Double Trouble

By FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... More

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 11

617 15 1
By FinLuGrafie

Neliana

As I see Nic so fearful and thoughtful, my heart broke. Normally Nic can control his feelings and panic attacks. Thousand times better than I. I don't know how but he managed to treat the flashback and the following attacks. Only in heavy situations like Hell-Day - our birthday - or the O's birthday. 

The O's are my twins Ocean and Oceana. I was raped after the caught by our revenge and they were the 'product' of it. But I loved them. They were my children even when I was only 12. 

Nic helps me while my pregnancy and the chariness for them. But they died because of an incurable and rarely illness. I wasn't bale to help them. I saw them dying in front of my eyes ... that's also the reason why I studied medicine. I wanted to prevent such other fates because I wasn't able to do it with my own damn kids. 

And helpless is one of the worst feelings. One year ago we fabricated already a medicine, the first one existed, to alleviate the pain but it doesn't prevent the death. So at the moment we explore a medium which should heal and erase the illness.

We will see how it goes on, but at the moment it's not working yet. 

The thing with the investigation is also one of the biggest problems by living here. Indeed we already built a new laboratory for our science research, but research needs a lot of time and you don't know when you have to go to make the next step for the success. If we're lucky, it'll be in the night. But the worst situation would be by dinner or family activities . 

If I'm honestly, I don't have a plan what I will say when I have to leave all of sudden ... don't get me wrong, I don't care what they say or whether they'll forbid leaving me because I will do it otherwise - I think you know me already enough. But there is no need for them to know anything about us and only our IQ would bring even more questions so I won't crayon in what they would ask if they know about the investigation.

Anyways.

So I know the situation must be serious if he cannot control his attacks. I didn't hesitate a second and pull him with me in the next bathroom. He broke down instantly. It seemed like all the feelings from the last days come out. It's hard to see him this way but I know the only thing I can do, is waiting.

He didn't calm down and hyperventilated. Oh no. Not good. Really not good.

I shook him. Screamed at him. I even hit him. But nothing helped so there was only one possibility: Screaming his name. Full name. He hates it so it's the best for waking up.

After he was back, we just sat there and discuss the situation. Like we always do if it's too much or too overwhelming.

Ok yes even if I don't want to admit it, he is, of cause, right with his suggestion. Me speaking would cause a lot of trouble. Oops. It's not my fault that everybody and everything is too boring ... and a bit fun in this fucked up hell does not harm.

But I'll do how he said ... only for him.

I take a deep breath and open the door. Oh. There is standing Valentino. He looks like a lonely tree on a big mays field ... hahaha. I completely forgot about him. He has nerves for really waiting there. I wouldn't. 

Bad for him, I didn't waste 15 minutes in my life. He doesn't notice us ... so I get a brilliant idea. I smirk to Nic next to me. He looks back and, of course give me a 'that's not you're fucking serious. Do you remember what we decided two minutes ago?' look with his eyebrows raised. Pf. Spoilsport. I wave him off and walk to Valentino's right. Let see if he is jumpy. We, of course, don't want to exaggerate so the fright as stand by the 'wrong' side next to him and suddenly start speaking, will be enough at first.

I lean nondescript next to him. We learnt in the devil 11 years how to walk without being noticed, so it's no problem for me. Nic walks to the other side. Unnoticeable. But Valentino is so concentrated on his phone, he wouldn't notice a horse herd. We stare at each other one more time and then turn our gaze to the wall in front of me. Let the games begin.

I raise my voice at the beginning for reinforcement. But not too much so it won't be noticed. "WE're ready."

"Ahhhhh"- Valentino jumps up and screams with a very high tone. The phone meanwhile learns flying. But the landing must be trained. Poor wall. 

"Oh gosh." He lays his one hand to his heart and the other one grabs the now on the floor laying phone. It's not over. Sorry but not sorry, Valentino. So Nic takes the chance for the second part. "WE don't want to scare you." 

"Holyyy shit" - Valentino jumps again. This time in the different direction but loses balance and hit the wall again after he lands on the ass on the floor. Poor wall. Everybody or everything hits him. We should call him: Manfred. Sorry Manfred. We didn't plan that every ass hit you. 

