David

By AKidFromNeverland

"So you like good guys, huh?", Damiano asked when I felt his hand on my knee and my brain froze for a split s... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Announcement
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII

XXIII

660 8 1
By AKidFromNeverland

Thursday

"Let's go, B! It's almost 10.", Luna said and grabbed the car keys.

"Coming!", I said as I was putting my jacket on.

  She was giving me a ride to the hospital. Also, she wanted to be my support there.

"Luna, Damiano is calling me!", I said when my phone screen lightened up and his name popped up. We were already sitting in the waiting room.

"Pick up!", she said and I put my earphones in.

"Hey, David!", I said as his face showed up on my phone.

"Hey, cara!", he smiled.

"What's up? You look like a mess.", I noticed.

"We just finished our show and I'm dead. It was amazing, B! I wish you were there!", he said throwing himself on the bed.

"I'm glad, baby!", I said quietly since we were in public.

"Miss Bianca Vasilevski, the doctor will see you now.", the nurse called me.

"Bianca, are you okay? Why are you at the doctor's?", Damiano asked worried.

"I-I'll tell you everything as soon as I finish with this appointment!", I said and hung up.

  I took a deep breath and entered the room greeting my doctor.

"Good morning, Miss Vasilevski!", she addressed me.

"Good morning!"

"Please have a seat! What brings you here today?", she said and gestured towards the chair opposite of her.

"Thank you. Well, I-I think I'm pregnant.", I stuttered.

"Alright. Did you do the test?", she said calmly.

"Yes. It came back positive."

"Did you plan the pregnancy?"

"No. Not at all.", I admitted.

"I understand. I know how surprised you must be right now but these kinds of things happen more often than you think. We shall do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy and if the results match, I will direct you to your gynecologist.", she said caressing my hand to comfort me.

"Okay.", I said still scared.

  So she called the nurse in and she took my blood saying that they will call me to come for the results.

"How was it?", Luna asked as soon as I exited the doctor's office.

"Okay. They took my blood to make sure I am pregnant.", I said.

"That is good. B, Damiano messaged me while you were in there. He's very worried since you left the video call in such a rushed way.", she said.

"God, I gotta call him!", I sighed.

  Luna drove me home and left for work. I was alone in our little apartment when I finally decided to tell Damiano that I was pregnant.

"B, thank God! I was worried!", he said as soon as he could see me on his screen.

"I'm okay, David. Sorry for hanging up like that.", I said.

"Why were you at the doctor's?", he asked.

"I-I need to tell you something, Damiano. I didn't have the courage to do it. I found out this Monday. Damiano I...", I started.

"B, whatever it is you can tell me.", he reassured me.

"I'm pregnant, Damiano!", I said and let out a deep exhale.

"You- I- what?", he was shocked.

"I did the test, Damiano. It came back positive."

"But how? We used protection!", he was confused.

"We didn't! We didn't use it back in LA when we first had sex.", I said.

"Shit!", he said.

"Are you mad?", I asked carefully.

"What? No, B, I-I am just surprised. Why would I be mad? We are both guilty.", he said softly.

"Do you think this is a bad thing? Because I do not know what to do Damiano! I am terrified! I didn't want this! God, I am so scared and confused!", I started talking when my emotions took over and my speech turned into cries.

"Hey, Bianca, love, listen to me! It's going to be okay! I know you're scared and so am I but we will get through it! I love you, baby!", he said in a worried voice.

"How? This is about a whole new human being, Damiano!", I cried.

"Honey, I know that! But we can do it! I'll be there for both of you! We both have so much money and everything! On top of that, we love each other like crazy! We can do it!"

"You-you would keep it?", I was surprised.

"You wouldn't? I mean that is fine, too. I just thought-", he began to say.

"No, I would also keep it. But I didn't know how you would react.", I interrupted him.

"B, that is MY baby, too. Of course, I would keep it. I can postpone the tour and everything and come to you!"

"I don't want you to do that. It's not fair.", I said wiping the tears off my face.

"Bianca, this is so much more important than this whole fucking tour! I want to be there, too.", he said almost yelling.

"But-"

"No 'buts', B! I'm coming home as soon as I can.", he said.

"Okay.", I said.

