The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 6: Don't provoke me

325 21 1
By An-errr

Huo Junxian did not move, Gu Siyu slightly parted her lips, only a hair's breadth away, and repeated, "Respond to me."

Huo Junxian was obedient and responded with force. Her teeth bit down on Gu Siyu's lips, causing her pain, but Gu Siyu didn't mind. She continued to kiss down while holding onto the back of Huo Junxian's head. Their lips and tongues intertwined, and Huo Junxian had nowhere to hide, letting out a muffled groan.

As they broke apart to catch their breath, Huo Junxian raised her hand and slapped Gu Siyu across the face with a loud, crisp sound. This slap caught Gu Siyu off guard, and she momentarily forgot whether to tend to her face or her lips.

The pain became more and more apparent, and Gu Siyu gradually came to her senses. She let out a hoarse laugh as she recalled what had just happened.

Huo Junxian leaned against the sofa, frowning, breathing heavily with her chest heaving, and her lips wet.

After a moment, she glanced at the door and clenched the sofa cushion, as if trying to calm down the kiss and fearing that someone outside might discover them.

That woman stood outside the courtyard, her eyes slightly widened, frantically ringing the doorbell to stop what was happening inside.

The sound echoed into the room, making the day seem particularly noisy even though it was only morning.

Suddenly, Gu Siyu thought of the scene when she first came here. She had followed Jin Yuansen, who rang the doorbell while she stood next to him holding a black umbrella, twirling the handle out of boredom.

Teddy was the first to hear the sound and dashed over, barking wildly at her through the iron gate. That silly dog didn't like her from the first glance.

Huo Junxian probably heard the dog's barking and, despite her voluptuous figure, walked silently towards the gate, picking up the dog and not even glancing at the person outside.

Jin Yuansen spoke first, "Junxian, it's raining, and I brought someone back to hide from the rain. Can you open the door?"

Huo Junxian stopped in her tracks and looked at them through the monitor, her expression indifferent.

It was ridiculous to say it was raining, as it had only rained symbolically that day, with not even a drop of water on the ground. Gu Siyu still held a sun umbrella in her hand.

Gu Siyu was being mischievous and intentionally pressed the doorbell with the tip of her umbrella. The vibrating sound caught Huo Junxian's attention, and as she raised her eyes, Gu Siyu leaned lazily against the wall, waiting to be scolded.

However, Huo Junxian reached out and pressed the button. The door slowly opened in front of their shocked eyes. Gu Siyu followed Jin Yuansen into the house as if it were her own. Walking and thinking, Gu Siyu wondered if Huo Junxian was crazy for actually opening the door for her.

At that time, she didn't pay attention to Huo Junxian's expression.

Now she was looking carefully.

Huo Junxian lowered her eyes, hiding her emotions.

Teddy came over, wagging his tail fiercely and barking twice at Gu Siyu. But it was too late, the kiss had already happened.

Huo Junxian crouched down and rubbed Teddy's head. "Good dog."

Then she got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.

Breakfast had not yet been made. The incident just now seemed like it never happened, and she didn't pay attention to the person outside.

"Stupid dog, come here." Gu Siyu talked to Teddy.

Teddy didn't understand and didn't want to bother with her. So Gu Siyu said, "That woman outside is bullying your owner. Don't you want to help your owner get revenge?"

Teddy nodded his head. Perhaps this silly dog was too clever, and Gu Siyu felt like she was teaching a bad child.

Gu Siyu imitated Huo Junxian's action and clapped her hands, but her movements were more arrogant. Teddy was reluctantly held by her.

"Be good." Gu Siyu held Teddy and walked to the front door. Today, there was no light rain, and the sun was shining brightly.

The female neighbor did not continue to press the doorbell. She bit her lip and tried to appear calm. Gu Siyu touched Teddy's head with her finger and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

The woman's gaze was fixed on her, her fingers gripping the iron railing. She looked at Gu Siyu a few times and finally answered, "I'm looking for Huo Junxian. Can you please open the door? Who are you?"

In fact, the two of them had met before. At that time, the female neighbor was chasing after Huo Junxian under a tree, wanting to be lovey-dovey with her. Gu Siyu deliberately whistled, and the neighbor turned her head immediately with a frightened expression, leaning against the tree in a daze, then picked up her dog and ran away. The date that day ended early.

Gu Siyu lifted the dog and patted its butt.

Teddy immediately barked wildly at the neighbor, causing her to retreat in disbelief. She looked at Teddy and said, "Xiao Yu..."

