The Consequence of Provoking...

Від An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Більше

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 24: Professional Matching

141 11 10
Від An-errr

Huo Junxian glanced at her.

Gu Siyu leaned over and whispered in her ear, looking mischievous. "Right?"

Huo Junxian had long eyelashes that fluttered like a dragonfly's wings when she blinked. When they were young, Gu Siyu liked to catch dragonflies, but when she reached out to touch Huo Junxian, she turned her head away and wouldn't let her touch her.

Gu Siyu shamelessly stuck to her, constantly bothering her.

They touched and stuck to each other like glue. Gu Siyu needed to get the answer she wanted, so she hooked her neck and kissed her on the face, smearing her lipstick all over her face.

Huo Junxian's lips finally moved. "What do you want to know?"

"What do you think?" Gu Siyu replied.

After waiting for a long time, Huo Junxian finally made a sound of agreement.

Gu Siyu was happy and pinched Huo Junxian's chin, making her look into her eyes. But Huo Junxian turned her head away and didn't obey her. Gu Siyu didn't get angry and just played with her chin, saying, "No wonder you're always so shy."

How can this be described? She doesn't have any complicated standards for evaluating women, but after guessing this point, she is particularly excited. There is nothing more exciting than having the beauty she has been eyeing belong completely to her. She even wants to check on Huo Junxian right now.

No wonder she thinks Huo Junxian smells so good.

The peach is ripe and so tempting.

Gu Siyu was curious. "Why? Haven't you been married for three years?"

Huo Junxian said, "Dirty."

Her tone was calm, and there was no hint of hatred in her eyes, but every time Jing Yuansen called her crazy, she wished she could bite her own teeth.

"What about me?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian looked up at her and didn't hesitate to answer with a smile on her lips. "Cute."

"Cute."

Gu Siyu always felt like Huo Junxian was insulting her. She didn't lean on Huo Junxian's shoulder but leaned against the table next to her so that she could clearly see the emotions of the people around her.

"How about you sit on my lap?" Huo Junxian spread her long legs slightly apart. She was wearing a suit, which looked very modest. Huo Junxian said, "I want you to be closer to me."

Damn it.

While Gu Siyu cursed, she also thought that Huo Junxian was so sweet.

Why can a person's wife be so sweet? Is she too juicy?

Huo Junxian touched her own face again.

"What's wrong?"

Huo Junxian said, "Just rub against me."

Gu Siyu wanted to say that Huo Junxian was disgusting. Her face was faster than her actions. She leaned over to rub against Huo Junxian and asked, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"What am I seducing you for?"

"Let me squeeze your juice."

Huo Junxian didn't understand. Gu Siyu weighed the heaviness of her chest and said, "I can't hold back after I found out. The suppressed desire is like a tsunami rushing in, is it like this?"

"No."

Huo Junxian said lightly, "I just think you're a bit cute."

"Describing someone as cute isn't like you. Your eyes have to be full of laughter, and you have to look like you can't resist being cute."

"But you're not cute." Huo Junxian spoke the truth, "You're like a dog, cute."

Gu Siyu looked at the silly Teddy who was gnawing on the sofa and slowly realized that maybe when Huo Junxian said "cute", she actually meant "stupid".

She frowned and pushed Huo Junxian's face away, no longer wanting to be close to her.

"By the way, I'm very puzzled. If you dislike Jin Yuansen so much, why didn't you get divorced earlier? Now he's successful and always wants your money."

Huo Junxian said, "Looking at him wanting to leave but can't, working like a cow for my dad and coming to please me every day, I find it quite interesting."

"Is it fun like that?" Gu Siyu asked. She always felt that if a marriage couldn't work out, it was like living in a prison. Huo Junxian's way of handling things was beyond her understanding unless there was something wrong with Huo Junxian's brain.

Huo Junxian said, "I don't feel any pain anyway."

