My dear Princess

By nidhi181002

Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her mas... More

Characters
1.The Party
2. Brother vs Sister
3. The Wedding Proposal
4. The Wedding
5.Pag phere
6. Trauma
7. Starting a job
8. The Security
9. Blackmail
10. I failed!
11. Hurt
12. A Chance
13. Face-Off
15. A Chat!
16. What is she up to?
17. A spat!
18. A friend!
19. Friends outing
20. Spilling the beans!
21. First kiss!
New Book Announcement!
22. Accusation!
23. Past!
24. Happy Birthday!
25. Gifts!
26. Proposal!
27. Hacker
28. Hide me/her!
29. Abirs' Arrest
30. It was all Planned!
31. Calm down Abhinav!
32. Abir is back
33. Date
34. Let's paint!
35. Dance!
36. Will you be able to save her till coronation?
37. Why is he here?
38. That dreadful day
39. Fireflies
40. Blissful!
41. Aftercare!
42. Pranking him
43. He's in love
44. A chase
45. It won't take long
46. Avoiding her
47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love
48. Only you are allowed to help her!
49. Angry men
50. Apologize to her!
51. The Hawan and Apologies
52. His past
53. His Punishment
54. Hail to the King and Queen
55. Plan in action
56. Not my family!
57. The end of enemies
58. Seduce?
59. Our time together
Epilogue
Epilogue II

14. Ice cream date

25.5K 1K 27
By nidhi181002

Abhinav

I woke up from my nap and saw my princess sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to disturb her so I went to study to complete some of my office work.

When I looked at the clock it was almost dinner time and I went to have dinner. Everyone is already there and is waiting for me to join.

I went and sat beside my princess. It's not my usual place but from now on, it is.

We had our dinner and everyone left for their rooms.

"Get ready princess, we will leave in 15 min. " I said to her before going back to the study room to collect my mobile.

I can see the sparkles in her eyes.

She nodded and ran to our room.

When I went to our room she was already ready and was sitting on our bed.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She nodded a yes and we walked out together.

We went to our garage and I took out a bike this time.

She is surprised but happy.

"Come let's go!" I said and she hopped on.

"So no security? " She asked with a hint of happiness in her voice.

"I can protect my wife so why do we need them?" I replied and she held my shirt for support.

I pulled her one hand and placed it on my stomach and she immediately hugged me from behind and held me tight. 

We went to an ice cream parlor and ordered her favorite ice cream. 

"Don't you want one?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't eat much. I can just have a few bites of yours." I replied as normally as I could.

I noticed her blushing and averting her gaze.

She looks even more beautiful when she's blushing.

She is sitting on our bike with ice cream in her hands and I am standing on the side.

"Abhinav, can I ask you something?" She asked in between.

"Yes, princess!" I replied.

"Why all this suddenly?" She asked making me confused.

"Don't you like this princess?" I asked getting tensed.

"No! I like it. I just wanted to know the reason." She replied.

"I've always liked you but I didn't show my emotions. When you started ignoring me I realized how important you are so I decided not to hide my emotions from now. I am not scared of getting attached to you anymore." I replied sincerely.

"Why were you scared of getting attached to me?" she asked turning complete attention to me.

"It's... it's just that I fear losing people. So, I try not to get too attached to them. But I can't stay away from you. So, there is no point in being distant." I replied hoping she understands me.

"Will you again ignore me in the future?" She asked in a sad tone. 

God! Only if she knows how much she affects me!

"Princess, you don't know how important you have become to me. I can't take my eyes and mind off you and you are asking about ignoring you? Not happening!" I declared with determination.

I can't really let go of her! Never!  She is my love! 

She brought a spoonful of ice cream near me after a few seconds of us drowning in each other's eyes. I took the bite looking into her eyes but she averted her gaze. 

"So what are your weekend plans?" I asked her.

"Weekend? Yes, the weekend! Tomorrow is Saturday! Wait papa said he will bring ice cream for me tomorrow." She said and took her mobile and called her father.

Phone conversation

"Hello, papa!"

"Hey, princess!"

"Papa you said you will bring me ice cream tomorrow!"

