Bitter Truth [[Jikook]]

De Topjm_bae

"Not my fault you sick dumb people decided to name a emotion as love which is good for nothing"-Pjm "Love is... Mais

Introduction
1> I'm sick of it!
2> It felt familiar..
Edits~
3> Longing for him too much
Rankings!
4> No one can ever be him
Edits again-
5> Money's all that you have
6> Until I found 'him'
Cover Selection!
7> Cry on me like I'm your father
8> Weird feelings arising
FA~
10> Too pretty to be broken
11> Are the feelings changing?
12> You're trapped forever
13> If pretty, why cry?
14> Scared for Park Jimin

9> Just doing you a favour

89 15 5
De Topjm_bae

Third Person's POV

All the while the classes were going on jungkook couldn't keep his calm, ripping his nails anxiously, shaking his legs endlessly, biting his lip till drawing blood as he groaned lowly trying not to catch any unwanted attention.

"Hey kook you alright?" Asked his bench mate as a tired sigh left his dry lips, "Yeah don't worry," jungkook said before wetting his lips and oddly enough he found himself scribbling jimin's name on the blank paper,

He tilted his head as his mind went back to the recent memories with jimin..

How their lips collided with each other, how jimin holds him..firm yet gently, how he once smiled slightly but genuinely towards him, how he gets himself soften his voice whenever jungkook would shed tears.

"Jeon jungkook I acquire your attention towards the broad and not on the blank page."

Jungkook jerked up and muttered a 'sorry sir' before he went sitting, frowning as to why his bench mate was looking at him with raised brows and a slight smirk.

"The hell you're looking at my copy for" jungkook snatched the copy from him only for his eyes to get widened, his bench mate laughed uncontrollably completely failing to suppress his laugh as the professor glared at them.

"2 hours detention after this class"

"The fuck? There is detention in university too? Oh for fuck's sake-"

"You better quiet down if you don't wanna join them"

Jungkook just glared at him before putting his attention back to the drawing he created in one sitting.

"Seems like our little kookie got a crush on mr. Park ~" jungkook scowled at him as he begged himself to not get red which unfortunately he was, ear and face reddening as he slammed closed his notebook cursing at himself.

"Shut up before I choke you to death."

His bench mate chuckled and patted his head "It's alright kook every men and women whether straight or not have a crush on Park jimin,"

"Class you're dismissed" the professor said shortly as the bell rang indicating it's there half time,

"Oh shut it with your bullshits now, I've no crush on the high class brat" jungkook rolled his eyes and mentally patted himself for not stuttering.

"If not, then explain me how the fuck one is supposed draw the other without spending-"

Jungkook left the classroom and to his luck he bumped on one of jay's friends, jake. God not now he grumbled inside as jayhun smirked "So what we have, a jungkook and oh! With a notebook? Such a cliche nerd vibe,"

Jungkook stayed silent and was about to put the notebook in when-

"Uh huh nerdy boy c'mon now, won't you share your secrets with me? Oh, is it a little crush huh~?" Jake mocked and held jungkook's one hand firm, "Jake I swear to god there's nothing but blank pages-"

"Ah as expected!" Jungkook gasped as jake smirked at the reaction "Oh is jeon spending some quality time with the might Park jimin now huh?" Jungkook shooked his head before snatching away the notebook as he frowned "Well, looking for this I suppose?"

Jake smiled devilishly "Attention everyone! Our little Jeon jungkook has been spending some heated nights with our almighty Park Jimin! He is tainted everyone so better stay-"

Jimin looked at him with a poker face and eyes that sent daggers to him. He gasped for breath and thrashed his legs around for relive, "You surely wouldn't mind dying here, would you?" Jimin spoke calmly before lowering himself to his ear "Try to say my name on your tongue again and you're six feet under, understood?" He said as jake glared yet still nodded.

He pinched his neck harder "Words honey,"

"Y-yes understood" somehow jake was able to mutter out before jimin left his neck as he fell on the ground coughing and gasping for air.

Jimin turned around to see a whole bunch of boys and girls squealing once jimin glanced at them, "Jagiya here's some food for you!"

"Oh jimin oppa I made jajangmeyon especially for you!"

"Hey hottie here is some hot wings just for you~"

Jimin accepted all of the many various gifts, chocolates and food his admirers gave him, he exactly knew whom to give it to, slightly smiling to himself he put them inside his bag before making it's way inside the canteen.

