Loved By You! ~Naruto Various...

By Hellouniverzum

What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she... More

Welcome! :D
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️
Chaper eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
NO WAY. NUH-UH.
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

Chapter three

5.5K 203 194
By Hellouniverzum

(Y/n)'s pov:

I woke up at a loud noise out of nowhere.

Seems like my neighbors are loud.

"Five more minutes.." I muttered half asleep. Then my eyes shot open.
"I FUCKING NEED TO GO TO THE ACADEMY!"

"OH COME ON, ITS 7 IN THE MORNING! SHUT UP ALREDY!"
Someone shouted.

Oops...

"SORRY!" I shouted back, but I didn't get a response.

He said 7 in the morning right? The academy starts at 8 am, so that means I am just is time to get ready.

Since I don't have any ninja chlotes I guess I will wear the outfit I've been transported here. That definitely will not look so strange... Right? I mean I have a pair af blue jeans, white shoes, a white T-shirt with a black vest. And of course I do have some accesories on me like my belt, earrings, and a necklace.
But there is a problem. People around here are not wearing earrings. Well... they are, but not in a moon shape. For sure I will get lots of strange looks.

I don't know how am I in my twelve year old body and I wore theese clothes back in the time when I was sixteen, but they are still fitting me. Maybe it got smaller? I don't know? I still look good tho...

Finally I got ready and I headed to a smaller shop, since I need to buy food for today.

"Can I please have three riceballs with little tomatoes?" I smiled.

"Of course dear! Let me just put it in a paperbag. You would like it to a go right?" The elder woman smiled at me.

"Yes please."

She chuckled.

"I figured. You are very pretty you know that? And I guessed you are in the academy."

"Thank you for your compliment, and yes, I just attended there. Today is my first day." I said smiling back at her.

"Here. You know what? Just take it, it's on the house. I wish you luck!" She said.

"Well then thank you! Have a nice day!"

"You too dear!"

I sighed as I was walking towards my destination. A lot of people are out this early in the morning probably for groceries.

"(Y/n)! Wait for me!" Shouted a familiar voice and I turned around.

"Tenten, good morning. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your team?" I asked her.

"Yea... good morning." She said panting, trying to catch her breath.
"I will, at 8 AM. But I saw you walking around and I thought I'll walk with you!" She said grinning widely.

"Ahw! You are so cute! Of course, tag along, I don't mind." I said as she freezed.
"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-y-yes o-ofcourse I am! Let's go!" She said and walked next to me.
"So... are you excited? You know, the academy and all."

"Kind of.. yeah. I am."

"Well. I wish you luck. I think you will be pretty popular."

"What do you mean?

"I mean. You are strange. I MEAN NOT YOU! Your style and all, but in a good way!" She waved her hands in front of her, her expessions between embarrassed and panicked as she explained what she meant.

"Well, thank you. You have a pretty style too!" I smiled at her.

"T-thank you" She blushed a little.
"But really. Where are these clothes from? And your earrings are beautiful too."

"Uh- I don't really remember. I got my ears pirced and I bought these pair of earrings. And I guess the clothes thing... I just have them.. I don't know how I got them tho... it just got to me." I lied with a small smile.

"Oh... that's cool! But look. Here is your stop." She said frownimg a little.

"Right. See you later?" I asked.

"Yes! I mean, sure... Bye for now!" She ran of with a light blush on her face.

It seems like I am alone now... Now that Tenten left I was standing in front of the big academy.

Here we go...

As I went inside, Iruka already waited for me next to the entrance.

"Good morning, sensei." I said smiling at him.

"Ah, (Y/n)! You are just in time! Come on, you will be in my class." He spoke with the same welcoming smile he gave me yesterday.

"Okay."

We went trough hallways until we got to stop by a door. Then Iruka opened it, and the loud, noisey classroom got quiet.

He noded at me to get inside, and I did what he told me to do. He soon followed after me.

As I stepped forward, everyone's eyes were glued to me. Some random boys had blush on their face, heck! Even girls were blushing!

"Good morning everyone. It seems like we will have a new student. Please introduce yourself." He said and stood next to me. And the classroom got really quiet waiting for my introduction.

"Uh- Hi?" I said slowly almost forgetting why was I even standing here.

Too. Much. People.

