The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil

495 23 9
By An-errr

At four o'clock, Huo Junxian returned after walking her dog. She took off her shawl and hung it on a hanger. Her face still had no expression, as if the incident outside the courtyard did not exist.

Her Teddy was cuddling in her arms. She put the dog down in the living room. Teddy looked at Gu Siyu and tilted its head. It still remembered Gu Siyu staring at it on the balcony for a long time yesterday.

However, its owner was still pretending not to know, quietly doing her own thing.

Gu Siyu came out of the bathroom, changed into a clean outfit of a white short-sleeved shirt and hot pants, her wet hair dripping with water. She squatted down and touched Teddy's head. Teddy still avoided Gu Siyu, but it wasn't as fierce as yesterday.

This little thing knew how to act according to her mood, knowing that she was holding the secret of the owner, and knew to honestly let her massage it.

Huo Junxian finished washing her hands and was folding the clothes in the courtyard when she found an extra bra. Both were white. She picked up both and compared them as if she was checking the size. Gu Siyu walked over and took her own bra directly, saying, "That's mine."

Huo Junxian's fingers loosened, and she put down the clothes she was holding. She hugged the other folded clothes and went upstairs, and no one mentioned what happened in the afternoon.

Later, Jin Yuansen came back with a bandage on his hand. He looked a bit ridiculous, and his gaze fell on Teddy, who was jumping around on the sofa. He instinctively stepped back two steps.

His lips moved, and he seemed to want to scold, but Teddy barked, and Jin Yuansen swallowed his words again. After rolling on the sofa for a while, Teddy ran away. Jin Yuansen threw away the pillow that Teddy had touched and gave himself an excuse, "It's covered in dog hair."

He looked at Gu Siyu and asked in a low voice, "How was today?"

Gu Siyu hesitated for a moment. She pinched her chin and looked around leisurely, looking at Teddy's movements. Teddy stopped on the stairs on the second floor and looked at her. Gu Siyu smiled and said, "Your wife didn't do anything today. She stayed at home."

"How is that possible? She must have gone out in the afternoon." Jin Yuansen frowned and looked at Gu Siyu with suspicion. "Are you sure she didn't go out?"

"No, I saw her cleaning up at home. She waited so long that the flowers were about to wilt. I should blame you for inaccurate information." Gu Siyu said.

Jin Yuansen was still doubtful. Obviously, he did not believe Gu Siyu and asked again, "Are you sure you're not lying to me?"

Gu Siyu remained calm.

After a few seconds, his eyes behind the glasses became affectionate, and he whispered, "Siyu, when I take away all my property, you can have whatever you want. Listen to me."

"I know, I'm watching," Gu Siyu withdrew her gaze from the Teddy and looked around the living room. She asked, "Does your wife have any hobbies?"

"Hobbies?" Jin Yuansen frowned and asked back, "What do you mean by hobbies?"

Gu Siyu said, "Don't you even know what your wife likes?"

Jin Yuansen didn't feel embarrassed and said, "You'll know then. She's a hard person to figure out. She doesn't like anything, unfeeling."

"That's not fair to say. You can't figure her out because you haven't put in the effort." Gu Siyu smiled, "I see that your wife is good at housework, gardening, raising dogs, and cooking. She seems to be good at everything."

She's also sexy and beautiful, a wife that one could dream of.

But men, they always have dissatisfaction. Domestic flowers are not as fragrant as wild ones. No matter how good their wife is, they always feel bored and think that marriage is a tomb. They feel that they are particularly pitiful and suffer.

After Gu Siyu listed so many advantages of Huo Junxian, Jin Yuansen only heard a little of it. He looked up at the clock on the wall and said, "Hasn't she come down to make dinner yet?"

"She hasn't come out since she went upstairs."

Jin Yuansen's gaze at Gu Siyu was no longer suspicious. He stared at the clock and said, "She's really strange today. Did something happen?"

If you have to say something happened, it's that your wife has a lover, and I found out.

Does that count?

Jin Yuansen muttered as if his wife not coming down for dinner was worse than being bitten by a dog.

