An Outlaws Love

By lanasroyalguard

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

342 20 2
By lanasroyalguard

Regina's POV-
Robin runs up to me.

"Regina!! Are you ok? What's the matter?" he said.

"Oh nothing" said Zelena. "She's just pregnant with your baby".

"WHAT THE HELL ZELENA?!" I screamed as she disappeared.

"WHAT?!?!" Robin said. "Is it true, Regina?"

"Yes" I said. "It is"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know what you would do if you found out, so I asked Emma to help me hide the baby"

He looks at Emma and she puts her hands up in surrender.

"I'm just here" she said.

"Regina, I love you and I love the baby. I don't want to be with Zelena, I want to be with you" he said to me.

"What are you going to do about Zelena's baby?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. I do know that I love you and I want to be with you and the baby" he said.

He kisses me and puts his hand on my belly.

"Hello there, little one! It's nice to meet you!"

I giggled. I'm so happy that Robin wanted to be with me and the baby. This was all that I ever wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x