One-shot book Of BSD Ships an...

By RainbowFluff24

Ship oneshot books cause I can never do plot. This book may contain triggers like any BSD fanfict due to it b... More

Druken Jealousy - Soukoku
(1)Lovers - SSKK/SKK
(2)Lovers - SSKK/SKK
(3)Lovers - SSKK/SKK
Past&Future - DazustuxChuRyu
Trapped - Astuya/ChuuAstu
(4)Lovers - SSKK/SKK
Spys - SKK/SSKK
Smile - Shin Soukoku
(1)Drinking Buddy - Astลซya
(2)Drinking Buddy - Astuya
- Reaction -
(1)Confession - Soukoku
(2)Confession - Soukoku
(3)Confession - Soukoku
- Beast x OG -
Warmth - 15 Soukoku
First Time - Shin Soukoku
Timelines - Soukoku
(1)Married - ChuuAstu
(2)Married - ChuuAstu
(3)Married - ChuuAstu
Kisses - Shin Soukoku
Favor - Soukoku
Convention fate - Soukoku
(4)Married - ChuuAstu
(5)Married - ChuuAstu
Handful - Soukoku
Nameless Partners - Soukoku
Simple Gestures - Soukoku
Sunset Awakening - Soukoku/AU drabble
Rescued Child - Soukoku
Repaired Hollow - SKK/SSKK
- White is the New Black - Mentor Chuuya AU
Blossom Tiger - Astu Fluff
- Phoney - Soukoku
Snow White - Soukoku
Ability; Revist - Soukoku Drabble
Affection - Soukoku
Who's Chuuya? - SKK
- BSD X K-Project -
Open Book -Soukoku/Multi
Wrong ViewPoint - Teenage!SKK
Episode - Soukoku
Bonding - SKK/SSKK
Musi history - Soukoku
Mistaken - Soukoku
Raising the Bar - Soukoku
Parental Figures - SSKK/SKK
Birthday - SKK/SSKK
(1)Child - Soukoku Drabble
Chibier You - Multi/SKK
(2)Child - Soukoku Drabble
Unexpected Wonders - Soukoku
Hunger - SSKK/SKK
(3)Child - Soukoku Drabble
Remember - Soukoku
Goodbye Kiss - Soukoku

Bar Acquaintance - Soukoku

116 1 0
By RainbowFluff24

"Oh my... You haven't come for a long time" The three at the bar looked at the ginger coming in "I thought you died"

"Yeah right old man. You would know if i died" He ignored the three leaning on the counter "It would be a big bang"

"For sure it will" the bartender went to leave chuckling "I will be back with your special wine. Talk with my other friends"

"Aren't you a bit young?"

"I am 25 years old, bandaged boy. Just cause my height is massive doesn't man anything" He rolled his eyes "You two?"

"The names Sakunosuke Oda. That's Ango and Dazai. Sorry about him, hes a bit extra sometimes"

"Wah! That's just cruel Odasakue!" he playfully pouted "So mister chibi, what's your name?"

"Just call me Chuuya.. Usually I don't see anyone when I come here"

"Same with us" Oda watched the cat get affection from the younger boy "I presume, You like drinking wine?"

"Favorite of mine. I can drink other stuff but I rather wine"

"Light weight?" Dazai grinned at the rolling eyes "That's what it sounds like"

"I have been drinking since I was young, asshole... My body isn't modified to handle toxicity so if you please leave me be"

"Feisty tongue.. Fits with your height"

"Nakahara-san" He turned to the glass being set "Do not"

"relax... I know better than to start a fight. I came to relax not cause you issues again"

"Thank you... Blood isn't nice to clean"

"Did you just say i will get my assbeat?" Dazai honestly was curious "You know who i am and say that.."

"His strength is bigger than yours Dazai-san... He doesn't need his ability to beat you"

"Oda" Ango got his attention "Did you..."

"Ahh, yes. It was him in the vision. The voice, shoes and gloves a line" Chuuya raised an eyebrow sipping "My ability to see in the future when its something major"

"I suppose i would be consider something major" His face clearly annoyed "But i wonder why for you three"

"Just have to wait and see... You may appear later again"

"Boss-man!" Dazai asked the bartender "Does it have to do with what we do?"

"The mafia?" He hummed as Chuuya chuckled a bit "Can't say... He is a complicated one"

"Glasses, A1315" Ango looked over quickly "ha, so you are..."

"I am not gonna ask how you know that information but it makes sense on why he said what he said"

"What's so special about that?"

"We shall discuss it in private Dazai. It isn't something to openly talk about"

"If it isn't... I am more curious on how you know, chibi-chan"

"Cause I used to live in the crater. The slum area that was wrapped in black flames?"

"Interesting.... why did you move?"

"Oh my, the demon prodigy finds me intriguing? I don't know whether to feel good or not"

"Nakahara-san" Chuuya looked at the old man "You only come here when you have to met him"

"Don't remind me... He can die for all i care" He finished the glass putting money with it "Don't even say no"

"yes sir"

"Good. And didn't i say stop calling me that? I hate it"

The ginger then left, letting a yawn out as he exited. He was thinking to himself about the interesting people he met; especially those three. They were all different yet they all drowned together. The prodigy too...  He shook his head spotting the motorcycle and his white hair friend leaning on it smoking-

"I hate that i made a younger boy smoke"

"Haha, you finished? That was quick"

"Some people drowning Tiger. Didn't want to interrupt"

"I see i see... Are we heading over now?"

"Correct my boy" He went getting on the bike "before the prodigy chases us"

"EXCUSE ME!?!"

"HAHAHA! Get on already!"

-

"Important meeting? With who?"

"Mori never" Kouyou sighs "It's with the Sheep king. Well, they are in the name of changing it I believe..."

"And Akutagawa is with us because..."