I must hold back my laugher. It's ... hahaha ... it's too funny! His face and his voice! He screamed like a little girl and the face looks like his soul lost his body for a few seconds! I think he is one of the jumpiest persons I've met until now. He's still sitting on the floor and rides his hands through his messy brown hair. He looks so done with the world. Maybe we should stop - joke. We'll never stop. It's too funny. Hopefully it's on the camera. Later I must hack into the system and get the videos. Of cause we will document the pranks. What's that for a question? Otherwise, it would be only half of the fun.

Nic plays further the innocent role. And he doesn't want to do this, yeah yeah.  "O-Oh sorry, we didn't want to scare you." Ohhh, he plays out the poor boy role ... dangerous.

And Valentino buys it from him. Haha 0:1 for the ulver.

"No problem. I'm ... I'm just a bit jumpy." - would I feel something like sympathy, I'd have it now because Valentino seems like the best company from all our brothers ... but I don't feel anything for others. Very unfortunate. * Not the sarcasm. By the way later I must hack into the system and get the videos from the cameras. Of course we will document the pranks. Otherwise, it would be only half of the fun.

"C'mon I show you finally your rooms." - Valentino says and walks to our rooms with us behind.

"Det var så bra! Valentino er ferdig." (That was so good! Valentino is done.) - Nic states and scratches his name out of the online list in our clocks. We challenged us to scare every single brother without getting caught, of course. Will it be our deaths? Maybe. But yolo!

"Igjen kun 8." (Leave only 8.) I reply smirkingly.

-

"So here we are. The rooms go from the oldest to the youngest - you both - in something like a 'U'. So, on left at the very back it's Alessandro. Then Riccardo, Leonardo, Silvio, Georgio and here at first mine. Then on the opposite to mine, it's Damon, Damian and Niccolo. And then your ... three rooms." - Valentino.

Three. That's a hard remember what happened in the last years. We left as a triplet consists of three and come back still as a triplet but consists only of only two. And they don't know it. They'll want to know. And we must answer. Answer THIS question.

On the one hand I'm more than happy that here is still Lione's room. But on the other hand, it's hard. The flashbacks, the memories, and the whole life without him. I look to Nic and know, he is thinking about the same thing. He wouldn't have wanted us to think so. "To see you happy, makes me happy. To see you sad, makes me sad. So damn it, live your lives and make me happy !" Nic and I nod at each other. It's a silent promise to make something special out of his room. We'll see what it'll be.

I think it's the first time that I'm glad that Valentino speaks up because I'm already about to cry. Nelione is still a very sensitive topic.

"So, this one is Nelione' ones. Then yours, Neliono. And in the very back, across from Sandro', it's yours, Neliana. All the three rooms are connected with doors inside. You three wanted it in the past so much." - Valentino. He mutters the end, but I can still hear it.

Oh, I know exactly what he means.

It was as we were a bit older than 1. Dad- our father and mother wanted us now sleeping in our own rooms, but we didn't want to be separate. So we went in our garage and search for the tools to break down a wall. Yes, you heard right. In the first night 'alone' in our rooms we all hold our Triplets' Thrilling Talk. By such a 'meeting' we sat together, head to head and speak our own language, that's why one day Georgio called it Triplets' Thrilling Talk. Anyways we sat together and planned to just break down the two walls, so we'll be all together.

Said and done. We picked up the needed tools and began hammering against the wall. As expected, it didn't work, but hey for what do you have a drill. Only if it had been a drill. Maybe we confused the mixer with the drill. But Neliono said he watched a video, and the people there said you need a drill and showed us a picture from it. Nelione instantly shouted that he knows where we can find one. He ran away and came after 15 minutes back with the mixer. Of course we didn't know how big and heavy a 'real' drill is so we thought nothing about it until ... until Lione hold up the 'drill' to the wall and started. It works. But on the wrong way. He underestimated the power and the 'drill' jumped out of his hands. Instead of stopping, the mixer tossed around. We all screamed. It didn't stop. It was like a snake and we three jumped on the one chair we brought with us to rescue us.

Only after 1 minutes the door was broken open and revealed our father, mother and every single of the 9 brothers. Oops.

Anyways.

We explained them everything and what we wanted to do. They gave up after whole 15 minutes of discussing with 1 years olds and installed two doors so we can go in each of the other rooms without the need of the hallway.

We were the happiest kids on earth and our family the most exhausted one. 

That was the funny part and now comes the excruciating one. 

1925 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

65.6K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
74.5K 3K 31
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...