The Consequence of Provoking...

Από An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow

222 13 0
Από An-errr

At the company entrance, the car stopped and Huo Junxian got out of the car holding her dog. Teddy kicked its legs twice and barked at Gu Siyu.

The sun outside was scorching, and it wasn't easy to protect a big furry dog. Soon, Huo Junxian's arm became damp. She asked, "When should I wait for you over there?"

"I'm not sure, but when I'm done, you must wait for me outside," Gu Siyu replied unreasonably.

Huo Junxian didn't ask for her contact information. She wouldn't take the initiative to give it, but she really didn't want it. She would be angry because of Huo Junxian's stupidity.

Huo Junxian's gaze fell on the phone that Gu Siyu was playing with several times. Finally, she said softly, "Then I'll go."

Gu Siyu was very puzzled. Huo Junxian was a person with delicate thoughts, which could be seen from her housework. Why was she so cold to her and even provocative?

She really wanted to do something to tidy her up.

After getting in the car, no one spoke or teased each other, which seemed a bit boring. She lowered her seat and played with her phone with the air conditioning blowing.

It only took ten minutes to get back to the crossroad just now, and at most, it would take twenty minutes to encounter traffic jams. However, the car had been driving for half an hour and hadn't arrived yet. Gu Siyu glanced out of the car window and saw the river surface. Several large sand ships were working under the scorching sun.

The occasional hateful look in the driver's rearview mirror was too familiar to Gu Siyu. She could see what he was thinking at a glance.

The car stopped in a deserted area with no one around. The river water was hitting the rocks on the shore, and the air was full of fishy smell. There were a few scattered pieces of garbage on the ground.

"Tell me a place name," Gu Siyu said.

"Jiangtanjiao," the driver's hand left the keyboard, and he rubbed his fingers. He seemed to be about to teach Gu Siyu a lesson.

(Note: "Jiangtanjiao" may refer to several different places in China, Hmm.. I don't know hehe~~)

"You think it over," Gu Siyu didn't even lift her head and her fingers slid across the screen, speaking slowly, "If you listen to me, Miss, I must hold something that she cares about. If you make me angry, hmm...I am a person with a bad temper and hold grudges."

The consequences of her anger were quite severe.

The driver's hand trembled as he was about to push the car door open. After a moment, he gritted his teeth and pulled his hand back, gripping the steering wheel again. The car turned around and drove back. He didn't say any of the vicious words he had thought of.

After playing with her phone for a while, Gu Siyu felt a little dizzy. She looked at the scenery outside the window. The view during the retreat was quite different from the one coming. She asked, "How long have you known Huo Junxian? You call her 'Miss'."

The driver had a stern expression and looked quite fierce. Gu Siyu wondered if it was because he had been working with Huo Junxian for too long and had a temper like hers. At first, he was like a mute and only spoke after Gu Siyu urged him.

"Since sixth grade until now, Miss has been my employer for 15 years," the driver finally answered.

"Sixth grade...around 11 or 12 years old. That's been a long time," Gu Siyu was curious, "What was she like before?"

But the driver didn't say anything, no matter how much she tried to force him.

The driver brought her back to the intersection, and Gu Siyu got off the car and bought an ice cream cone from a nearby tea shop. After the luxury car left, she took a big bite of the ice cream and walked towards the small area where the bar was located. The bar's sign was lit up, illuminating the darkness. There were people hugging, sobbing, and a group of villains waiting to take advantage and loot.

As Gu Siyu stood at the entrance, she heard a whistle and was stopped by a man who looked like a thug. He had a black short-sleeved shirt with a snake swallowing a flower tattooed on his exposed arm. He was obviously a social misfit and not a good person.

"Long time no see, Gu Siyu. What have you been up to lately?" the social misfit asked her with a smirk.

"Just busy," Gu Siyu replied.

"What are you busy with? I can't hear you sing, and it's making me anxious," the social misfit said.

Before Gu Siyu could reply, her phone rang. The person who had asked her to come urged her, "Gu Siyu, when are you coming?"

