The Consequence of Provoking...

Galing kay An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 14: Sickly

200 13 0
Galing kay An-errr

Jin Yuansen will definitely not be a dog for Gu Siyu. Doing so  would go against his original intention of seeking Gu Siyu. To him, coaxing women is just a form of deception, and being a lickspittle is thoroughly demeaning, representing that he will lose his dignity.

"Gu Siyu." Jin Yuansen called her full name, with a cool gaze.

The words behind were covered by the falling rain. The raindrops pattered on the umbrella, and Gu Siyu gently turned the handle of the umbrella, spinning off the rainwater on the surface of the umbrella. It didn't matter whether she heard it or not. His words were just barking in Gu Siyu's ear.

Who wants to listen to dog talk?

After returning home, Gu Siyu took off her clothes. There was a slight mark on her white short-sleeved shoulder, but it wasn't very deep. She took some soap and rubbed it in the bathroom.

Today, she didn't get anything from her trip, and her newly bought pants were ruined by bites. She was even stepped on a few times. What a pity.

It had been raining for several days in a row. From drizzle to urgent downpour, everyone thought the rain was good at first, and it could alleviate the summer heat. But when the water level reached the calf, everyone became worried that it would turn into a flood.

When it was drizzling, Gu Siyu stayed at home and ordered takeout. She was comfortable being alone, but now she didn't care how much she had to pay for delivery. The old houses in the city were dilapidated, and even during the day, they had to be careful when delivering things, let alone in a rainstorm. Who would be foolish enough to risk their lives for a few dollars?

Gu Siyu flipped through the delivery app and couldn't find a single restaurant that would deliver. Finally, she had to settle for the leftover crayfish in the fridge and a few bags of snacks to barely fill her stomach.

This rain was really annoying.

Gu Siyu kicked the tea table.

She couldn't go out, and everything she ate and played with was unsatisfying.

Last time, her words had offended Jin Yuansen, and he no longer sweet-talked her. He had been trying to find a way to make Gu Siyu pay the price.

He stopped her card and took back the house he gave her.

Of course, Jin Yuansen was surprised. This despicable person Gu Siyu loved money to the bone. She sold the luxury goods he bought her and asked for cash for all her gifts. It was quite troublesome for Jin Yuansen to retrieve the money because they were all gifts he gave her voluntarily, and Gu Siyu would definitely keep good evidence.

Jin Yuansen made up his mind. He went directly to a lawyer and found some unsavory people. As long as Gu Siyu caused trouble, he would make her suffer a bit.

Listening to the disturbing sound of rain, Gu Siyu lay tiredly on the sofa, flipping through her phone. She changed positions every once in a while. These past two days, she felt like her shoulders were heavy, and she couldn't sleep well at night.

For no reason.

It was because Huo Junxian kicked her a few times in her dream, leaving her feeling disoriented. In her dreams, she would always retaliate and kick her back, and not just any ordinary kick, but the kind that made Huo Junxian beg for mercy.

Her dreams were more vivid than her imagination during the day. The wind blew open her curtains, and moonlight seeped through the cracks, casting a white veil on Huo Junxian's body. She was kneeling with red eyes, begging her repeatedly, "I'm sorry... Gu Siyu... I'm sorry..."

Her voice got softer with each sentence, and the wetness in her eyes was like a quiet pond in the night, rippling circles that softened Gu Siyu's heart.

But Gu Siyu was not a good person. She was simply a bad seed who didn't stop her cruel bullying just because Huo Junxian was crying. She kicked her leg after leg, "Why should I forgive you?"

She lifted Huo Junxian's chin, and her tears fell onto Gu Siyu's foot. Then Huo Junxian offered her foot for Gu Siyu to kick, looking submissive and afraid. Gu Siyu didn't make it easy for her and pinched and twisted her flesh with her fingers.

...

"Hey."

Gu Siyu leaned back, biting on a shrimp shell slowly. She put her legs on the table. Being a married woman, this was the kind of torture she played with.

