š—œ š—Ŗš—®š—»š—»š—® š—„š˜‚š—¶š—» š—¢š˜‚š—æ...

By Bi-toxic

"š—œ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚". "š—”š—¼ š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼?". "š—”š—°š˜š˜‚š—®š—¹š—¹š˜†, š—³š˜‚š—¹š—¹ š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼......". š—š—®š˜†š˜€š—¼š—» š—®š—»š—± š—–š—¼... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS āœØ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Epilogue

Chapter THIRTY-TWO

5.6K 199 52
By Bi-toxic

"I don't like this". Cole muttered.

"I gave you an option to go home". Jayson replied, checking his rearview mirror for a place to park.

"No way I'm letting you go to this party alone". Cole scoffed folding his arms.

"Stop complaining then, we're already here". Jayson said as he park his car.

"Why did you even agree to this in the first place? we could be studying you know". Cole sighed as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Because I want to mom". Jayson rolled his eyes at the blonde as he also unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Funny". Cole said as he narrowed his eyes at the other boy.

The two got out of the car and walked towards the house Jayson parked right next to. The sound of the loud music blaring could be heard from the all over the street.

"Hey dude". Daniel greeted Jayson with a lazy smile on his face before he turned to the blonde. "Ah you brought blondie too, nice".

"He insisted of coming, thought I'll get into trouble". Jayson shrugged.

"Aww what's wrong blondie? Can't leave your boyfriend's side for five minutes?". Daniel joked, gaining a little chuckle from Jayson which was cut off by Cole's glare directed towards him.

"You two think you're so funny". Cole scoffed as he walked past the two boys before disappearing into the crowd.

"How do you deal with him?". Daniel asked as Jayson walked in after him.

"Patience". Jayson replied.

Daniel and Jayson chatted about the things happening in each other's lives while Cole just sat there quietly observing the conversation and taking a few sips occasionally from his beer, Daniel introduced his boyfriend Aaron to Jayson and Cole, and honestly Cole liked Aaron, he meant well and the two sparked up a conversation as Jayson and Daniel had their own.

Aaron was also a blonde like Cole and the two shared similar interests especially in sports though Aaron was a basketball player, the two talked about how the both their coaches were always on their necks for practice, they enjoyed each other's company and before Cole knew it time passed by really quickly.

"I'm gonna go get another beer". Cole said to Aaron as he got up from the couch.

"Don't you think you've had enough already?". Aaron chuckled a little concerned about Cole's state, he wasn't drunk persay but he wasn't sober either.

"I just had like three cans". Cole stated as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Four, you had four". Aaron corrected.

"Oh yeah". Cole hummed.

"Want me to get you one?". Cole asked.

"Nah I'm good". Aaron replied.

And with that Cole nodded and headed towards the kitchen, he saw a bottle of vodka in the fridge and contemplated going with that but he didn't want a massive hangover at school tomorrow so he just took the can of beer instead.

Cole had already downed half the contents of the liquid before we walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room but he bumped into someone, luckily not spilling or dropping his beer.

"Why am I not surprised you're here?". Cole sighed as he eyed his friend. Thomas.

"Dude I'm at every party, you should know this by now". Thomas laughed as he threw an arm causally over Cole's shoulder.

"No wonder you're always failing". Cole muttered, drinking up the remaining contents from the beer.

"I'm not always failing. I'm good at history and English and Spanish". Thomas shrugged, making Cole shake his head.

"Oh yeah me and some other people are about to play truth or dare, wanna join?". Thomas asked.

"I'm good". Cole said but Thomas wasn't having it.

"Come on dude". Thomas groaned pulling the blonde upstairs to one of the many rooms in the house. "It'll be fun".

Cole didn't have it in him to say no so he just let the other boy lead him to a room of other teenagers. Some from his school that he saw around but didn't know their names and a few that didn't go to his school.

Cole was relatively popular in his school obviously from his really good looks and the fact that played football, everyone wanted him even the guys he pulled both genders and Cole was very out and proud about his sexuality.

So when he and Thomas sat in the circle it was natural that other people wanted to join to.

"Hey there". A girl that Cole didn't know her name but thought she looked really familiar said.

"Hey". Cole said with a lazy smile.

"Lilah". The girl introduced, Cole looked at her with a confused face. "We sit together in history".

"Oh right". Cole nodded even though he still didn't remember her.

"Yeah". Lilah said before she turned to talk to her friend that sat next to her.

"Head cheerleader". Thomas muttered to Cole.

"I knew I recognized her from somewhere". Cole said.

"How can you forget people's name's like that?". Thomas questioned while Cole just shrugged.

The game went on with almost everyone choosing dare and they were dared to either kiss or do seven minutes in heaven with a randomly picked person. Cole rolled his eyes at the whole situation, the game was basically just a way for some guys to hook up with girls and vice versa. He honestly didn't want to play the stupid game but he was anyways so why not see it through he thought.

"Alright then Cole Truth or Dare?". Lilah who sat across from Cole asked the blonde.

Cole eyed the room everywhere was quiet the boy was more than sure everyone wanted him to dare but no way was he risking kissing some random weirdo, so he went with the other option.