"Okay. Do you feel better now, cara?", he asked smiling.

"Mhm!", I said still wiping the tears.

"Okay. I gotta go now. Tomorrow is another show and we need to rest. It's very late here now.", he said.

"Please do! You had a wild night!", I said referring to both the show and my announcement.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, amore! Okay?", he said softly.

"Okay! Talk to you tomorrow!", I replied.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!", I said and finished the call.

  A few days passed and I was about to get to another meeting with another Italian singer when my phone buzzed. It was my doctor and she told me to come pick up the results in the afternoon. This made me nervous as hell since she couldn't tell me the results over the phone. Also, Damiano was about to cancel his tour and I felt guilty for it even though we were both to blame. The whole week went in a blur. As I arrived at the offices of my future client, I was greeted by his assistant. He was already distinguished in Italy and so far he has had an amazing success. And after he started doing duets with American singers his name became known across the ocean as well. Now he wanted to continue his conquer of English-speaking territories with his music.

"Mr. De Luca will be here in a moment.", the confused girl said and gestured for me to sit on a chair in front of De Luca's desk.

"Would you like something to drink?", she asked.

"Oh, just some water, please!", I replied when a male voice spoke something in Italian which made the girl literally run out of the office.

"Only water? Why, I have a special collection of wine here. Are you sure you wouldn't like that?", a tall blonde man in a suit that hugged his body tightly so that his muscular arms could be seen said as he sat down in his leather chair.

"It's barely noon.", I said.

"So?", he smirked at me, his blue eyes sending coldness down my spine.

"Not thank you, sir!", I politely rejected.

"We haven't been properly introduced. My name is Lorenzo De Luca. But you can call me Enzo.", he said smiling devilishly at me.

"Bianca Vasilevski", I said and extended my hand.

"What an unusual name, Bianca!", he said in a sensational voice which made me uncomfortable, and took my hand to kiss it.

"So, you wanted to meet up with me to talk about the services I offer? ", I said.

"That is not quite  right. I know what you offer, I already did my research and decided to hire you. Now that I see you in person, I must admit that Damiano David knew what he was doing.", he said with the same mysterious smile.

"Excuse me?", I said.

"Darling, you're stunning. I bet he has a lot of competition now that you two are official.", he said shamelessly.

"Sir, I am not here to talk about my personal life. I am here for work. So, please, if you want to work with me, send me an email when you make the contract since you already know everything about me.", I said and got up to leave when he continued.

"Sit down Miss Vasilevski, I've already prepared the contract. Here, you may read it.", he said in such a confident way that I had to oblige his order.

  This man had an alluring aura around him. And his eyes, although ice blue, had a tint of darkness in them. But it was all fascinating. I don't think that anyone could stay indifferent towards this man. He made my body shiver because of his intensity. He wore a black suit with a dark grey shirt that was unbuttoned almost to his bellybutton and his muscular chest could be seen underneath it. I felt nervous as fuck.

"Bianca?", he said and brought me back from my thoughts.

"Oh, let me read it.", I said and took around 20 minutes to go through every point of the contract while constantly feeling Lorenzo's look on me. Then I signed my name on the papers.

"I hope this will turn into a good partnership!", I said and shook his hand.

"Not as much as I do, Miss Bianca Vasilevski. I will make sure you see me often.", he said piercing through my whole being with his ocean eyes.

"Goodbye, Sir!", I said.

"It's Enzo!", he reminded me.

"Right! Enzo!", I said blushing and he chuckled.

  I let out a big sigh when I closed the door of Lorenzo's office. Damn, that was intense. To say that I felt uneasy would be an understatement. I even managed to forget about this whole pregnant thing but then I remembered it again so I immediately went to see my doctor and take the results.

Hey everyone,

  I decided to introduce a new character (wink, wink)! I hope you're liking the story so far. Thanks for more than 5k reads! Enjoy your weekend!

Sincerely,
A Kid From Neverland

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...
10.7K 311 17
Warning: 18+, strong mature, and sexual content. Sneak peek: "I don't believe in God, Hailey," he murmured, as his firm hands settled on my hips and...
58.8K 798 45
"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I was not going to follow his order. I sta...
68.1K 2.9K 21
"𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉�...