Breathing Flowers || Taekook...

Galing kay JoWoo_tk

Who will Jungkook choose between his ex wife and fiance ....... On other words from between his first love an... Higit pa

~Breathing Flowers ~
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Notice
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20 (M)
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Epilogue
Character Explanation
Author Note
Sequel is out!!!!

Chapter - 9

4.3K 154 19
Galing kay JoWoo_tk

Thank you for 6 followers. I am really grateful for them.I love you all......

"It's on day after tomorrow."

"Okay Princess I will com...oh my.."Jungkook widened his eyes realizing the situation.That's why Hiro is all silent after the car ride.

"Look you can't come."Hiro said with a sad pout.

"I will find a way okay."Jungkook said and took the little again into his embrace and spoiled her with kisses.

"Appa.. do you remember the last year concert? We two went there. Mommy didn't came due to work."

How can Jungkook forget that day ? It was the most happiest day for father- daughter duo as they enjoyed the day even after concert. He bought her a gift but definitely not with his money , of course Jieun's money. All those memories sometimes remembered Jungkook about the hardship of Jieun. She had no time to rest at that time. Both of them qurraled on that night as they did all those days.

"How can I forget baby ? We will renew those memories."Jungkook said trying to figure out what to do. He can't let both of them down. They are so much precious to him.

Jungkook and Hiro came to kitchen as Tae called them for dinner.

"You woke up and even made dinner!!" Jungkook asked with his wide eyes how Tae did all these so fast.Tae just smiled and flipped his imaginery hair feeling all proud. Taehyung only wants few things to be happy. Love , Attention, appreciation and Understanding. He got all those from this handsome guy.

"You two were in a deep discussion. So I didn't disturb and went directly to kitchen."He said sitting beside Jungkook.

"Hiro take this. Jungkook said that this is your favourite."Hiro took it without making any eye contact as she is somewhat guilty due to this concert mess. She knows Taetae is a good guy but she wants her appa also.

Taehyung is the only one talking as the others are just listening. Actually not just listening they are trying to find an opportunity.But they both don't want to see his broken face. Jungkook very openely and Hiro secretly admire Tae's soft smile and innocent giggles.That's why she didn't wanted to tell that but her childish mind took a lead.Taehyung still blabbering about his team and dance even forgetting to eat . It is so simple but for him it is heavy hip pop choreography.

"Tae I want to...."

"No don't tell anything. Just wear what I already chosen for you. I put it in your closet. Hiro I also took a dress for you too.Don't know that you will come but you can wear it later."Hiro bit her lips but nevertheless noded her head.

Jungkook came to bedroom of Taekook although he is supposed to sleep with Hiro. But the urge of telling this to Tae is so heavy so he came up. Before when he went to Hiro's room she literally told him to give up on coming to her concert. How can she be so mature in this age? Jungkook strongly rejected her offer as to why? Her father is still alive.But Jungkook completely forgot his mission as soon as he came to room. There was Tae who is soundly sleeping with soft snores. Jumgkook cooed at the fragile figure and spooned him after peppring kisses all over the face not waking the latter up. Both of them went to dreamland in no time.

The next morning Jungkook woke up due to sounds heard in the room. He touched the other side of bed to seek Tae but met with noone. So he decided to open the eyes and saw Tae who is already dressed to go.

"Koo you woke up!!I am sorry baby."Tae said and kissed him on his cheeks.He cupped his face and said

"I am going to orphanage now. Jimin is also coming. We are going to arrange the avenue for ceremony okay. I made breakfast and can you manage dinner?" Jungkook noded his head as he was unable to make words due to sleepiness. Tae smiled at the elder's behaviuor and ran screaming bye.

"I will manage it. Both events will not be at the same time."Jungkook said while driving.

"Appa I don't want you to be tired."Hiro said.

"Baby Appa is an elder.I can manage it."

"I don't want you to miss Taetae uncle's dance. He is so excited."Jungkook hummed reminding his cute lover's tantrums.

"Appa Can I go to see mommy today ?" Hiro asked with her bright eyes. She badly wanted to hug her mommy right now. She missed her so much.

"I think she is at the hospital.I will call and find out."

"Ask from Jinnie uncle. I can go with him."Jungkook took a call right at the moment as Hiro started to scream and he agreed to pick her up.

"Tae Can you stop ? I am listening to the same thing over and over."Jimin said as he is out of his red line.

"I don't know how Jungkook is living with you."

"That's because he loves me you witch."Tae said with a small blush.

"Jiminie I badly wanted to win this. In our house there are only trophies won by Jungkook. I am feeling myself like a dumb."He ended his sentence with a pout.

"It's because he is genius."Jimin said reminding how fast Jungkook calculated the money Tae spent on clothes last time.

"Hiro is going to come here. Don't talk nonsense when she came  mom."Jin said loud enough to heard by his mom.

"Who am I ? I don't know why are you doing this to me?"Mom said with a frown.

"Do I want to remind now?"Jin said with a done face.

"I know it is wrong that I sent that picture to that boy. But I want to bring Jungkook back."

"Jungkook is a human mom. You can't throw him and take him whenever you want."

"I know I did wrong that time. I wanted to make this all right. I am so guilty and repents about my decisions."Mom said with her glossy eyes. Jin just shaked his head not wanting to agree with her. She played with lives.

Jungkook was just going to open the door but door opened before revealing his one and only love who is smiling eye to eye.

"I heard the sound of car."Tae said grabbing his coat.

"I missed you baby. You are so busy these days."

"Only tomorrow. It is all over after that."Tae said.Jungkook thought that this is the time to tell it.

"Jungkook , kids in orphanage are so eager to meet you tomorrow. Guess how much I praised you there."Tae said with a proud face.

"Where's Hiro actually?"

"She went to meet her mommy."Jungkook said fast not being able to tell what he wanted.

"Poor girl ."Tae sighed.

"I will do anything to make her happy."

"Tae??"

"Yeah!!" Jungkook took a long breath and said

"Hiro's concert is also tomorrow.I have to go there."Tae's smile fell out from the face and remained blank.

"Okay."

✒️JoWoo

Shout out to 'Set me Free pt.2'.........He is insane.

I wanted to say you all that if you need anyone to talk, I am here. I know how loneliness feels. So share everything with me if you wanted specailly bad things. I am a good listener. I want everyone to be happy. Don't keep things to yourself if it is so hard. Just let it go. Be happy by your own ways everytime.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.8K 638 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a clichΓ© arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Taehyung β†Ÿ Bottom Jungko...
291K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
Regret Galing kay vkrc06

General Fiction

384K 11.5K 48
Taekook are married one love other so much but other was just taking revenge. ***No cheating****
70.5K 3K 34
Jungkook arranged a marriage with Taehyung who has his girlfriend , Rose's heart. Jungkook just wants Taehyung for his heart,,,,precisely Rose's hear...