There on the very small corner sat the Jeon jungkook eating lunch all himself with a sad glint in his eyes, something twisted in jimin before he end up sitting just right next to the boy.

"Hey-"

"See I apologize for drawing you, I never meant to ruin your image in this university it was never my intention, I already did the damage I know and I'm sorry for that please sit somewhere else but don't yell at me ple-"

Jimin put his hand on his shoulder and looked him in his eyes, "See kid we're cool and you didn't ruin anything, but I saw what you drew and you're quiet talented" jimin chuckled as jungkook went red.

Biting his already bruised lip frustratedly before he nodded, jimin freed his bottom lip with his thumb from getting more blood ooze out jimin reached for a napkin and softly patted on his lip "Stop biting your lip so much, you draw blood quiet often I guess"

Jungkook looked at him and tilted his head "Why are you sitting with me? I mean you can but..don't you have so many admirers?" Jimin shooked his head "They just want the dick and the money,"

Jungkook caught up in a coughing fit as how casually the word 'dick' left his mouth, "Hey kook you alright?!" Yoongi pushed jimin and sat beside jungkook softly patting on his back, as jungkook sipped some water to swell his throat he put his attention back to jimin and his brother who were glaring at each other,

"Hyung! Don't be like that, he's nice!" Yoongi scoffed "Rich people and nice don't get along" jimin smirked "And surely enough, well manners and commoners do get along pretty well."

"You-"

"Hyung and jimin both of you stop!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and jimin chuckled before picking up his food tray "Where are you going, jimin?" Jimin slightly frowned,

"I'm your hyung aswell kid, your lovely brother have same classes as me"

Jungkook frowned "No tell me where are you going" jimin raised his eyebrows "Oh boy why should-"

The door swung opened as taehyung walked out with another brunette hair boy and as expected they walked towards jimin and just infront of the jeon brothers.

"Oh c'mon man you still hanging out with commoners? I thought you were a man park," the brunette spoke swiping it's hair back.

Jungkook expected his hyung to snap but to his utter surprise his hyung looked down with flushed cheeks "...Hyung?" Jungkook called out as yoongi looked up as if almost got caught in a sneaky business,

"Oh y-yeah sorry" yoongi said or more like whispered, jungkook wasn't having any of the insults so he stood up, "You brunette hair better stop if you don't wanna get your face broken"

The brunette hair laughed out, a fake one. "Oh boy, taehyung for sure this commoner you talked about is actually so ridiculous, not a bad entertainer!" Jungkook blinked as they all started chuckling to themselves even jimin.

His confidence flew away as taehyung smirked "You're a good entertainer c'mon now, make that pretty mouth of yours work commoner"

The crowd behind them laughed as he unable to control himself anymore rushed through the crowds and went in the washroom,

Jungkook locked the door as tears ran down his face, new puddle of tears automatically finding their way out of his eyes.

Enough. Enough humiliation for the day. Enough taunting. Enough of everything.

Jungkook gripped his hair as he can't take anymore atleast not for today. All he wanted was to get through the university today without any hurdles but no shits are always running after him.

'Ditch' his mind said, though he never ditched college but today he felt different, the need to get away for today. "This might be bad-" 'Ditch.'

That was it. Jungkook harshly wiped his tears and splashed his face with cold running water before running to his classroom to grab his things. After he was done packing he checked the hallways, clear, perfect. He made a quick run before he was stuck by a large gate "Shit,"

He scratched his head as he find something because for sure if he falls off from here he will meet death. Looking around as he snapped his head, fences.

He lit up before checking the height "There will be few cuts but I'll be just fine, atleast shit will be over for today"

He climbed and within the count of three he jumped as he groaned "Ok it wasn't that hard," he said to himself as to distracted from the small stings here and there over his entire body nonetheless his stood up and smiled to himself.

Realizing he can't go to his home he ruffled his hair in a frustrated manner, checking his pockets, he sighed "Some money will do"

He spent the hours going around parks, eating and well buy some really unnecessary things.

He didn't knew when the time passed so quickly as he turned his head down to glance at this watch, [5:09] he widened his eyes in horror "I'm fucked," he cursed at himself before running mindlessly and occasionally bumping into few people.