"As your gaurd. Mori and Hirostu should be waiting outside for us.. Hirostu would be outside gaurd"

"Still bazzar why we are but knowing mori... It's for an alliance?"

"Correct. They caused some serious damage in some forces"

Dazai nodded thinking to himself; he completely forgot about the sheeps existence. Any problems with them never was reported to him but to Kouyou. He can only be intrigued by who the king was? what was the name again? It's been so long-

"Ah, you made it" Mori grins "Elise went to entertain the guests"

'And he thought that was' Dazai sighs as they went entering 'a good idea? wait guests?'

Dazai perked up as mori called out to the people sitting. First noticed the boy and girl standing behind the couch, eating pocky before drifting to where elise voice came from. On a lap of a ginger... wait that was...

"No wonder you acted how you did chibi"

"You know him Dazai-nii?"
"Excuse me?"

"Down Tiger" He chuckled rubbing Elise head "We met at a bar"

"This shall make things go faster then" Mori really found Dazai "affection" for the male interesting "Chuuya, correct?"

"Correct. My subordinates won't interfere with the meeting. I am sure you know Kyouka since she decided to join us instead and the other is Atsushi"

"A dog leading sheep is really funny" He got wacked by the female "Koyo-san.."

"Apologises about him... He is too pretty for you to be saying that"

"The mackerel still hasn't called me by name so I am not surprised.. Lets get this over with before anything else happens"

"Yes let's begin"

The meeting started with Mori and Chuuya talking for the most part. Koyo spoken in here and there unlike Dazai. He just sat unbothered watching the ginger; quite different then is off the job personality. Akutagawa stayed silent too, observing the two behind chatting with a phone. She would write something, hand it over and he would do it back. Most certainly a way to not to interrupt the meeting. Elise was just enjoying cake on the gingers lap still-

"Guess we have a deal"

"Correct" Chuuya reached behind taking the phone typing on it before giving it back "I will come by tomorrow for the written truce"

"Great! Dazai-san, since you wanted to be an you, you will write it out"

"You mother... Fine~ Only cause it means i get to bug the slug"

"Sure mister brainy.... If you are able to break my anger issues"

"Don't purpose a challenge you can't win"

"Please stop flirting" Chuuya snickered at the emo speaking "You can punish me for speaking but we all were thinking it"

"Akutagawa..."

"I like that kid" Chuuya moved Elise to the side "sorry hun, i got to go now"

"Awww, you come play tomorrow with me though?"

"Sure. If mister prodigy doesn't try to get into my pants"

"HUH!?! WHO THE FUCK-" Mori covered his mouth smiling "HM!?!"

"Chuuya-san" Atsushi spoke as he rubbed his nose "Verlaine is approaching"

"Is he looking to be decked again?" He huffed scratching his head walking to the door "Come on you two"

"How does he know verlaine?"

"Chuuya is Verlaine younger brother as much as Chuuya doesn't agree" Mori explained "I am sure you can tell what that means"

"So he was right..."

"what?"

"Nothing much" Dazai stood up "I am about to go cause more family drama"

"Don't ruin the alliance" Koyo warned "Akutagawa, make sure he doesnt"

"yes ma'am"

The two left out quickly, Dazai fault, to catch the new friends. They made it to Chuuya ready to pop a blood vessel as Verlaine was on the ground rubbing his cheek. The two just stood away since the king was glowing red; the prodigy deemed it as his ability he finally sees. Guess it is time-

"Now now" Dazai touched his shoulder "Lets not cause a bloodbath in the hallway"

"Tch" Chuuya Shoved his hands in his pocket "You are so lucky.."

"We both know, you won't be able to kill me like that"

"Call me not human one more time i swear your head will not be attached" Dazai blinked hugging the male from behind "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"... I don't know, you are letting the demon prodigy hold you?"

"Hes done it before. Doesn't matter"

"Now i know what you two do at the bar" Atsushi grumbled "I need a smoke"

"No! You picking up Chuuya-sans bad habbits Atsu-nii"

"Sorry Kyouka-chan... I been reducing unlike the boss"

"Oi" Chuuya glared at him "Don't lie to her. You literally smoke so much when she isn't around"

"CHUUYA-SAN WHY!?!"

Atsushi turned to the click of the phone open before bolting. She went after him as Demon snow flew in front; leaving them all to stare. Verlaine really questions his younger brother sometimes..

"Akutagawa, Go"

"But.."

"I won't. I know how Koyo-san gets" He nodded disappearing after "No bloodshed!"

"Shall you tell me how you two are close?"

"Another time but more over, we met at a bar"

"Just tell him the truth! I'm dating you" Verlaine face made him snicker "You heard me"

"I..." He snickered a bit "No we aren't but thank you for that face"

"Chuuya, I know you have a bazaar taste in men please... Anyone but him"

"You are literally dating Rimbaud? I don't want to hear it" He leaned into the taller male "Well, i don't understand why Rimbaud wants you.."

"Chibi is being a dog again" Chuuya went pulling his nose annoyed "That hurts slug! I don't like pain!"

"Keep calling me that and I am going to be your worst nightmare"

"Nobody could be worst than mori"

"Fair point but don't care... Let go already so i can check on the kids"

"Yes sir~"

The end

(sorry for mistakes/Sorry i didn't include the other bar meetings! My motivation for this one died)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 511 25
My own really random ship one shots about Bsd, some angst fluff and everything, feel free to recommend anything you might want English isn't by the w...
1.9K 53 16
Basically just me messing around with the Bungo Stray Dogs characters. There isn't any mature content, but it's going to be implied, plus there's a l...
287K 6.2K 34
One shots for the lovely soukoku. Most of these stories are from pinterest. !May Contain!: -Angst -Character death -Fluff -possibly smut though i'm n...