He waited from six o'clock to seven o'clock, and Huo Junxian didn't come down to make dinner. Jin Yuansen walked around the living room and ordered takeout. He ordered a table full of good-rated Japanese food.

Gu Siyu didn't feel like eating and went upstairs directly. She walked to the railing and looked up. She suddenly wanted to see what Huo Junxian was doing. She asked Jin Yuansen, who was eating eagerly, "Don't you want to send some food to your wife?"

"Send food to her?" Jin Yuansen raised his hand, "Should I even let her eat?"

He sneered, "I wish she would die."

After his wife cooked for him for several years, he wasn't willing to let her have even a bite.

To be honest, she is very honest and doesn't hide anything.

Afterwards, Teddy ran up the stairs.

Downstairs, Jin Yuansen didn't hear any sounds from the closed door on the third floor.

Gu Siyu's first impression of Huo Junxian.

"What a poor woman."

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jin Yuansen wiped his mouth with a tissue, "It tastes good."

"I have no appetite." Gu Siyu is a villain, but she dislikes eating with people who make her feel sick.

...

In the summer, the temperature was always hot and about the same every day. The only difference was that a few cicadas came out of nowhere and had been making noise since the sun came out in the morning.

The stifling heat and annoying noise made people's heads ache, and the flowers and leaves couldn't stand it either. It was exhausting to be out in the sun.

This oppressive heat continued into the afternoon. As usual, Huo Junxian left at three o'clock. She didn't stop her appointments just because Gu Siyu caught her in the act yesterday. She got ready and put on her shoes before leaving.

Huo Junxian had also taken the time to tidy herself up. She tied her long hair with a light yellow hair tie, and the fluffy ends fell on her back. She wore a warm yellow long dress that was slightly shorter this time, just above her knees. The soft white belt emphasized her waist and made her look even more gentle.

Teddy splashed around in the water a few times before running to her feet and spinning around excitedly, wagging its tail, indicating that it wanted Huo Junxian to pick it up.

Huo Junxian didn't pick it up but instead bent down and played with the dog while walking.

She smiled and said softly, "Come on."

"Woof woof woof." Teddy obediently followed.

"Such a good dog."

A few minutes later, Gu Siyu went to the balcony on the third floor.

This time she didn't see the neighbor, only the golden sun shining through the clouds, the lush leaves of the Chinese parasol trees, and Huo Junxian sitting on a bench with the dog lying beside her, ears drooping.

Both of them were waiting for someone, but besides them and Gu Siyu, no one else had appeared. At three o'clock in the afternoon, the hottest time of the day, it was unlikely that anyone else would come out except for those having an affair.

Gu Siyu is getting sunburnt, without any shade to shield her from the sun. Sweat is dripping down her forehead. She goes downstairs and grabs a small spray bottle, spraying it on her face and neck while wondering why the person they were supposed to meet isn't showing up, after being so insistent yesterday. Could it be that they know she has discovered their secret, so they are intentionally not showing up today to show her they're pretending?

Half an hour later, the sun quietly shifts position, providing some shade where Gu Siyu is sitting. Huo Junxian is holding a dog under the sun, patting it gently on the head to cool it down, and the dog licks her hand.

When the sun shines on Huo Junxian's face, her eyes become watery, and tears fall from them.

Seeing Huo Junxian cry unexpectedly surprises Gu Siyu. Tears slide down her face as her eyelashes get wet.

Girls crying must be very sad.

Gu Siyu raises her chin and looks down for a while before dropping a small spray bottle on the second-floor balcony, shattering its glass body. She then climbs over the railing on the third floor and jumps down, landing on the ground with ease.

Although it's only a two-story drop, it's still a significant height, and the wall she grabs onto has been baking in the sun all afternoon. Her fingers slip, but she manages to catch herself and continue down the stairs.

When Huo Junxian hears the noise, she looks towards it and sees Gu Siyu approach her with a pack of tissues.

However, Huo Junxian doesn't take them, so Gu Siyu opens the package, takes out half of the tissues, and offers them again.

