"Namjoon, needs to built the road through the jungle soon. All essential things are done but without proper transportation everything will collapse eventually. " jin said looking at the sketch of the area Jungkook made.

"You are right but workers are tired. Overworking them will not take out their best. They are in total twenty only. They already build the school, hospital and restrooms. They helped people with their cottage building. Can we expect more from them? "

" You are right. But I promised them to connect them with us."

"Hyung let's go back and get some more workers And come back. Promise it wouldn't take us long."

" You can leave and get some more worker. I will stay here. And take these worker with you. "

"Hyung how can you stay here? No no."

" Namjoon I will be okey you can leave with them."

"But...."

"No more buts. You will be get going and take jungkook with you."

"Boooooo! I will not go. I will only go when you will go."

"JUNGKOOK YOU WOULDN'T SAY A WORD. YOU WILL GO THAT'S IT."

Maybe Jin was hursh with his words but it did have a meaning.

Jin was well aware of jungkook's presentation nearing. He can't take risk of keeping jungkook out of his comfort zone anymore.

"Hyung I really want to go with you . How can I leave without you ? I am sorry if I angered you." ,shiny tears already started rolling down on rosy cheeks, a red hue developed at the tip of the nose.

With his wobbling thin lips he said, " I will do whatever you will ask me to do."

Finally Jin heart cracked badly. The last words of jungkook pained jin.

He doesn't have the right to hurt Jungkook, his kook by any means. He doesn't have the right to shout on Jungkook.

" Hyung? "

Jin came out his agony. He placed his hand on Namjoon shoulder.

"Let's see what Jungkook decide. But you guys are going. In that case I will take Jungkook with me."

Namjoon nodded. He is well aware of Jin's values on Jungkook's every emotion.

Jin spend the rest of the day walking and monitoring and sometimes helping the people.

Jungkook time went by with moon on his lap and cradling her all day.

Soon the nighttime came and jungkook found himself crying alone.

Jin couldn't to back to his shelter so he spend his time with Namjoon at the seashore.

In the morning

Jin woke up early due to uncomfortable sleeping on the white sand. His shoulder hurts tremendously.

He woke Namjoon up and went for Jungkook. He was guilty of not showing sorry to his baby bun. So he prepared himself of dealing with such complain.

Jin softly pushed the door open. Jungkook was sleeping on the mattress. He couldn't see his face as he was sleep on the backside.

Jin slowly stopped towards jungkook. Jungkook in was sleeping fetus position like always.

Jin slowly touched jungkook's forehead and the realization hit him. Jungkook was burning with fever. He called Jungkook. No response.

Jin slowly rolled Jungkook on his lap. Placing Jungkook's head on his lap he slowly tapped Jungkook's cheeks. The cheeks were bright red. The red hue also spreaded around his neck.

Jin picked up Jungkook and ran to their house for help. Seojun took them to that guy who treated jungkook before.
She treated Jungkook. She put a thin wet cloth on jungkook's forehead and rapidly changing it. Jin was sitting outside. The time was running faster. Jin felt way too helpless. Maybe for the second time in his whole life he wished his wife was here with him. She is the only one remained to put his head on. Maybe if taehyung would be here he could help as he has good knowledge in medicine.

Namjoon came soon.

"Hyung?"

"Namjoon, is everybody that eager to go back? Can any how the departure can be postpon ? " Jin was breaking. He knew he was breaking so he refused. Before Namjoon can throw a assertive answer he voiced out, " NO. What am I even saying? NO NO I can't do that. I promised them yesterday. Now how can I.......? ". He voice started to choke.

Namjoon knew Jin's pride and sense of duty wouldn't let him move from his promise. As a prince he can realise this. It would be a shame if he wouldn't understand jin. Namjoon know Jin had witnessed the workers efforts and after that he gave them leave. He would never snach the smile and happiness from their lips. They know the pain of staying away from your family. Theh are worriers and well aware of the eagerness of the workers.

Namjoon silently went for the final packing.

It was almost evening when jungkook finally opened his eyes.

And there the doctor got alerted that jungkook is soon to be presented. He was scared what prince will do if he comes to know about it. So he decides not to say anything.

It took one hour to take jungkook back to home. Upon reaching the home Yumi ran upto Jungkook. Her omega sense got alerted. She called jin immediately and told about possibility of Jungkook's presentation.

Jin lost it. He sat beside jungkook's figure and stayed silent.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

57.6K 2.7K 70
A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's truly meant to be for you? Jinkook An a...
162K 6.6K 19
Jungkook is a human, he fell in love with a vampire. Jimin was the vampire, he used the human for his pleasure, not knowing the consequences he did...
41.5K 4.2K 50
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
My Sin XxMeixiangxX द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

1.7M 68.8K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...