"Woof, woof, woof!" Teddy was restless and even jumped out of Gu Siyu's arms, roaring at her. Teddy walked around the door, completely angry.

The neighbors were scared and didn't dare to take another step forward. Teddy rushed to the iron gate, as if he wanted to squeeze out and bite a chunk of flesh off her.

Gu Siyu laughed and said, "See, it's not hard to train a dog."

Gu Siyu squatted down, her hand resting on Teddy's head, saying, "Good dog." She couldn't imitate Huo Junxian's tone, but used her own expressions and actions, very exaggerated and proud, saying, "I'm sorry, our dog at home doesn't listen."

The woman was scared, trying to keep calm. She also squatted down and looked at Teddy, saying, "Don't be afraid, go tell Junxian that I'm back, be good."

Teddy still glared at her, showing his teeth. The woman took out a small box from her bag and shook it, then stuffed it through the door crack. "Clang clang clang, I bought it specially for you."

The dog didn't care and pounced on the box, biting it to pieces.

The woman looked at Gu Siyu with anger mixed in her eyes.

She was wearing a white dress and should have a gentle character, but at this moment, she wanted to eat Gu Siyu. After a moment, she stood up, picked up her bag, got in her car, and left.

Gu Siyu hugged her arms and laughed happily, licking her lips that were just bitten. The sensitive tingling nerves spread an unusual warmth throughout her body, giving her a sense of pleasure.

She turned around and saw Huo Junxian standing at the door, and she smiled shallowly.

Gu Siyu walked naturally and slowly to Huo Junxian's side. She didn't think she was being too nasty just now, saying, "You're so fierce to me, but so obedient to others?"

Huo Junxian blinked and looked at Teddy in Gu Siyu's arms, saying, "Good dog, Xiao Yu, be good."

The restless Teddy looked at her docilely.

Gu Siyu handed the dog to her and said, "Next time she comes, you go up and give her a slap, like you hit me."

Huo Junxian's action to take the dog paused, shocked by her words, with an expression of confusion on her face.

Gu Siyu asked, "Are you scared or unwilling?"

"Hmm?"

Gu Siyu said, "I bite you, you slap me. But her? She hurts you so much, and you still treat her like a treasure? Or are you just her obedient dog, coming and going at her beck and call? If you want to give up on someone, you have to learn to be the master. Training a dog is not difficult, can you do it?"

"Woof!" Teddy interrupted.

Gu Siyu glared at Teddy, "I wasn't talking to you."

Huo Junxian nodded in agreement.

Just now, when the slap landed, Gu Siyu didn't get angry. After all, getting kissed wasn't a bad deal for her, but she couldn't just take the slap without retaliation. She wanted to teach Huo Junxian a lesson, or more accurately, she wanted to gain something from the slap.

Soon, the neighbor returned, only three minutes had passed since she left. This time, Gu Siyu was prepared. She carried a brown teddy in her arms and it barked at the yard.

Huo Junxian's teddy immediately went wild when it heard the barking and rushed out of the living room, sticking its tongue out at the other teddy bear outside and unable to move its legs.

Gu Siyu felt that she hadn't taught Huo Junxian enough about the correct perspective on love. She couldn't just act like a silly dog and run towards every other dog it sees.

The brown teddy also jumped down from the neighbor's arms and the two dogs barked at each other through the door.

One thing Gu Siyu paid particular attention to was that the brown teddy was wearing a little skirt and had a red hair clip on its ear.

So... was Xiao Yu actually a male dog?

After a few minutes of barking,  teddy named Xiao Yu turned its head and ran back inside to find Huo Junxian. Gu Siyu blocked its way and said, "Silly dog, you're a male dog?"

Gu Siyu lifted the Teddy's legs and looked underneath, clicking her tongue and saying, "You're a eunuch."
(Note: eunuch is similar to male)

Teddy realized that she was being scolded and barked at her, then wiggled its butt and ran back into the house. It had been biting Huo Junxian's pants all along, trying to get her to come outside with it.

Huo Junxian was pulled out by Teddy. Gu Siyu stood up and looked at her. This time, she didn't stop Huo Junxian and let her be pulled to the door.

"A male dog named Xiao Yu?" Gu Siyu felt it was unreasonable. Just as she felt this way, the door opened. Gu Siyu looked over and waited to see Huo Junxian slap the woman outside.

Huo Junxian opened the iron gate and whispered to Teddy at her feet, "Okay, don't bark. Be good."