But Huo Junxian still doesn't take them. Gu Siyu patiently wipes away the tears that are still streaming down Huo Junxian's face until she stops crying.

Huo Junxian's eyes were filled with tears, constantly leaking out, but Gu Siyu gently wiped them away, tirelessly wiping them over and over again until Huo Junxian stopped crying.

From Huo Junxian's perspective, she was standing against the light, which made her look dazzling. She was a person who had a vivid and delicate life, and one could tell that she was not one to tolerate her emotions easily, but at this moment, she was gentle and delicate.

Gu Siyu squeezed the wet tissue in her palm and sat on the other side of the bench. She leaned back, propping her body with her hands, and looked up at the leaves above her head.

She didn't ask Huo Junxian what was wrong or why she was upset, but instead showed a particularly considerate attitude.

Gu Siyu crossed her legs, barefoot as her shoes were still on the third floor. She had jumped down from there without her shoes, and her feet were now pink from the heat of the ground. She didn't move at all when she stood on the ground, wiping Huo Junxian's tears away.

Gu Siyu withdrew her gaze and met the wet eyes of Teddy beside her. Teddy stared at her intently, and she whistled at it.

Teddy's paws touched her leg, and the clever dog knew how to please people. Of course, it was better to call it "Xiao Yu" than anything else.

"You're quite cute," Gu Siyu said, feeling the urge to touch it, but the dog looked too fierce when it was biting people.

After hesitating for a while, she touched Teddy's head, and the fur was very soft.

Huo Junxian had already left with the dog, and Gu Siyu followed her, occasionally winking at Teddy.

Teddy was very depressed and kept staring at the slate path they walked on. When they reached the fence of the yard, it even jumped out of Huo Junxian's arms to look.

Gu Siyu really wanted to say, "You silly dog, your owner has been abandoned, but you're still thinking about other dogs." Unfortunately, people and dogs couldn't understand each other's joys and sorrows.

That evening, Huo Junxian still didn't cook. When Jin Yuansen came back from work, he was puzzled for a while but then calmly accepted it. The dinner he ordered was even more plentiful than yesterday.

Gu Siyu took two apples this time and went to the third floor when she found the right opportunity.

The first time she knocked on the door, no one answered.

She patiently knocked twice more, softly, and the door opened. The large room was dark, and Huo Junxian stood inside, but her figure was not visible, only the cold gaze seeping out from the crack.

Gu Siyu tilted her head and met Huo Junxian's eyes. They were deep and as murky as a bog in the darkness. Huo Junxian must be the person standing in the bog.

"Hey, Huo Junxian."

She propped up the door frame with one hand and carefully pushed her hand into the gap. As long as Huo Junxian wanted to, she could close the door at any time, leaving Gu Siyu and Jin Yuansen in a bad situation.

Gu Siyu's hand went through the gap. Her wrist was thin, and she was wearing a thin silver chain with a small pendant swaying along the rope. The shadow was half-broken, like a small moon. She opened her palm, and between her five fingers was a bright red apple.

She smiled and asked, "Apple, would you like to eat?"

Huo Junxian didn't move. She stretched her hand a little further and said, "You can't go hungry for ten hours at night, can you?"

Feeling Huo Junxian's scrutinizing gaze, she said again, "It's very sweet."

After a long silence, she didn't know which sentence moved Huo Junxian. The wind blew around them, and Huo Junxian's slightly cold fingers brushed over her palm print.

The unintentional sensation was slightly itchy. Huo Junxian's fingers were lifted away, but the itch remained, as if she had an allergy and wanted to scratch it hard. Gu Siyu clenched her fingers and grabbed it fiercely.

Despite this, she was still quite happy and said gently, "Is it enough to eat? If it's not enough, I'll get you another one?"

Author's note:

Gu Siyu: So pitiful, my heart hurts.

Reality: You're actually giving the devil an apple.

The devil: It's very sweet.

Hehe~ Thank you for your tips, I bow!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me between 13:39:10 on 2022-01-04 and 14:49:41 on 2022-01-05~

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...
628K 15.5K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
461 51 35
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
64.2K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...