The Consequence of Provoking...

De An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight

157 14 0
De An-errr

Gu Siyu was not born into a wealthy family, but she disliked living a life of poverty. She didn't know how to cook, mainly because she had grown tired of the difficult-to-swallow dishes she had eaten as a child. Later, she tried to make money in every way possible so that she could buy delicious food for herself.

On this rainy day, she felt extremely bored.

But now, standing in the kitchen, she strangely felt calm. The place was small, and behind her was a refrigerator with no stock. She stood next to the refrigerator and watched Huo Junxian cook, even though there was barely any space for the two of them to move.

Two bowls of egg and lean meat noodles were placed on the table, steaming hot. Gu Siyu picked up her own bowl, blew on the noodles and tasted them. They were delicious. Huo Junxian squatted down and cooled the noodles in the small bowl before placing them in front of Teddy's bowl. Teddy dug in, burying his head in the bowl without lifting it up.

The rain outside was still pouring, and it was a torrential rain. The wind blew the rain against the window, and the two old pieces of glass seemed to be on the verge of breaking, making a loud noise. Anyone outside would be blown around like crazy.

"Want to go back?" Gu Siyu picked up the umbrella that was placed in the hallway, as if offering to send Huo Junxian home.

Huo Junxian washed the dishes and came out of the kitchen to wipe her hands with a tissue on the coffee table, saying, "No, I'll stay here tonight."

Gu Siyu smiled and walked through the living room corridor, pushed open the door of the adjacent bedroom, searched for something, and then threw a white shirt onto the sofa, saying, "Here's a shirt for you to change into."

Huo Junxian didn't say thank you because Gu Siyu was teasing her and only gave her a shirt, nothing else. She took it to the bathroom and looked at the things inside for a while, not knowing how to use them. The shower only produced cold water.

For an old house, having water was already good enough. Gu Siyu adjusted the temperature for a while and even tried to turn on the useless solar heater. After a while, the temperature was barely at forty degrees.

The water that fell on her body was warm, but it was chilly when it reached her calves. Fortunately, it was summer, so she could endure the cold.

Huo Junxian took a shower first, and Gu Siyu followed. Huo Junxian didn't mind the water temperature, and she jumped around inside, almost slipping on the shower gel foam. Then she impatiently pushed open the bedroom door.

There was no moonlight tonight, and it was completely different from her dream. But the moment Huo Junxian looked up, she couldn't move, her legs numb.

Huo Junxian sat on the ground, wearing her shirt, teasing the white fluffy Teddy with her hand. Gu Siyu was slender, and her clothes looked especially tight on Huo Junxian's body. After a few movements, the buttons on her chest popped open.

The old-fashioned table lamp on the bedside table was on, and the orange-yellow light fell on her arms and chest, paired with the dampness of the rainy day. It was like touching a layer of honey on her skin and oozing out.

"Gu Siyu." When the buttons couldn't pop open anymore, she turned her head and called softly at the door.

Was she trying to seduce her?

Gu Siyu walked over barefoot, with a towel draped over her shoulder and her hair not yet blow-dried. She sat next to Huo Junxian on the bed and crossed her legs.

Huo Junxian lay on the edge of the bed, with a seductive expression without any extra movements. She asked actively, "Will there be no more relationship after we're done stepping on each other?"

Gu Siyu wiped her hair and remained silent, admiring Huo Junxian's current appearance. She liked the submissive and fearful expression on Huo Junxian's face. It was very controlling and more stimulating than saying "I'm scared" softly in the kitchen.

Without waiting for an answer, Huo Junxian placed her hand on Gu Siyu's leg. Gu Siyu was dressed more simply, in gray pajamas, the pants just reaching her knees.

Huo Junxian held Gu Siyu's foot and placed it on her own shoulder, saying, "Do you want to step on me? If you do it once, there will be no more relationship between us, is that okay?"

"You're thinking too beautifully." Gu Siyu sneered. At most, it would offset the stepping in the office. It was like a dream to think that two people could have no relationship.

She was not willing to sever her relationship with Huo Junxian.

"Then can you step on me here?" Huo Junxian put her foot down and placed it on her chest. "Here... will you like it?"

Gu Siyu didn't even realize it herself. Huo Junxian's small movement made her clench her teeth so hard that they hurt. Huo Junxian held her ankle and let her step on her. One, two, three...

"Gu Siyu, is that enough?"

"Gu Siyu, Gu Siyu..."

"How can it be enough?" Gu Siyu twisted her flesh, stepping on the untouchable points, crushing and torturing her while watching her gently smile in pain. "In the future, dare you provoke me again?"

Huo Junxian remained silent.

Gu Siyu said, "Remember this outcome."

Huo Junxian pursed her lips, her eyes shining.

Gu Siyu lifted her chin with the back of her hand, wanting to take a closer look, but only slid over her forehead. Huo Junxian turned her face away, as if trying to maintain her last bit of dignity.

Gu Siyu said, "Come to bed."

