The Consequence of Provoking...

Por An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Más

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic

360 20 3
Por An-errr

Gu Siyu glanced at her phone and felt that her face had not recovered from the swelling. She touched it with her fingers and felt a cold sensation on her cheeks.

The kitchen door was closed with soundproofing, but she could still faintly hear the sound of cooking.

Gu Siyu lay back and replied to her friend's message.

Xiao Xiao: [Siyu, come to the bar for a drink. I'll treat you. I've had an interesting experience recently, I want to share it with you.]

Gu Siyu: [I have something interesting over here too.]

Xiao Xiao: [Take me with you! Take me with you!]

Gu Siyu: [I just want to play alone.]

Xiao Xiao: [Stingy! If you're not coming back, can I stay at your place? I have nowhere to go recently.]

Gu Siyu: [Let's meet for dinner tomorrow and I'll ask you about someone.]

Xiao Xiao: [Who?]

Gu Siyu: [I'll tell you when we meet.]

While chatting, Gu Siyu received a message from Jin Yuansen.

She frowned at the message and was about to reply when she heard the voice of Yu Wanyue again. Yu Wanyue spoke in a low voice, seemingly avoiding Huo Junxian. She walked up to Gu Siyu and looked at her with hostility, without the deliberate attitude she had before.

"I hope you don't provoke Junxian," Yu Wanyue said.

"What's in it for me?" Gu Siyu looked towards the kitchen and deliberately hissed, "Although she hit me, she was flirting with me just now."

Yu Wanyue could tell what had just happened. She had wanted to stop it, but it was too late. She picked up her bag from the table and pulled out a card from inside. "There's more money in here than what Jin Yuansen gave you. Leave Junxian and this is all yours."

The card she pulled out looked very high-end, much nicer than the bank card Jin Yuansen gave her. It was probably a custom-made card.

"Don't be at odds with money," Yu Wanyue said.

"You really know me," Gu Siyu went to take the card, but Yu Wanyue pulled it back. "You leave her first."

Both of them couldn't hide anymore and dropped their pretenses. Yu Wanyue smiled. This woman was quite gentle, but different from Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian was like a cold moon, while Yu Wanyue's gentleness was like a poisoned curved blade.

Gu Siyu intertwined her fingers. "Huo Junxian's property is worth three billion for one house, and she even split Jin Yuansen's property in half. Do you think... I'm that stupid?"

"But Junxian won't like you. If you insist on being persistent, you might not even get a penny.," Yu Wanyue said.

Gu Siyu still smiled. She wasn't surprised that Yu Wanyue was trying to pay her off because Gu Siyu had a face that loved money. She especially liked it when people negotiated with her using money. Yu Wanyue knew her preferences and it was exactly what she wanted.

Gu Siyu said, "This money shouldn't be for you to ask me to leave. It's probably to pay me for my silence fee. If you try to cheat me, I'll go to your husband and ask him about it. To be honest, I'm quite curious about what kind of person your husband is to give you so much money."

Gu Siyu looked at her wrist and said, "I'm a pretty despicable person. I can do anything."

Yu Wanyue blinked her eyelashes but didn't say anything. The smile that had just appeared on her face disappeared.

The glass door opened and two dogs ran to her feet. Huo Junxian was cooking, and now that there were three more people, she made five dishes.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some to eat later."

The dishes were served, and Huo Junxian squatted down to feed the two dogs rice. The brown and white ones ate hungrily and looked quite cute.

Gu Siyu held her chopsticks and looked at the food on the table.

When Huo Junxian sat down, she turned her head and whispered to her, "She just asked me to elope with you and even wanted to sponsor our elopement."

Yu Wanyue was taken aback and hurriedly explained, "You're talking nonsense. It was clearly me who suggested..."

Gu Siyu continued talking to Húo Junxian, "Huo Junxian, are you coming with me or not? She just tried to use her card to pay me, and I even saw the last four digits: 3679?"

Yu Wanyue gritted her teeth.

In a house without surveillance, logic was consistent, but whoever made a more reasonable argument would be the one Huo Junxian believed.

Lies and truth were judged by others, not oneself. Gu Siyu lazily held her chin, and Yu Wanyue couldn't do anything to her.

"Can you two stop arguing?" Huo Junxian interrupted them helplessly, "Do you want to eat?"

Gu Siyu shrugged, "We're not arguing. It's about dignity."

Dirty hands.

She loved money, but not all money was worth it.

The three women became a drama, each with their own sharpness. Even if the food was delicious, they couldn't get along. Another car drove into the courtyard, but it didn't make any noise and just parked outside.

Both women instinctively looked towards the door. Gu Siyu withdrew her gaze, while Yu Wanyue also toned down her sharpness, retracting their earlier argument.