"I'm coming," Gu Siyu replied and walked into the bar, ignoring the social misfit. She breathed a sigh of relief once inside; she always felt under pressure when talking to these kinds of people. They were really annoying.

He Xiao had brought a hand clap and was sitting in the crowd, swaying and shaking while saying, "We've almost finished a dozen beers. Why are you just coming now?"

"Traffic jam," Gu Siyu lied, and walked around to sit on the sofa.

There were two other girls there. One was named Duan Jiayang, who was a bit quieter and sipped on her juice. She asked Gu Siyu, "What have you been up to lately?"

"Playing and working," Gu Siyu replied.

"You still work?" Duan Jiayang was surprised.

"Yes, people have to work to live, right? If you don't want to go back, find a job," Gu Siyu said, tilting her head and sounding particularly casual.

Duan Jiayang was different from the two of them, a serious and wealthy second-generation, but unfortunately her background was poor. Her father was not a good person. After Duan Jiayang's mother died, he immediately remarried. The woman he married had a child who was older than Duan Jiayang.

It is said that the woman was her father's young love, who came into the family and soon became pregnant with a boy, which they had confirmed through a medical check. Duan Jiayang couldn't stand her stepmother, and had a fight with her at home. But her father didn't listen to her explanation and was completely brainwashed by her stepmother's slanders. So Duan Jiayang ran away in anger.

Duan Jiayang used to be a spendthrift second-generation, and didn't save much money. After coming out, she spent all her money quickly. Today, she met Gu Siyu to borrow money.

Gu Siyu thought Duan Jiayang was foolish. If she were Duan Jiayang, she would have turned her family upside down. Why run away when her family was so rich? At least take all the money or drive away that family.

The second generation of the rich was too naive and had no means. They couldn't survive outside, and were especially concerned about their face. What's the point?

Duan Jiayang was embarrassed to ask for money, so she poured Gu Siyu a glass of wine and asked, "By the way, didn't you say you wanted to inquire about someone? Who do you want to inquire about?"

"Yu Wanyue."

Duan Jiayang thought for a moment and shook her head. "I don't know her."

He Xiao, who works at the pet hospital, also shook her head and said, "I don't know her either. Our pet hospital has never received this person."

Gu Siyu said, "Don't shake your head yet. You should have met her." She changed her identity and asked, "Do you know Mrs. Shao Boming?"

"Oh, isn't she the pretty one?" He Xiao immediately remembered. Nowadays people are materialistic, especially in places like their big pet hospital. They can't remember everyone, but what they remember is the reputation of the person.

He Xiao replied, "She is our main customer, who often brings her dog for grooming. She has a brown dog, right?"

Gu Siyu nodded, "How is her relationship with her husband? Have you heard any gossip?"

He Xiao was curious, "Why are you asking this?"

Gu Siyu said, "Nothing much, I just saw her wrist and ankle were injured once, suspecting that she was a victim of domestic violence."

"I feel like her husband treats her well," He Xiao recalled. "Every time she came to our hospital, her husband was the one who came to pick her up. She does have a quick temper, but you can't judge her solely based on that."

Speaking softly, He Xiao said, "But one time, I overheard them arguing, and Yu Wanyue called her husband a eunuch dog."

"Hmm?"

He Xiao lowered her voice, "She called her husband a eunuch dog."

Surprised, Gu Siyu looked at He Xiao, and Duan Jiayang also leaned in, curious about the matter.

"I'm not sure about the details. It was just a phone conversation I heard Yu Wanyue have, and the other side didn't agree. Yu Wanyue was very upset and just stood in the corridor cursing.

There were two nurses there at the time, and she cursed freely, without regard for anyone. Yu Wanyue asked her husband to come to our pet hospital to check if he was really a eunuch dog, so he couldn't be treated like a human."

Gu Siyu laughed, finding the situation quite interesting, and turned to Duan Jiayang. "Jiayang, how much do you know about Shao Boming?"