Huo Junxian crawled onto the bed, and Gu Siyu only gave her a shirt, she didn't wear anything on top, and her bottom was also empty. Huo Junxian's waist was pressed down when she climbed onto the bed.

She lay flat with a proper sleeping position, and only a few wrinkles were squeezed on her clothes, on her chest, waist, and thighs. The hem of her shirt neatly stuck to her legs, almost touching her thighs, but not quite.

How could her figure be so good? Why was her shirt fitting so well?

Gu Siyu stared at her, unable to move away.

Gu Siyu propped up her arm and looked at Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian raised her hand to block, but Gu Siyu moved her hand away back and forth. She didn't feel like she was annoying Huo Junxian too much. She kept harassing Huo Junxian until she finally gave in. Gu Siyu's finger fell on Huo Junxian's collarbone, watching the two red lips on top gently close, seemingly without much effort.

"Don't." Huo Junxian turned her head, not letting Gu Siyu's hand touch her lips.

"You do." Gu Siyu went to grab her face, Huo Junxian didn't look at her, but she insisted on looking, making Huo Junxian only able to see her face.

She mischievously undid one of Huo Junxian's buttons.

"Woof!"

Teddy jumped up to look.

Gu Siyu's mouth curved into a smile, intentionally saying, "What to do? Your dog is peeking."

Huo Junxian's emotions clearly changed, but she pretended to sleep and ignored her. Gu Siyu, who couldn't sleep, propped up her chin and drew randomly on her body. After Huo Junxian fell asleep, Gu Siyu checked her breathing.

Her hand rested on Huo Junxian's shirt hem, touching the edge of the fabric. The shirt was a limited edition, not cheap, and the fabric felt very smooth. She ran her finger along the edge of the shirt, just lifting it slightly.

She had been doing it for a long time and accidentally brushed Huo Junxian's skin with her fingertip. Before she could feel the touch, Huo Junxian may have felt itchy and slightly opened her legs. Gu Siyu lowered her head and caught a glimpse of spring through the gap in the shirt...

Just a glimpse.

Huo Junxian's birthmark was on the side of her leg and was about the size of a fingertip.

...

In the morning, Gu Siyu opened her eyes and could clearly feel the emptiness around her without having to touch the bed. Huo Junxian had left.

She propped herself up with her arms, turned her head to look outside the window, and a white ray of light shone through the gap between the curtains on both sides. Holding her phone, she leaned over to look and after a while, she got off the bed and opened the curtains.

Outside, the dark clouds still covered the sky, but the heavy rain had stopped. The dirty water in the residential area was crowded with someone's unlocked bike that had been washed away to the edge of the flower bed and had been hit back and forth by the water, almost deformed.

Since Huo Junxian had left, she couldn't wear the same outfit from yesterday. Without a dryer at home and with this weather, her clothes wouldn't dry. Moreover, the shirt that she used as pajamas yesterday was neatly folded on the bedside table.

Gu Siyu went to another room to settle her accounts.

She threw away a shirt that she bought for 5200 yuan after reading a fashion magazine a few days ago. There was also a bra and a pair of panties.

It all added up to 6000 yuan.

Oh, suddenly in debt of 6000 yuan.

Huo Junxian must have done it on purpose, saying on one hand that they are even, while on the other hand sneakily taking away her most precious possessions.

Gu Siyu kicked the cabinet and slammed the door shut. She came out of the bedroom feeling a bit angry, poured herself a glass of water with the kettle and halfway through drinking, picked up the keychain from the coffee table.

Just as she walked to the entrance, ready to open the shoe cabinet and change shoes, suddenly the shoebox next to her moved twice. Gu Siyu was startled, thinking there was a cockroach inside, and quickly stepped back. At this moment, the shoes rubbed against her and chased after her. Gu Siyu lifted her leg, ready to kick, and a dog's head popped out of the box.

Teddy crawled out of the shoebox, with a silly expression on his face, his big ears waving, and he stuck out his pink tongue towards her and barked, "Woof!"

"?"

"Oh my god."

Gu Siyu's body was numb, but the dog thought he was so cute that he continued to bark, looking like he was saying, "Surprise!"

Leaning against the shoe cabinet, Gu Siyu took a few deep breaths and said, "What the hell, stupid dog, your owner has left, what are you doing here?"

Teddy's brain was very clever, and he understood what she said. He crawled around in the box for a while, and finally pulled out a card for Gu Siyu to see. It read: "[Can you help take care of the dog?]"

Gu Siyu's mouth twitched.

She was supposed to help take care of the dog? Huo Junxian was really something.

Wasn't Huo Junxian inseparable from her dog? What kind of trouble was this?

"Woof woof!" Teddy crawled out of the box and ran around in her room, his butt wagging, even outshining the big butt of the Corgi.

It seemed that this dog really liked it here.

Author's note:

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

I've been busy with Chinese New Year shopping these past few days, so the update will be delayed, I'm sorry! Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me between 2022-01-29 23:29:352022-01-30 23:56:27

Translator's note: -__-

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

64.2K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
2.2K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
628K 15.5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...