The two dogs didn't understand adult love and hatred. As soon as the iron gate opened, the white and brown dogs rolled together, entangling each other, and their little tails rubbed against each other.

Especially the eunuch Teddy, it had become a devoted follower, chasing after the brown dog who ignored it and showing it crazy affection.

The neighbor held Huo Junxian's hand and spoke to her in a timid tone, looking like she was about to burst into tears.

One second, two seconds... a minute passed, and the slap still hadn't landed. Instead, the female neighbor burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, Junxian, I wanted to come find you, but... you know." The neighbor's tears fell as she rolled up her sleeve to reveal bruises covering her arm, as if she had been abused.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The neighbor's tears kept falling. "I didn't mean to not come find you."

A brown teddy ran up to her and bit her skirt, revealing bruises around her ankle, as if she had been tied up and left behind.

It was pitiful and tragic.

Huo Junxian raised her hand and wiped away the neighbor's tears, making a soft noise of agreement.

The female neighbor followed Huo Junxian into the house.

When they passed by Gu Siyu, Gu Siyu said, "Huo Junxian, if I were a dog, I would bite you to death."

The female neighbor paused when she heard this, looked up at Gu Siyu, tilted her head slightly, and her eyes still had tears in them as she looked at her disdainful gaze.

She was beautiful, with a school flower-like appearance, her face was beautiful, like the bright moonlight, the dream lover of all men during her school years.

She followed Huo Junxian and wiped away her tears.

They walked to the sofa in the living room, and she went to hold Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu took out her phone and sat on the sofa, her expression reflected in the screen, looking very cold, already angry.

She turned on the phone screen and lazily scrolled through the latest news, which revealed the romantic relationships of various celebrities, male stars' affairs, and all kinds of random news.

She casually looked at it and then exited. After pausing for a moment, she saw news of a national academician passing away, watched the ten-second news two or three times, and then clicked on the crying emoji below.

The two people next to her kept talking, mostly it was Yu Wanyue speaking, her voice was low, and it was unclear whether she was in pain or didn't want Gu Siyu to hear.

"He hit me and locked me up. I'm scared."

"It hurts a lot. I wanted to come find you, but I've been holding back."

"Junxian, I'm sorry. You didn't wait for me, did you?"

Huo Junxian said, "I waited."

Yu Wanyue blinked her eyes, her eyes shimmering with tears, and she went to grab Huo Junxian's hand, but Huo Junxian slowly pulled her fingers away.

"You have many injuries, I don't want to hurt you," Huo Junxian whispered to Yu Wanyue. "You shouldn't touch me."

"Okay." Yu Wanyue let go of her hand and pulled up her sleeve to hide the marks on her body.

Huo Junxian looked at her and said, "Why don't we call the police?"

Yu Wanyue shook her head vigorously. "No, there's no need."

"Does it hurt?" asked Huo Junxian.

"I can bear it," Yu Wanyue lowered her eyes.

Huo Junxian looked at her for a long time and said, "I'll go get the first aid kit."

"Okay," the female neighbor (Yu Wanyue) sat down.

On the long sofa, she and Gu Siyu occupied one end each. Gu Siyu had not joined in their conversation and was playing with her phone.

Yu Wanyue took the initiative to talk to Gu Siyu, her voice was also very gentle, but different from Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian's voice was soft and you could feel the tenderness in her bones. This woman was different, with some deliberate coquetry.

Of course, it could also be because Gu Siyu disliked her.

"My name is Yu Wanyue," she said.

Gu Siyu didn't even glance at her, she already knew her name.

Yu Wanyue continued, "I saw the slap that Junxian gave you just now."

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

Gu Siyu turned her head to look at her. There were still some red marks on her sleeve, but this woman had a smile on her lips and didn't seem to feel much pain.

On the contrary, Gu Siyu felt a sudden pain and a burning sensation on her cheek, as if she had been hit.

Yu Wanyue's gaze was gentle, but her mockery fell into Gu Siyu's ears. Gu Siyu didn't care about the slap, it had been given and received, and she had taken many slaps in her life. But now, she cared.

Teddy ran in, biting a red ball and playing with his girlfriend.

Yu Wanyue got up and clapped her hands, "Xiao Yu, come."

Teddy turned his head and barked at her fiercely.

"Ha," Gu Siyu laughed.

Yu Wanyue felt embarrassed and laughed at herself.

It felt like Gu Siyu and Yu Wanyue were competing for attention, both pleasing the eunuch(Teddy) in front of them, waiting for the emperor to come and pick a concubine.