"Tell them your name..!" Iruka whispered under his breath, so only I could hear him.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n). Pleased to meet you all." I said as I bowed my head down a little. I'd rather die than bow completly in front of anyone. That would be embarrassing.

"Okay... alright... any questions?" Iruka asked and many hands shot up in the air and the kids started to talk and murmur between themselves.

I looked at Iruka with a raised eyebrow and he nodded his at me, approving for me to chose anyone.

"You, with the pretty blue eyes." I said as a blonde pretty girl staring at me with a light blush on her cheeks.

"My name is Ino, I never saw you in the village before. Where are you from?" She asked with curiosity.

The class broke out into a chaos of murmurs once again, amd Iruka needed to quiet them down.

"Uh... I'm from a forest?" I questionised myself as I got weird stares from my new clasdmates.
"I mean, I lived in a forest until now. But it was quite fun." I smiled at her as she coverd her blushing cheeks.

They seemed to accept my answers.

"Um... You. The blondie." I pointed at a blonde boy.

"HEY, MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I'M GOING TO BE HOKAGE ONE DAY!" He yelled at me as he stood up from his seat, pointing at me as if I killed his grandma.

Naruto was just so adorable in the anime. He had the good humor in him that's for sure.

"Naruto, keep it down." Sensei scolded him, shaking his head.

"There is no problem. What is your question?" I smiled at him as I saw Naruto's face turn into a shocked one, containing a little suspicion.

Don't worry Naruto. I will never hurt you. And I won't let anyone else hurt you from now on. I will take care of you.

"My question is, why do you look so pretty?" He asked is a softer tone, as laughter was heard from the back of the class.

"Do you guys hear that? Naruto is trying to flirt with someone!" He said as more people started laughing.

"S-SHUT UP!" He shouted and turned around glarimg at the kids there blushing.

"Don't press it Naruto! You have no chance with her. Maybe she already has a boyfriend." Said the boy, who turned out to be Kiba.

Ah, Kiba. He is cute too.

Boyfriend? Aren't we like twelve right now? I mean aren't they? Back in the time when I was twelve I played with my barbie music cell phone and I ate green grass like goats. And here we are with boyfriends, girlfriends.

"And who might you be?" I asked as I turned towards him with a pretended-raised eyebrow.

"The name's Kiba. Nice to meet you sweetheart." He said grinning.

"Well then, sweetheart.. For your information I don't have a boyfriend, and I am not in the market right now." I said as I smirked at him in victory when I turned his nickname towards him and he blushed.
"And to answer your question Naruto, I don't know." I turned to Naruto still smirking.

"Then where did this style come from?" He asked with a faint blush and with practical stars in his eyes.

God, he is adorable.

"I guess, this is just what I like. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just being me." I said with a small shrug as some girls, probably the popular ones squealed.

I want to make it clear that I will definitely not join them.

"Okay, okay, one more person and thats it!" Sensei spoke, clapping his hands to make the class settle.

"Okay. How about... you, with the black eyes." I pointed to another boy.

"It's Sasuke. Are you from a clan?" He asked, his dark eyes analysimg me like a scanner.

"Not that I'm aware of.. I believe I am not" I told him, blinking a few times.

"Okay (Y/n). You may sit down next to Naruto or Sasuke, you can choose."

Of course I am going to sit next to Naruto. The Uchiha boy has his ego, and my cinnamon roll has nothing.

At least not yet.

I sat down next to Naruto. I got wierd looks from people but I didn't pay atention to it. Even the Uchiha turned towards me with a half-shocked expression.

I guess I am the first one that chose to sit next to someone else.

I mentally smirked getting proud of myself.

When I turned towards Naruto he was just looking at me in awe.