If a marriage couldn't work out, it was like living in a prison. Huo Junxian didn't care. It was Jin Yuansen who was suffering. He struggled in this marriage, wanting to divorce but unable to do so. He also had to keep pleasing Huo Junxian, tolerating all her shortcomings, not daring to lie to her, and fearing that Huo Junxian would expose his lies.

Perhaps some people attach great importance to marriage, thinking that divorce and marriage both require great effort and waste their youth, but in Huo Junxian's eyes, it may just be a game, or a game created by Jin Yuansen himself.

Of course, Gu Siyu cannot understand this. She bounces around in forbidden areas and steps on others' XP, being quite arrogant and completely unaware of the danger.

For example, now, after being quiet for a while, Gu Siyu comes over and deliberately hugs Huo Junxian, asking, "You haven't had sex in three years of marriage, aren't you lonely?"

Huo Junxian doesn't speak, and Gu Siyu rubs her face. "Be honest."

"Occasionally."

"How do you solve it?"

Huo Junxian doesn't speak, and Gu Siyu jokes with her, clicking her tongue twice. "Huo Junxian, are you still so inexperienced? Are you just holding it in?"

The two are very close, with their noses touching, their red lips lightly touching, and they could kiss with just a slight tilt of their heads.

Unfortunately, the office was knocked twice, and the sound interrupted their next move. The secretary outside said, "General Huo, the lawyer is here."

The secretary brought people in, and Gu Siyu let go of her hand. She sat obediently on the sofa, and Huo Junxian stood up to shake hands with the lawyer. The lawyer looked quite professional in his suit and had his long black hair tied back with a red rope. He appeared to be about 25 or 26 years old, similar to Gu Siyu.

Gu Siyu looked him up and down and felt somewhat displeased. She didn't like these outstanding people very much, feeling jealous and sour, which made her particularly resistant to them, and her words later might have a strange tone.

The lawyer was polite and handed her a business card, introducing himself and which law firm he was from. Gu Siyu held the white card and looked at it. His name was quite pleasant to hear, Yu Jianbai, a top lawyer from the famous Qiuan Law Firm in the city, and people often praised him.

Yu Jianbai said, "I've heard about the situation from Miss Huo. It's easy to want to get the house and money, but there are many pitfalls to avoid."

Gu Siyu nodded coldly, "Tell me."

"Transferring a house as a gift incurs taxes. In other words, you have to pay taxes to get this house. However, the deed tax is very low, so most people can afford it. You just have to make sure the house is legal. If there's fraud involved and the house has to be taken back later, you will suffer a great loss."

The lawyer's advice was still a common issue. If Gu Siyu didn't understand houses and Jin Yuansen gave her some property rights that were not clean or mixed with illegal money transactions, she would suffer a loss.

Gu Siyu was already confused after listening to the lawyer's lengthy explanation. Her mind was in a whirlpool, and before she could even react, she suddenly realized what was going on.

"The most sophisticated scam is a legal one," the lawyer said.

She had a narrow perspective.

"He set a trap by offering you 30 million yuan to begin with," the lawyer continued.

"Huh?" Gu Siyu didn't understand.

"If he transfers 30 million yuan to your personal account, it may not be tracked, but if he claims it's a gift and transfers it to a non-private account, it will be considered accidental income and you'll have to pay personal income tax. If you don't pay, it will be considered illegal."

This was just the tax aspect. If Jin Yuansen used underhanded tactics and denied that he willingly gave the gift and claimed that Gu Siyu threatened him, then it would involve criminal law, and Gu Siyu would end up in jail. Money and houses were easy to talk about, but the waters ran deep. If one lacked education, they wouldn't understand it.

Gu Siyu licked her lips and looked at Huo Junxian.

"What the hell," she cursed.

It was so hard to make money these days.

No wonder Jin Yuansen agreed to give her money, and was willing to offer her 300 million yuan. It turned out that he had been setting her up all along.

Gu Siyu rubbed her fingers, feeling the urge to fight back.

Huo Junxian said, "Don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid."

Gu Siyu finally understood one thing.

Why was it that when criminals were caught, they always held a copy of the Criminal Law in their hands? It was scary how uneducated they were.

