Petty Little Monsters (Little...

Oleh AWFrasier

Gael has always been an outcast and a weirdo - but when he moves to the small town of Imperium, he finds hims... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

19

185 15 0
Oleh AWFrasier

"Come here," Abel said softly, putting his arm around me and pulling me close. "I sleep so much better when we cuddle."

I smiled and moved closer; my back pressed to his chest.

"You're a little fireplace, you know that? Always so warm." He buried his face in my hair, inhaling loudly.

"You're my cold pack then. Nice and cool." He was always warm. Like literally always, so I had really no idea why he'd say I was warm, when all the warmth came from him.

He hugged me close and kissed me under my ear. "I like the sound of that. A perfect match."

"Do you think we are? A perfect match."

"Hhmm, it's starting to feel like it." He was still at my throat, kissing it and I could feel his teeth graze over my skin.

I grabbed his hair and pressed his mouth to my skin. I didn't wanna ruin the mood with trying to have a conversation about dull deep things. I wanted my cute boyfriend to be cute. And sweet.

"Don't. Don't unless you want me to bite down," he whispered.

"I do."

He didn't wait another second. He had asked my consent, I gave it, I knew what it meant. He bit down and I whimpered before it turned into a moan. The warmth spread in my body, and I grabbed his hand, running it under my shirt first, over my stomach, and then down. He pressed his hips against my butt, crushing me against him.

He released my throat, running his tongue over it to seal the wounds and then turned, reaching into the drawer next to the bed.

"Are you just prepared for this to happen in every room?" I asked, dazed, and turned on my back, smiling up at him.

"Gotta be, with you around," he said, looking at me with entirely black eyes.

"Come on then." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to me, kissing him. I could taste my blood in his mouth and honestly, it drove me wilder. To know he had been feeding on me... There was something feral and dangerous about it and it made me act a little ridiculously. I wanted him to feed on me again and do it while he made love to me.

He was fast and seemed so hungry for it all to happen right at that very moment. He hurried to get undressed and so did I. He spread my legs apart, looking his fill at me before he laid down on top of me.

"I love you," he murmured.

"I love you too," I murmured back.

And then he pressed inside of me. I groaned and grabbed his hair again, guiding his mouth right back to my throat.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes. Please."

"Oh fuck," he groaned and bit me again.

I couldn't hold back at all. I cried out and pressed his mouth to my throat, as I grabbed his ass getting him to be rougher. He growled and repositioned his mouth a little, biting down again, leaving a new set of bitemarks on my throat. He was jerking his hips hard, loudly swallowing in the same rhythm. He continued but not for long. He ran his tongue over my skin again and then grabbed me as he sat up on his knees, pulling me into his lap. He got me to move, and I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him again. He moaned into my mouth, his hands on my ass, helping me move. He was also moving under me, and it was too much. It was all too much.

This wasn't really making love and it thrilled me to find out we could do both. Either alone would probably be a little boring, but when we could do both? That was perfection. He was absolute perfection.

The way I was moving made him hit all of the right places within me and I wasn't going to last long like this. Not long at all. But I didn't mind. I had gotten exactly what I needed to calm the fuck down and my mind was clear.

He kissed my jaw and my throat, my cheeks and pulled down on the collar of my shirt, kissing my collarbone too. I threw my head back, probably sounding absolutely ridiculous but giving zero shits about it. I was only focusing on how absolutely mind-blowingly good this all felt.

Abel's hands were on the move again, running up my back and pressing me to him as he jerked his hips hard under me. It was such a fierce embrace. As if I couldn't get close enough. He finished hard, the pulses going through his body making it shudder in almost violent jerks. I moved a little and he groaned, pressing his forehead to my shoulder, and really that was all I needed. I finished too and whimpered my way through it. It almost hurt, due to the pressure building and building but the release... God, the release was like jumping into a cool pool during the hottest day in the summer.

We sat for a good while, panting, in each other's arms. Then Abel moved, cradling my body to his and gently got us down on the bed, me still wrapped around him.

"Fuck me," he panted and smiled down at me.

"In a minute. Let me rest for a bit."

He burst out laughing and hugged me close. "I'd have to feed on more than a few sips from you if you want to go again anytime soon."

"How come? Do I tire you so much?" I teased and grinned up at him.

"Where does all the blood go?" He smirked at me.

"Oh, and it just... Evaporates or?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, but my whole body runs on blood. Like yours runs on water, salt and sugar."

"Would you need to feed now?"

"Nah, what you gave me will keep me until morning if I don't do anything but sleep now."

"I don't mind going to sleep in a minute. I could sleep right now, just like this."

"You're so fucking cute," he murmured and yawned. He pulled the covers over us and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Gael."

"Goodnight, Abel," I whispered, content and my head completely empty.

"Where did the werewolves come from?" I asked as Fred focused hard on her canvas.

"Sit still," she murmured and frowned at me before drawing again. "Some say they came directly from the moon. The light was cast at one pack of wolves, and they rose to walk on two legs, their bites infectious as a punishment on men for hacking down forests."

"Doesn't sound real."

"Well, it's most likely biology and evolution rather than magic. We didn't sprout out of nothing. None of us did. Abel thinks it's just a natural growth. Like how some were Neanderthals and then became Homo Sapiens. Just natural evolution."

"I wonder what the purpose of that was."

"Survival, like anything else in this world. We evolve when it's needed for survival." She shrugged and looked back up at me. "You moved again."

"Why did I have to model for your portrait project?"

"Because I haven't drawn you yet and everyone else is tired of modelling for me." She laughed and looked back down at her canvas.

I rolled my eyes a bit and went back into position. At least she had let me choose the pose, which was just me sitting comfortably in her garden chair. Cal was working in the workshop, the sound of metal hitting metal filling the otherwise completely quiet garden.

"When's Creek coming?" I asked then.

"They should be on their way over here now. But you know him. He might've stopped to look at some flowers on the way or something. Or he met someone he knows. They know the whole town and thinks it's horribly offensive to not stop and have a chat."

I chuckled. Creek was too nice sometimes. Like they couldn't just tell someone they were in a hurry, no no, they had to stop for a chat. Like when we went to the bakery and the owner started chatting. Didn't leave the place for the next thirty minutes.

"It seems like he lives in his own world sometimes," I muttered more to myself than to Fred.

"Oh, they seem like they live in their own world? And which world do you live in?" She smirked, still looking at her drawing.

"I live in the world where my head is shoved up my own arse, apparently."

Fred laughed properly this time and ended it with a snort, like a piglet. "You're an artist. It's expected to be away with the fairies for a bit."

"I guess." I shrugged a shoulder and took out my phone, looking down at it. Abel had sent me cute pictures of the pets. They were eating from the same bowl, both sitting comfortably next to each other. A text accompanied the picture saying the kids and I are waiting for you. A smile fought its way onto my lips and something nice and warm flared in my chest. Now I couldn't wait until Fred was done so I could go home.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
2.7K 186 59
Gordon is a nerdy forensic pathologist who enjoys talking to the corpses in the morgue. Oh, and he's a vampire. The corpses-and his lab assistants-ha...
2.1K 298 31
Get ready for a thrilling ride with Ivy Myers as she moves to a small town to live with her mother. Little does she know that her life is about to ta...
255K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...