The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 21: Crazy Critic

147 12 2
By An-errr

Teddy jumped out of Huo Junxian's arms and squatted at the doorway barking twice before running inside to bite Gu Siyu's pants and pulling her towards Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu stood still, and Teddy increased his strength, almost tearing her pants apart again.

"Stop it, if you bite me again, I won't have any pants left to wear."

Teddy, who was previously clever, now seemed unable to understand human language and persisted in pulling Gu Siyu out.

Gu Siyu was forced to stand between the two of them.

In this situation, Gu Siyu wasn't foolish. She was choosing whether to follow Jin Yuansen or not, as Huo Junxian's knife could strike her at any moment.

When Teddy let go of her, Gu Siyu took the initiative to walk to Huo Junxian's side, although her heart was heavy, she still smiled at her and then began to examine the knife in Huo Junxian's hand. The handle of the knife had beautiful wood carvings, like blooming peonies, and the blade seemed to depict a blue butterfly flying with its wings spread, beautiful and sharp.

Huo Junxian had a faint smile on her lips, but her eyes were icy cold. Her emotions seemed especially fragmented, with a hint of madness.

But...

Gu Siyu thought: If madness was like her, it would be pretty cool.

"Huo Junxian, what are you doing?" Jin Yuansen scolded at the doorway. He didn't leave the room and felt quite scared, his gaze fixed on the knife in her hand, and he didn't move for a while.

Huo Junxian said, "I want to see how fast the knife is."

As she spoke, she changed her grip to hold the knife with both hands. Huo Junxian's expression was very calm as she raised the knife and swung it down with force.

"Huo Junxian!"

"General Huo!"

The knife was about to fall on the person's shoulder, and the person kneeled on the ground instinctively, begging for survival from Huo Junxian, looking very embarrassed.

He trembled and couldn't speak. He was definitely afraid of becoming disabled. He looked at Huo Junxian and his gaze turned to Gu Siyu, saying, "I'm sorry..."

Gu Siyu furrowed her brows but didn't say anything.

The knife stopped in mid-air, and Huo Junxian withdrew it. The tip of the knife touched the ground as she said, "Maybe I just used the back of the knife to hit you."

The man bit his lip tightly and his face turned white. He didn't dare to bet his life. When he had come over to suppress Gu Siyu earlier, he was very arrogant and almost broke her arm. But now his pride was shattered, and he was kneeling on the ground trembling.

He was a specially trained thug who believed that he valued money over people, but seeing Huo Junxian made him feel like he was just a paper tiger.

Huo Junxian slowly squatted down and looked at him, but her hand was placed on the dog's head. She said, "Find a good job in the future, become a security guard, it's better than being Jin Yuansen's lapdog."

The man nodded randomly and didn't seem to listen.

Huo Junxian raised her head and looked at Jin Yuansen. She was much stronger than Jin Yuansen, who could only scold her in the room, "This is a company, not your home. You can't do whatever you want."

He turned to look at the secretary and assistant and said, "Call the security guard and ask them to escort Huo Junxian out of the company. Let's see how she can still make trouble."

The secretary and assistant were too afraid to move, and they hesitated for a long time. Only one bold person went to the front desk to make a call.

When Huo Junxian stood up, the secretary dropped the phone, and everyone held their breath, afraid that she would swing the knife.

Huo Junxian had not stayed there all the time. She held the dog in one hand and the embroidery knife in the other, and walked out. The tip of the knife scraped the ground, making a squeaking sound, which made people's scalp tingle.

Teddy was not light, and it looked like it was going to slide down. It climbed up and grabbed the fabric of Huo Junxian's chest. Her black skirt was almost torn.

This floor became exceptionally quiet, and even breathing was restrained.

When they arrived at the elevator, Huo Junxian handed the knife to Gu Siyu and said, "Hold this for me."

Gu Siyu responded and took the knife. It was really heavy. It was quite difficult to hold it with one hand, so she used both hands. She thought that if Huo Junxian hadn't held onto the knife, and it had slightly deviated, the man's head might have been cut off. It was quite terrifying.

The elevator doors opened, and Huo Junxian walked in and pressed the button for the first floor. It seemed like she had no intention of going back to the office.