The assistant held the files and stared blankly at the scene in the room. She was stupid. This was completely different from what Jin Yuansen had said. These two women were clearly jealous of Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian walked out between the two women, lifted her skirt, and walked up to the assistant. Her hair stuck to her cheeks, and she swept it back before asking, "What's the matter?"

The assistant regained her senses and replied, "It's a small matter about a job position in the company."

Huo Junxian nodded.

"When Chairman Huo was alive, you were the CAO (Chief Administrative Officer). It's always been a nominal position, and you've never been to the company. So, Jin Yuansen wants you..." The assistant didn't dare to say it. In fact, it was simple. Jin Yuansen wanted to kick Huo Junxian out of the company, but he was afraid to come himself, so he sent the assistant to do it.

The assistant had little contact with Huo Junxian and mostly heard from Jin Yuansen that she had a mental illness and was disgusting...

He was quite afraid.

Huo Junxian said, "Okay, let me prepare first. The CAO (Chief Administrative Officer) position is not small, and suddenly quitting may affect the company's stock. I'll go over to hand over the job."

"What?"

"Is that not okay?"

"It's okay." The assistant nodded. He just didn't expect Huo Junxian to agree so quickly.

Huo Junxian smiled, "Do you want to come in for a drink?"

The assistant looked inside the room at the two women in the dining room. Although they didn't speak, their eyes contained hostility, like fuses being baked in the sun, ready to cause a big explosion at any time. He shook his head hard and said, "No need to trouble you. I'll go back first."

"Okay."

The assistant glanced at the room again before getting in the car and leaving.

When the assistant left, Huo Junxian turned around, and the other two women in the room stopped fighting.

Gu Siyu didn't approach like Yu Wanyue did. She was just a cold bystander. She really wanted to see what these two women could do together. They faced the risk of domestic violence every day and still had secret meetings.

These two people are not passionate, Huo Junxian cleaned up the house and sat on the sofa with a bag, then took out some wool from it.

"Knitting wool in the summer, tsk..."

Yu Wanyue sat next to Huo Junxian and said, "Junxian, don't listen to her nonsense."

When Huo Junxian was pulling the wool, the ball rolled to Gu Siyu's feet. When she bent down to pick it up, Teddy ran over and pushed it to Huo Junxian's side. The ball slipped past Gu Siyu's palm.

Huo Junxian praised, "Xiao Yu is amazing."

Gu Siyu stood on the side of the sofa and felt lonely. She flicked her fingers and murmured, "Sycophant."

The dog wiggled its butt, and its tail wagged happily. Gu Siyu really wanted to kick it.

Teddy pushed the ball and nibbled on her pants. It was not revenge, but it wanted Gu Siyu to play with it.

Gu Siyu didn't buy it and lightly pushed the dog away with her bare feet. "Get lost, traitor."

The dog jumped onto her feet a few more times.

"Xiao Yu don't scratch people," Huo Junxian reminded.

Teddy rolled over and ran to the yard to chase the brown dog.

As the two dogs left, the surrounding area became quiet. Gu Siyu smelled the fragrance on Huo Junxian's body, which was not milky, but a cold plum fragrance.

She just tasted this smell, and that woman squeezed in aggressively. She had a strong rose perfume on her body and held a bag of wool. She asked Huo Junxian, "How do I start knitting?"

Huo Junxian taught her once, and Yu Wanyue tried it too. She sighed lightly, "I'm so stupid. Please teach me again. I want to knit a cotton sweater this year."

"Okay." Huo Junxian taught Yu Wanyue again.

Repeatedly, Yu Wanyue's hands were clumsy, and she didn't learn it even after a long time. Fortunately, Huo Junxian had a good temper and didn't get angry at her.

During this time, Huo Junxian looked up and glanced at Gu Siyu's position. The person who was sitting there just now had left at some point.

"You teach me again, Junxian." Yu Wanyue pulled on Huo Junxian's clothes. As long as she wanted to, this ball of wool could be knitted from summer to winter.

Gu Siyu went upstairs and stood on the balcony, watching the two dogs playing downstairs.

She didn't like Yu Wanyue very much. She was a variable in her plan. She had already held Huo Junxian in the palm of her hand, but she didn't expect Huo Junxian to be too love-struck. Once someone gave her a bone, she immediately forgot her pain and wagged her tail to follow them.

Two dogs are fighting over a ball, biting back and forth in each other's mouths, without realizing that this ball was bought by Gu Siyu.

Huo Junxian is just like that. She looks decent, but in reality, she's like a dog, recognizing her owner from the bottom of her heart. She was abandoned by Yu Wanyue, but still cried for Yu Wanyue for the entire afternoon. When Yu Wanyue threw her a bone, she ran over wagging her tail, loving her more than anything.