She flipped through several contact methods, carefully thinking about it. Several people around her had Huo Junxian's contact information, but she didn't. This made her very upset.

Gu Siyu sent a message to Duan Jiayang with her phone: [You send a message to Huo Junxian, telling her to come find me.]

Duan Jiayang: [She probably won't reply.]

Gu Siyu: [Huh?]

Duan Jiayang: [I've messaged her before, and she didn't reply.]

She followed up with a sweating emoji.

Gu Siyu was quite unhappy.

At that time, when Duan Jiayang asked for Huo Junxian's contact information, she was biting her teeth nearby. Several times she wanted to rush up and smash the phone, but she barely held back because Duan Jiayang said that finding Huo Junxian's help was good for returning to the Duan family for a million yuan.

Duan Jiayang had actually talked to Huo Junxian, even if Huo Junxian didn't reply to her. This action made Gu Siyu uncomfortable.

Gu Siyu: "What did you say to her?"

Duan Jiayang: "Nothing yet... just sent a message asking if she's there, politely called her sister, but she hasn't replied to me. Should I ask Xiao Xiao? She seems to be more familiar with her?"

"Sister?"

Gu Siyu felt unhappy. Huo Junxian would not allow anyone to call her that, as it was too ambiguous.

Duan Jiayang: "I'll give you her number, you can try adding her?"

Ge Siyu: "You give her my account."

Duan Jiayang replied with a "okay".

Gu Siyu thought that with Huo Junxian's personality, she probably wouldn't add her. Huo Junxian was a dominant person and required a threatening tone to deal with her. Even if you hit her, you had to use a chain whip. Ordinary whips didn't seem to work on her.

Gu Siyu: "Give her a reminder, if she doesn't add me, she'll bear the consequences."

Duan Jiayang: "Isn't that a bit too much?"

Ge Siyu: "Send it."

Duan Jiayang could only send the message, adding: "Sister Huo, this is from Siyu, please add her WeChat account." After sending it, she asked Gu Siyu with confusion: "Are you very familiar with Sister Huo?"

Gu Siyu: "Very familiar."

At this time, in the Hongxin Real Estate Building, the rain was beating against the glass wall, and the office was quiet. The decoration inside was exquisite and the equipment was complete, without any damage from the heavy rain.

The secretary brought a stack of documents and placed a cup of fragrant coffee in front of Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian took a sip of coffee and said, "Don't send this next time, Xiao Yu can't drink it. It likes to lick things randomly, and it would be terrible if it drank this."

"Sorry, this is the only one available outside. Should I go back and make you some milk?" The secretary picked up the coffee cup.

Teddy, who was biting something on the sofa, tilted his head and barked, "Woof?"

Huo Junxian replied, "No, thank you."

The secretary helped to flip through the documents and said, "This is what you wanted."

Huo Junxian nodded and picked up the documents to skim through them. Most of the content was in a foreign language, and they were all important.

The secretary hesitated for a moment and said, "After you left, Miss Gu looked at your documents."

"It's okay, she can't understand them," Huo Junxian said.

"She seemed to have used her phone to translate," the secretary added.

"…That's fine." Huo Junxian looked up, still not in a hurry. A smile played on her lips as she said, "Even with the translation, she still couldn't understand them?"

General Huo looked like she was quite happy?

"I'm not entirely sure, but it seems like she didn't understand," the secretary said.

Huo Junxian's smile grew wider. "If she understood, she wouldn't have sent me a message to come over."

"What do you mean?" the secretary didn't understand.

Huo Junxian tapped her phone. "…Hmm, she sent me a WeChat message and asked me to go to her house with her friend's invitation."

"Oh, are you going?" the secretary asked.

Huo Junxian's lips moved slightly, then closed again. After a while, she spoke, "I'll see if it's fun there. If it's not fun, then I won't go."

But how does one define what is considered fun?

