Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Charter 14

596 12 2
By FinLuGrafie

Neliana

"Do you have all the bugging device and cameras?" I ask Nic while I come out of my closet. At the moment I'm about to hide all the weapons, knives or such things and Nic prepares our technic. The dinner is in every second - unfortunately - so we'll instate our AI after it. But the CC - chameleon cameras - I know, it's a beautiful name. The reason is very simple. They fit theirselves to every situation and items so nobody is able to see them. It's very useful for secret or spy missions so it's perfect for here too. I mean: We cannot trust them and just want to know what they do. One for our safety and second for our business, 'hobbies' and investigation. Of cause not because our curiosity ... we'd never do such shitty things. 

Hehe. 

"Yes, everything is ready. But we should connect our 'clocks' new. You know because of our enemies." - Nic says while still tipping on his what looks like just a tablet but it is so much more than just a tablet. It has Pit, his AI, installed, many ways to show stereoscopic maps, pictures, recording videos, live scenes, ect., identification possibilities like fingerprint or DNA, capability to be invisible and of cause all the things we need for hacking. Ah nearly I forget that it is also connected with our earphones, brackets, clocks and chains ... just for our safety and so long until we have our 'office' here. So it's like a high-technological treasure and very precious and perfect for business. 

"Good." - I'm not longer with my thoughts in reality. They're far, far away. I'm unbeatable in different sports, a CEO and a Donna and nevertheless I'm nervous like hell.

Next to our everyday wearing protective vest and weapons, I also wear my tinniest earphones, my 'clock' which is more like a tablet only in a bit tinier, my by myself produced 'eye-phones' and of course our companion chain which is in reality kind of an emergency button. Maybe some will find it already a bit paranoid but I don't trust them - they're not our enemies; but we also don't have mafia deals with each other and I didn't see them in 11 years so I think it's normal that I'm a bit more careful today when we sit together on a table and enjoy our dinner together. * note the sarcasm  

At least until I can estimate them better.  

We both wear simple black sweatpants and a black hoody with the writing on the back Find peace in the pain and on the breast our logo - a wolf head. Under that we have our vest and the weapons. I have one of our newest models of our guns and, of course, my knives which are very popular in the underground because on every complete mission let I one of them back so everybody knows that the ulver are the responsible. And Nic has one of this guns too but instead of the knives, throwing stars - of course, with his own designs. 

Their hoodies

Their guns with their companion logo 

Neliana' knives with their identifying features and logo

Nelionos' throwing stars

clock

Rings

I will meet my brothers again. The brothers who left and failed on us when we were only 3 years old. Fucking 3. We were just babies and were forced to grow up fast and painful. We lost everything. Hope, trust, life, brother. All things we won't get back and could be prevent by our brothers. But they did nothing. And now we sit here and must meet them. The reason why we went is long trough hell. I know that they have no blame on our kidnapping - it's the Russians one. - but nevertheless, it hurts. 

My hands begin again to shake ... but I don't have the needed energy to stop it. I'm exhausted. Physical and psychical. In the last hour happened so much. Too much. Maybe I look strong, brave and fearless. But inside I'm just a broken and weak girl which was forced to be how she is now. 

In the past I wanted to be a doctor. But no normal doctor. A doctor for other children who are mad or injured. I wanted everybody happy and fear free. And now? Now I'm a Donna from the biggest and most successful mafia and the CEO of a fighting/protecting company and other things like shopping mall, aircrafts, clubs, gyms, ect. The only thing about what my 3-year-old one would be proud of, is the figure skating and the singing, I think. It's the only time Neliono and I can show our selfs. Our real selfs and not the fake ones. 

We speak what we want to and in which dialect we want. We're carefree and enjoy the training together. All the wins are just side successes. The real success for us is the free time together. When we're at work, we don't see us that often. I'm most of the time in meetings or on missions and Nic in our office. We don't like to be separated so we have a - more - offices together. 

As nice as the famousness is, it's very tedious. You have to care for the social media, the trainings, the concerts and also the cooperation. Luckily we have our manager Markus who take over a big part with the appointments. Without that we would forget especially our social media and cooperations ... it's definitely not because most of the cooperation meetings are boring as fuck and we just sit in the back and sleep. Definitely not. 

Never mind. Why we forget social media? Eh I honestly don't know. Perhaps because we have other, many things to take care of. But we have Frode our angelic manager ... even if he often becomes a devil because we forget the post times or so. Oops. 

I just prey that he doesn't call when we're right now eating dinner with our family ... 

"Hey, we'll make it. They just a few men who think they can decide about our lives ... we don't care about what they think, do or say, as long as it doesn't hurt us in any ways. We must just wait further 4 years and then we're over the mountains far, far away." - Nic tries to motivate me and give me support ... but I can say that he just tries to convince himself.  