Gu Siyu's sympathy is only as big as the tip of her finger. She feels sorry for Huo Junxian and doesn't mind helping her out, but... if Huo Junxian is so humble, Gu Siyu will immediately retract her overflowing sympathy.

She puts her finger on her cheek.

The swelling has gone down, but she still got hit.

Gu Siyu holds a grudge.

After watching for a while, Huo Junxian walks out of the yard, and the two dogs with the ball run towards her. Huo Junxian walks towards the house, her footsteps paused for a moment. Gu Siyu props up her chin with her hand and briefly thinks that Huo Junxian might look up, but she doesn't.

Gu Siyu taps her chin with her finger, turns around, and goes into the room, lying on the bed playing with her phone, scrolling through the photos one by one.

What kind of mentality did Huo Junxian have when she took these photos?

So exposed, isn't she afraid that Gu Siyu will use them for something?

Gu Siyu's mouth is dry. She goes to pour a glass of water to drink.

In the summer, around four or five o'clock when it's not yet dark, Yu Wanyue isn't in a hurry to leave. She walks around the door with her dog, and Xiao Yu is always behind her dog.

Yu Wanyue extends an invitation, "Junxian, do you want to continue walking our dogs together every day like before?"

Teddy bites Huo Junxian's pants, and Huo Junxian nods and says, "I'll go get the dog leash."

They haven't walked their dogs in a few days, and the leash is still in her room. Huo Junxian goes directly to find the leash, which is tied to the head of the bed. She struggles for a while to untie it.

She goes downstairs and ties the leash to the Teddy.

"Isn't Gu Siyu Jin Yuansen's girlfriend now?" Yu Wanyue asks. "She's the woman who destroyed your family, right? I remember you said that Jin Yuansen didn't marry you because he loved you. It was all because of her."

Huo Junxian doesn't answer.

The two of them walk around the neighborhood as the dusk approaches. The sky is dyed orange-red, the clouds are close to each other, and it becomes a sea of fire clouds.

Two people were taking a walk near the residential area, as the sun began to set, the sky was dyed orange-red, with clouds merging into a sea of fire.

As they passed by the trees, a cool breeze blew in. Yu Wanyue said, "Women like her love money, she's not sincere to Jin Yuansen, and she won't be loyal to anyone else either. If you're bothered by her, I can help you take care of it."

Her voice was soft, blending with the sound of leaves rustling in the wind. "I can do anything for you."

Huo Junxian said, "Let's walk the dog."

Yu Wanyue squeezed the leash hard, suppressing her emotions and said, "Okay."

The dogs had boundless energy, running around the house tirelessly, while Huo Junxian walked home in the night. Yu Wanyue stopped at the door and didn't go in with her.

Inside the house was quiet, and Huo Junxian took a shower, blowing her hair halfway dry and hanging the hairdryer on the wall.

The ceiling light was dimly lit, and the bed moved twice. Gu Siyu sat up, propping herself up with her elbows, exhaling heavily.

Huo Junxian smelled good after taking a shower, and the milk-scented shower gel was very alluring. No wonder the neighbor woman was always sticking to her like a dog.

Huo Junxian dried her hair in silence, not saying a word. She didn't look like the kind of woman who was showy, always wearing long clothes and pants to conceal any hint of sensuality. Huo Junxian was inherently cold, not talking or laughing, as if she were a machine. Even this description was not appropriate enough, she was like a machine thrown into the snow in winter, not knowing if it was good or bad.

She quietly nestled in the snow, watching others as if they were dead, and she was dead too.

Gu Siyu hooked her finger onto Huo Junxian's pajamas and asked annoyingly, "Are you really happy fooling around with her like this, hiding and sneaking around every day?"

Huo Junxian raised her arm, palm falling on her hair, and she brushed the part that was still damp.

Gu Siyu said, "You might as well be with me. I'll be with you day and night."

"I'll accompany you to eat, shower, and sleep."

"Of course, you can choose not to fool around with me, and continue to fool around with your little lover. But I will tell your husband. I will tell them all."

"He seems particularly unhappy with your property distribution." Gu Siyu put her arm on Huo Junxian's shoulder, pinching the stack of "Property Settlement" documents and shaking them.

Huo Junxian stopped drying her hair immediately, reaching out to grab the documents, but Gu Siyu was faster and held the documents up.

The movement of Huo Junxian's hair suddenly stopped, she reached out to grab it, but Gu Siyu raised the file faster.

"What do you want?" Huo Junxian didn't play dumb this time.

Gu Siyu could see her neck from behind, fair and straight-angled, the legendary beautiful swan neck.

It is said that when swans mate, they rub their necks together. When they are deeply in love, they even sleep with their necks intertwined.

