Married To The Richest Billio...

Par _Singularity_tear

L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest bill... Plus

1. Beginning
2. What's With Him
3. His Name
4. An Old Friend
5. What The...
6. Night Before the Wedding
7. Horrible Scene
8. His Wedding
9. His Wife
10. A Busy Day
11. Sleep
12. Unexpected Visitors
13. Mom
14. Not Accepted
15. Emotional Attack
16. Home
17. His Office
18. Run or Die
19. Lie
20. Can't Fool
21. Shopping
22. Drunk Again
23. The Truth
24. Pinky Promise
25. A Better Night
26. Taehyung and Jennie
27. A Date
28. "Not a Couple"
29. Min Yoongi
30. Second Date
31. Night in the Park
32. Gone Bad
33. Day at the Café
34. Scared Alone
35. Talk
36. Little Flower
37. At Mom's Place
38. Message
40. Where?
41. What?!
42. Bad Luck
43. Jiwon's Threat
44. Not Okay
45. New Plan
46. Missed You
47. Weird Start
48. Again?
49. Still Stuck
50. Hyejin?
51. The Reason
52. Saving Y/n
53. Everything's Okay
54. Perfect
New Cover and..👀

39. In the Rainy Night

2.2K 61 0
Par _Singularity_tear

My face turned pale when I saw the message. My hands began feeling clammy and I was sweating. I took a deep breath in and out.

No way, I'm not doing that. I'll get kidnapped, and I know it.

I blocked the number before going to the kitchen to eat something. I walked in the kitchen to see bowls of rice and soup on them. I took a plate, sat down and began stuffing the food in my face. Soon, Namjoon walked in.

"Oh hi, Namjoon!" I said, not clearly because of the amount of food in my mouth. But of course he'll understand. Namjoon gave me a 'Umm... Hmm.. Lemme think what she just said' look.

"Did you just say 'go hell, Namjoon?'" Namjoon asked and I mentally face palmed. He didn't understand.

I shook my head and said, " I said hi."

"Okay, hi to you too, Y/n. Anyways, What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, before quickly drinking a glass of water.

"For a visit. Jungkook should be coming back to pick me up soon", I said, and Namjoon nodded, before eating.

Really soon, Taehyung and Seokjin came in really soon and began eating too. I looked out the window and saw a person in black running away and I felt a sense of déjà vu. I ran outside to see what they were up too. I saw a small blinking light in the grass and I cautiously walked towards it.

I moved the grass away from the blinking light and saw it was a small ticking thing. It was like a digital clock but the thing that caught me off guard what that it was counting backwards.

"What the hell is this?" I mumbled, studying the object.

I turned it around and realized it was a bomb. And there was only two minutes left until it goes off. So I ran far away from mom's home and away from the public.

In a minute, I was in a forest. I placed the bomb there and ran away before it exploded. After a few minutes, I was almost reaching home, I don't know what happened but I passed out.

Jungkook's POV

I was driving to mom's place after some time in my office until I heard a loud bang. I began thinking about the time a bomb went off at the convenience store. When I reached to mom's place, I called your name.

"Jungkook?" I heard Taehyung's voice begin. I turned around and he gave me a smug look and giggle a little.

"Where is Y/n?" I asked, and he shrugged.

I ran out mom's place and looked around for Y/n. I found a few people around someone and I walked towards them. In the center was you, unconscious.

"Y/n?" I asked, and you didn't reply which wasn't a surprise. I carried you, bridal style.

"Thank you for trying to help her", I said to the people before walking away. Once we reached mom's place, I put you in my car and drove us back to our home. I placed you on our bed.

~Time Skip~

Y/n's POV

Where am i? Am I back home? Did I faint?

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes. I saw they were red and puffy.

"Kookie?" I asked and he said, "No, don't talk to me. All you do is cause problems to everyone. Getting involved in a bomb explosion".

"I'm sorry", I said, my heart breaking a little.

"Shut up. I hate you", he said.

I couldn't handle it anymore, so I went outside and it was raining and cold, even though I was wearing a hoodie. My eyes were flooded with tears and I wasn't thinking straight. I couldn't see anything as everything was blurry.

Then I felt a hand grab me, and knocked me out, unconscious.

________________________

Omg did you all listen to 'Set Me Free pt. 2' its so cool asdhjjhd 😭 and I hope you enjoyed this chapter 💜 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

170K 4.9K 48
Taekook. All people in the country know what the word stands for. The two youngest of the biggest boy band BTS who fell in love and became a couple...
117K 2.8K 32
[COMPLETED] Married to the guy known to be golden. Jungkook and Haeun are secretly married to each other. She hated it but because it was a deal that...
562K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...