"Just a FEW men ..." - I mutter sarcasm fully. 

"We've already defeated more." - Nic clicks his tongue. I smirks at him proudly and we both get a little smile on our faces. Doesn't matter how bad the situation might be, when we're together it's only half so bad. 

We're standing next to us in front of the big window in my room and looking outside ... these are the moments in which we both calm down, recharge new energy and thought about life or Nelione. Remember the happy and crazy moments together. Often we end up sitting on the window board and fall asleep on each others shoulder. Would we be at home now, it'll be end this way ... but we're in fucking Italian and must have a stupid dinner with men I don't want to see again. 

Not that thoughts, Neliana. We'll enjoy the last-

Knock Knock

Never mind. 

I look at Nic with hope that he can wake me up, out of this fucking nightmare called reality. Nic shakeshis head with an apologetic look and replies monotone "Yeah."

And because this situation is still not enough fucked up, Damon comes in. My life hates me. 

"Dinner is ready. I should pick you both up." - says Damon who looks still a bit intimidated. I smirks inside. Such a boy with a big mouth but nothing behind it ... Tz Tz Tz. I love it. Let the hell starts. 

We get up from our comfy spot and start to walk behind Damon downstairs. 

"Vi kan si alt vi vil, og ingen forstår oss ..."(We can say everything we want and nobody understand us ...) - I say more to myself but Nic send me instantly a warning look. 

"Ikke tenk på det engang! Husk hva vi bestemte ..." (Don't even think about it! Remember what we decided ...)  

"Jeg kan ikke drepe dem?" (I cannot kill them?) - I say playfully frightened. 

"Nei!" (No!) 

"Men problemet vårt ville være løst." (But our problem would be solved.) - I say truthfully. At the moment I would do everything so prevent this dinner.

With this, we both go silent because we're in front of the big door to the dinner room. You can hear loud and many voices, likely from our brothers. Look, they lead at the moment important conversations so we don't want to interrupt and can leave ... No? Argh. Fuck. Damon, of cause, doesn't hesitate and open the door. All conversations shut up and all heads tun in our direction. Great. How I love this attention. *Note the sarcasm 

I really don't know what they all have with staring ... don't they know that it's impolitely? 

All our brother are already sitting on the table. There're only 3 seats free ... so probably one for Damon and the other two, side by side ones, for us. Luckily at least at the end of the table ... I think, would we sit between some of this dickheads, I cannot guaranteed for anything. My danger is again at the highest. I really need something to push after this shit here.

On the head of the table is the oldest looking sitting, Alessandro. Maybe - ok not only maybe - for other he would be intimating and emotionless, but I know him and see how happy he is that we're here ... unfortunately I'm not. On his right side is Leonardo, Georgio, Damon, Damian and last but not least Niccolo. Haha, poor Niccolo and Damian, must sit on the 'I have anger issues and thinking I'm the best' side. Sorry but not sorry. On his left side is Riccardo, Silvio, Valentino and then I and Nic.  

Alessandro

Leonardo – Riccardo

Georgio – Silvio

Damon – Valentino

Damian – Neliana

Niccolo – Neliono

What we do at the moment? Standing here, in front of this table and with everyone eyes on us. If they not say anything in the next second, I wouldn't hold back my comments. I hate staring ... especially if there is is no reason. Ok, yes maybe they have a reason because they didn't see us in 11 years, but it's their own fault so fuck you!  I'm about to say something but, of course, Nic stops me. He knows what I was about to start and this wouldn't end good for them or we would be in trouble, but when are we not in trouble? Alessandro starts to speak and hell no ... may I introduce: Alessandro who try to be as intimating and emotionless as he should be as a mafia don, but failed miserably. That's so ridiculous. 

"I'm Alessandro, 27. Your oldest brother and legal guardian from now. Seat down so we can start eating." Argh. How I hate people who think they can order me around like a fucking dog. Normally this would be the last moment for this person on earth or at least painless, but my lovely twin brother said that I'm not allowed to do something ... lucky Alessandro. For now, I will pass it, but I'm not longer the helpless and weak girl, you know in the past. I'm fucking sort ulv. Leader of the NEM and CEO of unimerce. Nobody, include the annoying ants, can me or my brother order around. So of cause I don't move. I'm not a dog. Unfortunately Nic grabs inconspicuous my first while walking past me and gets me to sit down next to Valentino. 

"Vær så snill, Li. Lek med, bare for meg." (Please, Li. Play with, only for me.) - he mutters so only I could hear it. I don't respond. Not because I'm angry at Nic, rather because I'm busy with studying the people in front if me. 

2195 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

65.5K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
355K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...