The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 5: Taking pictures

302 25 0
By An-errr

Gu Siyu rested her chin on her hand and tapped the screen with her finger, contemplating how to take the shot.

She had missed the opportunity to capture Huo Junxian's shoulder strap gesture earlier, which would have been a great shot. She suggested, "Should we pull the shoulder strap down?"

Huo Junxian smiled as she looked into Gu Siyu's eyes and walked over to the bed, lifting the covers and lying down. She crossed her long legs, and then slowly bent one leg, lifting her skirt slightly and revealing her thigh.

She looked very charming.

She leaned back and said, "How about this?"

"That's right. It looks better on the bed," Gu Siyu replied with a smile.

Huo Junxian turned to get a book, leaving Gu Siyu with a good angle for the shot. Gu Siyu captured the tempting gesture while holding the dog leash in her hand, which hit the headboard and made a loud noise.

Adjusting the camera mode on her phone, Gu Siyu said while filming, "Huo Junxian, are you always so defenseless?"

Huo Junxian returned with a book and began to flip through the pages to find where she had left off last time. She took a bookmark from inside the book and placed it on the table.

She began to read.

Gu Siyu really wanted to give Huo Junxian a lesson, to let her know that there were many bad people in this world, and not to be too generous with others, nor to give her heart and soul to them.

Many people appear to be nice to you, but they have ulterior motives.

Gu Siyu was a good example of this.

Huo Junxian became engrossed in her book, and she glanced up slightly to see Gu Siyu holding the dog leash in her hand. "Stop playing with it. Don't hit yourself," she warned.

It was just a dog leash. Gu Siyu felt touched by her concern. She hung the leash on the headboard and said, "Don't you want to tie me up?"

Huo Junxian lowered her gaze, and Gu Siyu smiled. She took close-up shots of Huo Junxian with her phone. Huo Junxian was so interesting, and the photos turned out great, with an ambiance of orange-hued ambiguity without having to use any lighting.

"What book are you reading?" Gu Siyu curiously asked, "Let me have a look."

Huo Junxian lifted the book up to show her the title.

"Comment dompter un chien."
(Note: "How to Tame a Wild Dog")

Gu Siyu saw the title, but didn't recognize any of the words.

"Is it in English? What does 'Comment' mean?"

Huo Junxian showed her the book and let Gu Siyu have a look.

Gu Siyu glanced at the densely-packed pinyin and couldn't understand it. Oh well, she felt embarrassed for her lack of culture.

She suspected that Huo Junxian was doing this on purpose.

Gu Siyu used her phone to take pictures of Huo Junxian again, getting closer this time. The resulting photo was a half-body portrait that took up the entire screen, with a truly remarkable visual impact.

As she was about to take another picture, her phone rang. Jin Yuansen was calling. Huo Junxian glanced up at her, and Gu Siyu clicked her tongue before sliding her finger to answer the call.

Jin Yuansen's voice sounded a little urgent, "Where are the photos?"

Before Gu Siyu could reply, he continued, "You're not trying to fool me, are you? I don't like people joking around with my money. If there are no photos, I'll freeze the card. If you don't listen to me, I'll stop the card."

It was pretty funny. Jin Yuansen had given her a card, with a maximum balance of ten thousand yuan. If Gu Siyu didn't listen to him, he would freeze the card.

He thought he was quite powerful, holding the financial lifeline.

Gu Siyu thought he was stingy.

"What's the rush? Your wife is lying in bed," Gu Siyu said.

Jin Yuansen immediately fell silent. He lowered his voice and asked, "What's she doing?"

"Sleeping."

"Can you make a video call?"

"The room is dark, are you sure?"

"Hurry up and take the photo," Jin Yuansen urged.

One hundred thousand yuan was not a small amount. Jin Yuansen definitely wanted to see something.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Siyu took out her phone and started taking pictures. The room was quite bright, and she aimed her lens at Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian looked good on camera. If only she would smile. Gu Siyu's finger fell on the shutter button and took a few more shots. She saved all the photos, but didn't send any of the ones of Huo Junxian.

Jin Yuansen whispered, "Check the cabinet, but be quiet and don't wake Huo Junxian."

Gu Siyu moved the camera to the bedside table and calmly watched Huo Junxian. She blinked her eyes as if asking, "Do you mind if I take a look?"

Huo Junxian didn't say anything. Gu Siyu walked over with her phone, opened the drawer of the bedside table, and went to look at Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian was flipping through a book slowly, and Gu Siyu could hear the sound of the pages rubbing against each other.

