Broken Promises

By moonstone-87

I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger W... More

characters
Blue Blood Pack (males)
Blue blood Females
College Characters
Chapter 1: Becoming of age
Chapter 2:The morning after
Chapter 3: Karaoke Night
chapter 4 Promises
Chapter 5 Dylan's POV
Chapter 6 Kayleigh POV
chapter 7- He what?
chapter 8: Bruno POV
chapter 9: Trouble
Chapter 10: Saved
Chapter 11:Alpha Alan POV
Chapter 12: Relief
chapter 13: Yes please (R)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (R)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 20
chapter 21 Dylan's POV (short filler chapter)
chapter 22 The BBQ (Updated)
Chapter 23: Packing up
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 26: I'm Lou
Chapter 27-Surprises and apologies
Chapter 28: Dylan POV

Chapter 19- Run

86 1 0
By moonstone-87

it's now 21 August, Kayleigh will be going to UNI in 10 days. They go for a little run after dinner.

_________________________

As the week went by in a flash Kayleigh had asked Lilly out for dinner so that they could talk and so the Omega could figure out what her friend's problem was.

Ever since the festival night Lilly has been avoiding her again and being very distant with her.

She misses her friend and just wants to make sure everything is okay between them.

She tried asking Jessica if Lilly talked to her and if she had said anything to her, but Jessica said she didnt mention anything but would let her know if she does.

So in order to get her friend to talk to her Kayleigh decided to ask Lilly out for dinner so she chose Lilly's favourite restaurant, TGI Fridays as silly as that may be to some it was Lilly's go to place to eat.

So it was no surprise when the Omega invited her friend out she jumped to the offer and agree to meet there at 7pm Friday night...of course.

Once they arrived and was seated Kayleigh took Lilly's hand into hers, "hey are you and I okay? Did I do something wrong or upset you or something?"

Lilly pulls her hand away grabbing the menu pretending to look through it. "We both know you know exactly when you are going to have without even looking at the menu, so can you please stop avoiding me?"

Lilly puts down the menu with a sigh. "Kay...you totally ditched me again and I am getting sick and tired of being your fall back person..."

Kayleigh was taking aback by her friends response. "Lilly I am sorry if I ever made you feel that way It was never my intention.

I know you're mad that I ditched you and for that I apologise, can you forgive me please?"

Lilly is looking down as Kayleigh talks and only looks up when she hears her friend apologise and ask for forgiveness.

"Kayleigh, I am not mad at you..I was hurt that you'd chose some chomp from another pack over your best friend. After a few moments Lilly smirks, at least tell me if he had a big dick?" Lilly teases.

Kayleigh lets out a laugh. "Eh I had bigger." They both laugh.

_________________________

After their dinner they decided to go for a run it's been a few days since they let their wolves out and they could feel them prowling at the surface needing to get out and stretch their legs.

Jessica and Justin decided to join them in their run and make it a night of it.

Kayleigh will be leaving soon to go off to Uni and their times running together will be limited to when she only comes home during the holidays.

"Can you believe that this might be the last time we all go for a run together?" Jessica says as they began to strip.

"I know itt's crazy that in a mere ten days I will be leaving for UNI I can't believe how fast the summer has gone."

They quickly finish undressing, and human skin is replaced by fur as they shift into their wolves.

Justin lets out a playful howl, and the others add their own song to it.

Jessica wolf is black and grey with a white snout, Justin wolf is all brown they begin to play around with each other playing chase while Kayleigh and Lilly bark out in excitement watching the pair play.

The two wolves stop and give each other a quick look before they pounce on the two other Omegas.

Lilly and Kayleigh let out a yelp as they are tackled to the ground in a playful manner.

The young wolves begin to run around the field playfully nipping at each other as they go.

It isn't long before they are at full speed running through the open field and into the the woods dodging branches as they run their senses heightened by their wolves, smelling small animals as they run most likely rabbits or deer.

The wolves slowly come to a stop when they reach the lake walking slowly towards the water to take a much needed drink.

Once refreshed the wolves begin to chase one another again like little pups, Lilly nips at Kayleigh as she jumps all over the Omega.

Justin and Jessica plop down curling up to each other as they watch the other two run around each other nipping at each other heels, neck and ears.

The playful wolves barking at each other playful stop when they hear a howl from the distance.

They cock their heads to listen as another howl fills their ears this time it seems to be getting louder.

Justin and Jessica get to their feet as they walk towards the other wolves and cock their heads as they hear the howl once again.

"Who is that?" Jessica ask through their mind link. Justin howls back and the other three wolves growl at him.

"Shut up Justin!" Jessica growls at the Beta. There is another howl this time the wolves relax instantly as they recognise the howling, its their Alpha Alan.

Once he is close enough the Alpha is able to mind link with his pack members.

"What the hell are you four doing this far out alone without permission?"

"We just wanted to go for a run before I go off to UNI and we was having so much fun we didn't realise how far we had gone." Kayleigh says.

The Alpha skids to a stop in front of the four wolves and growls they instantly submit showing their necks.

"That is the problem with young wolves like yourselves, you don't think, you don't pay attention to your surroundings because you think you are safe that nothing could ever happen. But you are wrong." Alpha Alan growls.

"Young wolves like yourselves are easy targets, don't you remember what happened the last time you four went out alone?" Alan roars through their minds.

The wolves bow their heads as they get reprimanded. After the Alpha is finished scolding the young wolves they begin their journey back home.

The wolves arrive back and quickly shift back into their human forms. Alpha Alan gives them one last look before going inside the pack house.

"So....do you think the Alpha is mad?" Justin smirks. The girls roll their eyes at the Beta.

Kayleigh grabs her phone and looks at the time, "shit.." the phone reads 12:45. "I am going to call it a night." Kayleigh turns to Lilly. "You want to stay over?"

Jessica and Justin look back and forth between the two Omegas smirking. Lilly playfully punches the pair on the arm before she looks at Kayleigh. "Sure, we can catch up and talk."

"Talk....surrre." Justin teases. Jessica laughs as Kayleigh growls at the pair before grabbing Lilly's hand and taking her into the house and up to her room.

Once inside Lilly sits on the Omega's bed as she watches her scrummage through her draws before she hands her friend a pair of night shorts and tank top.

"Here you can sleep in these tonight if you want."

Lilly takes the clothing and thanks her friend as she heads to the bathroom.

She quickly freshens up and gets dressed into the night clothes Kayleigh had given her.

She opens the bathroom door to see that Kayleigh had gotten dressed in her night clothes too and that she is wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top and is laying on top of her duvet on her bed as she scrolls their her phone.

She looks up when she hears the bathroom door open and smiles up at Lilly.

Lilly stops for a moment memorised by the Omega's smile. She is the most beautiful women she has ever seen.

Sighing she walks over to the Omega's bed climbing over her lay on the other side. "Hey." Lilly says softly. Kayleigh puts her phone down and turns to her friend. "Hey back."

"I can't believe that you leave in ten days and I won't see you every day anymore." Lilly pouts.

Leaning into the Omega Kayleigh purrs, "well, then we should make the most of it while we can."

Lilly growls pushing the Omega down into the bed as she climbs up onto her straddling the panting Omega.

"Oh I plan on it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
2.7M 73.3K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
28.3K 606 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
663K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...