Finally, Emperor Huo Junxian brought a medicine kit.

Yu Wanyue stopped teasing the dog and sat quietly, gently pulling open her clothes. Huo Junxian dipped a cotton swab into the anti-inflammatory medicine and dabbed it on Yu Wanyue's arm.

Yu Wanyue cried out in pain. Huo Junxian said, "If it hurts too much, go to the hospital yourself or I can help you call the police."

Yu Wanyue still shrunk back in fear.

Huo Junxian said, "Just get a divorce."

Yu Wanyue didn't respond.

Huo Junxian knew her choice and didn't say much.

Afterwards, Huo Junxian brought a small bowl of ice and walked over to Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu didn't move or show any expression.

Huo Junxian said, "Your face is swollen."

Gu Siyu curled her lips. She could have forgotten about the slap, but these two people kept bringing it up. The slap on her face hurt even more, and she felt annoyed.

Huo Junxian took out the ice and wrapped it in cloth, and put it on her face. Gu Siyu turned her head away and said, "No need."

Gu Siyu didn't care about getting slapped in exchange for something sweet. If anyone dared to hit her, she would find a way to make them pay dearly.

Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian with eyes that seemed to say, "I'm not joking when I say I'll bite you to death."

Huo Junxian looked back at her, holding the ice in her hand.

Gu Siyu looked up and saw Huo Junxian's lips, wet and reddened as if chewed on. Huo Junxian met her gaze and asked, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Gu Siyu smiled and said, "I'm afraid by the time we get there, I'll be all better already."

"No, your face is very swollen," replied Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu was momentarily speechless. She laughed and said, "I'm a strange person. If you heal me, you can't heal anyone else in the future."

"That's impossible," said Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu's gaze darkened slightly. Huo Junxian continued, "If Xiao Yu gets hurt, I'll still bandage her wounds."

Huo Junxian put an ice pack on her face with a slightly forceful attitude, and Gu Siyu continued to use her hand to block it. "Huo Junxian, I'm a bit emotionally obsessive. It doesn't matter if you ignore me usually, but if you deceive me, I'll get angry. To put it bluntly, I'm a bit crazy. If someone is good to me, she can only be good to me."

Paranoid, domineering, possessive.

Huo Junxian's fingers trembled as she said, "You're not crazy."

"Hmm?" Gu Siyu raised an eyebrow slightly and sarcastically asked her, "Am I not? Are you?"

Huo Junxian took her hand away, pressed the ice pack firmly on her face, and whispered, "Hold it with your hand for a while."

Gu Siyu didn't move. The ice pack couldn't be applied to the swollen area for too long, so Huo Junxian had to hold it for her. When Gu Siyu's hand moved away slightly, she held onto her hand and suddenly lifted her body, her lips close to Huo Junxian's ear as if she was about to bite her.

Gu Siyu said, "Don't provoke me."

Huo Junxian's ear was hot, but her fingers were icy cold. She took her hand away a bit, then applied the ice pack again.

Gu Siyu said, "You bit my lips too."

The two of them were very close, their ears and cheeks rubbing against each other, while the dog beside them was barking wildly. Their fists clenched as their names were being called, but they didn't hear a word.

Huo Junxian looked down, her gaze falling on Gu Siyu's lips. "Your lips aren't swollen."

"But they still hurt," Gu Siyu replied.

Huo Junxian took her hand away, picked up an ice cube from a small bowl, and pressed it against Gu Siyu's lips.

Gu Siyu opened her lips, rolled her tongue lightly, and bit the ice cube. She held the ice cube in her mouth, and Huo Junxian's hand was still on her lips. Gu Siyu then stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of Huo Junxian's finger.

After that, Huo Junxian withdrew her fingers and turned to the kitchen. She stood in front of the counter, and the vegetables were already prepared. Instead of cooking immediately, she stared at her fingers and then pressed them against her own lips, feeling the coldness.

Author's message:

There is one more chapter~ Double release ≈≈ Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated me with nutrient solution between 2022-01-09 13:56:18~2022-01-19 22:03:18.

Translator's note: It's too lewd! 🙈

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 737 32
"I apologize if I offended you in any way, but please let me go! I want to go home!" She sobs as she slides down the wall on her knees, burying her f...
1.2M 27K 60
Book 1 in the Solace universe HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR!! Idk why it won't say completed, but it is, I promise 🫡 ( 1 day + 11 hours are for the book, any...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...