There were a bunch of things stuffed in the cabinet, and Gu Siyu didn't really think there would be anything valuable inside. At the bottom was a thick file in a brown leather bag with the words "Asset Liquidation" written on it. She took out the bag and untied the string. She was just about to look at the information inside when Huo Junxian suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the bed. She instinctively hid the file behind her and didn't give it to Huo Junxian.

"Gu Siyu," Huo Junxian said. "Give it back to me."

On the other end of the phone, Jin Yuansen heard the sound and burned his hand with the cigarette. He quickly hung up. He held his phone and closed his eyes, panting heavily.

An assistant handed him a tissue. "Mr. Jin, what's wrong?"

"Gu Siyu has been discovered," Jin Yuansen said.

He exhaled and looked flustered.

The assistant asked, "What should we do? Will it affect you?"

"Whether it's discovered early or late, it's all the same. I just want to find out if Huo Junxian has any assets. Since she does... well, I won't be polite," Jin Yuansen said, biting his cigarette. "Gu Siyu is useless now. If Huo Junxian doesn't kick her out, I'll have to find a way to do it. She only loves money, and she has no loyalty to me."

In other words, he was just using Gu Siyu's intelligence and bravery. Now that she had obtained what he wanted, their relationship was meaningless.

"Oh," the assistant took his cigarette to prevent him from burning himself again.

The smell of cigarettes filled the small rest room. Jin Yuansen exhaled his last puff of smoke. "That crazy woman Huo Junxian installed a bunch of surveillance cameras at home. She has no freedom and has to be under her control for everything. Even when sleeping, she has to watch you turn over."

"Surveillance?" the assistant was shocked. "No privacy? But Madam seems gentle."

"A lunatic who wants to monitor your every move? She wants to know everything you eat, drink, and do, even worse than a dog in her eyes," Jin Yuansen said, either angry or trembling, feeling the pain when the ash from his cigarette fell on his injured hand bitten by a teddy bear.

"Damn it..." Jin Yuansen cursed under his breath. "When the time comes, not only Huo Junxian, but also her dog, will have to get out of my way."

As he spoke, his fingers were still shaking. Then he stood up and said, "I'll go to the company."

Jin Yuansen was going to guard his own property, and Gu Siyue, who was with him at the Huo's house, would be in danger if Huo Junxian found out that he had stolen something.

Gu Siyue's life had nothing to do with him, but the company's interests were what he was really concerned about. He was afraid that Huo Junxian would target him.

He flicked the ash off his body and left with a smile on his face. He pushed his glasses up and restrained himself. His face did not show any emotions, but the moment he turned around, his face was full of pride.

Meanwhile, Gu Siyue in the room blinked her eyes and took a deep breath. She stood up straight and picked up the files that had fallen to the ground. She looked at Huo Junxian again, who had closed her eyes, and did not resist anymore.

"Give me a piece of clothing to wear," Gu Siyue said.

Huo Junxian did not say anything, so Gu Siyue went to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and looked at her body. It was not bad.

Huo Junxian was poisonous. She had given her internal injuries. Her skin was not red, but her insides were burning hot.

The bathroom light was not on, but borrowing the light from the bedroom, she stole a few strands of light. After she finished her shower, she turned off the lights in the room.

Gu Siyue did not want to leave the room yet. She would sleep here tonight, and Huo Junxian did not drive her away. Gu Siyue lay directly on the bed, making a loud noise as she moved. The dog leash fell to the ground with a bang.

It was dawn, and Gu Siyue carefully looked at the room.

She couldn't see clearly last night, but now she finally saw it. The bedroom was quite large, with a huge bookshelf behind the wall. There should be more space behind it.

On the left side of the bed, there is a sofa and a warm yellow dog bed, and picture frames are hanging on the wall, one of which contains an oil painting. The woman is wearing a warm yellow long dress, sitting on the floor with her hair blowing in the wind. Teddy is lying by her leg, and she has one hand on the Teddy's head while holding a book in the other hand. Her face shows a bright smile.

The sunset lights up the sky, and the distant mountains are also tinged with red.

Teddy is staring ahead, with his limbs not quite coordinated, as if saying "Oh?"

It's easy to recognize this person by looking at her chest. The deep V-neck warm yellow dress is suspended by two thin straps, and it seems heavy, as if about to break.

And there's the silly dog that says "Oh."

The oil painting is quite large, and the woman in the painting looks very young, about seventeen or eighteen years old. How old is Huo Junxian now, twenty-seven or twenty-eight? Is this the difference between a young girl and a mature woman?