"Don't worry about the house, I'll help you choose one. As for the money, just pay the taxes and it'll be resolved. The lawyer will review the contract for you to avoid falling into a trap. That's it," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu nodded, "Then I know what to do."

After the lawyer finished speaking, he didn't stay in the office any longer. Gu Siyu pondered on her own for a while and walked over to the bookshelf to look for a legal book to read, but unfortunately, most of them were in foreign languages.

The secretary brought the food, and they went to the small restaurant next door to eat. During the meal, they bumped into Jin Yuansen. He looked at Gu Siyu deeply, hinting at something.

Gu Siyu did not actively seek out Jin Yuansen. If he wanted to talk to her, he would have to find ways to find her, and she only needed to wait.

In the afternoon, a group of three men and one woman came to the office, probably high-level executives from the company. Gu Siyu didn't recognize them from their faces, but she usually identified people by their voices and by listening to their names. When she was with Jin Yuansen before, he would deliberately avoid her when receiving calls. Gu Siyu pretended not to hear, but actually listened closely and sometimes glanced at his chat records on his phone.

Huo Junxian let her listen in on the conversation in the office. The four people were talking about insignificant matters. No matter what they said, Huo Junxian responded with agreement and never challenged them, giving the impression that she relied on them for everything and didn't understand anything.

After seeing the group off, Huo Junxian stood still for a moment before returning to her desk and saying to Gu Siyu, "I know who it is."

Gu Siyu was very surprised and hadn't said anything yet, but Huo Junxian said, "Thank you."

At four o'clock, Huo Junxian was called to a project meeting, and Gu Siyu lay on the sofa playing with her phone. She searched on Baidu for "the difference between the constitution and criminal law." One was for solving fundamental problems in the country, while the other was for criminal issues. When she searched further, the door opened. She paused and said, "You're back. When are you going to let me go?"

Gu Siyu sighed heavily without turning her head. She saw Jin Yuansen looking surprised, then looked away and frowned, "Did you force your way in?"

Jin Yuansen said, "No."

Gu Siyu sat up straight and crossed her legs, "I can't go with you now. You should know that Huo Junxian is very neurotic."

"We'll just go to another place to talk, and I'll send you back later. It's not safe here." Jin Yuansen was also very resistant to this place. He stood at the door and looked around several times, as if looking for something. Gu Siyu looked at the same direction with him but didn't see anything clearly. They went down a few flights of stairs and didn't take the elevator. This was not the same place as last time; they went to a reception room.

"No, think back to what the building looked like," Jin Yuansen deeply felt that this was one of Huo Junxian's assets.

"The building...very remote."

"Gu Siyu, are you kidding me?" Jin Yuansen frowned at her.

Gu Siyu sat on the chair, legs crossed. "How could I dare? The place was originally very remote. It was very hot when I first moved in, and I couldn't sleep all night. She kept pushing me and wouldn't leave me alone."

"She must come home at night and not spend the night outside," Jin Yuansen said skeptically, trying to find a loophole in her words.

"I haven't finished yet," Gu Siyu glanced at him, "she cooked for me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and if I couldn't come over, I just had to call her secretary and they would send the food to me. The fridge at home was filled with fruit. It's strange that she never restricted my freedom, but I had to bring bodyguards with me when I went out. I didn't dare to escape or run away. But seriously, those days were quite comfortable. She served me like a full-time nanny and even washed my clothes once."

On the first day Huo Junxian came to cook, she finished her milk and Huo Junxian washed her clothes, including her underwear. Unfortunately, she didn't see it and came out to find her bra hanging on the clothesline.

Gu Siyu asked, "Did she wash your clothes for you?"

Definitely not.

Gu Siyu continued, "Think about it, I asked her why she treated me so well, and she said you were dirty, probably because she was fed up with you and taking it all out on me."

Jin Yuansen clenched his fists.

What was she talking about?

He was dirty. She actually said he was dirty.

And it was true that he had been living with Huo Junxian for so long that as long as his clothes were not placed properly, she would throw them away.