Gu Siyu leaned in and lifted the hair on her shoulder to her ear. She was originally going to kiss Huo Junxian's chin, but when she looked down, she saw her open bathrobe and her full chest.

Gu Siyu grabbed her shoulder, made a sound, and rubbed it twice, holding her in the palm of her hand. "Huo Junxian, I'm not joking with you. I was serious about what I said just now. Don't pretend you don't know. I'll give you one night to consider."

As she spoke, unconsciously, Gu Siyu's fingers slid to the center of her chest, with her palm attached to her heart.

She shouted her name, face to face with Huo Junxian, and then put her hand on her chest.

"Huo Junxian."

Thump!

"Huo Junxian!"

Bang!

Bang bang bang!

Gu Siyu shamelessly harassed her, and the more Huo Junxian struggled, the more she liked it. Her hands were constantly entangled around Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian shrugged her shoulders and threw her arms away, and Gu Siyu failed to hold her.

Gu Siyu did not move forward, she opened her arms, and leisurely threw a pile of photos on the bed like a line of playing cards, with colorful images on them. If you didn't know any better, you would think she was scattering those kind of sleazy hotel scraps of paper.

But the photos were of Huo Junxian and the little neighbor.

The two were pulling and tugging in the pictures. Huo Junxian drugged Yu Wanyue and they were flirting under the tree. From the past to the present, she had secretly taken many photos.

Huo Junxian was slightly stunned, apparently not knowing that Gu Siyu still had this ace up her sleeve.

"Um..." Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian and slowly picked up the photos. She didn't throw them away haphazardly, but put them all into the property settlement document.

She held Huo Junxian's handle tightly, and handed her the file with a smile. "Here, I don't want it."

Huo Junxian's gaze fell on her cheek. She didn't think she had acted improperly when she slapped her in the morning, of course, Gu Siyu was not moved by her later act of tenderness, as she was a person who could not be wronged.

These two people are not good people when put together.

"What do you want to do?" Huo Junxian didn't take the document in her hand. Who knows if Gu Siyu has a backup? She saw that Gu Siyu's expression was particularly cold.

Gu Siyu said, "Don't look at me like that. The more stubborn you are, the more I want to love you forcefully."

Huo Junxian, who was struggling, stopped moving. Her lips moved, "Forceful love?"

Gu Siyu was very satisfied with her reaction and said, "Huo Junxian, I really pitied you before and felt sorry for you, but I found that you were asking for it. Why should I pity you?"

"Gu Siyu..." Huo Junxian called her.

Gu Siyu continued as if she hadn't heard her, "Afterward, listen to me obediently. I will let you do whatever I want, understand?"

Huo Junxian clenched the bedding tightly in her hand, not saying a word. Gu Siyu squeezed one of the small pieces of paper and said, "She's different from you. She has a husband, right...I just showed you the photo, maybe I'll show it to her husband."

"Are you scared?"

Huo Junxian nodded, biting her teeth, "Yes..."

She stopped talking, her eyes were full of agile emotions, which made people feel sorry for her. She lowered her head, and her entire shoulder trembled.

Her chest was large, which made her shoulders seem a bit wide. There is no way, such a big chest must bear some consequences.

Gu Siyu exhaled a breath. She had just woken up from a nap and was still full of resentment. She smiled darkly and said, "As long as I want, you will be my plaything."

Huo Junxian turned her head to look at Gu Siyu, her body wet. When she opened her mouth, Gu Siyu's eyebrows moved slightly, "Do you want to beg me?"

Huo Junxian met her gaze, and Gu Siyu leaned forward. The two of them looked at each other, and Huo Junxian's lips moved, "Puff--"

She couldn't help but laugh.

This laugh directly angered Gu Siyu, and she frowned at Huo Junxian.

"I'm sorry, really, I'm sorry." Huo Junxian suppressed her laughter and reached for her hand, trying to make herself look very humble. "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at myself."

She looked at Gu Siyu with sincere eyes.

After listening to so much, Gu Siyu thought to herself, "She's really cute."

Huo Junxian's eyes were watery and blinked as if she were about to cry. She pursed her red lips, like a tempting peach that was ripe and about to burst, feeling pitiful. "I'm sorry, can I make it up to you? Gu Siyu, please..."

Author's note:

Hehe, I'm so looking forward to the forced love of the lunatic, it's so exciting.

That sentence, how should I put it, a series of actions were as fierce as a tiger, but in the end, the sheep entered the tiger's mouth.

Note: The original Chinese text contained some grammatical errors which I have corrected in the translation.

Translator's note: Hehe~~ Gu Siyu, you better not regret it later!. Hehe~~

TO BE CONTINUE...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...
64.2K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
39.5K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...