We are meant to be

By amyisamazing216

Jake peralta x reader story Contains: Smut Love Amazing things More

Meeting- chapter 1
Finally -chapter 3
New experiences gone wrong -chapter 4
Cutest little holiday -chapter 5
Yes! -chapter 6
Plan -chapter 7
Big Day -chapter 8
He said, She said -chapter 9
No! -chapter 10
Pregnant? -chapter 11
Finale -chapter 12

Whaaaat? -chapter 2

1.1K 12 0
By amyisamazing216

I opened the door cautiously since Brooklyn is a sketchy town. It was..Jake? "Hey?" I asked, I was really confused. "Hey!" He smiled. "How do you know where I live?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "Don't worry about it." He asked. "Come in!" I said as he awkwardly walked passed me. "So may I ask...why are you here?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa. "Well I got kicked out of my apartment because I forgot to pay." He replied. "What? Oh my god!" I replied grabbing his hand. "Noice." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to stay with me? Where are you clothes?" I asked, cupping his face. "Yes and they are right here." He giggled as he showed me his backpack. "Seriously that's all?" I asked. He nodded. "Come on." I sighed. I grabbed his arm and dragged him up the stairs. "Ooo where we going?" He smirked. "Shut up!" I snapped and hit his arm playfully. "I don't have a spare bed so your gonna have to sleep with me okay?" I explained.

"Cool cool cool cool. Noice." He chuckled. I can't believe I get to sleep with the hottest detective ever! I tried to hide my blushing. "Wanna watch a show downstairs?" I asked. "Sure." He smiled. He followed me downstairs. It was 10pm I was getting a bit sleepy. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked him. "Die hard." He answered. "Why?" I questioned. "It's my favourite film you need to know that." He smiled and put the TV on. We got half way through the movie when my eyes began to drop. I could feel Jakes gaze on me. I couldn't stop myself, I let my eyes close and I went to sleep.

____________________________________

It was 5am. I woke up. My head was on Jakes chest and he had his arm around me. I didn't want the moment to stop. I'm sure he didn't want it to either. "Go back to sleep." Jake mumbled. I looked up at him. "We have another 2 hours before we have to get up, just go back to sleep." He explained. I moved my head into the crook of his neck and he wrapped his other arm around me. I felt so safe and drifted back of to sleep. 2 hours had passed. Jake woke me up. "Y/N we have to get up for work." He said tucking my hair behind my ear. I smiled and got up. I got changed and I don't know why but Jake stayed in his clothes from yesterday. I hope he gets new clothes. He drove us to the precinct and we walked in together, I could see Charles giggling in his chair. "Good morning detectives. Did you have a good night?" Holt asked. "Yea it was noice." Jake replied. I nodded and we went to our desks. "Y/L/N I need you to get some case files from evidence, Peralta please show Y/L/N where it is." He explained and walked back into his office. "Come on m'lady." Jake said taking my hand. I giggled as we walked to evidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 218 31
𝑰𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑶𝒓 𝑰𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 14, 2023
574K 31K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
241K 16.4K 60
Leave your requests in the comment box😇 i will try my best to write on them. You can request on any couple from immj2
302K 6.7K 23
Isaac Lacey and (y/n) Hale, and ironic match. Just as (y/n) settles into her new in life beacon hills, Isaac comes into it and turns everything all a...