Jin Yuansen always felt that Gu Siyu was lying to him, but the details she mentioned about their life together were so vivid that he couldn't find any flaws.

Gu Siyu stopped there and said, "There's one thing I want to mention. This afternoon, a few people came to her office and I hadn't done anything yet, but she said she knew who the traitor was." Gu Siyu frowned and spoke the truth, "I was quite puzzled. How did she know?"

Jin Yuansen remained silent, the confusion overwhelming him. His face was hard to look at. "She probably brought you to the company for this reason."

He didn't elaborate, but simply said, "However, since she knows, you should be safe now, right?"

Gu Siyu countered his probing, "How many people have you privately recruited? Don't you know? Or should I count them for you here?"

She extended her long finger, "I remember there was a relative of Huo Junxian, just her..."

"Shut up."

Jin Yuansen's expression turned cold, and he became a little uneasy. He couldn't sit still, realizing that a traitor was not beneficial to him.

Gu Siyu smiled and pressed her finger to her lips. Jin Yuansen said, "Don't say these things in the company. The walls have ears."

Are the walls really listening? The walls are pretty thick, and there are only the two of them in the office.

Jin Yuansen calmed down, and Gu Siyu became less polite. She said, "Give me a house first. Anyway, if you don't give me a house to hide, it's better for me to live with Huo Junxian. She'll just play with my body and won't kill me."

Gu Siyu placed her hand on her waist and put her leg on the coffee table, in a domineering posture. "To be honest, I can't take it anymore. Your ex-wife looks quiet, but in reality... she's a bit perverted."

Jin Yuansen looked at her, especially wanting to say yes and complain with Gu Siyu about Huo Junxian for validation, but decided not to. He needed to let Gu Siyu experience how crazy Huo Junxian was, playing with her body was just the beginning. The real nightmare would come if she became too pleased with herself now.

He had that kind of mentality - if I've suffered, I want someone to share my pain. If we both fall into a trap, I won't be as miserable as I would be alone. If you are more miserable than me, I'll be even happier.

While chatting, Jin Yuansen's secretary came in once and gave Gu Siyu a contract. Jin Yuansen looked particularly sarcastic, as if saying "you won't understand this even if I show it to you."

Jin Yuansen said, "I will transfer the money for the house to you, following the gift-giving procedures. I will let you choose a discreet house, and I will give you the money after you move in."

Gu Siyu said, "I will choose the house myself. I don't trust the place you choose, and what if you cheat me on the house? I need to go back and look at the contract. If it doesn't work, I'll argue with you."

Jin Yuansen nodded.

Gu Siyu flipped through the contract and felt a headache just by looking at the words. She sighed and closed the contract, continuing to chat, "I think in your ex-wife's eyes, I may just be a little plaything."

The two of them talked for a long time, and when they became thirsty, Jin Yuansen drank some tea.

"Probably like a Teddy's position. Damn it, I suspect she's keeping me as a dog," he said, looking at her cheap appearance, feeling angry. When he drank tea, he almost choked himself, so he put down the cup.

They had talked enough for now, and Jin Yuansen planned to send her back. Gu Siyu stood up and beckoned him with her finger. Jin Yuansen leaned over with his ears pricked up, but Gu Siyu slapped him hard. The sound was particularly crisp. Jin Yuansen was stunned for two seconds, then grabbed her hand and pulled it back.

"Gu Siyu!"

"I did it for your own good," Gu Siyu said.

"What do you mean?" Jin Yuansen's eyes behind the lenses turned red. Gu Siyu had just slapped him. How could it be for his own good?

Gu Siyu said, "If I give you a slap, she'll think we didn't make a deal. Then when I go back, I'll have to explain to her. You should know how possessive she is. If she gets angry, it's nothing to cut us with a knife."

Jin Yuansen pressed his fingers hard.

Gu Siyu said again, "Your cigarette smell is really bad."

"Don't you smoke too?" Jin Yuansen said coldly.