"Truth". Cole said with a straight face.

"Ok then". Lilah said with a smile. "I've been seeing you and Jayson around for quite awhile and I have to ask, what is the relationship between you two?". 

The question caught Cole off guard as a matter of fact the question frankly scared him, but the blonde did his best to look composed.

"What do you mean? we're best friends". Cole said.

"Yeah I get that, but I'm just curious as to what it is actually maybe if you guys are in a relationship or som─".

"So from the fact that we're really close you assume we're in a relationship?". Cole cut off Lilah before she could finish as he started to feel a bit angry.

The last thing Cole wanted was for anyone in school finding out what he and Jayson had going on. He didn't want to risk it and for some reason he wasn't comfortable with the idea of being in a relationship with his best friend.

"No I don't mean it that way, even if you guys are it's not a bad thing I was just wondering if y─".

"Well sorry to break it to your curious mind but Jayson and I are not in a relationship, we're just friends and that's it. Got it Lana?". Cole said with a frown forming his features.

"It's Lilah".

"I don't give a shit". Cole stood up from the circle and barged out of the room only to halt in his steps as he saw Jayson, he was leaning against the wall opposite of the room with no emotion on his face whatsoever. Panic flooded the blonde's mind as he walked towards Jayson but the brunette pushed himself off the wall and stopped him.

"I came to get you so we can head out". Jayson gave a tight lipped smile before he walked away.

"Jayson". Cole called out but the other boy just kept walking. Jayson didn't look back as he went downstairs and left the house, with Cole following closely behind him.

"Jay I─". Cole was cut off by Jayson.

"Just get in the car Cole". Jayson sighed.

"Just let me explain". Cole said.

"Explain what Cole? How you feel about me?". Jayson let out a bitter chuckle. "Well I think you explained pretty much back there".

"No Jay I-I-I─panicked, just listen". Cole begged as he moved forward and held the brunette's arm but Jayson pulled away.

"I love you....so much". Jayson said softly as he looked the other boy in his eyes. "And after everything, you still just see me as a friend?".

Cole felt his eyes burn when he looked at Jayson, he didn't see him as just a friend, no, Jayson was more than that. The problem was Cole didn't know what exactly he wanted if he wanted Jayson as more than a friend or not.

"I panicked". Cole started in a low voice. "Jayson I do feel the same way about you honestly, I just don't know how other peo─".

"I don't care about other people Cole! I care about you. I don't want to know what other people think, I want to know what you think and what you want". Jayson said with a frown then the two looked at it each in silence for a few minutes.

"How do I even believe you after what you said in there?". Jayson muttered, clearly hurt.

Jayson's heart clenched as he saw a tear slip down Cole's cheek and then another and another. The brunette stepped forward to close the gap between him and the blonde, his knuckles lightly the skin of Cole's cheek before the pad of his thumb swipe the tears away.

"What do you want Cole?". Jayson looked at the other boy with pleading eyes patiently anticipating his answer.

"I don't......I don't know". Cole choked out through a sob as he slumped his head forward on the brunette's hard chest, the tears spilling out uncontrollably.

Jayson hesitated at first but after Cole wrapped his arms around his waist, Jayson's hand found a way on the blonde's hair, gently stroking it.

"I think we need some space away from each other". Jayson spoke up, feeling Cole's body tense against his.

"No please don't". Cole's arms wrapped tighter as he buried his face deep into the his best friend's chest, if that was even possible.

"I need you to do something for me". Jayson said as he pried Cole's arms off him and cupped his face with his hand, still wiping the tears that fell from the Cole's eye's.

"I need you to think things through, on your own, think about what you really want for us". Jayson said as whisper as he placed a kiss on Cole's forehead.

"Please don't do this". Cole hugged the brunette yet again this time clinging onto him with a tight grip as he sobbed against Jayson's chest. "Please".

"I love you Cole, and I always will". Jayson wrapped his arms around Cole's shaky frame and soothed his cries.

Don't
Don't look at me like that.

We all knew this was gonna happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 13.6K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...
196K 9.4K 33
šš—šš˜šš‹šš˜šššš¢ šš‘ššŠššœ šššš˜ šš”šš—šš˜šš , šš ššŽ ššŒššŠšš— šš”ššŽššŽšš™ šš’šš šš˜šš— šššš‘ššŽ šššš˜šš šš— šš•šš˜šš , šš“ššžššœšš šš‹ššŽšššš ššŽššŽšš— ššžššœ.
63.7K 2.8K 41
š‘«š’†š’‡š’Šš’š’Šš’•š’Šš’š’: (š’.) š‘»š’‰š’† š’•š’“š’‚š’š’’š’–š’Šš’š’Šš’•š’š š’†š’™š’‘š’†š’“š’Šš’†š’š’„š’†š’… š’˜š’‰š’Šš’š’† š’š’Šš’”š’•š’†š’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’ š’”š’†š’‚ š’ƒš’–š’š’šš’” š’„š’‰š’Šš’Žš’Šš’š’ˆ...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.7M 110K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...