Ethir Parka Villai

By thelonesomedove12

Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, inde... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK 2

Chapter 3

820 27 3
By thelonesomedove12

Monday morning...

Malar jerks awake when she hears the shrill noise of her phone ringing. Her hand reaches for her bedside table, fumbling before taking her phone and answering it.

"Hello?", she asks sleepily as she rubs her eyes.

"It's 8 in the morning, innum enna thukum?", she hears Anirudh's deep voice from the other end.

"Ahhhhhhh why are you calling me so early,paithiyam paithiyam.", she mumbles.

"Today is your first day of work remember. Get up and get ready."

This wakes her up and she sits straight, her brain alert now.

"Oh shit yes...nan yenga varanum?",Malar asks him.

"Yen studio. Do you know where it is?"

"Of course not."

"Ok then I will pick you up from your office.", Anirudh states before cutting the call.

Is he bipolar or something Malar wonders as she gets up from her bed and heads into the bathroom.

Half an hour later, she walks into the dining room greeting everybody.

"Dei anna, you have to drop me at my office today.", Malar tells her brother.

"Adhan veliya oru car nikkuthu le, athe eduthitu porathe.", Sakthi responds.

"Innaiku office la vela illa...I have to go to Anirudh's studio", Malar says before closing her eyes and sighing. Now she should explain it to her parents. She opens her eyes to see her parents and her brother staring at her like a ghost.

"Athu onnum illa weekdays la morning avlova vela irrukathu so I am needed elsewhere.", Malar says.

"Onnum prechana illela papa?", her dad asks her.

"No Appa, everything is fine.", Malar responds. Anirudh is harmless, pencil ku pant shirt pota mari irrukan avanala ethu panna mudiyadu.She thought to herself and laughed.

"Seri bye anna", Malar says as she gets out of the car and heads towards the office.

After wishing the watchman thatha she walks into the building. She reaches her cabin to see Anirudh sitting in her chair and spinning around like a child. She shakes her head with a smile at his childishness before entering.

"Good morning", she wishes him. As he stands, she notices him looking handsome in blue jeans and a white hoodie. She shakes her head clearing her thoughts.

"Morning.Kelambulama?I have a recording session today, seekarama studio ponum.", Anirudh states as he gets up.

"Just a minute, intha file a submit pannitu polam.", Malar says rummaging around her desk before finding the file.

She walks out of her cabin just in time to see Shwetha arrive.Shwetha seeing Anirudh and Malar together, grits her teeth before walking towards them.

"Hi Ani", Shwetha wishes him with a sweet smile. Malar snorts in amusement as Anirudh looks at her after acknowledging Shwetha.

"Yenna Ani bro unga girlfriendu ku orunga hi kooda solla matringala?", Malar asked as she smirked.

"Yedhu?En girlfrienda?", Anirudh asked confused as Shwetha turned as white as a ghost.

Controlling her chuckle Malar responded, "Ama nethiku ivanga dhan sonnaga you both are datingnu.."

Shwetha glared at her as Malar innocently blinked her eyes.

Anirudh looked over at Shwetha sharply with his eyebrow raised, "Is this true Shwetha?"

"Uhh n-n-no why would you think that? It's probably just a misunderstanding.", Shwetha stuttered.

Anirudh nodded, "It better be. I don't appreciate people spreading rumors about me or my personal life."

Shwetha nodded once before quickly walking away to her cabin. Malar bursts out laughing remembering Shwetha's expression.

"What is it necessary to push her buttons like that?", Anirudh asked as they both headed to his car.

"Of course it was. Nan yaaru, yenna seenduna summa irrupena.", Malar says lifting her imaginary collar.

"Why? Were you jealous?", Anirudh asks with a sly smile causing Malar to blush in embarrassment and start coughing.

"W-what no way...I just didn't like the way she treated me."

"Hmm..", was all Anirudh said.

"Ayyyy nejama I didn't mean anything else.

"Uh huh"

"Ay nambu pa I just didn't like how rude she was to me. From the moment I joined here, she was always rude to me. Especially me-", Malar stopped mid-rant seeing Anirudh shaking his head with a smirk.

She stomped over to his car and sat in the front seat pouting. Anirudh got in and started driving. She turned her face to the window not wanting to look at his smug face.

"Malar?", he called her.No response.

"Malarvizhi?"

No response.

"Angry bird?", he called her laughing when he saw her fingers tightening.

"Baby?",he smirked.

Malar gasped and turned her head so fast she got whiplash.

"Y-y-you w-what did you call me?", Malar asks him.

He shrugs and smirks, "Drastic measures for a drastic situation baby."

"Don't call me tha-ahhhhh", she stopped mid-way when the car hit a sudden break. She would have been thrown forward if not for Anirudh's hand that held her from falling forward. She held his hands in shock and fear as she looked at the guy in the car you suddenly cut in front of them making them break.

Anirudh removes his seat belt, preparing to storm outside and give that man a piece of his mind. He is suddenly stopped by a hand on his arm. He looks to see Malar shaking her head.

"Leave him, fighting won't solve anything. Also, you are a celebrity wastea ethavuthu news varum.", Malar states.

Nodding to her, he started the car again.

"Banyanthutiya?", he asked her after a few minutes of silence. She looked down nodding silently.

He smirks trying to make the mood playful, "You can always hold my hand if you are scared."

She glares at him muttering under her breath, "Stupid handsome face", which was unheard by Anirudh.

Reaching his studio, they get down and walk inside. As soon as she enters inside she sees a receptionist who smiles at her and Anirudh.

"Malar this is Lina, she is my receptionist and manager of sorts. Lina this Malar.", Anirudh Introduces.

Malar waves at her giving a smile and saying hi.

"So you are the new assistant?", Lina asks Malar.

Malar nods, "unfortunately yeah"

Lina grins, "I like her" talking to Anirudh.

Anirudh shakes his head and walks inside. Lina winks at Malar before gesturing her to follow Anirudh.

Malar follows Anirudh into his studio and is stunned to see its ambiance. Red tile-like designs were fitted into the wall giving the room a unique design. All his awards were stacked on glass panels. His music and recording equipment was placed in the middle. A couch was pushed into one corner of the room, and a small coffee table was placed in front of it.

"You like it?", Anirudh asks smiling at Malar who was looking at everything in awe.

"I love it", she grins."Who designed this place?"

"Him, of course", a new voice joins in the conversation.

Malar turns around and gasps at the sight.

***

Please do vote and share your reviews in the comment...

Thank you:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7K 52
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
12.6K 726 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
2.9K 157 10
Loss. Life. Love. 23 year old Aniruddh after the loss of his parents, takes up the responsibilities of his two younger siblings and navigates life. C...
57.7K 4.8K 60
Random Oneshots ☃️ Purely fictional not intended to hurt anyone. Main leads Sivakarthikeyan,Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi. Do vote if you like the storie...