Helluva Child

By sammytheskitty33

⚠️mature content⚠️ Just.... Helluva Boss, only you're millie and moxxie's (very special) miracle child. [Lite... More

intro!
About you
~prologue(?)~
1: the mistake
2: Family feud
3: first kill
4: one measly mistake
5: first mission
6: botched mission
7: mission accomplished!
9: Loo Loo Land!
10: Clown?
11: Loo Loo band!
12: Loo Loo end
13: Pop Star!
14: Demon Game start
15: the plan
16: Spring Slaughter
17: possum?
18: Bad Fishy!
19: Weird man
20: troublesome cherubs
21: Life is scary!
22: whoopsie-death
23: Job well done

8: You will be okay...

2.5K 78 6
By sammytheskitty33

"Mummy! Daddyyy!"

Stolas was roused awake by the sound of a frightened young voice crying out for him and his wife.

"Via's calling us, Stella." He states sleepily to the female goetia, who was laying beside him.

Rather than get up, however, she instead pulls the covers closer to her, keeping her eyes stubbornly shut.

"You get up." She growled sleepily.

With a sigh, the King Goetia gets up from the bed, making his way over towards the source of the voice...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Via? What troubles you, my Owlette?"

Upon hearing the sound of her father's voice, a small, fluffy owl-like demon chick peered out from beneath her blankets, her large, glowing red eyes wet with tears. Upon seeing her father, she hurriedly climbs out of her bed, and runs into his comforting embrace.

"Daddy! Daddy! I had a dream!" She exclaimed tearfully, as she was scooped up into his arms. "A really bad dream!"

"A nightmare." Stolas gently corrected, wiping the owlette's tears away.

"I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere!" She sobbed frantically. "You weren't there!"

"There there, Via, it's okay." Stolas cooed, gently rubbing the frightened child's back. Summoning his Grimoire with telekinetic abilities, he walks over to her bed, still holding her. "When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember..."

Flipping through the pages of his Grimoire, he smiles lovingly to his daughter. "No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away..." He playfully pokes her in the beak, making the chick smile. "From my special little starfire."

He then starts to sing in a soft, soothing tone as he summons a portal overhead.

It always feels so quiet... in the dark

They both floating up into a galaxy-esc dimension, to which the child is left in awe at the twinkling stars and glistening cosmos all around her.

It always feels so stark... how silence grows under the moon

Landing on a glowing, white moon, Stolas walks across the dusty surface.

Constellations gone so soon..

I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun

Now, all my stories have been told, except for one...

Loving down into large, curious eyes, Stolas smiled, a warm genine smile.

As the stars start to align, I hope you take it as a sign that you will be okay...

Everything will be okay...

As her father continued to sing, a magnificent display of planetary activity; from watching a meteor collide with a massive pink star, to witnessing numerous planetary bodies fly through the cosmos, ultimately becoming a massive supanova.

And if the Seven Rings collapse

Although, the day could be my last. You will be okay

When I'm gone, you'll be okay...

A mix of the brilliant light show and the soothing song of her father, the little chick lets out a yawn, falling asleep into her father's arms.

And when Creation goes to die

You can find me in the sky

Upon the last day

Stolas drapes the sleeping goetia child in her blanket. Taking a moment to observe his daughter, whom is now soundly asleep, before leaving contently.

And you will be okay...

~~~~~~~[years later...]~~~~~~~

CRASH!!

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH AN IMP, IN OUR F***ING BED!!"

"Uugh..."

"It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!"

"A MOTEL!? LIKE A F***ING PLEBEIAN!?!"

Annoyed at being disturbed from an otherwise peaceful slumber, the now teenaged Goetia reaches for her phone nearby, plugging in her earbuds to start playing music to drown out the on-going fight between her mother and father as she strode down the extensive hall of her palace home, stepping over smashed remains of a plant as she did.

In the kitchen, the full extent of the argument is put on display, as Stella continues to envoke her wrath on her husband.

"YOU WANT TO F*** THIS ONE TOO!?" She shrills at him, picking up a nearby imp servant and pegging them at the overwhelmed goetia king.

"No! Of course not!" Stolas snapped back, dodging the living projectile.

"You are a godd*mn embarrasment!" Stella snarls. "I'm not spending another moment looking at your IMP-SUCKING FACE!!"

With that, the raging wife storms out of the room, still shouting profanities and smashing any nearby plants and objects unfortunate enough to be in her range.

Stolas takes this moment to catch his breath, finally letting himself relax from the tirade he had been subjected to. However, upon noticing the deadpan teenager, he perked up for her.

"Good mooorning, Octavia!" He greeted warmly and cheerfully. "Did you sleep well, my owlet?"

"Was that a serious question?" Octavia grumbled in unamusement.

"...What's that you're listening to?" Stolas asks, awkwardly as he reaches into the fridge to pull out a large chunk of zebra meat.

"The song is called 'My World Is Burning Around Me'." Octavia answers plainly. "...it's by F*** You Dad."

Stolas paused, looking down in hurt.

"...it's a band." Octavia then assured.

"Ohhh! How charming." Though he was relieved it wasn't a jab, the name still left a bad taste in his mouth.

"So, you two done screaming for the day?" Octavia asks plainly, sipping her coffee as her father feeds the massive carnivorous plant nearby the hunk of zebra.

"Umm..." Stolas paused, uncertain.

Just then, another squawk of anger can be heard in a distance, as well as the sound of more shattering pots. Sensing his wife's wrath wouldn't be fading in a while, Stolas came up with an idea.

"You know what I haven't done in a long, loooong time?" Stolas asked enthusiastically. "I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?"

Octavia didn't share the enthusiasm, however. "I'm not five anymore."

"You always were so happy when I took you to Loo Loo Land!" He affectionately pressed his cheek into hers. "What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?"

"I'd... Rather kill myself."

"There we go! Anything but staying in this house." Choosing to ignore the negativity of the comment, he keeps his optimistim. "Now, I'll arrange our security."

"Security for a theme park?" Octavia asked, both confused and suspicious as her father reached for a phone that the bruised imp servant was now holding up for him.

"We are rich, and we're hot." Stolas explained, with a note of hubris. "People want our money and our bodies!"

"Our money, maybe." Octavia grumbles, reaching for a nearby box of cereal, eating handfuls from it.

"Speak for yourself, princess." Stolas stated in a matter Octavia couldn't hear. "Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!"

"What...??" Octavia half-whispered in disgust, dropping her handful of cereal in surprise at the abrupt vulgarity.

"Who can protect me!" Stolas quickly corrected himself. "Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know."

Octavia groans loudly, pulling her beanie over her eyes.

This was gonna be a loooong day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.2K 46
18+ Reader X Blitzo Contains sexual sitatuons and discriptions, read at your own risk. This is loosely based off of the ongoing series Helluva Boss...
12.3K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...
1.4K 30 6
Y/n the male hellhound joined a work group called I.M.P (Immediate Murder Professionals) with his girlfriend Loona along with his three worker Blizø...
43.2K 675 46
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him