After a quiet while of running his legs were soon to give up as he finally feel on crusty road, panting he wiped off his sweat as he dazed out to find himself in a dark alley. He looked inside his bag as he gulped down the water before someone kicked off the bottle from his hands causing some water to spill on him, he was about to curse but the words got stuck in his throat.

Jungkook stood up abruptly as jay smirked "What happened pretty boy? Are we that scary?" Jungkook glared at him before backing away, "Get to the point, jay" jay chuckled before signaling the others to hold him, jungkook understood the point and was about to run when-

His hands were held back by the others as he groaned, "The fuck you want!"

Jungkook was silenced by a arch slap the sting running through his cheek, "First you made me wait and second you have the audacity to curse at me? Oh boy I'm astonished" jay chuckled before harshly gripping his jaw,

"See here pretty boy, you're exactly 15kms away from your home and you're in Jung district, I could easily ruin this pretty face of yours but that would a petty ain't it? Though, none will know, none."

Jay laughed out to himself as he sat on a chair nearby, "Boys, entertain yourself but don't go to far you hear me?" Jungkook blinked in realization before he somehow managed to get away from them, running quickly in hopes to just end somewhere near to his home but...

To his luck he stumbled on the slippery gooie mud and..he was caught.

Without any further words a hard punch was landed on his cheek before they dragged him to some basement and threw him on the floor. Jungkook groaned and looked up to see jay looking at him with a hungry stare.

"Such an adventurous boy you are, but surely I won't spare you this time, boys get me my favorite ones" shortly the other boys brought him a huge suitcase and as he opened jungkook went pale.

"J-jay please lis-"

The sentence got replaced with a loud painful cry once his body was in connect with a shocking taser gun,

"Uh huh pretty boy you have no rights to call me by my name, say my name, think carefully you have one chance left~"

Jungkook trembled as he didn't knew what could feed his sadist thoughts, "D-daddy..?" Jay laughed out "Oh it sounds sweet from your mouth but it isn't what I want and..you lost your chance" jungkook cried out again and crawled to the corner try to shrink in,

"You're so fun to play with pretty boy,"

Jungkook jerked up and screamed when jay traced or more like pressed his thighs with a butcher knife, "Oh, oh! Look at the blood! Oh my so beautiful!" Jay exclaimed happily as if he didn't just cut someone's thigh,

"Oh boy, wouldn't it have happened if you sweetly have accepted my other offer"

Jungkook breathed shakily and somehow mumbled, "Would rather die than accept i-it" jay smiled "So you still have a conciousness? What a tough boy you are,"

Jay suddenly ripped his shirt and threw him in the center, "Boys, have your fun"

The other boys smirked before coming towards jungkook who was trying it's best to not faint because of the loss of blood,

One after the other started hitting him with baseball bats as jungkook put his hand over his head crying, curling himself into a ball and trying to protect himself.

Unconsciously he whimpered a name out loud, "Jimin.."

The hits soon stopped as one of members started laughing "Oh what a pity your jiminie isn't here to save you this time," the others soon started laughing after him.

Jay gripped his hair making him whimper and look at him, "Oh how makes me want to crush your head because your lovely boyfriend stole my spotlight and also my respect"

"H-he's better t-than y-ou"

Jay groaned "Look at this whore, he's about to take his leave but can't stop himself from defending that shit-"

Click

A sound of a click was heard before everything blew out, jungkook felt a pair of arms snuggling around his body and it immediately felt warm, comfortable..and familiar.

Before he fainted he heard a mumbling, "I'm just doing you a favour."

○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Haha...see my heart nearly had a stroke writing this aswell so don't blame me 😭

Btw, how was the update? I sincerely hope you're not getting sick of it 🤠

Also, if anybody starts complaining about the villain I'll kill yall- jkjk, but seriously jake is bias so it HURTS ME ASWELL OK?

Skhfhnu Idk about yall but for sure I'm loving my own book vm- 🤠🙌

See some jeon tidies and get refreshed 😋

Adios 🗿✌

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 62 40
"Watch me fuck this whore baby! Watch as I ruin her with and make her scream my name since you won't let me." She starts to close her eyes and he scr...
273K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
1.9K 138 17
They say that love is the most powerful thing in the world.But Is your love powerful enough to save the love of your life.?? **************** " S-sav...
24K 883 32
"I know you hate me as I am not Hoseok hyung." "I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you are not Hoseok." ----------------------- Yoongi was CEO wh...