As she thinks, Huo Junxian comes out of the closet. She's wearing a white dress that looks a bit similar to the one in the painting, with a deep V-neck.

However, she's now more full-bodied than before. Huo Junxian tosses her hair to the side.

Gu Siyu doesn't have any complaints with her. Knowing that she's going out, she immediately leaves the bedroom.

As soon as her legs step out, she sees Teddy at the doorway.

"Woof!"

"Good morning," Gu Siyu greets the dog.

"Woof woof woof!" Teddy barks fiercely and warningly.

"I'll make you something delicious. You have to be a good dog," Huo Junxian's voice is soft, and it makes her whole body feel numb.

Gu Siyu doesn't go downstairs either. As if talking to herself, she leans against the railing and asks, "Huo Junxian, when was the oil painting in your room painted?"

Huo Junxian came down the stairs, holding her dog. She stopped when Gu Siyu guessed she was in her teens, and then replied, "I painted it when I was sixteen."

"...", Gu Siyu was surprised, and asked how old she was now.

Huo Junxian smiled and told her to slow down as they descended the stairs.

Huo Junxian's life was simple, consisting of household chores and cooking meals. Gu Siyu watched her closely from the sofa, and found her to be quite peculiar.

Today was different, as Huo Junxian put on a record on an old-fashioned turntable with a vintage gold horn, which produced a hissing noise as it played.

Huo Junxian also turned on the robot vacuum cleaner and played with it while it cleaned the floor.

She boiled water and washed her hands before pouring the water into a cup and adding jasmine tea leaves.

The record player sang:

  "Dans ton sanctuaire de mensonges."

(Note: "In your sanctuary of lies,")

    "Tristement, enflamme-toi"

(Note:"Sadly, ignite yourself,")

    "Je suis profondément fasciné par toi, tes yeux adorables sont pleins de mensonges."

(Note:"I am deeply fascinated by you, your lovely eyes are full of lies.")

    "Combien de secrets connaissez-vous de la nuit."

(Note: "How many secrets do you know about the night?")

Gu Siyu did not understand a word.

Walking downstairs, Gu Siyu's words were tentative, as she was testing whether Huo Junxian would return to her original cold attitude overnight. Obviously, she did not, so Gu Siyu seized the opportunity.

"Huo Junxian," Gu Siyu went over to take the mop from Huo Junxian's hand. She usually watched from the side, but for the first time, she offered to help. "Let me help you."

Huo Junxian turned her head to look at her. Gu Siyu used some skill to take away the mop from her and whispered in her ear, "As long as you treat me well, I will treat you well."

The gentle morning sunlight of summer fell softly on Huo Junxian's face. Her calmness carried a softness, and her red lips moved. If they made a sound, it would be a "good," and soon she could give an answer.

Gu Siyu continued to seduce her, "You can play however you want. Actually, you also enjoy playing, don't you?"

However, Huo Junxian could not say a word. Her gaze went past Gu Siyu and fell outside the courtyard, where the sound of a car engine could be heard. Gu Siyu frowned and followed her to look outside.

They saw a black Bentley parked outside the gate, looking grand, with the sparse tree shade falling on the front of the car.

The driver got out first and then respectfully opened the door for the person inside. A long leg stepped out, revealing a beautiful face—it was the female neighbor.

Gu Siyu went to see Huo Junxian, but Huo Junxian's gaze had already been drawn outside by that face, which made her feel annoyed. She had wasted these two days and even jumped for nothing. She thought about it and felt quite angry.

"Huo Junxian," she called out.

Huo Junxian didn't respond.

Annoyed, Gu Siyu moved her finger and directly pinched Huo Junxian's chin, kissing her lips.

Huo Junxian was stunned, staring at her in a daze. Gu Siyu kissed and pushed her, forcing her onto the sofa. She bit Huo Junxian's lips heavily and said, "Respond to me."

Author's note:

"Comment dompter un chien" is a French book called "How to Tame a Wild Dog" that I saw in the library before, haha.

Ignorance is really scary! Everyone, don't follow her. You must study hard!

Refresh and take a look at the cover image, there is a surprise, a big bear beauty, hehe.

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution from 2022-01-08 00:34:30 to 2022-01-09 13:56:18~

Translator's note: I'm tired -__-

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...
39.6K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
99.5K 2.9K 42
[Treasure #1] "Wait a sec. Did you do something to me?!?" "What if I say I did?" ×•× Different incidents br...