POMEGRANATE, addams

By madebyrach

Mother, let me tell you a secret Your flowers always died in my hands And I hated being the goddess of spri... More

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖘
𝖎. 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
𝖛. 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘
𝖎𝖝. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖝𝖎. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖕, 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖕
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖖𝖚𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖆
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖞𝖉𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖑. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖑𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞, 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖛. 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞
𝖑. 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖔 𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖑𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖎 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗, 𝖒𝖎 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜
𝖑𝖛. 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘

𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈

14.9K 523 32
By madebyrach

All she can see is red. No matter how hard she scrubs her hands, the colour still lingers. Is it just innocent red paint or is it Eugene's blood? Persephone can't tell... She just wants to get that damn red stain out of her hands.

She hadn't noticed how frantic she'd become. All she could focus on was the scalding water running down the drain, carrying a never-ending waterfall of red. The sink was a whirlpool, swirling dangerously and uncontrollably like an illusion meant to hypnotise you. She wished it would hypnotise her. She just wanted to forget. She could no longer tell if her hands were burning from the heat of the water or from the long angry scratches that had been left by her fingernails.

Time was slipping through her fingers as easily as the water was. She had no idea how long she'd been standing at the sink scrubbing her hands. But it had to have been a concerning amount of time because a knock at the door interrupted her racing thoughts.

"Sephy?" Enid's voice called out in a concerned tone. "Are you alright?"

Persephone's throat was raw and sore, like she had swallowed gravel. "I'm fine." She managed to reply but her speech was croaky and hoarse.

Stepping away from the door, Enid glanced worriedly at Wednesday. "She's not fine." The goth girl shook her head in agreement. Anyone with ears could hear that Persephone was far from fine. "She needs Hades." Wednesday didn't need to be told twice. She was out of the door before Enid could even stop to blink.

And Hades didn't take much convincing to abandon his roommate. As soon as the words 'Persephone needs you' left Wednesday's lips, he was sprinting out of his room like his life depended on it.

"What's wrong?" He asked Enid in distress, eyes wild with fear as he skidded into their dorm.

"I don't know. She's just been in there a while and I'm worried." Enid explains, wringing her hands together anxiously.

Hades nods and approaches the door. "Seph?" He doesn't receive any response. "Can you open the door for me, love?" All he can hear on the other side of the door is Persephone's sobs and uneven breathing. It is pure torture for him to not be able to hold her, or even see her, while she is suffering all this pain. This door separating him from his girl has become his worst enemy. "Sephy, if you don't open the door for me, I'll have to do it myself."

"No!" Persephone's strangled voice cried out. The last thing she wanted was for Hades to see her in such a messy state. "Please."

Hades feels his heart clench in pain at her desperate plea. "I have to, love. I need to know that you're alright." He kneels down in front of the door and starts working on picking the lock. He valued Persephone too much to ever attempt this without her permission in ordinary circumstances. But in this situation, he was concerned for her wellbeing. He would rather be hated by her and she remains unharmed, than still be in her good graces but have her possibly hurt herself.

As soon as he hears the lock click, Hades wastes no time shoving the door open. Inside, he finds his Persephone huddled against the wall with her legs pulled into her chest. She cradles her hands to her body as a steady stream of tears trickles down her cheeks. She hadn't even changed out of her Rave'N outfit, dress and heels still adorning her figure. Persephone looked broken... and that broke Hades

"Oh, Sephy." Hades whispers under his breath, taking slow and careful steps closer to her trembling form. Her breath escapes her lungs in an erratic pattern as her chest heaves painfully. Hades knows that his first step is to calm her down. He kneels in front of her and takes her hands in his own. He immediately notices the stained redness but knows not to bring it up just yet. He places their conjoined hands over his heart and chest so that Persephone can feel the gentle rise and fall. "Breathe with me, Sephy."

Persephone shakes her head, pulling her hands away from his grip. "I can't."

"Yes, you can." Hades states, determination blazing in his eyes as he grabs her hands again. "Look at me, and follow my breathing." He instructs, her glassy eyes hesitantly raising to meet his gaze. As they begin to breathe in sync with each other, Hades' lips curve into a proud smile. "There you go." Persephone sends him a weak, teary smile as her breathing returns to normal. Hades leans forward to place a long kiss on her forehead. "There's my girl. What happened, love?"

"I- I couldn't get the red out." She tells him in shuddering gasps, displaying her red hands to him.

Hades' eyes soften at how defeated she appears to be and lovingly tucks her stray pieces of hair behind her ear. "Well, that's an easy fix." He lifts Persephone onto her feet and pulls her over to the sink, which he now notices is spattered in red. Filling up the basin with warm water, he grabbed a wash cloth and some soap and began gradually washing her hands. He had never dealt with a task so sensitively before. Persephone brought out a softer side in him.

"I'm sorry." Persephone mumbles as she leans into Hades' shoulder. "I didn't mean to freak out so much."

"Sephy, you had a panic attack." Hades reasons with her, speaking in a quiet voice. "You've had a traumatic night. It's understandable that you reacted this way." Hades dried off her hands with a fluffy towel and held their joined hands up to Persephone's eye level. "No more red."

"I feel like it's still there." She mutters sadly, making Hades pull her in for a comforting hug. Persephone could feel her eyelids grow heavy as numerous yawns slipped past her lips. Crying always tires her out and she finds herself emotionally and physically exhausted from the rollercoaster of a day.

"Let's get you up to bed." Hades decides, collecting Persephone's fatigued body into his arms and carrying her out of the bathroom. He sends reassuring nods to the two girls who were sitting alert in their beds. Persephone flopped onto her bed after Hades had returned her to her feet. He unbuckled her heels and discarded them on the floor, before insisting that Persephone needed to change out of her dress. Once he had ensured that she was in something comfy, he found a wipe to remove the makeup from her face. Her eyes remained shut, becoming more relaxed at Hades' gentle touch.

The Addams boy concluded that his job was done and Persephone would be able to rest easier. But as he headed for the stairs, a small timid voice called out to him, "Please don't leave me."

Her distressed cry halted him in his stride. How could he walk away from her after the day they'd had? He didn't admit it, but it would also bring him comfort to know that she was safe with him. "I wouldn't dream of leaving you, Cara Mía." Returning to her side, he sat behind her and encased her in his arms. She had her back to his chest, being lulled to sleep by the sound of his heartbeat.

"Thank you, my love." Her whisper was almost inaudible in her drowsy state, but Hades clung to every word.

"Anything for you, my Persephone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.3K 39
Persephone has already been kidnapped by Hades, her unwanted and unexpected suitor. Demeter has already cast a famine on all the humans in her grief...
38.6K 1.8K 86
"Jealous?" "Why would I be?" "Because I know your fantasies." He argued. I leaned closer to him, smelling his overwhelming scent. "And I'm appalled...
24K 250 16
Imagines of the Wednesday Characters *requests open* I hope you'll enjoy it (: ❗️ I dont own any characters except OC's , all rights belong to Netfl...
14.5K 347 37
Isolation can be devastating. But love...can destroy everything around you. For Persephone, isolation is being kept under the suffocating gaze of h...