The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 15: I'm scared

177 14 0
By An-errr

Huo Junxian sat quietly in the office, not doing anything. She rested her chin on her hand and looked out the glass wall, admiring the city in the rain. The raindrops slid diagonally down, and the hurried figures seemed to have turned the whole city upside down.

She became a beautiful scenery in the rain. Over the years, her temperament had not changed. She was gentle and quiet, always able to cleverly blend into the painting, making her look incomparably beautiful. When she watched the rain, others watched her, and their gaze could never leave her.

"The rain has stopped." Huo Junxian moved a little, withdrew her gaze, and then turned around and lightly clapped her hands. Teddy jumped off the sofa and ran to her side, sticking out his tongue for a hug.

"Is it fun?"

When she asked, Teddy understood and nodded. "It's fun. Come play again next time, or... go somewhere else to play."

Jin Yuansen pursed his lips, and his fingers tightened unconsciously. He understood Huo Junxian's meaning. As long as this dog thought his office was fun, she would come again next time.

Huo Junxian walked out of the office holding the dog and spoke to the trembling secretary at the door, "Sorry for bothering you today."

Her tone was gentle, and she looked so peaceful. Who could imagine that she was the "crazy person" in Jin Yuansen's mouth, a complete lunatic? Who could imagine that she sneaked into Jin Yuansen's office and scared him to death?

The secretary and assistant didn't dare to speak. They were not sure when Huo Junxian came and were questioning themselves when she left. But how did she understand everything and seize the opportunity so well?

It was too scary.

Huo Junxian said, "Can I make a suggestion? It's better not to have only coffee beans and coffee machines in the pantry. You can add some milk or some nutritious cereal."

Milk, cereal...

Would Huo Junxian really come again next time?

Huo Junxian spoke lightly, but everyone was scared enough.

In the office, Jin Yuansen kicked the office chair, and the chair hit the redwood desk, and the stacked documents scattered crookedly.

Jin Yuansen stood with his hands on his hips, his face turning pale with anger.

He was usually mild-mannered and gentle, but now he looked like a thunderstorm, scaring those around him. "What are you all doing? She's a living person, and she just walked into my office like that, and none of you noticed?"

They really didn't notice.

And not only was it one person, but she also brought a secretary and a dog, dragging her whole family with her!

A group of people hung their heads low as Jin Yuansen scolded them. The younger assistants were almost crying, "Mr. Jin, we really didn't know..."

Jin Yuansen looked at the group of useless people in the office, rubbing his forehead with his hand. He paced back and forth several times, and finally leaned against the office desk, feeling cold and sweating profusely. Did Huo Junxian create a secret passage here?

Damn it.

Motherfucker.

Huo Junxian was a lunatic who could do anything you couldn't think of.

Jin Yuansen couldn't stay in the office any longer. He felt like there were countless eyes watching him and he was sitting on pins and needles. After more than ten minutes, he called his secretary and assistants several times, but his mind was still not calm. He asked his secretary to go upstairs and see if Huo Junxian was still in the building. When the secretary said that she had left the company, he collapsed onto his chair, exhausted.

Jin Yuansen wanted to make a phone call, but when he was about to dial the number, he held back. He couldn't make the call now; he had to keep his cards close to his chest. Only then could he catch Huo Junxian off guard.

·

Huo Junxian left in a car and went to the old city.

The road became darker as she went further. It was her first time here, and Teddy didn't feel safe and kept moving around. But because he was in her arms, he didn't bark.

Her phone kept vibrating since she added a certain number. It hadn't stopped since then.

The secretary introduced, "This area has started to be demolished. When the subway comes over, it will be a commercial area, and skyscrapers have already begun to be built nearby."

Real estate companies are very sensitive to these things. In the current development trend, as long as you can grab a piece of land in the city, no matter how you do it, it's a piece of fat meat with enough oil and water to squeeze out. The city is only so big, and as more and more people squeeze in, once it's full, the price of surrounding land will skyrocket.

"Whose land is it?" Huo Junxian asked, putting down her phone and looking up.

"I heard it was snatched up by a group called Tangyuan. No one else saw the value at the time, but they had a long-term vision and bought it. Now the price has increased several times and is still rising," the secretary said.

The road ahead was difficult to walk and the car stopped. The secretary got out and opened the door, holding an umbrella for Huo Junxian as she walked forward with her dog. The secretary said, "Why don't we not go over there? It doesn't feel very safe."

Huo Junxian tucked away her Teddy.

"It's okay."

They reached the eaves and looked up, able to see which floor had lights on. The rain started pouring heavily again, muffling all nearby sounds. The streetlights around them were all broken, making it very scary.

On a rainy night, the doorbell on the seventh floor suddenly rang.

The woman knocked on the door, her clothes soaked through.

When Gu Siyu opened the door, she propped it open with her hand and licked her lips. Seeing the woman suddenly appear in front of her, her eyebrows raised slightly and her smile became very flirtatious.

Huo Junxian's umbrella was dripping with water, a few drops fell on her high heels, and her chest was completely soaked, revealing her impressive shape.

The hallway light was on for five seconds, but it went out because there was no sound. After a moment, Gu Siyu stepped aside and waited for the person outside to come in. She slammed the door shut with force.

Huo Junxian stood at the entrance, "Do you have any shoes to change into?"

Gu Siyu opened the shoe cabinet and found a clean pair to give to her. Huo Junxian bent down to change her shoes, just as she put down her umbrella, Teddy crawled out of her clothes. Huo Junxian was completely soaked, but Teddy was clean and dry.