Duan Jiayang's family was wealthy, and she often interacted with people with power and influence, so she knew some gossip.

Duan Jiayang nodded, saying she knew a bit. "The fact that Shao Boming can't be treated like a human is not a secret in the industry, but no one has confirmed it. I thought it was just men's banter."

"I've met Shao Boming before. My stepmother got married, and he came once. He's quite handsome and capable. In his early years, Shao's family fought for property, and he drove away several uncles and secured his position. Oh, and he's a twin. He had a sister or a brother who died of a rare disease when they were in high school. It's a pity. Shao Boming also had a serious illness back then. I guess that's where the root of his illness lies. As for his relationship with his wife, I don't know. I didn't ask. I'll ask when I go back home for the New Year."

"Okay, thanks," Gu Siyu nodded.

After some thought, she asked, "Do you know Huo Junxian?"

"Ah! I know Huo Junxian very well!" He Xiao nodded vigorously.

"If I asked you about Yu Wanyue, you'd have to think for a while. How come you remember Huo Junxian so clearly?" Gu Siyu asked.

He Xiao hooked her lips and said softly, "You'll understand once you meet Huo Junxian. She's the most popular person at our pet hospital. My sister-in-law."

"Huh?"

"Huo Junxian is especially beautiful and has a particularly attractive figure."

When it comes to attractiveness, Duan Jiayang also asked with a smile, "Describe it."

He Xiao pointed to their chests and said, "She has a big chest."

"Also, my sister-in-law is especially gentle. She often sends cat and dog food to our pet hospital to help rescue stray animals. She has invested hundreds of thousands of yuan. Every time she brings her dog in for a checkup, she sees our staff working hard and she will also bring fruit and her own homemade cookies. It's amazing."

Every time Huo Junxian comes, everyone is happy. They thank her while stealing glances at her. It's like struggling between heaven and hell, always painfully thinking that they are just ordinary people.

"You haven't seen her for sure." He Xiao scratched her hands. "I really want to bury my head in her chest, I really do."

Gu Siyue thought to herself, "Not only have I seen her, but I'm also in a forced relationship with her." She pushed He Xiao's forehead and said, "Stop fantasizing."

Huo Junxian is now hers, and she doesn't like it when others have impure thoughts about her, even her friends.

"No dirty thoughts allowed." Duan Jiayang handed a glass of wine to He Xiao and leaned in to whisper, "Next time Huo, Huo..."

"Huo Junxian!"

"Huo Junxian comes, call me over to see her."

"By the way, Siyu, do you want to know anything about Huo sister-in-law? Is she with her husband? Speaking of which, her husband is really disgusting and not worthy of her...Siyue, Siyue?"

He Xiao called her several times but didn't snap her out of her trance.

Gu Siyue bit her lip, holding the iceberg glass on the table and rubbing the grooves on the surface with her fingertips.

He Xiao's description of Huo Junxian was accurate. Huo Junxian is wealthy and well-known, but she's also cold and aloof. It's not that she's abstinent, but she seems like she wouldn't know what to do when faced with intimacy.

Gu Siyu licked her lips, not sure why her fingers were trembling. When she finished the drink in her glass, she immediately understood.

Oh, she probably wants to be like He Xiao and them.

Gu Siyue looked at the drink in her glass, still not finished, and swayed it.

Shallow, so shallow.

But she can't help it, she's just that superficial.

Author's Note:

I'm also very superficial, hehe, want to pinch, want to pinch, so greedy.

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution from 2022-01-21 10:16:53 to 2022-01-22 13:27:34~

Translator's note: Boing boing~~ I want to hug someone chest too, I mean I want to bury myself in to it. 🙈

TO BE CONTINUE...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

99.5K 2.9K 42
[Treasure #1] "Wait a sec. Did you do something to me?!?" "What if I say I did?" ×•× Different incidents br...
39.7K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
14.2K 975 22
18+ dark romance " be my girlfriend " " I know i am pretty but don't be this desperate " ----------------------------------- " you pick her between...
8K 225 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...