"I quit for your ex-wife. Let go quickly. If she smells it later, she'll get angry. My life is miserable." Gu Siyu shook her head at Jin Yuansen. She was too disappointed. She hadn't even figured out Huo Junxian's preferences, but still blamed others for going crazy. It made him feel deceived in their marriage.

Jin Yuansen didn't dare to do anything to her. He just wanted to get Gu Siyu out safely. Huo Junxian might really cause trouble for him.

He let go of her hand, and Gu Siyu raised her hand again. This time, Jin Yuansen quickly dodged, making Gu Siyu laugh.

Gu Siyu rubbed her sore hand. It felt great to hit him, especially when she saw Jin Yuansen couldn't even fight back. She was taking revenge for that day when Jin Yuansen dared to break her phone and cheat her into going to jail. She couldn't kill him, but hitting him felt good.

The two of them talked it over and came out one after the other. Gu Siyu rubbed her hand, which was still sore, while Jin Yuansen didn't dare to cover his face. His face was as red as a burning charcoal, and it was painful to endure.

His secretary came over and asked him softly. Jin Yuansen shook his head, adjusted his glasses, and concealed the fact that he had been slapped. Then he asked about the situation upstairs.

The secretary glanced at the elevator and then continued walking ahead. Suddenly, Gu Siyu, who was walking in front, was startled. Huo Junxian was leaning against the elevator, holding the leash of a Teddy dog, quiet and still like a ghost.

While there was nothing scary about her normally, being in the company made it feel like something was off, and gave off a sense of peacekeeping. Teddy kept barking and running towards them, appearing to be protective.

Gu Siyu calmly walked over, and Huo Junxian's gaze passed through her and landed on Jin Yuansen behind her. Her gaze swept over him and Gu Siyu said, "Forget it, he didn't dare do anything to me."

Huo Junxian turned around and pressed the elevator button, pulling Teddy back. The two of them got along harmoniously, and as the elevator door closed, Jin Yuansen switched to another elevator. He wasn't stupid and couldn't fully trust what Gu Siyu said. If the two of them were scamming him, he would be in trouble.

He followed them and observed the two from a safe distance. He also secretly called two bodyguards, and as soon as Huo Junxian left, he followed to see where they were going.

Teddy was very sensitive and ran for a while before walking backwards. Huo Junxian picked it up, and it climbed onto her shoulder and rubbed against her chin with its big ears, guarding against enemies like a guard.

They got in the car, and Huo Junxian gently put Teddy down. Teddy clung to the window, while Gu Siyu waited for Huo Junxian to sit down before bending over and then suddenly moving her body to sit in Huo Junxian's arms, showing a very active posture. Huo Junxian didn't look at Teddy and looked at Gu Siyu with confusion. "Hmm?"

"Jin Yuansen is peeking. Let's cooperate and act a bit," Gu Siyu said, feeling a bit passive and immediately asked Huo Junxian, "Call me by name."

Huo Junxian was puzzled, "How do I call you?"

"Call me whatever you want," Gu Siyu said forcefully.

"Oh..." Huo Junxian lowered her head slightly and thought for a while. She pushed Gu Siyu's hair aside, then leaned over and whispered, "Little slut?"

"Fuck," Gu Siyu gritted her teeth and instinctively pushed Huo Junxian away a bit. The outside gaze was still on them, but it couldn't be considered imprisonment, at most, it was a flirtatious exchange.

She held back and placed Huo Junxian's hand on her waist, saying, "Do something to me...something more perverted, quickly."

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Huo Junxian: Isn't this just a professional match?

Hehe.

I'm sorry for the negative energy yesterday, thank you for the comfort of my wives. I'm much better now! Let's update and go! I love you all! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or watered me from 2022-02-09 00:04:36~2022-02-10 19:53:10~

TO BE CONTINUE...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

36.8K 1.1K 30
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...
A Love Like Hail Від R.L.

Романтика

109 7 15
Song Huiqiao recounts her past with a girl from her childhood, Lin Xiawei, that became the main focus of her life. Two girls, one that due to a certa...