Huo Junxian found it quite enjoyable to step on Gu Siyu. She waited for her in the office for several days, but unfortunately, Gu Siyu didn't come back to the company.

"The rain is about to stop, but it will start again in an hour. If you're going out, you should go now," the secretary said, looking at the notification on her phone.

As she spoke, the door was pushed open, and Jin Yuansen suddenly appeared outside. He first froze in place, then took a few steps back to look at the office sign before storming into the office, angrily saying, "What are you doing in my office?"

Not only was Huo Junxian sitting in his office, but she was also sitting in his chair. Her fingers were tapping the keyboard a few times. Teddy, who was sick in the head, was even more arrogant, and had clawed his leather sofa to pieces.

"Hmm?" Huo Junxian raised her eyes to look at him, her eyes calm, and said, "Last time you came to my place, this time I come to yours, is that not okay?"

Huo Junxian's expression was very plain. She slid the mouse slowly and leisurely.

Jin Yuansen thought at first that she was just casually touching things. When he walked over to take a look, Huo Junxian had turned on his computer and was looking at his important files, which were all his recent important projects.

"What do you want to do, Huo Junxian?"

"Nothing." Huo Junxian leaned against the chair with her back, her arms resting on the back of the chair, her long fingers interlaced. "I just wanted to try out this office and see how it feels."

Jin Yuansen quickly shut down his computer. Huo Junxian didn't stop him, as if she was indifferent to it all. Jin Yuansen turned to his assistants at the door and scolded them, "Who let her in?"

His secretary was scared and trembling, shaking her head repeatedly. "General Jin, we didn't open the door to let her in. Madam came here on her own and entered the office by entering the password. We had no idea she was inside..."

Jin Yuansen's secretary and assistants were all shocked. How did Huo Junxian get in? When did she come in?

Jin Yuansen didn't understand and was at a loss.

After a moment, Huo Junxian pointed her finger up, under her chin.

"What do you mean?"

Huo Junxian smiled.

Jin Yuansen immediately understood, his emotions uncontrollable. He started cursing, "Huo Junxian, are you crazy? Are you mentally ill? Are you monitoring my office? Who gave you permission to do this? Damn it, why don't you just go die."

Huo Junxian looked at Jin Yuansen calmly.

The secretary stood next to Huo Junxian, more composed than Jin Yuansen. She calmly organized Huo Junxian's files and said, "General Jin, have you forgotten? These are all the promises you made to Miss Huo at the beginning."

Jin Yuansen was stunned.

The secretary continued, "You confessed to Miss Huo, saying that everything you had was hers, and that you would prove to her how much you loved her."

Jin Yuansen had said sweet words to Huo Junxian when he pursued her, saying he loved her and would give his life for her. If Huo Junxian didn't believe him, he would prove it to her until she did.

At that time, Huo Junxian looked at him with an affectionate look in her eyes and said, "Then I'll stare at you with my eyes."

She laughed as if she took everything Jin Yuansen said seriously.

Huo Junxian is the type of person who won't tell you whether she believes you when you say you love her. But from the moment you say you love her, she will help you prove yourself, monitor and watch how you love her.

Jin Yuansen really wanted to kill Huo Junxian, but when her finger moved slightly, just a simple curve, he was frightened and held back his anger. He didn't dare to harm a single hair on Huo Junxian's head.

'Huo Junxian, just wait for me. I will definitely kill you this time,' he gritted his teeth and said in his heart.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrients for me between 2022-01-27 21:09:52 ~ 2022-01-28 22:31:41~

TO BE CONTINUE...    

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.6K 176 11
Yang Zhilan's idyllic village life is shattered when her late adoptive father's past comes back to haunt her family as he had double-crossed a very p...
64.6K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
655 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
6K 573 14
"Shi Zun! Now you owe me you know." Shi Ying frowned as his hold on his rose-patterned umbrella tightened. "What do you want?" He asked without turni...