"What?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing!" He huffed and turned his head towards Iruka-sensei, but while he explained I kept feeling Naruto's glances on me.

~~~

Third person's pov:

When the lecture ended, lot's of people surrounded (Y/n)'s and Naruto's table. Ofcourse Naruto was annoyed by every each one of them.

"(Y/n)-chan! What's your favorite color?"

"Uh-"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I-"

"Who is the most prettier in class?"

"Well-"

She tried to answer their questions, but each time she tried she got interrupted by another question from a totally different person.

"SASUKE IS STANDING NAKED IN FRONT OF THE CLASS!" Naruto shouted as everyone turned around to see him. Meanwhile someone grabbed her hand and ran out of the classroom.

They ran all the way out to the back of the academy, away from prying eyes.

"Heya.. Thank's..." She thanked the stranger but she didn't get a replay so she looked up only to see that Naruto was holding her hand and just stared at her.
"Hi?" She smiled at him, that snapped him out of his trance and let go of her hand.

"No problem.." He huffed and went towards the swing.

Oh.

She quickly went after him, and sat down next to the big tree.

"So what's your deal?" He asked with a serious expression. It was no surprise that Naruto didn't trust (Y/n) yet.

"Well-"

"I am asking because it's not nice to just play around with someone's feelings and trust." He spoke, interrupting her for a moment.

"Naruto, I am not playing around with feelings, I would never." (Y/n) told him and he looked back at her.

"Then answer the question. What is your deal? What do you want?" Naruto glared at (Y/n).

"Well, honestly I don't want anything. You know I just got in the village, so I thought maybe I could make some friends... But of course if you don't want me-"

"It's not that!" He interrupted.
"Everyone is hating me for a reason I still need to find out. So why don't you? Why are you acting so kind towards me?"

Naruto kept eyevontact. He wanted answers but (Y/n) couldn't just start telling him about the nine tails. He needed to find that out for himself.

"I am always kind towards everyone. I am rude when I need to be, or they give me a reason to be. I have my moods too!" She laughed out a little.
"But my two remaining brain cells are telling me that you had done nothing wrong, so I have no reason to hate you."

There was a little silence between them, until Naruto spoke up.

"So.. Are we friends?" He asked as slowly tears pricked his eyes.

My sweet baby is cryingggg.
Noooo.

"Is that even a question? Of course we are!" She exclaimed, but right then when she finished her sentence Naruto tackled her to the ground in a tight hug.

She didn't hesitate to hug him back as he put his head in the crock of (Y/n) neck smelling her sweet scent.

"You are smelling good..." He said still in the arms of (Y/n) as she strocked his hair.

His hair is softer then I thought it will be...

She laughed, and waited for Naruto to calm down.
When he did,he forced himself to let go of her to wipe his remaining tears off.

"Naruto" She said his name.

"Yes, (N/n)?"

"(N/n)?"

"Yeah... (N/n). I gave you a nickname." He grinned.

"Then you gonna be my sunshine boy! My sunshine!" She said hugging him yet again as he blushed. When she let go of him, Naruto brought himself to ask her something.

"So... (N/n). Would you like to eat ramen with me? And maybe spend the whole day with me?" He asked.

"I would love too!" She smiled.

Then Naruto's braincells began to work. And he finaly realised where is he sitting right now. On (Y/n)'s lap...

"(N/n)-chan!" He blushed in a dark shade of red.

"Hm?"

"I-I-I-I am s-s-sitting o-on your l-lap..." He stuttered out almost fainting as (Y/n) laughed at his cuteness.

"I don't mind! You are the first one who got this close to me since I arrived in this village. I am actually glad that I am not scaring you away!" She smiled as Naruto calmed down, and in the end he didn't get of her.

While they were talking, none of them noticed that a pair of onyx eyes was watching them.

What could be your goal? (Y/n)... You are a very interesting person. I will find it out one day what your goal is. You need to have one, as a forest girl.. why were you in the first place in a forest?

He asked himself, his mind repeating the same name over and over again.

(Y/n).

(Y/n).

(Y/n).

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader! How was your day/night? <3

I have something in my mind that just will not let me concentrate.

I thought that maybe the older characters like Kakashi or Zabuza will only be a love interest when our character will be 16 in the story. (Yk, Naruto Shippuden, etc..) I get that the reader in this story was mentally 16 and everything but right now she is in her 12 year old body.
So the whole Akatsuki and some other characters will be in when she is 16 and mentally 19.
Well minus Orochimaru, cuz we all know he is a pedo...

But yea ^^ thanks for reading!

[EDITED]

Words:2577

- Love you!-Ay<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7.6K 34
Y/n is the twin sister of Iruma, but they have the complete opposite personality. She's more into having a thrilling life, having fun and smiling all...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
288K 9.5K 32
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐊 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒. Y/n, a hashira of the night had somehow gotten caught up with another human eating species during her break, only this...
6K 81 14
I really wanted to write about Aliens making humans into their pets. I know it's just what the Internet needs. I thought it was a fun story to write...