"Yes, princess I will!"

"Papa tomorrow is Saturday! And you said you would bring it to the office!" She huffed.

"Sorry beta! I forgot!"

"I want it, papa! You know I am craving for it." 

"I will bring it to your home tomorrow! Okay, princess?"

"Love you, papa! You are the best!"

"Love you too, princess!"

She turned to me who was looking at her amazed. 

"What?" She asked me.

"You are having an ice cream," I said pointing to the ice cream in her hands.

"Yes! So?" She asked raising a brow.

"You said you are craving for it to your father!" I expressed my shock.

"Yeah, I am craving for his hand-made toppings which he adds to my ice cream." She replied.

She fed me a few more scoops of ice cream after which we went back home.

We went to our room and changed into our nightwear.

"Thank you!" She said out of the blue.

"For what?" I asked her clearly unaware of the reason.

"For the ice cream and for not bringing security with us. And..." She replied.

"Do you want to ask something?" I asked her.

"No. I... thank you for opening up to me!" She said looking at her hands in her lap.

"You are the only person I want to witness every side of me, princess. From my most childish one to the funniest one! And I want you to be the same with me." I answered taking her hands in my bigger ones. Her smooth cold hands in my rough bigger ones felt so perfect.

"I thought you wanted to know about that woman at the wedding." I don't want to spoil her mood but she needs to know.

"Don't mention that stupid woman! How dare she speak ill about my sweet and innocent brother-in-law? What right does she have to comment on his working and about him spending your family's money?" She was yelling.

"She is my mother!" I said and she froze in shock.

"She... What? How?" She asked in confusion.

"Yes. She gave birth to me. But she cheated on my father to become an actress and left us when I was just 3 years old. It was my Kaki and Dadi sa who raised me. She was the one whom we were talking about that day." I said it without getting deeper into the details.

"Is it the reason for you saying you fear losing people?" she asked with glassy eyes to which I nodded positively. I always thought I wasn't good enough due to which my mother left us. It took me years to gain confidence. And now when this girl here, my wife came into my life, I don't want her to feel I am not good enough for her.

She said nothing. She just hugged me tight. I hugged her back.

"I am not going to leave you, Abhi! Not in this life." She said hiding herself in my hands. I kissed her head.

"Princess I don't mind hugging you like this but someone is knocking on the door," I said still holding her after a few minutes.

"Hmm," She replied.

"Someone is at the door," I said again breaking her trance.

She quickly stepped away from me. 

"And princess it's not my family's money. It's OUR family's money." I said to her and went to open the door.

I opened the door to find Abir at the door.

"Abir! What happened? Are you okay?" I asked him due to his visit at an unusual time.

"Bhabi maa.." He asked looking at me with sad eyes.

"Come in. " I took him in.

He ran and sat on the floor in front of Princess.

"Abir get up! What are you doing? Sit on the bed." Princess said holding his arms.

He didn't bulge. She looked at me with concern written all over her face.

"Abir beta sit on the bed," I said to him.

He didn't respond. He just kept his head in Isha's lap and started crying.

I went and sat beside her and patted my brother's back while Isha was caressing his hair.

After some time he finally stopped crying and looked at us.

"Abir are you crying because of that stupid woman?" She asked him but looked at me with an apologetic look when the realization hit her.

"You can call her whatever you want. She is not worthy of respect anyway." I said to her.

"No bhabi maa I am used to her criticism. Every time Bhai used to save me but today when you stood up for me I felt like my maa sa is fighting for me. I've always respected bhai as my father but from today I will respect you like my maa sa too." He said.

I can see tears forming in her eyes. She is blinking profusely to hold back the tears.

"Abir! She is too young to be your maa sa and I'm too young to be your father. Let's settle for bhai and bhabi for now?" I tried to lighten the mood.

And they both chuckled. Abir gave both of us a last hug before leaving for his room.

We both went to our bed. She slept on her side and I took my side.

I wanted to pull her to me but I decided against it as it might be too fast to do so on the first day.

We both dozed off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 38.6K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
1.1M 49.5K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
753K 39.8K 54
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
19.8K 987 23
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...