"How did you know where I was?" Gu Siyu asked her in confusion.

Huo Junxian said, "I let Xiao Yu smell your clothes, and she led me to you."

Then she added, "I was just pretending to scare them with the knife. Jin Yuansen is ruthless, and I was afraid they would hurt you."

Gu Siyu was somewhat skeptical. Huo Junxian's posture with the knife just now didn't look like she was pretending to scare them. Even if she was pretending, it was too convincing. She had scared the man into kneeling.

"What's wrong?" Huo Junxian asked her.

"Nothing," Gu Siyu looked at the knife and asked, "Where's the scabbard? Where did you get this knife?" She felt that the knife was too out of place. Why did Huo Junxian suddenly bring a sharp knife? Was it because of Jin Yuansen?

"Jin Yuansen gave it to me," Huo Junxian said.

"Hmm?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Jin Yuansen used to pursue me and sweet-talked me a lot. He said if he ever stopped loving me, I could use the knife to kill him. This knife has been on the bookshelf behind my desk all this time."

"What if they don't release the hostage?" Gu Siyu asked casually.

"I'll kill them," Huo Junxian replied.

Gu Siyu turned her head to face Huo Junxian's smiling face. She looked a little helpless. "Did you want to hear that answer?"

Gu Siyu thought she understood Huo Junxian, but the way she talked and that ruthless expression made her feel a little uneasy and fearful.

This fear stemmed from a lack of trust. She didn't understand what was real and what was fake about Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu disliked this feeling. It meant she was losing control of Huo Junxian.

The two of them got off the elevator, and the employees downstairs didn't know what had happened. They greeted Huo Junxian politely, but when they saw Gu Siyu holding a knife, they quickly stepped back. Some of the bolder ones even winked at Huo Junxian, afraid that she was being threatened by Gu Siyu.

Walking out of the office, the scorching sun shone down on them, and the summer heat had arrived. Huo Junxian stepped back and hid in the shade. There was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead as she said, "Is it my turn to ask you now?"

"Hmm?"

Huo Junxian looked straight at her and said, "What did Jin Yuansen say to you?"

Gu Siyu didn't choose to hide it from Huo Junxian and roughly explained her conversation with Jin Yuansen, "If you were any later, I would have left with him. To be honest, the conditions he offered were quite tempting."

"Tsk, three hundred million and a house."

"Compared to you, you haven't given me anything in terms of material or emotional things. Even just now with the knife, I couldn't figure out what you were going to do with it. I didn't feel safe."

Gu Siyu hinted at Huo Junxian.

She felt so cheap. After suppressing her fear of Huo Junxian, she wanted to please her.

It was like licking the blade and enjoying this ultimate pleasure.

Huo Junxian looked down at Teddy, who was also feeling hot and said, "Let me take you home."

The car pulled up and the driver came to open the door. He let Huo Junxian sit first, then went directly to the front driver's seat, treating Gu Siyu like air.

The trunk wasn't opened, and Gu Siyu threw the knife in horizontally. She bent over and got into the car, feeling that something was off. Teddy called out to her, but she glared at him and he got in the car.

The car kept driving, passing through bustling streets. The view outside the window didn't look like the way back. Gu Siyu lived in a narrow area where the sound of construction work never stopped during the day. The surroundings were a gray haze, and the further the car went, the quieter it became. There were mountains and water, and it was too sunny.

Gu Siyu asked, "Where are we going?"

Huo Junxian tilted her head in her direction and said, "Don't you feel unsafe? I'll protect you." She slid her finger over the back of her hand, still warm. Huo Junxian spoke gently, like how she would comfort Teddy, "Don't be afraid, I'll take you to a place where no one can find you."

Author's Note:

Gu Siyu: Just escaped the tiger's mouth and entered the wolf's den, life is so exciting.

I want to recommend my completed novel, "Moonlight Kisses the Red Rose," it's super good! It features little Gu and little Huo!

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or watered my crops between 2022-02-05 01:36:23 ~ 2022-02-05 23:31:28.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
64.2K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
109 7 15
Song Huiqiao recounts her past with a girl from her childhood, Lin Xiawei, that became the main focus of her life. Two girls, one that due to a certa...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...