Perhaps because it was a new place, Teddy was a little excited and ran out, but after a few seconds, he felt scared and barked in the room.

"How did you come here?" Gu Siyu leaned against the wall. Huo Junxian's clothes were completely soaked, and they were now clinging to her body. She was wearing a white dress today, which became very transparent when wet.

Huo Junxian said, "I walked over. It's difficult to drive here."

She raised her hand and handed the bag to Gu Siyu, "Vegetables."

"...... Did my message on the phone not explain clearly enough? Did I ask you to come to my house to cook?" Gu Siyu found it a bit funny. Huo Junxian seemed to have misunderstood her intention.

"Aren't you hungry?" Huo Junxian asked softly. "Xiao Yu needs to eat on time, but if you don't want to eat... that's okay too."

"Damn it," Gu Siyu cursed silently.

Did Huo Junxian install surveillance in her home, knowing that she was hungry and deliberately provoking her? To be honest, she was really hungry. On this rainy day, she couldn't find anything to eat.

Huo Junxian changed her shoes. She had a tall figure and looked good even without shoes on. Gu Siyu hadn't paid much attention to her feet before, but now, she felt that her wearing slippers was very casual and had an indescribable sexiness.

For a few days, Gu Siyu had thought that it was because Huo Junxian wore high heels that it felt good when she stepped on her. But now, she had completely overturned that idea. Huo Junxian was stimulating no matter how she dressed or what she wore.

"Don't run around, and don't bite things randomly," Huo Junxian said to the Teddy obediently squatting on the ground. She swept her gaze around the room, which was about 70 square meters in size. There wasn't much in the room except for a worn-out sofa, a coffee table, and an old-fashioned TV with a rear casing that was probably hard to find even in the flea market.

The kitchen was empty, covered in dust.

Huo Junxian took a small package out of her bag, opened it, and squeezed out a bone for Teddy.

Teddy held it with his paw and gnawed on it, making a humming sound. The bone smelled quite good, and Gu Siyu watched him intently.

She was really hungry.

"You're not going to eat?" Huo Junxian asked.

"Order takeout," Gu Siyu said.

Huo Junxian looked outside the window. It was raining heavily, and she probably couldn't get takeout delivered. "Where's the rice in your house?"

"Rice? There's no rice at home."

Gu Siyu hugged her arms and saw Huo Junxian's disbelieving expression. "Why would I lie to you?"

"Are there no other food options?"

"No."

"Then let's make noodles. It's easier."

The kitchen light didn't turn on even after several attempts. Huo Junxian looked up at the light and asked, "Is it broken?"

Gu Siyu walked over, stood behind her, and placed her hand on her finger, pressing it once and then again, continuously pressing several times until the light finally turned on.

Huo Junxian may have seen this kind of light for the first time and was a little surprised. She went in to take a look, and the pots and pans were all dirty.

But it didn't bother her. She had everything she needed, and the seasoning and noodles were all prepared. She put them on the ground first and then placed them on the countertop one by one after cleaning up.

Inside, people were busy, and outside, the pouring rain pounded on the glass windows and eaves. But Huo Junxian was not affected at all, and her busy figure looked particularly capable.

Gu Siyu's mouth watered, and she swallowed, putting her legs up on the coffee table. She remembered the dream she had and bit her lip. Why did she want to step on someone more now?

Huo Junxian's clothes were all soaked, especially when she crouched down, and Gu Siyu could see the color under her clothes, black...

It suited her well.

It is said that the feeling of being stepped on and stepping on someone is very different.

Looking at Huo Junxian busy in the kitchen, Gu Siyu couldn't help but wonder what this woman was thinking when she came here.

This was a wolf's den after all.

Gu Siyu walked to the kitchen, where the water in the pot had boiled, and the white noodles were tumbling inside, hot steam rising. Huo Junxian was far away, and her clothes had not been changed. The shoulder part was wet. Gu Siyu walked over, placed her hand on her shoulder, and gently slid her fingers over it, holding onto her shoulder and saying, "Are you cold? Why don't you take off your clothes?"

Huo Junxian wiped the blade with a clean wet cloth, her face printed on the knife edge, pale and quiet.

Of course, she knew that Gu Siyu wasn't so kind and didn't have any extra expressions, but she accepted it calmly.

Gu Siyu also saw her face on the knife blade and saw her own bad behavior. She felt that if she continued to bully Huo Junxian, she might get killed by her.

Gu Siyu asked, "What did I tell you on the phone?"

She lowered her head and watched as Huo Junxian tightened her grip on the knife handle.

"Say it."

"You said... let me come over and let you step on me properly."

"And then?"

"When you're done stepping on me, I'll forget about stepping on you."

Gu Siyu asked softly, "If I said that, why did you still come over?"

"If I didn't come, you would find a chance..." Huo Junxian's voice was very small, almost inaudible. Gu Siyu pressed down on her body, bringing her ear to her lips. Huo Junxian pursed her lips and refused to speak.

Gu Siyu held her hands tightly, using a bit of force.

"If you didn't come, you would find a chance to kill me," Huo Junxian said softly. She trembled under Gu Siyu's grasp. "I'm afraid."

The author has something to say:

Sorry for being late. Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated me with nutrient solution from 22:31:41 on January 28, 2022 to 23:29:35 on January 29, 2022~

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 218 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
140K 9.4K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
99.5K 2.9K 42
[Treasure #1] "Wait a sec. Did you do something to me?!?" "What if I say I did?" ×•× Different incidents br...
5.6K 522 13
"Shi Zun! Now you owe me you know." Shi Ying frowned as his hold on his rose-patterned umbrella tightened. "What do you want?" He asked without turni...