At That Moment βœ”

By stories_by_thy

COMPLETED βœ” Previously known as KYA LAGE TU MERI Studentx teacher love Karan 's pov : "Teach me somethin... More

intro
🀍.1
🀍.3
🀍.4
🀍.5
🀍.6
🀍.7
🀍.8
🀍.9
🀍.10
🀍.11
🀍.12
🀍.13
🀍.14
🀍.15
🀍.16
🀍.17
🀍.18
🀍.19
🀍.20
🀍. 21
🀍. 22
🀍. 23
🀍. 24
🀍. 25
🀍. 26
🀍. 27 (last)
hey .

🀍.2

1.4K 63 8
By stories_by_thy

17th march 2023

PREETA'S POV

I turn and hurry out of the room.The hallways are already mostly clear. One thing you don't do is get in the middle of a high schooler and their lunch period. It's the only time they can gossip without fear of a teacher overhearing.

"Hey, Preeta!" some one calls me

I look up from watching my shoes squeak across the linoleum floor and find Arav at his locker.
I slow my steps, but I don't stop. Something about Arav presence always makes me uncomfortable, and I don't want to be alone with him in the hallway

" Preeta There's a bonfire out by the lake after the baseball game this Friday. Are you coming?" he asked me

Even if he didn't give me the creeps, I still wouldn't be in. I have no desire to be... whatever Aarav wants me to be.

"Sorry. Arav I Can't," I tell him. "I've already got plans."

Lies. I have no plans. Well, unless you count going home, hanging out in my room and writing until Alnya , my best friend back home, gets off work so we can FaceTime.

"ek din main tumhe zaroor apna sath party main lekar jayenga .... dheeklena thum ," Arav says.

Tbh His words send shivers down my spine .... honestly wouldn't surprise me if he meant that literally.

I give him a tight smile. " yeah Maybe next time🙂."

He shrugs, like it's no big deal, but I feel his eyes lingering on me as I walk away.
I stop just inside the door of the lunch room. Hearing the loud chatter and seeing so many faces I have no wish to see has me spinning on my heel and walking back out.

I go to the bathroom instead, deciding I'll spend the next twenty-five minutes sitting in one of the stalls and hope no one comes inside.🙃🙃

My wish is ignored when ten minutes into my peaceful reprieve the door opens, 🙄🙄and I hear the clack of heeled shoes.
Heeled shoes!!.. What teenager wears freaking heels to school?
The rich, the pretty, and the popular, that's who.

I'm in the far stall so I can't see who it is through the crack in the door, but it doesn't take me long to figure it out. I barely suppress a groan.😞

"Arav is taking me out Saturday," Bhavya gushes,

And I can just imagine her leaning over the sink to swipe her peachy lip gloss across her lips.🙄

"Thought you two were taking a break?" Asha, Bhavya's best friend, asks.

I carefully shift on the closed toilet seat.
"It wasn't really a break. I was just pissed at him for a while. I'm over it now."

"What about...?" asha was about to say

"Don't you dare say her name!" Bhavya says heatedly,

"If that bitch knows what's good for her, she'll stay the hell away from my man. Arav sirf mera hai uspe sirf mera hak hai.... and if I stay with him for some days then Arav's interest in her will fade ... ." she continued

Tension rolls off of me in waves because I know she's talking about me. 😐Like Karan sir, Bhavya also hated me on sight.😔 But at least I know why. The first time we met, Arav was standing at my locker talking to me. Even if you couldn't hear his words, which were flirtatious as he grilled me on who I was, it wasn't hard to figure out from his body language that he was interested

.😒 Bhavya walked up to us and practically climbed his body like a tree, staking her claim at the same time she sent me a withering look that said he's mine.😒😒

I've tried to avoid Arav since then. Not because I'm afraid of what Bhavya would do, but because I have no interest in him.😕 Unfortunately, Arav either hasn't gotten the memo I'm not into him or he's ignoring the not interested vibes I've been sending his way. Either way, it's not my fault Bhavya's boyfriend is straying.

I don't think so Bhav" Asha's voice is filled with doubt.

"It seems to me his interest is only growing. I've seen the way he looks at her during lunch." asha continued

"After this weekend, he'll forget all about her. I plan to make sure of it." she smirked

"And if he doesn't?" Asha asks.

" Then main uski bo har karunga jo vo soch bhi nahi sakthi .... I'll make that bitch too ugly to draw his attention anymore."

I've heard enough evil come out of Bhavya's mouth. In general, I'm a good person, avoiding any and all conflict, but hearing her threats, knowing it's not my fault her boyfriend won't leave me alone, sets something off inside me.

I get up from the toilet and flush it, even though I didn't use the bathroom. Grabbing the latch, I swing the door open. Satisfaction thrills me at the split-second look of fear on Bhavya's face when she realizes someone overheard her threats. The look is gone as soon as she realizes it's me, and loathing replaces it.

"Good. I'm glad you're here," she sneers, her nose wrinkling in revulsion. "In case you hadn't noticed, Arav mera hain.. he is mine, and it would be wise of you to stay away from him."

I walk to the sink and squirt soap on my hands without sparing her another glance.

"I think tum tumhara vo so called boyfriend haina use batha dena ki. I have no interest in him. Vo hai jo mera mocha pada hai ...He's the one who keeps approaching me."

"Only because you keep giving him fuck me eyes." she said

I snort as I rinse my hands. "You're delusional." I look at her through the mirror.

"Arav is the last man I'd want to touch me."

Her stance against the sink stiffens. "Now look here, bitch, you-"

"No, you listen." I cut her off, turning away from the sink and snatching out a paper towel from the holder.

"I don't want your creepy boyfriend anywhere near me. Muje unpar koyi intrest nahi hai aur... if You got a problem with his behavior, take it up with him and leave me out of it."

I leave Bhavya and her friend behind before either of them can say anything else. I'm tempted to leave school early because I'm so over today and just want to be away from this place. But I don't want to push my luck with Karan sir , The last thing I need is for him to call my parents and tell them I missed a meeting with him. I hate letting down my parents.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

With only five minutes left until my next class starts, I grab my chemistry book from my locker and go stand outside the classroom door.
Leaning my head back against the wall, I send up a mental wish that my next two classes don't go by too fast.🤞🤞🤞

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KARAN'S POV

Moving my eyes away from my laptop screen when there's a light tap on the door, I glance over and see Preeta arora is hovering outside the door, like she's hoping I didn't hear her knock. From the look on her face, she's not happy to be here. If I was honest, I'm not ecstatic she's here either. Being around this girl makes my life complicated.

I get up from my desk and walk around to the front, leaning my ass on the edge.
"Have a seat, Miss Preeta."
Averting my eyes from her ass when she drops several books on one desk and walks to the one I gestured to, I cross my arms and look down at the floor until I know she's seated.

"I'm surprised you actually showed today," I say.

With a shrug, she avoids my eyes as she begins tracing imaginary circles on the desk

"I didn't want to, but I don't want to be in any more trouble than I already in ."

I reach back to my desk and pick up a piece of paper. "You want to explain this to me?" I hold up a copy of her essay.

"Not really. Can we just pretend I never submitted my work, and I can re-do it?"

"No, we can't," I say flatly.

"What you can do is explain to me why you handed this in as your assignment." I continue

She doesn't say anything, and she still refuses to look at me.

"Miss Preeta? I'm waiting."
Finally, she lifts her eyes, a pretty dark brown eyes , she slightly bit her lips ... uff her lips .... that pink one always makes me ..... hmmm....

And if the situation wasn't what it was, the look on her face would be amusing. I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone look so embarrassed.

"It was an accident, okay?" she says in exasperation.

"I must have picked up the wrong paper yesterday morning."

"Okay," I say slowly, looking down at the paper.

"I can understand how that could happen." I continued

.
.
Freeze

To be continued from this chapter

Some of the hindi dialogue and parts in this chapter is written by me ...

If u want update tomorrow plz shower your love to this story

For 3rd chap I want 50+ vote 20+ comment if no then forgot about update

Total words 1500+

With lots of love
Sruthy 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.5K 30
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
88.6K 4.6K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
36.3K 768 21
She was moaning and it was making me more wild. I tugged on the other dori and pulled it. No wher blouse came loose. She was hugging me so tight that...
18.9K 2K 27
This story is about my all time favorite couple vani❀ I stan them with my whole heart πŸŒ™I am not a professional writer but I love to imagine and writ...